IMPARTIAL VIEW ON THE INDICTMENTS??

IMPARTIAL VIEW ON THE INDICTMENTS??

Here's what Reddit has to say: hahahahahahahha, Don Jr. and Mannafort, Mueller is coming for ya, hahahahah!!!! This is surely the end of Gonads Drumpf!

Here's Sup Forums: hahahahahha Poddeeeeestaaa we got yar emails hahahahahaha

So who's right here?

Is Mueller pro-Trump or anti-Trump? Does he tend to be impartial in his investigations or does his results tend to be more favorable to this or that side of the political spectrum?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/manaforts-ukrainian-blood-money-caused-qualms-hack-suggests-235473
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody to answer?

Both Sup Forums and reddshit are looking completely infantile over this one.

Neither. Turns out he found the person who killed Biggie

It's likely Manafort.
His daughters got hacked and they outed him as a mobster in their text messages.
politico.com/story/2017/02/manaforts-ukrainian-blood-money-caused-qualms-hack-suggests-235473

I’m thinking manafort also desu.. lets be real.

But God let it be Podesta or anyone Clinton related. I will str8 nut, yo.

So it's gonna look pretty bad for Trump, I suppose? The media will talk about it for weeks and weeks and people will say how his administration is corrupt and, even if it isn't, how much of a bad eye he's got for choosing those who will work with him.

Eva looking t h i c c with those chubby gams

Trump could literally pardon his son immediately and there's nothing anyone could do about it.

I have feeling that it will be Flynn and maybe Mannafort.

Or some poor schmuck staffer or two.
The first pair I chose because Mannafort is a good, safe option. He was involved with both campaigns and his arrest would show that Mueller is doing something, while not showing that he is going directly after dems
Flynn because he is a persona non grata as it is and he did step on some toes so he is easy to get, plus his people did not deny this possibility when asked by Fox (it's not a proof of course. Just the possibility)

The staffers or realtors or some other scape goats are obviously for the sole purpose of showing that M. Doggy is doing something.

I would be ecstatic if someone like Podesta got arrested but I just highly doubt that toady will go after dems just yet.

From what iv learnt of the last 2 years or so is to not fuck with DJT and the media are wrong about everything.

Someone on the left will be in handcuffs on Monday.

JUSTICE WILL BE OURS

Manafort was never part of the administration.

There are nudes of her (not proven), according to a German collector. It appeared on the Daily Mail.

Apparently the film used to take the pictures was very rare and only the elite had access to it.

We'll find out who won. Just like we found out at the election. :^)

Plot twist
Muller indicts himself

was the film made of jews?

Sorry. Not being American, I am not well-informed about it. I see people linking him with Trump a lot. He was also a Hillary ally?

But what about Mueller? Is he impartial? Does he have a history of favoring any particular side of the political spectrum?

It's all a distraction

It will almost definitely be Manafort. He was the first in Mueller's sights, his home was raided, and Mueller is looking to take down the Trump admin.

The Trump people saying it's Podesta are living on a different planet. It's eerily similar to Trump's "no puppet, no puppet, no you're the puppet!" rubbish.

It's basically a child's "I know you are, but what am I?" insult except manifested in national discourse, which is really quite amazing.

>There is no investigation
>There's an investigation but it's not Trump-Russia
>There's an investigation into Trump-Russia but they found nothing. No arrests.
>Mueller has filed charges but it's going to be Democrats indicted

Shit, Eva was fat

Yeah manafort got fired once trump figured out he was shady. Good look for trump.

He lived in Trump tower for like 10 years and ran his campaign.

There's no fucking way Trump didn't know about Manafort's dealings with Russians.

I don't know, but there's also a video (proven, I think) of her naked sister bathing in a lake. Look it up.

Eva was very liberal. She even has videos kissing a guy who's not Hitler. Just your typical girl. Hitler probably liked her because it made him feel more in contact with real people, I guess... Don't think he wanted anyone special. He could have gone after a great artist like Leni Riefenstahl but chose a simple girl instead.

Flynn knows too much, that's why (((they))) had to oust him from the administration in the first place

Manafort is FAR deeper with Podesta and the democrats than Trump. If it’s him, it’s still the democrats baby because he was literally making the deals with Russia and Clinton via Podesta

Wasn't it 2pac's crew?

Except that he wasn’t married to the fucking guy. If it was all secret how the FUCK is the landlord supposed to know who you’re meeting? Jesus you people are idiots. The same people who will stand there With a straight face and say Hillary may not have known about the Uranian despite getting $145 million from it. Same people who will tell you Obama had no idea about the wiretapping, despite being directly connected. But he will insist Trump knew about everything Russia, with absolutely zero evidence whatsoever

You are delusional, friend.

Manafort has never been part of the administration retard

This

>Trump didn't know about his own campaign manager being a shady faggot
Just makes Trump look stupid or complicit.

Yeah because landlords magically know everything about their tennants

Trumpet is trying to spin Trumps campaign manager getting indicted for treason as a positive.

And you wonder why people think you are delusional?

