Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #5

Remember to relax and take it easy.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gpvcgs.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg
imgur.com/a/ikrgq
dxsdcl7y7vn9x.cloudfront.net/358528/thumbs/A1FAB2AD-0D69-4ABD-B6E8-83ABC670E650_1.jpg
a.pomf.cat/juehen.png
m.imgur.com/a/mNcTt
imgur.com/a/SVh1l
i.imgur.com/MDPAn8o.png
imgur.com/a/74Pmp
imgur.com/a/KxrKg
imgur.com/a/qNuBo
imgur.com/qudvyTU
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
a.pomf.cat/lgngmh.png
imgur.com/oWONwke.jpg)
i.imgur.com/frxBBVW.jpg
a.pomf.cat/rdqjzw.png)
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
i.imgur.com/ReopzTc.png
i.imgur.com/32SQ3ii.jpg
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg
u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif
u.pomf.is/kylonl.png
u.pomf.is/fgxnxg.jpg
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
i.imgur.com/R1ndSqq.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062,
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
i.imgur.com/T32gSCF.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
imgur.com/IuVZdxp
imgur.com/a/dWZgl
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/a/rq1E4
imgur.com/a/4YL11
i.imgur.com/Mu6eecS.jpg
imgur.com/a/c8BlL
imgur.com/a/RrLEu
imgur.com/a/7QKgr
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
imgur.com/a/i1BZl
imgur.com/a/h5ZEs
imgur.com/a/cU4Ha
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1
pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb
i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png
i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg
imgur.com/a/7YWan
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/gJH5r
a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/qrGYW
imgur.com/3AXDSXz
imgur.com/TB3tYkp
i.imgur.com/CLX4Ekb.jpg
i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg
i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kamenrider/images/3/35/Kishidan2010.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151025054543
a.pomf.cat/etmgoq.jpg),
a.pomf.cat/kcnkxm.png)
a.pomf.cat/gjqlje.jpg
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
Even though it's the end of summer, it has ben deadly hot here so I wouldl ike to request Akari sweating or playing with a fan, please!

Bonus if she's also eating an ice cream!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request.

Requesting my Kobori in her character song outfit, reaching out toward the viewer with a pleasant smile.

my.mixtape.moe/gpvcgs.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg

Anything else that's cute is fine by me.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Silvia from Raildex.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Humbly requesting Rikka with the expression shown in the middle here, along with the thumbs down if you like:
imgur.com/a/ikrgq

Of course, anything else would be just as wonderful, including smug, lewd, or smuglewd.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who gives this a try.

Inaba playing the violin please

Hello everyone I hope all of you have a great waifu weekend.

I would like to request my beautiful waifu Seras either

1) Working out or going for a jog

2)Going for a ride with my SI in a 1997 Red Toyota Corolla E110 Sedan

ref: dxsdcl7y7vn9x.cloudfront.net/358528/thumbs/A1FAB2AD-0D69-4ABD-B6E8-83ABC670E650_1.jpg

3) Joint request with Natsume and Seras locking arms Of course anything is fine as long as she is happy please and thank you

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed Ibuki with her piercings. a.pomf.cat/juehen.png

requesting hiyoko!

Posting for Hagakure user

Requesting my super handsome Hagakure in a jinbei - something fashionable but cooling and simple.
Refs ~ m.imgur.com/a/mNcTt

Anything kind that strikes your fancy would also be absolutely fine. Take it easy and enjoy the last bits of summer everyone!

Requesting Natsume in Adam Jensen's attire from Mankind Divided or walking through a cyberpunk, futuristic style city street.

Jensen reference: imgur.com/a/SVh1l

Futuristic city reference: i.imgur.com/MDPAn8o.png

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

Kindly requesting Colette making a lovestruck heart-pupil expression

Well it is Aigis's birthday yesterday, So I would like to request come cute birthday things with Aigis.
Her receiving a cake or present maybe this cake imgur.com/a/74Pmp
Or her lewdy covered in a cake asking me to have some of her cake like imgur.com/a/KxrKg
Her in a wedding dress maybe receiving a ring imgur.com/a/qNuBo
On a pinic date or laying under under a tree looking at the stars with my SI imgur.com/qudvyTU and any other interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good week.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•blowing out the candles on her cake for her birthday Friday
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess dancing around outside in the moonlight, having a nice comfy nap or conquering a tiny cardboard or plush city and my heart in a cute dinosaur Kigurumi!

