DxD

The anime is dead, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/?title=High_School_DxD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once TNK needs another bailout they'll come back to it.

OK, again. Who bred best?

Best anything

Why are Issei's daughters overwhelmingly better then his sons?

S1 is a fine standalone as it is. If they were going to do S2 and S3 they should've had a faster pace. The only reason S1 worked so well with its slow pace was that it put in funny side stories. S2 should have adapted at least four volumes.

Because only ones who were properly fleshed out were Ex, Kurenai and Zen. And only Kurenai and Zen were really sympathetic. Shin wasn't shown anything more beyond being cute nice guy with no further characteristic and Pendragon don't even showed at all and was just descripted as even worse character than Ex. That's not very good image.

Daughters were on other hand treated more nicely. Airi was simply based, Robertina was very likeable, Cat twins were cute nyaas and Ernestine utterly cute papa girl. Any only one who was not really fleshed out was Helmwige.

So you have
>2 sympathetic sons
>2 unsympathetic sons
>1 not really fleshed out son
vs
>1 super awesome daugter
>1 sympathetic daugter
>3 cute daugters
>1 not really fleshed out daugter

So that's difference.

>only one who was not really fleshed out was Helmwige
Even her daughter doesn't get a break.

They have too much money now?

They're trying to get away from DxD since it's all they have that sells.
It's their back up series when the new thing they try bombs.

Maybe that was kind of intention. But at least she stated that her mother created one new spell for them.

>But at least she stated that her mother created one new spell for them
Which apparently cost her allot of money i didn't know creating spells would cost money?
But it's nice to see Rossweisse will be developing new magic to justify her place in Issei's peerage.

Maybe creation of magic requires items that needs to be bought. Or she simply must buy a lot "test targets" for development of new spell.

Odin is best dxd

Holy shit that QUALITY thanks TNK.

Actually is there any hint in EX for others girls beside those to have child or at least being in Issei's harem?

>Issei is said to spend allot of time in Kyoto so that's Kunou and maybe Yasaka if Ishibumi stops fucking with the milfs
>Sona is also said by the kids to spend allot of time at their house
The kids said they had another dozen kids at home that couldn't fight or were too young to we just don't know who their mothers are.
Ishibumi kept everything really vague.

She bred best son, but that wasn't really hard when they were all pretty shit.

That's not true. Zen was pretty decent one as well.

And Shin's only problem was that he wasn't really fleshed out. Otherwise I believe that he would be decent as well. So far he is basically male version of his mother and that's itself is already pretty good image. His only minus point is that his wings are white.

i dunno but everything was garbage.
worst fucking harem.

The sons were just really dissapointing overal.
Not even going to touch upon how much i hate Ex.
I just wish Issei had a son that was like him.

Which volumes did you all enjoy more? 10/11/12 or 20/21/22?

Bump

I dont understand.
You hate Ex, but still wish for Issei to have sons like him?

did someone say bump?

No, i wanted sons that were more like Issei.
The closest child to him is probably Airi which is funny i guess?

Just because of Ex, you can't call other sons disappointment. Only can lament that Ishibumi don't fleshed most of them enough. Not mention, that Kurenai and Zen are still greats sons on which Issei can be proud of.

Actually Ex is more similar to Issei than you think. He is just most secretive about that.

Basically Issei that uses Vali persona as cover-up. That's what exactly Ex is.

>He is just more secretive about it
His dad has balls and is open about his love for women Ex will never be like Issei not even in his dreams.
>emo
>i hate my dad
>crawling in my skin
>beta
>a stick up his ass
>i love uncle Vali (gay)
I can only imagine how disappointed everyone is at how Ex turned out.

Did the manga end already or is the orgins of high school dxd light novels? If the manga ended I might read it since I watched all 3 seasons

LNs. The manga is behind the anime but it's following the LNs and not doing anime original garbage.

So I should just wait till the anime or manga ends it?

Realistically speaking neither will probably even cover half of the LNs.

There is total of 22 volumes as of now. Read it if you an literate fuck, wait for 2-4 years if you are a degenerate.

:O not even the manga? I don't even understand how a manga is behind a season anime. Shouldn't the mangaka release chapters every week while a new season happens once every 1,2 or 3 years

And why wouldn't the manga or anime cover it?

Currently Manga is in Volume 5 of LN.Manga at this rate would have approx double the amount of LN volumes.

