You know why you know nothing.

as long as Hajizuru is in it, I'll be fine

Which dangan would you hug

Despair is boring.

Not about me.

Who donuts here?

I like Pikachu more.

I want to watch a movie with Junko.

It's being strongly suggested that Chisa & Mitarai are behind the new killing game - Kodaka always likes to throw in a big wacky plot twist at the end though, what's it going to be this time?

I still think that, through some sort of dumb bullshit, the DR3 cast are actually below Jabberwock somehow. Togami & Byakuya are back at the old tower which was taken over by despairheads, and the tremors in the building aren't from what we've been seeing over the past couple episodes but Munakata's ship fleet shelling Jabberwock Island.

MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of ANIME.

Soon

Or my despair.

fug u jungo
Desbair is trash
t. Hobeman

I wish Kirigiri got more screentime.
We didn't even hear her talk for at least a couple of episodes.

Thing with Chisa and Mitarai is that I can't see it happen without a colossal twist.
It's too obvious if the answer is simply Chisa and Mitarai.

>last despair episode appealing to mindbreak fags with the brainwashing
>this despair episode is going to be chisa NTRing munakata with juzo

What if Naegi and Hinata were swapped in DR1 and DR2?

Wish we got more Kyoko/Koichi antics. Shortly after he starting getting interesting, he died.

Mikanfriends, report in!

disbear

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Those'll be hellish threads, my friend

Alter Ego Chiaki killed somebody by accident, and that was what lead to her execution.

Real Chiaki, in addition to being a lot more emotional than her virtual self, abhors killing and tried to stop Nagito when he pulled out a gun at Junko, despite her clearly being a madwoman.

If we intend to mirror her demise at all, it's highly likely that, at minimum, Junko will force her to kill somebody as part of her initiation into despair. Whether or not she lives past that is anyone's guess, of course, but her dying without having blood on her hands seems very unlikely.

Aside from yet another meaningless blue to toss in the trash, who's actually left for real Chiaki to kill?

I don't know if this was already posted, but here

>Ogata Megumi, Naegi and Komaeda’s voice actress, does an online radio program. every week after every episode of DR. Some interesting things were said after this week’s episode

The radio after 9th Mirai-hen episode
1. There’s no class trials, no punishments, and no jokes around. Ogata thinks things are fun when there’s a gag character so she doesn’t like the fact that Bandai died early.
2. She’s quite surprised by the large number of underage people listening to radio.
3. She disses Naegi for doing nothing except riding Asahina every time.
4. Then she talks about some everyday stories that listeners sent. It’s the corner where she tells the listeners whether their stories are ‘Hope’ or 'Despair’. All of them are gloomy but she says they’re all 'Hopes’. I’ll add them if people are interested.
5. Kizakura’s voice in the bonus drama CD was recorded before the VA passed out.
6. In aftermath talk Ogata disses Kodaka for killing Kirigiri off. She was somewhat suspecting her death in advance because Kirigiri had too many lines.
7. Sakakura really did die. She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
8. Ogata was surprised by unusually large survivor number in the opening, but she suspects that it includes Togami and Hagakure as well.

Rip in fucking pieces

Wouldn't really work because the way those games pan out are pretty dependant on who the protags themselves are and how they think and so on.

>yfw DR3 goes full Metal Gear and reveals that the Junko in DR1 was Chisa disguised as her and real Junko is still alive

DELETE THIS FUCKING REMOVE IT REEEEE

What's your favourite OST, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0

I know right? Fucking Junkotards are like children with their shitty waifu and her retarded LOL DESBIAR HAHA MURDURRRS XXDDDD :^)
So glad I'm on hope's side. Praise hope.

Kirigiri still wouldnt let Hajime solve it. And Naegi wouldnt have been a great fujo pairing with Nagito.

How would the DR3 characters fit into this list?

The radio after 9th Zetsubou-hen episode

1. The recording session place is in mayhem right now as well. Everyone is saying that they’ve been tricked by the creators.
2. One of the listeners asked Ogata if Nanami will be okay. She answered 'Erm… well… keep on watching.’
3. In the aftermath talk session, listeners say 'Hey what’s with this week’s episode. It’s so shocking. Please give us some consolation’ and Ogata answered 'I think I’m the one who needs consolation right now.’
4. Ogata asked the creators what Yukizome felt like when she was being brainwashed. They answered it might feel nice and comfortable, just like head massaging. There was a gadget for head massaging at the scene so they poked other VA’s at the scene. Nanami’s VA’s reaction was great, saying 'Huwaaaa’
5. They had three recording sessions for next Zetsubou-hen’s episode. It was something they couldn’t record at once. It’s going to be awesome.

Hope is equally boring.

Couldn't happen because Naegi isn't talent-obsessed and wouldn't have agreed to the Kamukura Project.
Likewise Hinata couldn't have entered Hope's Peak because he doesn't even have luck.

Ending predictions
The final episode of zetsubou will have be set a few years into the future
Class 77 and the survivors will be at Jabberwock having fun and hanging out
Makoto and Aoi are together
Hajizuru and Mikan are together
Eventually one of the kids comes running
>auntie Junko and uncle Nagito are fighting again
Hajizuru and Makoto smile and walk over there followed by the others
Voice over by Makoto tells us that after being defeated for good Junko decided to relieve her boredom and despair in another way
Junko has Nagito tied to a wall and is caressing his cheek with one hand
Voice over continues saying that Junko now dedicates her life and the best of her analyst talent to fully figure out and defeat Nagito's luck
It's keeping her full attention and keeping her stimulated constantly
Death machine starts whirring as the wooden wall is set on fire with a cascade of gasoline and a giant hole in the ground opens up with giant rotating blades start to rise aimed for Nagito's body
Screen focuses on Junko's drooling face and she gasps in happiness
Black screen
Nagito's soft laugh is heard

Everything is boring.

