Orange

Let's get the most underrated show of the season a thread. Also Hagita is based.

Has there ever been a bigger bro than Suwa?

Sucks he became a cUck in the current time line. Do you know it's going to end?

I haven't read the manga.

He is popular with girls, not going out with Naho isn't much of a loss

Same but I'm guessing Kakeru is going to die regardless whatever they do. Still I'm surprised fucking Naho fucked up by saying his grandma would be fine when the letter exactly told her not to say that.

But he gets married to her in the future.

Yeah, she's a fucking retard. I'm having a hard time empathizing with her because of it.

it's not underrated, it's weak. it's just another shoujo romance trying to be mature.

>He doesn't know it's based off a live action

That's why I hate when people say that Naho is a realistic character. This is not realistic at all. She is stupid for the sake of the plot.

MAN I 100% Agree with you. She is fucking retard and I can't relate. She literally did almost everything opposite of the letter.

I agree any realistic person would follow through and fuck it up.

The only reason why he got married to her was because Kakeru was dead. He knows that he didn't have a chance had it not been for that.

But future Naho said it'll happen regardless and so did the giant lady.

I mean, it's totally understandable to be insecure and immature, but she extrapolates that.
>A friend will die and the letter wants to prevent this, but I will not read the entire letter because I'm afraid to do something stupid.

>But future Naho said it'll happen regardless
How could she know that?
As far as I know, Suwa came to her because she had a fight with Kakeru. After that, he confessed his love. Soif she hadn't fight with Kakeru, there wouldn't be wedding or baby.

Is the next episode the last one?
Also Kakeru is a pussy.

user you can't change that future since it already happened.

13 eps

Next episode will be Kakeru suicide and everyone crying and last episode will be you can't really change the outcome how hard you try

Suwa is a top tier bro and the Chad Thundercock of his highschool. He married Naho out of a mixed feeling of regret and pity towards his friends, but now that that silly bitch is gonna save Kakeru and he'll be a free agent again. Suwa can pull any waifu he wants.

Yes, but the point is that she says that they were going to be together anyway. So she kind of assumes that even if the letters change the past, she and Suwa will end up together. And that's bullshit. Well, she is known for being dumb.

That's not bullshit. Suwa didn't confess in the current time line so Naho doesn't know Suwa loves her.

QUALITY raises it's ugly head again.

Man this looks REALLY weird with the photo being not QUALITY

>June 18, Takako's birthday

>Suwa: Takako, congrats!! What do you want for your birthday present?

>Hagita: Buy her one in advance

>Takako: There’s something I want to see, even once is enough

>Suwa: What?! What?!

>Takako: You on a date with the girl you like

>Azusa: Taka-chan is so cool…!!

Look at Suwas's fucking mutant claw, his fingers are like 3 times thicker than Naho's.

And he will not confess, because he only does it after she and Kakeru move away from each other. That's the point. They got together only because Kakeru was no longer in the way.

Fucking hell, what the hell happened?
How did it go from this to that?

Not unless he confesses before the anime ends.

literally the worst, this got so boring so fast

Then Kakeru must die.

He confessed to Naho in New Year but they didn't start going out until much later, probably after Kakeru died.
Kakeru won't get magically cured, how long will Naho and him last as a couple without letters to rely on?

That was already happening no matter what

>how long will Naho and him last as a couple without letters to rely on?
Dunno mate, looks like the letters at best have no real effect on their relationship, and at worst make Naho go full retard and actively ruin what little she has built up.

Why do they like Kakeru so much anyway? they meet him for few months but they act like they knew him for 30 years.

It's not.

Because Japanese people wish they could have a superficial high school life like that

Suwa should just fuck Takako instead.

That whole scene was so weird with Suwa talking all this shit while his wife is in the back with their son.

>Kakeru won't get magically cured
Are you sure? Because the whole show constitutes to make a depressive guy be cured by girlfriend's love. It's a very naive anime.

