Weekend Sup Forums where all the yank schoolkids come out to play

weekend Sup Forums where all the yank schoolkids come out to play
fuck i hate americans, look what they do to this board. no wonder their country is in the state it is.

we landed on the moon lmao

you landed on the outback HAHAHAHAHA how is that uninhabitable desert treating you?

t. Indian migrant living in the Western country with the most migrants per capita.

did you participate in the space race? are you an aerospace engineer? are you an astronaut? if not, get fucked cunt.

>some people that inhabit the same gross geographic location as me did some stuff 50 years ago WE DID THAT

their entire culture is WE WAZ

Envy, desu.

at least we waz you irrelevant garbage person

> Wants to ban science
> Thinks college is for snobs
> "We went to the moon!"

crocodile dundee wasnt even that good

Jelly, Amerisharts?

>goes to an american website
>whines about americans
>will spend the next 14 hours under a memeflag in trump threads
>got gay married twice this week

I am turtle, top kek lads.

Anyone else wanna be a turtle too?

Americans are just the numb skull cronie of the jewish cabal.

Yeah yeah yeah, get ready to vote yes on fag marriage. At least it was forced upon us, you guys will spread your asses for it willingly. What is next for Australia? More US military bases or some new Chinese ones? I suspect you wont have a say.

saged

australia is a shitty new zealand

i don't like any of the old world faggot heritages
i'm starting my own lineage since you ruined your own

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT YOU FUCKING SUBNIGGERS

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

ANTIFA IS CAUGHT PLANNING VIOLENCE AND YOU NIGGERS DONT EVEN SEE IT CAUSE YOUR ALL BUSY MUCKING UP THE FRONT PAGE WITH BULLSHIT

ANTIFA

CAUGHT
FUCK

our country is muslim. You're done

Ill take aussie shitposting over what happened to this board anyday.
Look what happened to this place.

>there's somebody here right now that actually looks exactly like this

makes me laugh every time

This. The first thing that came to mind was that this thread was probably made by some angry Indian guy

yes. give that to me now.

Americans are dumb as fuck, every day i read about some armchair neckbeard larping as a US army general threatening to invade x country.

i guess general American hate thread?

>fuck i hate americans, look what they do to this board
same I wonder how old people from the us are here when ever I talk with them.

Its more than likely a chink, same this with leaf posts.

>europe aint white!

Nice one oz, well said.

Thats a clear sign theyre 12.

why are americans so fucking disgusting?

Wait, which one is which?

Salty fag

Golly you Yanks have very sensitive but holes don't you.
I guess it's the incessant pounding you get from your Zionist overlords.

That's a British soldier and an airline pilot

>>some people that inhabit the same gross geographic location as me did some stuff 50 years ago WE DID THAT

HAHHAHA this!

also

>muh 52% white mongrel country invade u soon, but only if israel allows it!

>Golly

Do yuropoors have nothing else to do besides talk about America? Sad!

>allies
you think this doesn't make you a degenerate amerifat?

That's a picture of an American citizen

just proves how fucking retarded you are

Because I know that Arnold Schwarzenegger is an American citizen?

Exportschlager isn't it?

Americans are known for their superb Military tactics! (sarcasm)
Webm related

He's lived in the United States for over 45 years. How long did he live in Austria?

amerilards btfo

Coming from a German that means absolutely nothing

You forgot your meme flag

>amerilard logic

>Anonymous (ID: a2nlwWJM) 10/29/17(Sun)02:20:15 No.147068896▶
> weekend Sup Forums where all the yank schoolkids come out to play
> fuck i hate americans, look what they do to this board. no wonder their country is in the state it is.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: BpGTV5rg) 10/29/17(Sun)02:21:07 No.147068948▶
> we landed on the moon lmao
> you landed on the outback HAHAHAHAHA how is that uninhabitable desert treating you?
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: POgaXhlP) 10/29/17(Sun)02:22:04 No.147069017▶
> (OP)
> t. Indian migrant living in the Western country with the most migrants per capita.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: +6Yc4YoQ) 10/29/17(Sun)02:24:22 No.147069184▶
>
> did you participate in the space race? are you an aerospace engineer? are you an astronaut? if not, get fucked cunt.
> >some people that inhabit the same gross geographic location as me did some stuff 50 years ago WE DID THAT
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: a2nlwWJM) 10/29/17(Sun)02:25:59 No.147069318▶
>File: WAZ.png (330 KB, 3520x1324)
>330 KB
>
> their entire culture is WE WAZ
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: I9WHtFvH) 10/29/17(Sun)02:28:57 No.147069537▶
>File: 314D7002-D8E2-4407-989E-0(...).png (32 KB, 1304x198)
>32 KB
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: OuU9Phiq) 10/29/17(Sun)02:31:50 No.147069763▶
> (OP)
> Envy, desu.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 1BSsh3tC) 10/29/17(Sun)02:35:09 No.147070033▶
>
> at least we waz you irrelevant garbage person

Quite ironic that everyone that participated in the War said the Americans were the most Cowardly Soldiers and are the most Unorganized military body at that time

But hey its the most American thing to do to join a war at the end and claim that they won it

Cant wait for Europe to allign with Russia and China and cut you fuckers off and isolate you

thats honestly one of the most retarded things i've ever read, even for an underage burger.

