Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

That moment when White Fox fucked up the series.

Next episode still on 25 minutes, truly slothful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_YIhFloVzU
youtube.com/watch?v=KuRw9DRP0D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rem a BEST.

Emilia a SHIT.

EMT

Man, I love Ferris so much.

>Petty butthurt Remfags bullying the elf
How crass.

>Next episode still on 25 minutes
What do you mean?

EMT

They're fucking with you, it's a 50 minutes episode

Classic White Fox. Animu original ending with Rem and the kids confirmed.

I love Emilia

This episode sucks. Why the fuck they didnt kill betelguse fast like last time instead of having long ass battle for no reason.

>Source : my ass

You're fucking retarded if you didn't even checked the scheudle of TokyoTV or at least the TV screentimes of the series.

All of them show 25 FUCKING MINUTES.

FUCK YOU WHIT FOX FUCK YOU.

Except rem's letter was blank

THIS THREAD WAS BEFORE

Fuck that thread.

>RETARDED OP BEING A MASSIBE Sup ForumsTARD TURBOFAG
>MUH FELIX THREAD

Kill yourself retard and go back to your containtment board on

So, wait? Is it over? Or are they doing one more episode?

It's over, didn't you like the cliffhanger ending?

How is Rem??

no?

1 more episode fag.

The thing is whote fox fucked up the ending.

>he isn't a felixfag
Why don't YOU fuck off

FPBP

why?

Anime only fag here , tell me how they changed things

>mfw I literally read this as "Rem a shit, emilia as best"

They haven't really. It's just people reading spoilers who don't have the order of events correct.

You seriously can't be this retarded.

Look at this faggot , sharing his vision with Subaru

>why do you say this?
>B-because your a retard!
This user is correct

This will never get old

You really think all the content left on the arc 3 plus the fucking epilogue can be done in 25 minutes?

White Fox at least need 1 fucking hour to do that shit right, if not then we're doomed.

How do you fuck up something that doesn't yet exist?

Unlike Rem

me too, i want to play with his dick.

>that doesn't yet exist?

Are you retarded or just pretending? volume 9 is done and comes out in 12 days, volume 10 which is the start of the arc 4 is done too and comes out on october.

>no Rem
Shit episode again.

>being this delusional

>Emilia-fags actually believe this.

I have only 1 simple reason to present as to why Rem is superior to Emilia.
Just immagine the person you love stinking of shit , blood and vomit 24 hours a day for the rest of your lifetime. Even worse you cant erase this smell and it keeps getting stronger and stronger overtime. That's the kind of strength Emilia will never have over Rem.

>pic is literally 3 Remtards samefagging the entire thread
Yeah you sure proved him wrong.

Not entirely true but it's hilarious to see Remfags still losing their shit and trying to shitpost every thread into oblivion even though their beloved waifu got BTFOd more than a month ago.

>cock

He smells like black roses and lilacs.

think you got those two pics confused m8

Just wait until next sunday when they all collectively kill themselves cause of their shitty waifu getting btfo

for her he might aswell be a rose , she hates that smell from the childhood

>Rem
who?

EMTfags are truly cancer.

nononoononnononononono

So.. you agree with that guy?

He means they couldve just made this episode 40-50 minutes long and fit the usual 24 episode structure

yes?

Some user suggested an emulator as a way to use the Remu/Emilia Alarm apk for PC. Anyone knows a good one?
I don't have a celphone and I don't want to have one, so buy one is not an option.

Bluestacks

EMILIA APK WHERE

She's not popular enough.

I want Emiliafags to leave

Thanks user I will lok for it.
Don't know, I heard some user say something about the emilia one a few days ago, don't have any link or link to the thread I only downloaded the apk of REM in one of today's threads.

I don't understand why Remfags are so mad at Emilia, she has the smaller fanbase and Emilia didn't do anything to Rem or Remfags. What are you so assblasted about?

This is just a masterpiece

I tried to hate it at the beginning but I just can't

Truly that type of anime which only comes out every 2 years

Another thread ruined by Remtards and Emiliatards.

At least Felixfriends are above reproach.

>why

>is

>that

>always

>are

>the

>newfags

>that

>write

>like

>these

>leaving

>space

>between

>sentences

>?
Kill yoursel faggot.

