>antifa
>actual happening

Lol k.
Garbage cans watch the fuck out

will he be right

>no potato grip

>cuck york stock

Can't tell if bait for lulz or kamarl is being serious

I have A LOT of slugs and 00. Also 9mm. We all know nothing is going to happen but it's good to be ready if it does.

Never post your CA faggot guns as proof you are ready for a "happening". Never.

t. paddock jr.

Is your castle nut staked?

>implying that anyone on Sup Forums won't just sit on Sup Forums and watch Antifa make fools of themselves again.

Just stay home. They will end up killing other lefties.

do you expect to risk a felony for some aesthetic meme? the gun works fine faggot

dumbest shit ever larped

why is your rear sight so far forward?

Which government agency is pushing this nov 4th thing

OP please upgrade your cuck stock to the 3rd gen one thats much less retarded looking.

I hope so. Antifa is already classified as terrorists. There will be court orders where they cannot associate with each other, just as they do to gang members now.

>commiefornia
LMAO

Pretty sure kamarl is some kid, this is like a science fair board

What are they gonna do? Stand in the street and swear at people? Pepper spray some little girls and old people?

As a resident of a state that makes it "illegal" to have certain features/accessories on your gun, I make a point to ignore any or all of those laws that do not pertain to the basic functionality of my guns. If you follow a law that tells you you can't have a "pistol style" grip, or more than a 10 round magazine, you are an utter, hopeless, and complete faggot.

>MUH STHEDICKS

gearqueers will hang with the commies come judgement day, faggot

I have an ar-15 (400 rounds), 9mm (60 rounds), a combat knife and my challenger of PEACE.

I don't post on the donald or twitter tho but I'll be out patrolling.

>Trying to turn an assault rifle in a precision rifle.
But why?

Which part of this neutered gun is less retarded looking...

Fuck that looks slick.

>tfw no guns

How many arbitrary "happening" dates have come and gone?
Are the people who unironically believe in them just LARPing?

WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT CAPITALIST PIG THE WORKERS OF THE WORLD ARE RISING UP

You are forgiven for not knowing that this is a "legal" gun in California. Nobody would be retarded enough to consider this a "safer" gun unless they were steeped in retardation themselves

>Alex Jones is a CIA operative

Fucking larpers

>much less retarded looking.

Bruh, that's nothing.

I have 2000 rounds .223 and 1000 9mm and I'm on the low end of ammo

WE'RE ONE WEEK OUT FROM THE NEXT HAPPENING DATE THAT WON'T HAPPEN BEING POSTED ENDLESSLY

i live in a gated community in a suburb of a red state
am I going to be okay?

BUT THIS TIME WE'RE SCREAMING AIMLESSLY AT THE SKY

OP: LOOK IM FROM CALIFORNIA AND HAVE AN AR FOR Fags.

Fuck off loser stop migrating to Texas and brining your homo ways

Breddy gud, should move foregrip more forward so you have a stronger posture

^this

I only have 1k rounds of 9 and 1k 5.56. I'm utterly un-prepared if anything really happens.

realistically it'll be a good day sitting at home reading Sup Forums and watching periscopes and youtube clips

These are california compliant AR's aka turning assault rifles into bolt action with a bunch of retarded changes cause californian lawmakers are literally not even figuratively so retarded that they think "pistol grips", "detacheable magazines", and the color black make a gun significantly more capable of being used in a shooting massacre because guns are intended for murdering children.

Always remember, leftism is a mental handicap.

Literally everybody that posts in this thread is a lazy faggot who's not going to to anything at all. There will be nothing of significance happening November 4th.

AR-15 from Commiefornia.

who cares. a bunch of pinko fags protesting is cause for popcorn, not concern.

looks hardly used.

>been the shooting range once
>thinks he's rambo.

Jesus. That's pretty sad.

Rem 870 300 slug 500 hv 200 throw away rounds 9mm 330 rounds 22 Marlin for the lady with 2500 rounds knives axe 6 mos of food 100 gallons of water

antifa vs us military, i wonder who wins

Sit back and watch the world burn. shoot back when you have to

You have no job, jerking off doesn't count , though I appreciate you not spilling seeds into anything that might inadvertently make a copy of your retardmanship

anyone try that shit in australia

everyone will be attacking you with whatever they have in their sheds.

>shovel,spade, pick and garden fork brigade.