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!
Reposting for a friend

Requesting anything cute of Sonoda Yuu.
Thank you for considering

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her out on a hike or comforting a sad user.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Greetings WWD~

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing Cirno's outfit for 9/9 and my birthday

a.pomf.cat/lgngmh.png (embed) [her in the same pose but with her neutral expression would be preferred.

Could "Strongest birthday" be included somewhere too?]
If that doesn't fit your fancy, anything is fine!

Thank you very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Kagura cooling off with a can/bottle of Pocari Sweat, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Rika reaching out for a kissu from POV, or sharing a milkshake with the POV.
Or wielding her giant scythe but making a cute face.
Anything cute or melancholy would be much appreciated.

Joint request with requesting Rika and Satoko having a cute tea party together, perhaps with a giant teddy bear guest.

Requesting my darling Miia drawn in an 80s/90s anime artstyle (imgur.com/oWONwke.jpg)
That aside, something like Miia enticingly holding out an apple to an user POV style, or an SI. i.imgur.com/frxBBVW.jpg
Or Miia and said SI watching the summer sunset together.

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/rdqjzw.png)
I like 9, 10, 19, 20, 26, and 30 the most.

Thanks again in advance.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu dressed as a Queen from a deck of playing cards (possibly with my SI as King with her?). Regular cosplay or even stylized like a card is cool, and whichever suit (if any) is up to you!
SI ref: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Alternately, Hinagiku dressed like a dark mage practicing spells or brewing potions with Tharja, the two of them in alternate FE classes, or watching their anons from behind something.
It would also be nice to see Hina and BB wearing pajamas and either playing games together or sleeping beside one another.

Summer's nearly over, so I'd also like to request my waifu wearing your favourite beachwear from the DOA series! Cute, pretty, or sexy, whichever you would prefer to draw is okay with me.

Lastly for the thread, I'd love to see a POV drawing of her in bed with me. Either with her lying on top of me with her head on my chest and looking up at me or sleeping, or on her side smiling at me as she wakes up.

Anything cute or lewd is fine, please and thank you as always!

Requesting my dear Solle! Please and Thank you!

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathub or diving in ocean. Anything else cute is fine too.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Lusamines outfit from Pokemon Sun and Moon, maybe acting smug or dominating.
>Lusamine Reference: i.imgur.com/ReopzTc.png

Or, wearing Wickes outfit from Sun and Moon, I'd be fine with thicc or as a milf while wearing this outfit.
>Wickes Outfit: i.imgur.com/32SQ3ii.jpg

Or a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festivel, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Hi, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png )

Alternatively, her drawn wearing the outfit in the reference, if you do color it it would be great if you could keep her color scheme and make it orange, but otherwise everything else the same color ( ref: u.pomf.is/fgxnxg.jpg ) those aside I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, I appreciate it a lot, have a nice weekend.

waifu husbando doggystyle spanking finger_in_mouth arched_back sweat moaning

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Wearing a black and red yukata, eating an old gateau, and maybe a little lewd.

-In casual clothes and being tired for having her clothes for long (her outfit weights like 33 pounds).

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful! All refs here imgur.com/a/yw4sK A list of all albums with tons of additional suggestions is at the bottom.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-Loli Akeno wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
Or anything else would be fine
Anything SI related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Reposting for Rinfag,
Requesting Rin as a barista.

Requesting Hibiki with a present or cake, maybe being given to her by SI for her birthday on the 13th.
i.imgur.com/R1ndSqq.png

Requesting Haruhi using Vira's bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062, or displaying one bright and invigorating smile. Although anything not too lewd would be welcome as well.

Requesting him doing fall activities like going for a hike or baking sweets.

Or requesting him wearing fall clothing like a jacket with scarf.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Good evening

Requesting my dear Diana. Any cute or loving delivery would be great, and non-lewd please.
Some specific ideas:
- sitting at a cafe with a small cake (viewer is in front of her by the same table)

- her reaction after being asked out to prom (up to artist's interpretation)

- can also use this hairstyle i.imgur.com/T32gSCF.jpg
Though anything will be appreciated.

I'd like to request Uni, drinking chocolate or strawberry milk stand-alone. Dressed like a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting anything of Misato tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you want a more specific request then I would like to see her doing one of these.
- Wearing a Daisy Duke outfit
- Enjoying a bubble bath
- Playing a fighting game and getting very competitive with it

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Good afternoon everyone, humbly requesting POV hand-holding with my beloved Tsubaki.
Perhaps taking both her hands, and a lot of blushing while she tries to hide a slight smile.

