I Want EVERY SINGLE (((Paid Shill))) On This Board To Read This

I want (You) to see how they are playing (You)! To destroy America! For the benefit of (((Israel))) and the (((Zionist)))! After reading, re-evaulate what (((They))) have you doing, and what your next move is! LEAK IT TO US! WE WILL DEAL WITH THEM! I WILL DEAL WITH THEM!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892

This is their game plan. It's a lot to read, but (((the plan))) is BIG. And btw, Tikkun is a Zionist magazine. They also talk about how your all "Goyim" and "Gentiles" to them. You mean nothing to them and are just a pawn.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop trying to save the damned.
that's not your job.

The shills are mostly either jews or traitors in it only for personal gain, with no racial consciousness
Don't waste the time it takes to fill in the captcha

It's ALL of our jobs. I refuse to sit back and watch my country go to shit. Or the fucking jews/zionist

Stop trying to argue or even debate with the shills.
The only thing anons should be doing is dumping gore pics in their threads. THAT IS IT

They don't care man. For many shilling is just a gig to put food on the table. I could be wrong but I get the feeling that many aren't even American, Israel-based even, which is probably causing them to lol hard at your post.
They're not going anywhere, nor they will grow a conscience. Cyber mercenaries is what they are.

Read the email. And to those who aren't kikes...they will start to understand how they are being played. Even those who aren't and are just leftist.

I'd wager they already know, and don't care because they're benefiting in the short-term
Greed is, unfortunately, a huge tool of the Jew

GET IN HERE YOU NIGGERS

WERE TAKING THE SHIP BACK

RESTORE Sup Forums AT ALL COSTS

Most are actually from US Canada Sweden and China.
The whole point of gore posting is to sage and leave them with just brutal images to look over because no one will give an actual response to their shilling. Its not about changing their minds.

I have. This is good material but if you think a shill will actually take the time to read this you are wrong.
The tried and true method to beating back shill on this board has been gore posting.
There are to many newfags on Sup Forums rn and they are insulting shills or trying to debate them and that is wrong tactic

To the non-jews. I'd be willing to wager that you would lose that bet. They treat them as cattle, sheep, goyim, gentiles...without their knowledge. Hopefully if they find the truth on how they are being played...they will do the right thing and LEAK IT ALL! It only takes 1 to wake up.

That's my specialty, and my I have 200 gigs of gore ;)

They respect WL, they know it's fact not fiction.

Then hop to it my man. Just dump your pics so others can save them for their own use.
In fact, make a thread rn called "antishill ammo" and let the newfags get some

There are no paid shills here other than LARPers. It's not economically effective. All you have to do is ask yourself what business would find it fiscally effective to promote anything political on this Edo Period calligraphy discussion forum.
Since the answer is obviously none, all you've outed here is your own stupidity.

No. Libs do not respect WL. They believe it is Russian psyop/propoganda. You should know that already.

I hope you're right

Ima do it my way bro, it has to work in tandem, trolling, truth, and WL at the same time. I specialize in all of the above. But have more from WL than any other user from this board. That should remain my focus. I have trolling under control.

THANKS FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER REASON TO BUMP YOU FAGGOT LEAF

Being paid or not is not really relevant mrleaf. It is fact there are organized efforts to derail and shill on Sup Forums from places like leftypol and reddit.
Then you have shareblue, jidf and open society which is where you get paid shills

It only takes 1 to wake up, and not all of them. The shills and MSM want you to believe that. I have a libtard friend who admits that WL is 100% accurate.

(Pics)

In fact...maybe this is the wrong thread for that. We can roll over >>Sup Forums and start a gore thread. I can multi-task 3-4 threads at a time.

Each and every shill will be held accountable for their lies. I hope, i truly hope you shills have no morals.

Plus the adl admits that over 75% of their funding is used in anti-right wing efforts (jidf)

The only reason I said do it on Sup Forums was so it the content could be readily used. not everyone browses multiple boards.

Hey, if you fail in a thread with me in it...please do it flat on your face.

Here

I want every male shill on the board to read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world

Cutting shit off your dick is a barbaric practice that was revived by kike surgeons. It was less than a hundred years ago when circumcizing your child became routine. We already had radio and fax machines before the first non-jewish circumcision in America.

Your masters are god damn evil incarnate.

More?

>There are no paid shills here

Shareblue
JIDF
ADL
SPLC

Just of the top of my head, there are probably more groups active, antifa for sure, and recently it became public both NATO and the EU have internet detachments studying "meme magic"

Stay the fuck out of thread with me in it, all your going to do is hurt your own feelings

Shills are Nihilists who view their actions as meaningless in the grand scheme. They're in it for the money

Exactly what that article would change if they read it. The nihilism would end if they knew they were being used to destroy their own country. And the people paying them to do so, think the lowest of the low of them. For the goyim/gentiles that they are.

This sick, sick power structure is going to come down. I will kill it with everything I have.

CTR (Now ded)
American Bridge
Media Matters

>WL
Waiting Line
Working Lady
Wigger Lover
Wide Load
Water Level
Waste Land
Faggots

Why do you make this thread at a time when all those Zionist kikes are awake?

Great read. Looks like the left could not bring themselves to follow rabbi's advice as they continue to shit on everything we hold dear. Bad for them.

Bump for braveness

This thread will be up every hour that im awake from now on. That 1 email...needs to be seen. I rate my finds by a star rating system. And that email is a *****(5 Star Yellowstone Just Erupted)*****

Show me your Israeli flag, kike