This

52% mongrels can't compete.

What are you gonna do, hate us to death?

Faggots.

>get fucked cunt

quite

ironic

that

you

type

this
Reddit is that way faggot

I'm gonna invade the euro union!
(Is that in africa btw)

>gets defeated and raped by hordes of slavic infantry

...Niggerdicks

Amerimongs are no where near as white as depicted there. try 48%

So the Germans gave their unconditional surrender to the most cowardly, incompetent soldiers anyone had ever seen?

WHERE CAN I GET THOSE CHAIRS WITH FUCKHOLES???

I knew a mental handicapped Idiot would reply like that but come on maybe use the small little thing in your head to think of some Arguments that you can use and by the way never used Reddit never posted there i just spaced it because i like it.

Yeah which just shows that having massive amounts of Manpower is nice talk to me again when you actually have a War against a Western nation instead of fucking around with Villagers also obligatory
>gets defeated by ricefarmers with sks
But it just shows how cowardly the Americans are always talking shit and never have a War against a proper Nation Coldwar should rename it to CowardWar fits the Americans

Just shows howmuch you know Germany never Surrendered the Wehrmacht surrendered the Goverment nor the SS did

mfw

our military uses Rommel's tactics TO THIS DAY you arrogant, stupid mongrel. your retarded nigger DNA is positively glowing right now

>Germany never surrendered
Ok

Argument about what? A pointless shitfest pretending as if either of our countries weren't fucked? It's all so very tiresome.

This is what schizophrenia looks like folks.

>Rommel's tactics
Like what? Getting chased across the desert, setting up inadequate coastal defenses or shooting yourself in the head? No wonder the Bundeswehr is such a joke.

the US is single handily responsible for ruining the world

think about it, everything that we hate comes from them

>sjw
>feminist
>liberals
>jews
>sluts
>todd howard
>fat people
>niggers
>mutts
>lgbtq

>has hate speech laws
>doesn't have the right to bear arms
>emu war

>Americans think they did everything
>Americans did everything, but that doesn't mean YOU did!

So when it comes to achievements, he's wrong in sharing them with his countrymen. When it comes to anything and everything you can think to generalize, it's spot on.

We're responsible for this guy too, I suppose.

The Bundeswehr is a joke but apparently not enough for you guys to stop using their Cannons on your Abrams

2007 "America's so behind in progress!"
2017 "America started Progress!"

But you are the ones that took it in, you embraced it, let it consume you. We may have created it, but you made it grow.

Actually, most of it came from the Frankfurt school. It's just their knee-jerk reaction to blame you guys for everything.

I write software for hospitals and pay taxes towards the greatest hegemony and last great bastion of Western civilization.

Where do your taxes go, Sheela? What collectvie efforts contribute to civilization?

Australians still cool in my book.But I do my part.

Guy on the right is a manlet.

Look at that shoulder breadth, absolutely feminine. Faggot gloves and haughty attitude don't help.

One is a first world country, the other is a relic that represents all the money and effort wasted to show off. It's a pretty good representation of the USA, really.

Jesus Christ

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

There's lots wrong with Justin Trudeau

Yes, my family worked in aerospace including NASA contracts.
I work in aerospace, including upstream supply to spacex and NASA.
So... yes
that said Australia was chosen as the location of a radio array for the space race, and australians tuned up the american electronics because you cunts are smart and a-ok in my book, you america-hating faggot

The reason why Sup Forums is fucked on the weekends is because there's a higher percentage of drunk and high people on here.

The american education meme is real.

>Gets his biggest paycheck from an American company
>arrives at german showdown in spitfires
>constantly makes jokes about germany losing the war
Good choice Heinrich

sure is

I can't wait till you faggots get annexed by China

Has anyone else noticed the massive influx of hate geared towards Americans lately? Why so all the sudden? Are the kikes trying to combat the pro-Trump sentiment on here?

It's retarded shitposters from Sup Forums. They've been raiding this board pretty hard lately for some reason.