Of course, I'd appreciate and cherish anything else as well! Have a great Sunday, and thank you to all who consider this.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my darling Sina in her Sun and Moon outfit
Anything is fine~

usual ref linked

Requesting Crona hugging my SI. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Alternately, requesting anything viewer interaction/PoV related. I love that stuff.

Thanks, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Tsukimi picking fresh apples in an orchard.

Requesting my daughteru Satoko eating ice-cream on a hot day. I'd be happy with mostly anything non-lewd though.

Also a joint request with requesting Rika and Satoko having a cute tea party together, perhaps with a giant teddy bear guest.

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! I'd be happy with anything, but I'd like one of the following if possible:

• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.) SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
• PoV pic like this (warning, SFW but still kinda lewd) imgur.com/a/dWZgl but with a kinder, more loving expression on her face. Normal outfit preferred.
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
• The 'A Whole New World'/magic carpet ride scene from Aladdin with her in her Sunset outfit and my SI also in costume?
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel
◦ As a Cyborg Ninja. Yes, I know it's totally out of character for her. Maybe it's just a costume?

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Kukuru with her hair tied up in a bun, wearing a swimsuit, or anything else that you wish to do.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, possibly dressed as Nana from God Eater: imgur.com/a/rq1E4

Either in a serious stance or just unable to lift that hammer, either is fine

As always though, almost anything else is fine too, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting my dear husbando Kaiji playing on a console, maybe an N64 or a Dreamcast, I'll leave that choice to you. Either that or him giving a thumbs up!
Anything is fine, thank you!

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! I'd like a sleepy bedside pic of her as shown in the reference. Anything is appreciated of course, thank you!

Also, if the drawfriend Salmon sees this, I saw your drawing of her last week in the booru and loved it, thank you!

Requesting my waifu wearing a bikini-wedding dress
imgur.com/a/4YL11

Or wearing the same swimsuit Lucy is in this image
i.imgur.com/Mu6eecS.jpg

-Dressed as Inverse Tohka/Origami
imgur.com/a/c8BlL
-As a Pokemon Go Trainer
imgur.com/a/RrLEu
-Tougou's Hero outfit
imgur.com/a/7QKgr

Lastly, recreating a pose from Carnival Phantasm's opening
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

This should go without saying but I'm interested in anything cute or sexy of her in any of her clothes. Bunnysuits and her lingerie are all appreciated.

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Having a mischievous expression, as if he's planning to do a prank or something along that.

- Wearing his pink maid outfit imgur.com/a/i1BZl
Either him being embarassed or casual about it, both are fine.

- Requesting him dressed as cirno
Cirno ref:
imgur.com/a/h5ZEs

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him dressed as the male Pokémon Go trainer, with a Wobbuffet. Reference: imgur.com/a/cU4Ha I know Wobbuffet isn't in the game, but it's my favorite.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference, maybe wearing racing leathers: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

Thank you!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-Dressed in Charlotte Dunois' training outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp

-Dressed in a sweater and thigh highs, posing like this
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-As a pokemon go trainer with a scyther
imgur.com/a/sTLtP

Please and Thank you.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing either of these outfits
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my wonderful winged wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil.

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF

Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1 (embed)

In a mecha musume/HDD set/Armour inspired by any of these pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb (embed) There are also some suits not mentioned that would also be fine. If you're interested but want a sort of pose, scene or have a suit you'd be interested in going for, please ask.

I don't think I am too opposed to something cutelewd, if you want an idea there's that list of stuff or you can ask for other things.

Or anything cute in general), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin appearing in some autumn outfit, something classy but comfy as well, would've also great to see her in some fitting autumn-themed place, like a park with leaves falling from trees or something like that. Anything esle cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Hey, I'd like to request Misha cosplaying Zero from Drakengard 3;
Relaxing and in awe of the Puerto Iguazú;
On a beach, loose hoodie over bikini eating watermelon; wearing either i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
Or wearing a sundress. Please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting Kisaragi Shintaro please. It would be cool to see him drawing something or eating a really tall ice cream cone. Thanks, anything cute or cool is fine by me.