Reminder that if you provoke violence against a bunch of autistic screechers, the media is only going to defend them (HURR DURR HUR NAEM WAS HEATHER HAYER!1!1!1) and you are in no way better than them.

ITT cowardly ammosexuals vow to stay home masturbating under their beds and in their closets while 10 million American patriots match across the continent in opposition to a traitor.

And we are armed to the teeth pussyboy faggot conservatives. Hehehehe.

soon

OP is /leftypol/ trying to forcedmeme this pathetic prank of a psyop. Nobody is falling for it, they are just playing along to turn the joke against antifa.

Fucking lmao you are just begging for the day if the rope at this point

Guilty as charged. I ain't doing jack shit til I have to. Anybody who unironically attends an antifa rally as opposition, deserves to burn.

ive seen the video's, the car didn't even touch her.

most probably went into cardiac arrest and the dumb bitch giving cpr punctured her lungs by cracking her ribs.

Gonahead and march.

When did conservatives become so cowardly and WEAK? Is this what happens when a fat old traitor is indicted for treason? Do conservatives go gay and cry all night? WTF happened? Liberals are so fucking based and ALPHA these days!!!!!

Yes I am

I opened an online storefront for lawn adornments, but really I only stock tiki torches and the oil. The rest is dropped shipped.

ah yes, the $15 big 5 bag. a man of taste i see

Is this the ATF/FBI honeypot general?

4 u

A word of advice for you cuck beta Trumpcunts. Stay the fuck out of the way. You really really don'tcwant to step in front of a wrecking ball like the liberal left.

What part of Cuckifornia OP?

>tfw elected to use grip wraps which can be removed for quick happenings.

don't be a retarded nigger and fight kikes on the street. let them get eternally BTFO by the police and national gaurd who are WELL aware of this

Reading is pretty tough ain't it.

Do it then

statistics show that most of trumps base are blue collar and servicemen/women.

so what makes you think they are beta cucks.

>unironically asking the big questions about an ATF/FBI honeypot general on a Mongolian basket weaving CIA honeypot forum
For (You)

The ledt outnumbers the right 4 to 1 and cops 10,000 to 1 so we'll do pretty much anything we please on the 4th. We've never been stopped before and this will be no exception. Again, for the love of god and self preservation STAY OUT OF THE WAY.

he is LARPing CQB with a full barrel

I'm gonna go ahead and guess the expander you use to keep your inside out dick wound open is black.

What an interesting stock. I'm new to guns.

What,
Why and
How

Bill Cooper said that decades ago

The lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

In other words im going to sleep you cucksucking antifa fags. Come taste lead if you choose to

ayoyoyoyoyoyo I can'ts comfirms nor denies dat shit yo

There isn't a force on this planet that can stand in the way of America's left! WE OWN THE STREETS!

Please gibs lots of livestreams for those of us who can't participate in the reaping of commie souls

stay home, they will just end up killing each other. antifa are a bunch of Nazi hating Nazis do you know how much of a oxymoron that is

OMG California is so retarded.

Now this is LARPing

There is a thread on here with 2 or 3 posters shilling a supposed 'top secret' 'the intercepter' leak. It's super sketchy. Someone mentioned Mal ware attached to the files and doxing Sup Forums. Maybe ANTIFA set a trap??

kamarl sounds black so count on him just being stupid
and a child

this

Do it faggot I dare you

Hello commiefornia

I'mm so fucking comfy.

>AR15, CC Pistol, KABAR, LAN Home CCTV security cameras.

What kind of bump-stock is this?

This is literally a screen cap from 2 weeks ago. You fucking mouthbreathers deserve death by firing squad. I don't even think the commies are this fucking retarded.

>carrying 1000 rounds of ammunition plus all the magazines

Given the left's track record, they probably should be the ones avoiding stepping in front of stuff.

>nuclear codes
So.. someone is going to release a non-static code that is no good after X amount of time and can only be delivered in a specific fashion from specific people.

Do you think if you get some numbers and letters right you can launch a nuclear weapon? Does anyone believe this? If you do, please castrate yourself.

Cucked rifle

I got a few mags for my AR 15 and about 200 rounds of 9mm as well as enough heavy 12 gauge loads to turn a elephant into paste.

Both of you get rid of your Thornton and buy this grip. It's a 40 degree angle and legal.