Just go to space then.

Why has that girl killed herself?

Guys. I just realized that the Lucky Student that was supposed to be in class 78 over Naegi is actually very lucky that he didnt get into HPA in the first place and his enrollment letter getting destroyed by accident was actually good luck.

Holy shit. what do you guys think that guy is doing right now?

Died during the Tragedy

I want to marry Sonia!

>his
It was a cute girl, and now she's dead. Dead!

>guy
it was a girl I think

its a girl
probably part of the Future Foundation or some shit

Source?

What movie?

>>Source?
>he didn't read Naegi Makoto's Worst Day Ever
You secondary trash.

Don't worry she'll get more screen time when junko has control of her body

She became the culprit of the final killing game.

Reporting! The Mikan armada is laying low.
Last thread was something.

Chisa and Mitarai and Kirijunko or Nagito

That said she died during the tragedy?

Nah, I made that up

Ignoring the logistical requirements of those two characters needing to be there and so on
In DR1, Kyoko would still sorta dominate investigations (since she handles forensics and all that ontop of everything else) but Trials would turn into a fucking mess if she and Hajime ever were at odds with each other I bet. Hajime may or may not tell Byakuya to leave him alone eventually and try investigating with the others, not sure though.

With Makoto in DR2, I dunno what Nagito's relationship with him would be like. Nagito ultimately was drawn to Hajime because of the similar negative traits they shared, whereas Makoto is more like the sorta guy Nagito aspires to be. Dunno if Chiaki would acclimate to the guy the same way she did to Hajime, Chiaki and Makoto are really similar characters now that I think about it. Think that Makoto could lead the cast into the finale but I dunno if he'd reach the same conclusion he did.

>The DR2 cast is a bunch of people that destroyed the world.
>All still alive and have pretty much a demi-god friend attempting to wake them up from a comma that actually has a chance to succeed.
>Good boys and girls of the DR1 cast are actually dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=emEg0zGS7KY

at 1.25x speed

is this why he got stabbed?

The problem would primarily be the Hero/Heroine dynamics. Kirigiri is more asertive while Naegi is more passive and Chiaki is more passive while Hajime is more assertive. IF Naegi and Hajime were switched, I feel like Hajime would butt heads with Kirigiri more and they'd get along a lot less. In the same vein, Makoto and Chiaki's relationship would have a lot less momentum and the class trials wold follow suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fZJoCLkP_I

> 7. Sakakura really did die. She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
But user...

Maybe Junko will trick everyone and FF into thinking that Chiaki is the one responsible for the first killing game since she's the Ultimate Gamer and the brainwashing while Junko hides for a while.
And after Junko dies and FF realize the truth they apologize and release her and ask her to join the FF to rescue her friends from despair.

Monomi is criminally underappreciated. Even I'm underappreciating her by calling her Monomi!

Life isn't fait
Hope is a lie
Despair is all it is

>I don't know if this was already posted, but here
yeah it was many times already fuck off faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=mdSIg5Ivd_I

Oh, that bass.

I don't know, I think I'll let her choose what she wants to watch. She seems to have good taste in movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ae4F62Nl0XE
Rolling for hope

Don't be so naive. You know as well as I do that real Chiaki is going to fall into despair.

Usami was really good in 2. Makes Miaya's irrelevance even worse given that they're basically one and the same.

>your day's abut to get fucked up: the ost

youtube.com/watch?v=ELfxtdEakhk

>She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
So did she lie? He did nothing but follow Munakata's order in despair 9.

Kodaka is on record as saying that he hates Usami and specifically wrote all of those bullying scenes because he disliked her so much. Naturally, human Usami will be treated the same way.

Just hype my shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9IrPtg_wI

Holy fuck, those 3 are dangerous for my dick

But it won't make sense to pick AI Chiaki in order to fix the RoD.

My own theory is that he knew Chisa got corrupted by Junko and since he sent Juzo to deal with her and failed he might think that Juzo was secretly corrupted as well.

>Junko in the background
It's the little things.

Isn't Kodaka also a Junkofag? It's one of the many reasons I have no interest in V3. That and him being a hack, especially after DR3.

There's like 4 or 5 other images with all the other girls except Sakura and Junko

>filler characters

What a dick. Usami is cute as fuck.

Did Monaca steal Soda's designs for monokuma or did she just make her own?

Good taste.

Chiaki is confirmed for falling into despair, they even foreshadow it

Why? Chisa's a RoD and nobody ever sent her to Jabberwok.

youtube.com/watch?v=kak8Hy-ydgo

It's so catchy.

>Junko never existed to begin with
>Chisa's just batshit crazy

But that's speculation. Ogata seemed like the answer would definitevely answer why Munakata killed him. Despair 10?

>do literally nothing relevant to the plot
>get a full episode dedicated to them in despair

>red eyes in the ED since episode 1
>people think she won't fall into despair

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=zgDEmWKBIt8

>not one of them lived

I was at least hoping Ruruka would live on with what she did and resolve to be a better person, but NOPE they all just fucking died and their story was basically meaningless.

It was dedicated to Komaeda too

>streaming
>watermark on top of kissasanime watermark

The more I think about DR1's premise the more it bugs me.

The DR1 cast are supposed to be the "embodiments of Hope", but these are the same characters who left their loved ones (first Monokuma Motive) to fend for themselves in a world of despair to save themselves - and I know what you're thinking, that there was not much else that they could do, right? Except the conclusion the survivors themselves reached at the end of the game was that they need to confront this shit head-on instead of shutting themselves away from it.

Ultimately I do think that Jin's more responsible for this than the DR1 kids themselves are though. Main theme of DR3 seems to be that "HPA was a mistake".