Requesting my goddess in Dia’s “Mijuku Dreamer” outfit from Love Live. It can be in either of her forms. a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg
-Or Neptune in Mirai’s gothic lolita underclothes. imgur.com/a/7YWan

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to "Superman" by Goldfinger
-Or Neptune and me as school students, with the “ai ai gasa” umbrella on the chalkboard at our backs. Refs: imgur.com/a/gJH5r

Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or semi-lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hey there everyone. Hope you've having a nice weekend thusfar.
Requesting my waifu Suzuna riding a bike, making some breakfast, complaining about Texas heat, or wearing clothes you'd expect to see in a noir film.
As always if theres something you'd rather draw instead, there's nothing stopping you and it would be appreciated.
hope you all have a great day

Heyo, WWD.
Requesting my wonderful Yukino cuddling with a Pan-san with a pouty face or pleasant smile.
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting Risty in a wedding dress.

Or her sweaty after a hard workout.

Or just her in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya please, anything is always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great weekend!

Requesting anything cute of my angel, please

Hello WWD!

Since it's nearing the end of Summer, I would like to request Arche Klein in a yukata at a festival enjoying herself, or watching fireworks while sitting on her broom in the sky.

Anything else cute of Arche will be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Kindly requesting Erwin with a fluffy undercut!

Requesting Birdy in this alternative outfit please. Maybe flashing her badge or skulking the streets during a night assignment.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or dressed like Diane from 7 Deadly Sins with her skirt variation of her original suit, stretching or flexing, or complaining how short the skirt is,
imgur.com/a/qrGYW

Or snacking on a Concha kinda like this
imgur.com/3AXDSXz
imgur.com/TB3tYkp

Or in a " I

cute!

I'd like to request Yozakura driving the Bigfoot 5
- crushing some cars or normal sized monster trucks
- giving rides to other waifu
- in her swimsuit and washing it
- relaxing on the hood of the truck
Any of those are fine

Bigfoot 5 ref - i.imgur.com/CLX4Ekb.jpg
Swimsuit ref - i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- Cosplaying as Priestess with eyes of Blue i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
- In a pajama playing with kittens like this i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose
- with a YES pillow
- wearing CUTE ribbons
- wearing cozy autumn wear with a big scarf, maybe even sharing it
- With a big witch hat
- with braid or ponytail
- As joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. No lewd pls
Have a nice week all

I see, I don't know what made them think she's one but alright.

Requesting a POV shot of my lovely waifu Maki playing with my pompadour, preferably with an embarrassed or smug look on her face! Anything cute of Maki is also definitely appreciated!

Pompadour ref (Hitomi Saionji's, far left): vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kamenrider/images/3/35/Kishidan2010.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151025054543

Alright since the last thread died and I should wrap up signups:

Rat: Watashi
Ox: Aigis
Tiger: Yuuna
Rabbit: Konata
Dragon: Haruhi
Snake: Miia
Horse: Minori
Sheep: Hinagiku
Monkey: Neptune
Roster: Hiyoko
Dog: Kobeni
Boar: Natsume

For the ones I could, I rolled a random number, so please don't feel bad if you signed up and she wasn't chosen, blame RNG.
No one picked horse, so I picked Minori because Toradora's manga started in 2007, and since she's 17, she would be born during the year of the horse. I hope you don't mind Minorifag, it will be cute!.

Thanks for playing, and please wait warmly for this fruit to finish drawing.

Aw, I didn't notice others'd picked that one, rip. Good luck though!

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, perhaps wearing headphones and listening to music, or wearing earbuds and offering one to the viewer to listen with him, but anything would be wonderful.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thank you very much for including her, I'm looking forward to it! Good luck!

>Didn't get in for another fruit collage
Just end me

Requesting my lovely Inori wishing me a happy birthday or anything else related.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Thank you for including her in this. Much appreciated.

It's a little disappointing that she didn't get picked but I'll be looking forward to your results, best of luck with this user!

Where's the update, swimsuit collage drawfag?

>fruit
eh?

Where are them WIPs?

Naked aprons are birthday related, right?

Requesting a magical SWORD girl Pyrrha Alexandra~!

have a wonderful weekend drawfriends~

Very good!
Pretty cute

>waifus not matching the creatures

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates (a.pomf.cat/etmgoq.jpg), an outfit based on Mirror Kirby
(a.pomf.cat/kcnkxm.png) or doing this a.pomf.cat/gjqlje.jpg with a yellow stocking.

Other cute stuff is also welcomed.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Awww shucks, maybe next time. Damn you RNG, one day I'll conquer you.

Yes, she got in! Thanks so much, and good luck.

Requesting waifus flying planes

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Matching aesthetically? What waifus match a rat or boar? Hell, the only one that really matches an animal is Miia.

Even if it's not the most logical thing sometimes, as long as anons are happy with what they pick, that's enough for me.

happy birthday!

wew, that's something really nice for the OR!

With 12 survivors?