Plot convenience.
Plot convenience, then.

The manga ends when they are in high school and it doesn't show what happens to them in 10 years

user you telling me you wouldn't want a group of best friends who don't want you to die and be lonely?

Okay pay attention fags because I'm about to ruin a major plot the anime avoided. So since everyone got letters wouldn't they all say not to invite Kakeru out on the 1st day? But in the end everyone avoided what the letter said and his mom died anyways.

I read the manga and I always got the feeling that Suwa was her number one, she never said anything because he is Chad Thundercock and she thinks she never stood a chance, she would have never know if he didn't confess. They also knew each other for much longer than she knows Kakeru. That's why future Naho is so confident that she will end up together with Suwa. That's why she is not afraid she will lose her baby, that's why she told herself to make sure she goes to the fireworks festival because she assumes that Suwa will confess to her. She never wanted to fuck Kakeru she just wanted to save him. She is in love with Suwa and has a crush on Kakeru that was allowed to grow with Suwa out of the picture.

As for Suwa I think past Suwa figures out and knows deep down that no matter what they do to save Kakeru he is going to kill himself if he doesn't end up with Naho and that would probably destroy her after all the work she went through to save him so he cucks himself against his future self. It's not like he knows his future baby anyways.

But, user, this is not about what I (or you) want, is about narrative coherence. It's cool trying to save the life of a stranger, but they act as if they knew the guy for years, as if life without him had no meaning.

It's anime user it doesn't need to make sense.

Kakeru doesn't kill himself today so he will try it another day. There is no helping to suicidal people except for immobilization or some drugs.

Much easier for the group would be not letting Kakeru in. No emotional ties would be created, no ties will be sewered.

Suwa didn't read the letter that day moron. Other thought it was a joke.

>Other thought it was a joke
Proof?

Naho is the worst girl. I don't see what Suwa sees in Aho.

They were talking about it, weren't you paying attention?

>I read the manga and I always got the feeling that Suwa was her number one
Oh, c'mon, user! Everyone in this manga is crazy for Kakeru. We don't have a chance to see how their personal lives are because they only know to think about Kakeru.
>They also knew each other for much longer than she knows Kakeru.
Yeah, but that didn't stop her fall in love for Kakeru as soon as he arrived at school. And the diary confirms this.
>That's why future Naho is so confident that she will end up together with Suwa.
Future Naho is dumb, she didn't even know that Kakeru liked her.
>She never wanted to fuck Kakeru she just wanted to save him.
Nah, in both worlds, she said she fell in love. Plus: the story is clearly a romance between her and Kakeru, it's not just a girl trying to save a friend. In contrast, there is virtually no love hint between her and Suwa during the entire plot.

The writing is poor.

I don't remember if it was said in the anime, in the manga Azusa says she thought it was a joke and didn't believe Naho would fall for Kakeru. She realized it was true after Naho was sad when Kakeru got a girlfriend.

Yeah, but what about the others? It's too convenient that no one has read the fucking letter on the first day.

user this is what we call bad writing and why the anime is shit.

Suwa was the one who invited him, he's kind of leader and usually inviting someone is nice thing to do. Against it stands a doubious letter with strange counterintuitive request.

Kakeru's mom is a little bitch
>MY LITTLE BOY DIDN'T GIVE ME ATTENTION AND HE WENT TO DO STUFF WITH HIS CLASSMATES LIKE AN AVERAGE TEENAGE BOY WOULD DO
>BETTER KILL MYSELF

Suwa is hauling so much pussy he could open a pet shop.
I'm not worried about him.

That's why noone wanted to save her. She was lost case dragging Kakeru down.

some read it, but they didn't believe it was real
as the viewer we know it's important, but to them it might as well be a prank

What if Kakeru become second Hitler?

I'm surprised she didn't kill herself during his middle school years when most kids rebel.

