JUSTICE FOR SETH

Monday, Mueller will indict the Democratic National Committee hit squad that killed Seth Rich. Beginning of the end for Hillary and friends!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lawflog.com/?p=1754
youtube.com/watch?v=8JJmK120t6Q
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/
bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/
disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for false bot.

Kill yourself

Because God knows the strict rules on breaks the fucking Roboposters Union mandates...

His name was Seth Rich.

Seth isn't dead. He's in witness protection. Everything points to it.
Checkem

Shit guess he might be then..

Sup Forums needs to start an internet operation where we encourage people to write their congress reps and call their reps on the same exact day demanding answers on seth rich

like just fucking flood them on the same day with calls and letters so we make the news

His name was Seth Rich

SETH RICH IS THE URANIUM ONE FBI INFORMANT!!!!!

S
E
T
H

R
I
C
H

he looks like a retarded manchild lmao

Literally who?

That’s because he’s a Bernie Sanders supporter. And then he got canned when he was coordinating with Wikileaks in revenge for the DNC was caught fixing elections and shilling HRC.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

He looks like Alf, lmao.
It's weird how t_d sucks this 6 feet under guy's dick so much, he was a literal DNC worker.

>Caroline Amy (((Orr)))
(((Orr))) that’s your problem right there.

Something like that, how anyone can think this guy was involved with anything is hilarious. Literally looks like he has 80 IQ.

agree

Are you saying Bobby Orr was jewish. don't buy it jews suck at hockey

They think that he leaked files because he was pissed at HRC rigging the primaries against Bernie.
It sounds legit, I guess, because he WAS a DNC worker.
But the fact of the matter is that t_d still sucks his dick. He was doing it for Bernie, not for Brumpf
FFS

lets pick a date, how much time would we realistically need to get everyone mobilized and get the word out? maybe 1 month?

He must be part Anglo to be good in hockey. If he has a crooked hook like nose then he’s most likely jewish

I'm down

Seth Bump

>witness protection program
Funny thing to call Mossad.

He did go into banking once he used up the last of his kneecaps

seths gay

I never heard of him. Anyone feel like drinking? It's Halloween Saturday! Lets all party and take our minds off this fake news.

baby bump

Seth Rich leacked DNC emails go up on May 25th 2016
2 weeks later the DNC and Deep State created:
>- Fake Russian Hacker Guccifer 2.0 (To take blame for the "hack" and DNC-WikiLeaks)
>- The Veselnitskaya Set Up. (To connect Trump to Russia and trigger FISA "Wiretap")
>- The Fake Steele/FusiionGPS Dossier ("Trump is blackmailed by Russia")

All three are sloppy fakes that have numerous holes in them. They were hastily made up after the leak of DNC internals by a disgruntled Bernie Supporter to WikiLeaks. The plan was to blame it on Russia and Trump.

bump

hmmmmmmm

He was murdered by our sworn enemy, and he died fighting for what he believed to be right.

How is it mysterious to you why he's venerated? We aren't monsters.

>may the luck of the irish be with you always

the cringe is real

He was a cool guy
He loved America
His name was SETH RICH
He took down THE DNC.
Have a cocaine OP

His name was Seth Rich

MUH SETH

ahahahahah fuck i miss these.
you delusional fucking idiots

Look boys we still have some MUH SETH posters.
amazing

The thread where the guy told us was amazing, hadn't laughed that hard in ages.

.02 for you.

I don't know. I feel like mueller is going to nail a trump assoiciate so the cucks at msnbc and cnn can go back to spending 62 hours a day talking about "muh russia"

bump

SOON

>DOJ orders U.S. Attorney’s Office to release records about Seth Rich murder

lawflog.com/?p=1754

SETH RICH IS MOSSAD YOU RETARDED FUCKING ASSHOLES HE IS NOT DEAD IT WAS ALL A PSYOP
youtube.com/watch?v=8JJmK120t6Q

Bumping for hope.
The fbi should disband, we have a Marshall service that can absorb their duties if needed, or better yet, let the locals do it.

>zero proofs

Literally left high school to go train with the Israeli forces for like a summer or a year or some significant amount of time.

Link pls

Imagine being this delusional

True

>He was a cool guy
>He loved America
>His name was SETH RICH
>He was a Democrat
>He worked tirelessly to stop Trump
>Analyzing and mining data for DNC
>He was in a bad neighborhood at 4am
>Buying what? Have a cocaine OP?
>Or meeting with secret Kremlin source promising dirt on Trump
>Seth knows too much, FSB kills him, stages crime scene
>Mueller knows
>Trump/Putin revealed
>Entire Trump family in federal penitentiary
>Mueller's next target, President Pence.
>Pence/Putin revealed
>Entire Trump administration in federal penitentiary
President Paul Ryan

please elucidate on your theory user

>for a summer
>or a year
>or some significant time
Literally autism
it doesn't make sense to me lad, the PROOFS and the idea of faking it.

Please help me.

This is the ghost of Seth Rich.

You know I'm a democrat. However, one thing I know for sure is that I would never support people that stoop to murdering those like me. You cannot let these people control your country. There is a plague of evil in the hearts of men. You can see it as a ghost. It spreads from person to person as they turn inward. They give up caring about others, and see only themselves. Fear has twisted those in the upper echelons with a darkness that cuts them off from humanity and from god.

They must be stopped. I give Trump and the Republicans every energy in my being, so strong it can physically manifest and type onto this keyboard. I need you to stop them. There is evil coming through through them, as they summon it with their satanic rituals. I don't know how to explain it, but your reality itself is at stake.

Trump needs your support.

