Why aren't you an individualist, Sup Forums...

Why aren't you an individualist, Sup Forums? Why should you care about the social good or have any allegiance to anything besides yourself?

Because helping others will lead to them entering the work force, which helps the economy, which helps me.

Because I'm a high level social primate that thrives best in close-knit, adaptive social groupings.

>posts nip loli
>uses ancap meme flag
There aren't enough sages in the world for you, OP.

True my brother , one should only have allegiance to one soul

>nip loli
you mean a chink larping as a nip

How was your food today
Did ya eat it
Did ya do anything other than eat it
Did ya plant the shit in the ground
Did ya care for it for over half a year
Did ya harvest the shit
Or did other people plant grow and harvest it for you?
How's the internet goin?
Pretty good I imagine, pretty good
Glad you maintain the servers and burn the coal that makes the electricity the servers need to operate
Glad you designed and built them from scratch, machined them yourself in another country
Brought them back, programmed them, set them up so now you can NOT talk to anyone else because "you guys shouldnt care about other people, but I care enough to tell you"
Living in log cabins in the middle of the woods. Is that what you want all of us to do? And get steamrolled by a real civilization with people who work together? Fucking hell

I hope she has a penis.

but i am

>Why aren't you an individualist, Sup Forums? Why should you care about the social good or have any allegiance to anything besides yourself?

Because another person who is part of a collective racial/religious/or otherwise will eat my lunch because they work together and I am but a single person.

This is how jews operate. They have destroyed the ability of white people to work together by making it socially taboo, while they themselves work together voraciously. This is how they obtain control of institutions they did not build. This is how they peddle influence.

Individualism is how they are defeating you.

Literally every other race works together and is made to feel no shame for it.

I buy those goods and services in a thing called the free market. Neoclassical economics shows that even if people are all completely self-interested, they will engage in trade and form markets.

He's so kawaiiii

>even if people are all completely self-interested
What do you mean by "if"?

Everybody does everything out of self interest, even if it is just to please its conscience

its in my personal interest that the people surrounding me are well and dont want to kill me

But I am

this
fuck every single one of you

Because we're social, tribal animals living in a society wherein we are co-dependent on each other. Nihilism and hedonism are selfish degeneracy

This, you ancucks and "individualists" are the cancer killing western society. Things wouldn't be anywhere near as shitty if not for a whole generation too selfish to have kids, too selfish to spend slightly more money on their products and importing millions of trash humans to keep the wages down, ruining the demographic of their country permanently just to for a brief economic boost for the upper class.

How can my little 3DPD be this cute?!

We care about the social good because we are a neither psychopaths nor paedophiles nor criminally minded tribalists an b because you cannot emancipate yourself from certain relationships. When people are poor around you, that effects your life. Individualism is in part a resentment based ideology and hopeless aversion against one's birth nation and family and ancestors. That which cuts itself off from its roots however cannot survive.

Because you'll be destroyed by the first group that decides to not be individualist, you stupid faggot.

Because the world revolves around larger structures than the microsphere

But I am.
*sips tea watching white women running around with nigglets*