Mexicans are proud members of the white race

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forumsacks perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

Northern Mexicans where white, the influx of niggers from South America, now the last year we are getting full of haitian niggers, please trump make it stap

The Mexicans I grew up with in LA are not white. They are not even human. Just savage animals that should be shot on sight. Mexicans are not nice to white people and are incredibly stupid as well. They have no place in civilization.

Tl;dr

No they aren't, they are mongoloids.

They are burritochingchings. If you want proof, look at their consumption of cilantro. Onpy jungle asians and mexicans eat cilantro.

Burgers need to understand this, the Mexicans you all see in california, are mexiniggers from the south, white Mexicans stay here because we have privilege, THERE REALLY IS WHITE PRIVILEGE IN MEXICO and it's good :)

no shit some Mexicans are white, but most of those who imigrate to America are not white

We only know what we see. They come here hating whites already, that means you fuckers must really treat them like shit

This isn't new. This is how Mexicans originally identified. Before they were "hispanic", "latino", or "chicano", Mexicans were white and they used to say that they were white.

They reinvented themselves as minorities sometime in the 1970s during the "Chicano" movement so they could get gib-me-dats from the gub'ment.

Canelo is proof that a white appearance doesn't mean you have pure white genes, his entire family is darker than him and look middle eastern

>treat people like shit
>surprise surprise they treat you back like shit

They sow what they plant user.

take a pic of your hand and a timestamp

Purebred Spanish Mexicans are white. Mixed Mexicans are not.
How is this hard to get?

The average Mexican is only 60% white, and those are not the people crawling across the border.

But spics aren't white.

They used to be, but then they were occupied by niggers for 800 years.

I never knew that. I have been told by some Mexicans that they do get mistaken for White whenever they dress normal (no sagging pants or other nigger culture imitation shit.) and speak English properly.

'White' was created for the divide and conquer scheme.

Nobody ever cared about the skin color, but the genes/races and anything you heard about hitlers race war is a blunt lie.
'Germans' are literally a bunch of different tribes and why would all of them fight for the superiority of one tribe, the aryans?
The different tribes were similar enough to be good pairs though

Every human being has the urge to mate with a partner that is as similar to you as possible unless they have an inferiority complexe, making them aim for much less than they could have

There are quite a bit of Mexicans who are white but many are americindian mostly , I'm about a quarter native but consider myself white but anymore than that I'd say not

Mexican is not a race. Most Mexicans are Mestizos with 50%+ Native Indian blood. Most of the ruling elite in Mexico is Criollo (white). Almost every Mexican president has been Criollo or Castizo (75% white). The Mexicans who come here and pick crops are mostly Mestizo. Compare Danny Trejo to Vicente Fox to the guy in the OP.

i am happy to have any true descendants of the conquistators on my side in the coming race war. (((they))) have been trying to divide the white race forever, this was always just another tactic.

the brown, unibrowed, mezzy skunks have got to go back though. fuck those spics

you're acting like racism was invented by Hitler in 1934

Mexicans that come to America have a lot of Mayan and other native blood. Which is why they are so short. Spaniards that came to Mexico were not as short or as dark. The Mexicans of Spanish decent stay in Mexico because they know how to thrive there. The native ones come here because they already failed there.

We get all the shitty Mexicans

Sorry, but not sorry. Mexicans I grew up with in socal, with the exception of maybe 7, were brown brute beasts who could only sate their thirst for violence by fighting with blacks. What is it about Mexico that drives their worst people in the US while keeping their supposed white population in their own country? I suspect that only their most wealthy people are white and the rest flee their nation for cheap and tax free money in the US. It is time for them to go back home and enrich their homeland. Or to canada, that would be fine too.

The people crawling across, are like you said not the average 60% white Mexican. They are the 60% +nonwhite ones. I don't even mind the white ones, but those aren't the ones we get illegally.

Northern Mexicans were the first to immigrate to America (or were here before America annexed the southwest.