>Time periods don't make sense to me
Can't read your own language you dumb fuck?

bump

bmuping

Is that the bother? For a second that nose had me thinking it was that Ezra dude

Seth rich was a left wing Jew who would gladly put you in a camp. Stop this plebbit tier worship of that kike. Democrats killing each other is fine by me.

He was not in a bad neighborhood at 4am.

has a brummp

All lefties have to judge things by is hate or the fleeting admiration of the peers as a reward for virtue signaling. They cannot disagree with someone and still think of them as normal humans.

lololol democrats appointed Mueller to go after Trump but instead he's taking down Shillary and the DNC.

Trump LITERALLY CANNOT BE STUMPED. How excited are my fellow pedes for tomorrow??? 10/30/2017 will be remembered as the day that Trump MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

bump

>voted for bernie
>wears the flag like a disrespectful faggot
>snitches on a campain he signed up for

Glad hes dead desu

don't be ridiculous

His name was Robert Paulson, fuck, I mean Seth Rich, you see a member of user who has died is given a name, his name was Seth Rich

sooner or later the truth has to come out right?

he was a commie, a cuck, and a jew. tell me again why i should care?

This guy was clearly a major douchebag.
Glad he's dead

so what day should we pick to mail our congress reps?

Rundown on monday, will lead to Seth eventually

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

>“There are no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 21 or 22, last email from either one of those groups. What the report says is that some time in late Spring… he makes contact with WikiLeaks, that’s in his computer,” he says. “Anyway, they found what he had done is that he had submitted a series of documents — of emails, of juicy emails, from the DNC.”

>Hersh explains that it was unclear how the negotiations went, but that WikiLeaks did obtain access to a password protected DropBox where Rich had put the files.

>“All I know is that he offered a sample, an extensive sample, I’m sure dozens of emails, and said ‘I want money.’ Later, WikiLeaks did get the password, he had a DropBox, a protected DropBox,” he said. They got access to the DropBox.”

>Hersh also states that Rich had concerns about something happening to him, and had

>“The word was passed, according to the NSA report, he also shared this DropBox with a couple of friends, so that ‘if anything happens to me it’s not going to solve your problems,’” he added. “WikiLeaks got access before he was killed.”

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/

>Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

>Wheeler said that Seth’s girlfriend told him that Aaron Rich had possession of Seth’s cell phones, but Aaron denied it and said “we’re not going to worry about the cell phones.”

>Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.

>“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler

bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/

>According to a source close to the Rich family, Aaron works for Northrup Grumman, which was named as the fifth-largest defense contractor in the world in 2015. The source did not provide what his specific role is at the company.

>“It’s not just hacking and defending, there’s a lot more to it,” a cyber software engineer at Northrup Grumman says in a video on the company’s website.

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/

A breaking report from America First Media Group appears to show that payments made to private cyber security firm Crowdstrike coincided with the dates of two mysterious deaths, including the unsolved murder of Seth Rich and the death of process server Shawn Lucas.
Disobedient Media previously reported on Shawn Lucas’ death, which occurred shortly after he attempted to serve former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz with papers regarding the DNC Fraud Lawsuit. Attorneys for the plaintiffs in that case later sought protection from the court, and in doing so had cited both Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas’ deaths, as well as that of Beranton Whisenant Jr. and others.

In their report, America First Media Group shows that the first payments made were preemptive measures on May 5th, 2016. They add that the next payment to Crowdstrike, totaling $98,849.84, took place on July 11th.
Their report specifically stated that:
“The relationship to this date happens to be the day after DNC Data Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich was murdered.”
The reportindicates: “The final payment to date is August 3rd, 2016. This coincides with another murder in the District of Columbia. Shawn Lucas, who died on August 2nd of last year, was the DNC Process Server and close friend of Seth Rich.”
That Lucas and Rich were friends is an extremely important and noteworthy detail, and may provide some connection between their deaths which has not previously been considered. If true it is an extremely new detail in the context of their deaths and the political furor surrounding both men.

that sure is a something

does this imply that clinton put a hit on rich, or one of his friends named panda? do you know who panda is? don't know the story lol

Don’t be mean to akmed

Hitler still alive in 1955.

His name was Seth Rich

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

What was his name again?

Panda = NukeThePandas
Play Continuum more.

Why did you reply to me? I have nothing to do with that, you stupid faggot. I was calling out the "MUH SETH" posters, stupid kangaroo faggot.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Thx Seth

You should read the police report. He left a bar at 1:30am, walking through a drug-infested neighborhood near Bloomingdale, then got shot at just after 4am:

Seth Rich had just accepted a promotion from the DNC to a position in her campaign, they say, and he was devoted to getting her elected. “It’s unfortunate and hurtful,” his parents say, in a statement to Newsweek, “that at the moment a murderer remains at large, there remains unfounded press speculation about the activities of our son that night. We should be focusing on the perpetrator at large.”
Terror in the Neighborhood

Residents of Bloomingdale, which is about 20 blocks north of D.C.’s Union Station, had long been complaining about a surge in crime. One area resident tells Newsweek her house had been burgled a few years ago while she and her husband were inside. Two other residents who would volunteer only their first names, Jonathan and Kevin, say there were “definitely a lot of muggings and robberies” in the area. Another resident complained on the neighborhood blog about “a small group of guys with a silver handgun terrorizing this neighborhood for weeks with minimal response from public officials.” Residents were particularly incensed about a deterioration in security over the past two years related to a massive D.C. water department tunnel construction project just steps from where Rich was slain. High fences around it left the street occluded, with “hiding places for criminals and [no] sight lines for neighbors,” one resident wrote.

He supported a commie Jew
Fuck him how can he claim to love America and be a lefty

bumping

bump