>Yeah, but that didn't stop her fall in love for Kakeru as soon as he arrived at school. And the diary confirms this.

You know that it is possible to love multiple people at once right. Like I said just look at Naho she doesn't stand out, she is really shy and meek and has self esteem issues. Having a romantic relationship with Chad is impossible for her so she tried to kill any romantic feelings she has for him and kind of put them in the back of her mind, but there are still there. When Kakeru arrived she also loved him but if she had to pick between the two she would pick her rock and that was Suwa who was always supporting her that's why she mentions she is so overjoyed that he confessed to her because she couldn't believe it, it probably blew her mind. The only reason her relationship with Kakeru grew was because Suwa allowed it to grow and as her love for Kakeru grew her love for Suwa, who was unattainable in her eyes, became platonic.

>Nah, in both worlds, she said she fell in love. Plus: the story is clearly a romance between her and Kakeru, it's not just a girl trying to save a friend. In contrast, there is virtually no love hint between her and Suwa during the entire plot.

What I meant is Future Naho didn't sent the letters with her intention of fucking Kakeru, she just wanted to save him. Like I said, Naho would have probably try to restraint her feelings for Suwa because he is view as unattainable, too high above her. And I am pretty sure past Suwa was very cautious in not showing Naho he was in love with her because that would ruin his cuck plans. Future Suwa was probably more romantic in his high school days because he didn't know that Kakeru was a mess.

She killed herself because she thought she was dragging Kakeru down

So can anyone spoil me and tell me how it ends?

Well that's what I call self-solving problem.

It's just few other episode you fucking moron. Just go and read the manga if you are so interested.

>Moron
Nigger I know it's few other episodes. Everyone here knows retard

I was pointing out that you are bothering others because of your impatience. Go read the manga you iliterate ape.

>bothering others
No one here has complained but you. Do you also cry when your mommy doesn't buy you your favorite tendies?

>replies are from one person
You are on anonymous board dumbass.

Yeah and only 1 person is complaining. Which is you retard.

I'm not complaining, I'm just informing you that you are a faggot.

But I'm not so your information is wrong.

Kakeru's mom was a bit of a crazy bitch.

He sort of is, too.

Grandma, though, she's a rock. Guess hereditary mental instability skipped over her.

maybe it was from grampa's side.

Would make sense.
>Grandpa is no where in site
>Dad isn't no where in site

You got it right, Hagita will save the day.

>Mom was married to her brother

Because he died they romanticize their time with him because they feel bad.

I think she was mentally ill.

Everyone who kill themselves are mentally ill.

Not trying to be funny, but do people not go to therapy in Japan? Would Kakeru not be expected or at least encouraged to talk to someone after his mom fucking killed herself?

Why is Naho such an autist?

Mental Sickness in Japan is shunned upon. You lose your honor and people shame you.

I don't think so. Shrinks are uncommon in Japan. I heard theres only a few in the Tokyo metropolitan area and even so some of those might be gaijin.

Gonna sum this show up with one word. Cuckeru.

But he wins at the end

>has a girl that desperately wants to ride his D
>more than 0 friends willing to help him through his hard times
>WAAAAAAH, LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOONE, DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN
Nigga, if I had either one of those things, I would immediately lose all need to post on Sup Forums ever again. If he's not a cuck, I don't know who is.

Suwa is the cuck since he doesn't get with Naho in the end

They both are. At least Suwa isn't in one of the timelines, though.

Except Kakeru gets Naho in the end

This. As soon as something doesn't go right he becomes an insufferable emo faggot. I hope he kills himself.

Kakeru is such a bitch, Jesus, just let him die for God's sake. And Naho is a literal retard.

The only character that really stands out is Suwa.

Hagita > Suwa > Kakeru
I like all of them though.

>mentally ill people do something hard to understand for people not suffering that illness
So what?

Just wondering... which anime did you watch last season?

What did she mean by this?