And they were the ones who established Chicano gangs and the lazy Mexican meme. If you look at old Mexican American gang members they're very white in comparison to Mexicans today

The brown short Indians, the face of a Mexican today in America, although poor and backwards are the ones who created the hard working law abiding stereotype

Your attempt at making Mexico seem white is pathetic and northern Mexicans are worse if anything, because they established the gang culture in America today

we do

short story of my mexican white privilege

>be me traveling in bus from one state to another without identification
>states were Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas 3 years ago when violence was at its peak
>there is a Policia Federal checkpoint on the road
>they ask all males to go down the bus and show their IDs
>I wait at last because I had no ID on me
>told the police man why I was not carrying my ID
>he just says "dont worry, you are whitey and look like a good fella, you dont look like a criminal, have a nice day young man"

aaaaah, it really feels good to be white in this country

At this point in life, I feel like Spanish colonies are the only way we're going to effectively fight off the Jewish and Muslim menace and their pets (blacks).
They're hardcore Catholics, hate Blacks and have been known to be extremely anti-semitic. And Muslim communities in Spanish Colonies are extremely repressed and held back.

Could you post a pic of average northern Mexican ?

lol all what you said is utterly stupid, you obviously dont even know our history besides from your patriotic walmart meme education

I know you do. These people come freshly illegal and hate white people wih a deep passion. Now it makes sense, you treat them like shit and they leave Mexico because of it.

>As of 2015, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[16] to 38.0% in 2015.[17] While the population of minorities accounts for 100.7 million of 300 million U.S. residents, 20% of the national total live in California.[18][19]
>le 38%

>About 26% of California's public school students in the 2011–12 school year identified themselves as white (non-Hispanic), and 52% of the state's students identified themselves as Hispanic or Latino.
>le 26%

If there's one thing you need to know about Mestizos and American Indians, it's that they're extremely violent and almost all of them practiced religions with ritual human sacrifice.

pretty accurate lol

A Mexican kid I used to know growing up was stabbed in front of my house on our block, and bled to death. Brutal as fuck. At least niggers shoot each other until the other nigger is dead

couple of northern mexican brothers, this is how we wealthy white people look like

They look Portuguese to me.

That guy is right, all of Mexico is a dump. Southern Mexicans are nicer

Mexican default is to treat others like shit, you fool. It doesn't matter if you are nice to them. They are criminals at heart and genuinely awful, shit people*.

Fuck spics. They are jungle animals, not human beings. I hope we kill them all soon.

>portuguese not white
>says an anglo-saxon cuck

Mexico needs a death penalty

Attacking me and my country is not an argument.

You, as the mexican, do not know about Americans of Mexican descent. You do not know our history. Northern Mexicans were naturally our first Mexicans and they had a negative influence on America.

for all Mexicans.

>american patriotic walmart memeducation

>one drop rule
>one of us

I would consider you white, kind of look like me seeing as I'm about a quarter or so Cherokee

He's right. Northern Mexicans are the original cholo gang members

Oh fuck off even adolf allowed half Jews and shit

Canelo's my uncle. AMA

He also allowed Blacks, Arabs, Indians and Mongolians into the Wehrmacht

That's my point tho. Also I wouldn't consider Mexicans spics if not 80% or more Spanish.

Do you have Irish ancestry?

yeah to win the war,if you could get any soldier you would too

Argentina is white because it has Spanish and Italian heritage.

Spic is short for Hispanic

That's wrong.

this. Fuck Mexicans.

>Spanish Person In Custody
>SPIC

this meme again

And it feels awful to be white around Indio Mexicans here in California. They're so anti-white it's infuriating. They probably kiss your ass, they wish they were you.

LOL
Ok I'll give you that, you made me chuckle.

A Mexican and a nigger are in a car, who's the driver?

The policeman

Cant wait for the wall to be built , maybe that will stop some of the drug trade, anything helps at this point.