Each manga volume has about 8 chapters each.
A chapter is released for every month.
Currently YP is 1-1/2 manga volumes behind.
Current chapters 61-62~ is Life. 3 from Volume 5

After 2016 because English publish caught up, the manga would most likely have one volume per year.
It won't be complete up to predicted story completion for another 20+ years with over 45+ volumes.

so you can wait for the manga, but I would not. just read the NL starting at vol 5 if you seen season 1 & 2 of the anime its wroth it.

I never read a light novel before. The only shows I know that have light novels are re:zero and SAO.

Is it like actually fun without movements and seeing characters like in a anime or at least images like a manga. It would feel like reading a book

Maybe I will but I never read a light novel like I just said and I am not sure if I will enjoy it as much as seeing things.

For example you cannot see boobs or cool power-ups

This series only gets one chapter a month it's not weekly. That's why it's so behind just read the LN on Baka-tsuki.
baka-tsuki.org/project/?title=High_School_DxD

Okay. Once I am up to date with berserk I will actually give this a shot. I liked the setting and anime so I hope I can get to the end

Thank you user-san

>DxD sequel will go fucll mecha and isekai
The madman is testing the water here

Who's going to be the protag of the sequel though?
Ishibumi keeps throwing hints between Ex,Milicas or a continuation of Issei's story.

If protagonist will be Ex, then story will inevitably contain straight incest.

>it's none of the above
He might just go and do the Kawakami approach.

>when your husbando is giving the DxD to other girls and you have to put up with it otherwise he might leave you

>When your husband just has orgy with you everyday and you have a job to do
FTFY

I think that Rias is OK with that, because she knows and actually like most of those "other girls". So for her it's probably like seeing your beloved people bonding together. Not mention, that she knows that she will get her dose of love as well.

>“Since sensei has sensei’s reasons, it’ll be fine as long as we follow along! Sensei always suggests some reckless plans, but they’re also successful!”

>“Oh— Ise, those are good words. It’ll be fine with your words. Also, you’re really not going to use Dragon Deification, right? Let alone taking Rias’ virginity, you won’t even be able to touch breasts before dying…”

>Hearing sensei’s joke, Rias face went bright red, and seemed taken aback for a while.

>“…You, what are you saying at a time like this…”

>Akeno-san also giggled like usual.

>“But, that is also true…my relationship with Ise-kun hasn’t become like that yet. I’ll be troubled if it really is like that.”

>Asia also blushed as she agreed.

>“T-The original, healthy Ise-san is the best!”

>Then Xenovia and Irina also chimed in.

>“Yeah, it can’t do if we don’t have children.”

>“I’d be annoyed that I can’t play together with darling.”

>Kuroka and Koneko-chan also nodded in agreement.

>“That’s right. You haven’t had children with Shirone and me yet!”

>“I-I, that, nya nya…”

>…What everyone said really made me so happy, but a severe stinging pain was attacking my whole body! This pain is going to kill a dragon! Everyone, even though everyone said such pleasant things to me, all I could do was stand here and suffer in pain!

>“Wuah! …Sensei, everyone, you don’t need to say such things in front of me…I’m starting to hurt again…”

>Sensei laughed loudly.

>“Sorry sorry. Ahahaha. The Oppai Dragon is actually suffering from oppai, really!”

>“Guah! My head hurts! I said, you don’t need to say it!”

Has anyone ever suffered this much just to be a hero?

She is half of set anyway and she knows that. Her tits are nothing without being pressed against Akeno's.

more Bird pls

Thread needs more Rossweisse.

ok

Bareback with Rossweisse while licking her bare back.

I want to have a ménage à trois with Ravel and Koneko.

Did I hear Rossweisse?

You sure as fuck did user welcome to the party

Best body.
Best personality.
Best daughter.
Best girl in total.

Church trio best trio

>Has bakunyuu size tits in future.
How is that even possible? I can understand other girls, but she?

In her case it's even worse. Was there some kind of oppai magic?

Actually it seems Asia has the biggest pair in the future.

I got as far as the anime ran.

How's the manga?

Behind if you want more LN is the only way.

Size: 8/5
Elasticity: 5/5
Bounciness: 5/5
Potential: 4/5
Sensitivity: 7/5

>Sensitivity: 7/5
Can we talk about this? What did Issei do to Ria's breasts?

Ashes would have.

What kind of child would Ashes have bred really?
>no special genes
>shit personality

>implying ashes can compete with this
Akeno
Size: 8/5
Elasticity: 8/5
Bounciness: 4/5
Potential: 4/5
Sensitivity: 5/5

>Witch and vampire are on the list
>No fluffy tails
>No milf