Oh yeah, almost forgot the next step
>Manafort got indicted but it's actually because Manafort is a secret democrat covering for Podesta despite being a republican since the 1970s

It was P Diddly and Gay-Z

Absolutely zero evidence of Trump/Russia whatsoever, this is incontrovertible and irrefutable. Liberals scream “MUH DRUMPF RUSSIA!”

Holy fucking shit tons of real, provable, documented, irrefutable evidence of at least a dozen Felonies by Hillary Clinton, liberal says there’s nothing there and she’s innocent. Liberalism genuinely is a mental disorder. A deep dark mental disorder.

This.

I know that but do you think Mueller will care?
Flynn can damage Trump more than he can damage dems and I think that Mueller is not an impartial side here. He doesn't want to piss dems off. He will have to hit Republicans.
It's just my opinion of that theatre. Because I'm also of the opinion that it is all for show.
Nothing (in the long run) will happen.
They are all(maybe almost all)deeply involved and dirty.
One thing I know almost for a fact: they are all afraid. They don't understand what's going on and why people don't trust them.
Media, politicians all the so called elites don't get that there has been a shift in human perception and that it's global.
And they are afraid. Not only in America.

>Hillary may not have known about the uranium
Nine government agencies approved that deal. The talking-point that Hillary ordered it is just mindless.

>Obama had no idea about the wiretapping
Is this the wiretapping of Trump tower which was a completely fabricated allegation?

See

This for the most part

Manafort has extensive ties to The Podesta Group and dealings in Eastern Europe/Russia.

He ran the Trump campaign for a few weeks to shore up delegates when Cruz was trying to get them.

Which do you think is the more likely target?

Leftists going down, not Trump.

Why was his realtor and himself interviewed if he is not involved?
I wish that Mueller was really an impartial part here and I wish he did what's right, but chances are, he is not and he will go after Trumps people or people on the right because he wants to appeal to his buddies on the left.
I'm looking at this situation logically and that's what I see.

see >Manafort is secretly a democrat!
lol

Prosecute manafort and he sings all his secrets. Literally no one in DC wants that.

Golly Jee wizz, it's almost like nobody will know for certain until arrests are made!

Both sides are just taking this opportunity to parade their talking points.

I don't think anyone up top wants Mueller to arrest anyone in power and that's why I'm betting a poor scape goat along with Mannaford and Flynn.
It's 50/50 for me
50 on the scape goat and 50 on the 2 power players.

They do if they media says so. That will be their story whether it's fair or not and we all know it...

Well here's the thing, SOMEBODY knows, but they're probably not here shitposting. All we can really do at this point is speculate. For what it's worth Trump seems relatively calm, he's spent the day fucking around with the JFK files and decorating the white house for Halloween.

Yeah theres no way obama would ever wiretap anyone, not trump or anyone working with him

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

retards, manafort's work for foreign governments and connection to Yanukovych was publicly known BEFORE Trump brought him on as campaign manager

funny how these idiots stopped replying

Didn't say that, shill. Like most corrupt globalist swamp creatures he doesn't care who he works with/for, he just wants the money.

At most Manafort is getting money laundering.

The scary thing for you commies is whether he rolls over on The Podesta Group to broker a deal for leniency.

>Like most corrupt globalist swamp creatures
I thought Trump was supposed to drain the swamp, not hire it as his campaign manager.

Looks like you got BTFO retard

>Not realizing there was a strategic motive behind his hiring, and that he was let go post-convention because his purpose was served after a few weeks.

You're obviously not a successful person if you don't have the cognitive capacity to grasp this. I'm sure being a Soros Shitposter doesn't pay well, anyway.

>haha, he's only hiring the swamp strategically
pathetic

I don't have a horse in the race and truly don't care who goes down.
Now, using some logic...
No evidence of Trump collusion, as they have all said to this point. So, why would a Trumpster go down? Seriously, what would the charge even be? "Collusion" like requesting dirt on your foe, is not a crime. You actually have to do something illegal.
Only illegal item I am aware of that is undoubtable at this point is Debbie jewess and John Pedo, along with their lawyer, denying to committee that they knew anything about who paid for the dossier. $9 Million and they did not know. BS.
These folks will all be thrown under the bus soon anyway so why not take them out now for a minor offence.
Lying to the committee is something that they do actually charge people for in DC (unless Hillary or leaders of Alphabet agencies)

>4D chess

please lord let this happen and the dominos start toppling with the Podestas

How the fuck are people so stupid to think don Jr is getting indicted. You have to be smoking the fucking drapes to think that. The people he fucking met were Fusion GPS. How the fuck would it be illegal for him and no one else. Fucking retarded Reddit

Not Mueller. He got a pardon or was the informant. Tony podesta likely or John podesta

Not manafort I mean

The fact the news came out on a Friday is usually bad news for the Dems. However, let them revel over the weekend. It increases the shock value on Monday.
No matter who it is, it reduces the amount of swamp creatures.

it'll be stonet3ar and we'll all get blue balled.

It's going to be some literal who poorfags that will be ritually sacrificed to Moloch to take pressure off the Democrats over the whole Fusion GPS and Uranium One fiasco. Think assistants to the aids of important whos. Sad thing is they probably won't even be guilty of anything, but they'll be led to the slaughter anyways.

Something like this. A literal who is probably going down for some petty bullshit