Mexico's about 20% white according to DNA tests and it is also substantiated by their national IQ. If we treat other Latin American countries in this way, it would mean Argentina is 53% white and Uruguay's 73% white.

Yes our ancestors were rewarded with land and kidnapped murrican lolis for fighting as mercenaries for the mexican government. This was back when irish were treated like shit everywhere.

Diversity

What is the point of the term Hispanic?
Mexicans are either white, black or native or some kind of mix. Same goes for most other countries in the Americas.
All it seems to mean is that your grandparents spoke Spanish.

Drug traffickers, drug users and predatory violent felons should be hanged in public on a monthly basis

They want to feel special

Other countries also being multiracial is too complex for burguers so they just invented a new race to make it easier to understand.

Since we are in Sup Forums also add jews not wanting "white hispanics" joining the mainstream white population and thus making them minorities so they can then get them to vote democrat because they are the only ones that are going to defend you against evil whitey.

Nixon's administration first used the Hispanic term, Latino was used by Napoleon III to justify a French colony

To be called a Hispanic is a thing of shame. It means your ancestors got raped by some Spanish dude

And this took place before Mexico was discovered. My wife and I constantly get into arguments because she defends Mexicans by saying most are castizos but how can they be castizos when the Spanish blood they had was tainted even before they fucked the native niggers of Mexico? She claims Spaniards didn't race mix with the Muslims.

I think they liked getting raped and are proud of it, they always bring up that one white ancestor

It's impossible to have castizos without peninsulars, there haven't been castizos in 400+years, only mestizos, mulattoes and zambos

At least we have books and Universites that matter , you half gook

>Mexicans are white!!!!!!
go back to your country Juan Carlos
pic related, what 99% of Chicanos in the US look like.
you and your people are dirty indios and you will never be white or worth anything.

mexico is white

Latin americans are usually a mix of mongoloids (native americans) caucasoids (european colonizers) and congoids (blacks from africa, doesn't include abos)

Dude you have no idea how much I wish Mexico was white. Love girls that look like that. They're not even close to the majority.

stop posting indios

>Bimbo

According to DNA testing, white hispanics are on average 21% native and 8% African. They might look white-ish, but they aren't.

Like I said I WISH they looked like that. I truly wish. They look like my picture, not yours. Any American who isn't a Chicano will confirm this.

I'd rather have Portuguese and Spanish over middle eastern any fucking day of the week.

You guys can be honorary white if you're barely.

also not your poor areas, tends to be that way everywhere though. Why do your poor people think they'll have a better chance in america anyways?

>posts rich pure breed Criollo
>this is the average Mexican
apex jej
no buddy, indios are the vast majority of Mexicans

t. Daquan new port williams brown
mexico is white

Yeah mexicans that are 100% the descendants of spanish people are as white as spanish people

but people native to mexico like chicanos and mestizos are shitskins

Nice trips, Mexicans are white because they watch anime. I’ve literally never met a Mexican who hasn’t watched dragon ball z. I was in Mexico on vacation years ago in the middle of fucking nowhere, Mexicans kids play fighting going super saiyan, was fucking amazing.

Saying Mexico is white is like saying Africa is white and posting some picture of a white/European chick living in Africa. Mexicans are not white.

This. The short, fat, brown, round-faced mexicans (which are about 99.9% of what crosses into America) are not white.

No we are not I guarantee even Alvarez is only about 60-70% European. He probably just has some Irish or British ancestry. I have 15% brit/Irish ancestry myself but only look med but I do have several redhead cousins and a ginger grandpa like your pic.

reminder that the indios get sent to america to outbreed the americans. the real white mexicans stay in the country.

What a nice white family.

whiter than (you)

says 60%, your women love bbc and is not a meme

>Not when when they don't need to be; white when they need to be
Are Mexicans trying to be the new jews?

not white*

lol. The "white people" of Mexico have already been outbred and are mixed, you fool.