What's the most fucked up thing you ever did?

What's the most fucked up thing you ever did?

In middle school we had a muslim that would always wear his stupid muslim hat and spit on our girls for being "andalusian whores" for not covering their hair or their legs. So one day we waited for him the bathroom, pinned him down and took turns pissing on him. When he cried to the principal about it he called us beaners and was suspended for racism since the principal was a beaner too.

Sometimes I think we took it too far.

I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

>CIA nigger

go back to Sup Forums

I shot JFK

I am a legal spic living in LA and I had a nice spic gf who had light skin but she dumped me for another illegal spic and we went to different schools after Highschool ended

I heard from my friends that they left the safety of LA and went to Arizona after finally tracking them down thanks to a friend who was with them, I reported her current boyfriend to ICE and let them to all the work, I haven't seen him since
Thanks, Paul, you really pulled through for me

You did the right thing, man

Killed two Mexicans in self defense

I'd probably do the same thing and then laugh about it. I don't even see that as fucked up desu

"desu" wtf, I meant "desu"

Okay what the fuck Sup Forums
"TO BE HONEST"

honorary aryan

DUH NUH NUH NUH NUUUUHH
I DING-DONG DIDDLY WALK FOR MILES INSIDE THIS PIT OF DANNGEERRR
DUH NUH NUH NUH NUUUUH
A PLACE WHERE NO ONE DING-DONG DIDDLY FOLLOWS ME, I WALK ALOOOOONNNEEEE

And the newfag of the year award goes to this fucking toothpaste and his wasted digits.

shut it carter

good job dude

leafs are the niggers of posters, I swear. Enough is enough, leaf sharia now.

What's desu?

Good job. You're a true patriot, user.

>he lived, thank god

No.

Bought a 3-pack of milk bags at the supermarket, came home and poured some for my cornflakes... Turned out it was expired so I decided to return it and get a refund. Felt like fucking shit for the entire week for making that dude ring up the milk back for a refund

This one can stay.

A buddy of mine used to pick on the fat chubby smelly autistic girl who was dirt poor and whose parents housed a lot of farm animals. Her life situation was shit, but I gave her a ride home once from a club she tried to join and she was pretty mean. Bullies made her crazy.

Anyway he and his friends finally pushed her over the edge during an English class when they started laughing at her fiction story. She snapped, started swinging on people, hit the old grandma English teacher, and bit the school safety officer (a local policewoman) when she tried to restrain her. She went kicking and screaming and never came back to school.

When he told me the story I laughed my ass off

i don't know, what's desu with you?

>bagged milk
Why do you guys do that?

I feel like there's a joke here, but I don't get it.

>"It is" or similar meaning. Reemphasizes the statement.
"The remake is better than the original, desu"

I befriended a jew.

Thank you
Learn something new every day.
But why does t b h get replaced with "desu"?

I tortured a kid who tried to kill my dog.
>Pic related
I think I might have been about 10 or so. No one was home, I just took the kid into my garage. He had done a lot of other fucked up shit to my family, though that's not to say I'm in the right either. Fuck you Sean, I hope you're dead.

4chin is owned by gooks and was modeled after Japanese image boards

How new are you? Be honest my friend.

What did you do to him?

That's retarded

Pretty fuckin new. I've known of Sup Forums for years and visited occasionally, but I'm only just recently getting into it. Like, the last 2 days recently.

Go the fuck away

That's pretty cool dude, welcome.

Suck a dick

Story time what did you do

I second this

Friends and I used to tie the fat kid's arms behind his back by pulling his sweatshirt sleeves over his hands and tying them together. Then we'd just push him over and leave him

Terry can you make a Dwarf Fortress clone for Temple OS?

May you have many girlfriends who all dump you for illegals
We need you as an ICE cold infiltrator in the Wetback community

HONORARY ARYAN

oh sweetie

I pissed in a beaners coveted basketball shoes in high school. It resulted in numerous fights and a stabbing afterward.

Got expelled for that.

New Mexico for anyone wondering

Lmfao

Lol nice

He was ridding around outside on his red bike in my cul de sac. His mom left to go run some errands. I think his father was home but he was occupied. I picked him up because he was a few years younger than me and was small. I was pretty big for a kid. I dragged him into my garage and shut the door. I just held him in place while he squirmed and screamed. He bit my finger and that's when I found some old oily rags laying around and gagged him. I was not good at tying but I managed to tie him up to a old computer chair using ropes that my dog would play with. He was crying by this point but I was fucking enraged. We had a fire place in the house. I garbed the poker and heated it, went out back and stabbed him with it a few times. I don't know how hot it was. but it looked like it hurt.
>More?