Seven. You have seven days before internet anime community breaks loose

>Seven.
>raises five fingers
what did he mean by this

>5 MINUTES

>why is that always are

What the flipping fuck are you trying to say?

Are Remfags the new Asukafags?

But their waifu has blue hair and her name starts with re.

Don't you dare to compare that shit to Asuka.

MOOOOOTTTTTTT

More like Rei because she never won.

this

Shit is better than her.

see you next week ;)

Just went back and watched the Reinhardt vs Elsa fight. Did anyone else notice that whale noises started when Reinhardt unleashed excalibur?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_YIhFloVzU

I like how they put that scene there as an apology for cutting out satella's sweet voice from the beginning...thx white fox

No posts about the return of best character?

eva is garbage and asuka is a trash character

Truly Slothful

This is the gayest dialogue I've seen in years.
That said, I had so much hope in this series, but it soon revealed to be just another fanservice garbage aimed to power tripping virgin otaki, and now fujoshi. It's just sad.
Japan truly IS unable to break free of its cursed closed-mindedness and short-sightedness talent for story telling.

too slothful to die
the tru madman

fuck i forgot it used to be this good

Julius really is the greatest.

Witch cult assemble!
Calling all true believers of love!
Report in!

I'm still recovering from the masturbation marathon I had immediately upon seeing that scene, I can't shitpost yet.

So realistically, I've got half a year.

Pretty generous of you Freeza.

From the Wiki
Differences between the anime and the Wn

>Subaru tells Emilia that the children don't mind riding in a Dragon Carriage with her while he's passing by instead of her stopping him.
>A flashback of their strategy meeting is cut.
>The scene between Subaru, Julius, Ferris, and Wilhelm vs Ketty and the Witch Cult members is shortened.
Subaru's explanation about why he has Emilia's robe is moved to a scene after Emilia evacuates with the children.
>A scene where Subaru takes advantage of Ram's Divine Protection of Clairvoyance to inform her of the details is added, while in the web novel he explains everything to her at Irlam Village instead.
>A flashback of Subaru explaining the details to the villagers is shortened.
>Most of Otto's scene is cut and because of that Ricardo's explanation about finding him is also cut, with Tivey mentioning that he's a captured Witch Cult member instead.
>Petelgeuse tells Subaru the details of the trial without him asking for them first. In addition, his and Subaru's conversation about the gospel and Witch Genes is cut, and Subaru is the one who has the Conversing Mirror Meteor instead of Petelgeuse using his own.
>Subaru has Patrasche run Petelgeuse over instead of punching him. In addition, Subaru and Julius' battle with him at the cave is replaced with a separate battle at the place where he committed suicide back in Arc 2, and because of this the dialogue that was supposed to be said during the battle is moved to other scenes.
>Julius uses Al Clarista instead of Clarista to cut the Unseen Hands.

Dirty witch sluts don't deserve love

>represent Sup Forums as a whole

This will never not make me laugh.

I use my power, Return by Death, to meet my waifu!

>you wake up ยจ
>you weak and powerless as you are , in that wold
> a calm "Ur Didact Keith Szarabajka-like" voice speak to you from somewhere in your mind

"and so the worthless one will prove his strength, endure my being and to be once again host of my deceives , and you shall lead the path were no promise shall be kept bringing to oblivion all foes! and so this time finally we shall end those who escape to the past in search of a solution, and both swords and dragons shall sink in ashes"

>you don't have powers other than "Shadow escape" a power which work only when light form your own shadow, permitting you to quick evade any kind of threats by disappearing in it, even leaving your shadow "carry your burdens" and so hiding your means and weapons.

you also have the blessing of "Faithful truth" not only improving your speech prowess , but whatever you say , with enough oratorical effort will result anyone in believing whatever you say to the very end where your lies are uncovered.

by the rest you are just yourself with no real power but these listed , if you have some skills then good for you,

your task is, break the sword, impale the flying beast , close the paths for the one who escape to the past, and kill the witch... good luck fucker , now tell me your plan!

The lack of LOVE in these posts is disturbing.

I'm on a lot of normie on facebook ironically and I really want that day to come to see the reactions

youtube.com/watch?v=KuRw9DRP0D8

My little half elf can't possibly be this dumb

>if post this and say emilia is dumb ill surly get replies
Got one from me. Now fuck off

Hoodie is literally magic. If anything she super smart for suspecting who it is.