"Pastor" Steven Anderson EXPOSED!

PROTESTANTS BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

yawn, nothing to see here, move along

EX
PO
SED

the nigger loving Jihadi "Christian" doesn't follow the Bible how surprising.

since you've watched summarise it for us, faggot

Why do you worship crackers catholicuck??

>pastor steven anderson BTFO'd faggots and kikes so hard that somebody had to make a fucking documentary about him

Top kek. FaggotJews are scared.

>2 hours 8 minutes
k

This retarded piece of shit is citing bible versus from New World Order Jewish propaganda versions like the "NIV". He cites 1st Corinthians 6:9-11 saying homos can be saved

But the King James version says this

1 Corinthians 6:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

It does not say homos can be saved, it says men who were previously effeminate can be saved.

>over 2 hours

No sin is too grave to cause one to be unsaveable
Is this literally all this is about?
Someone post the thesis of this attack, I'm not wasting two hours on this

I'm 1 hour in and most of the video is pointing out his hypocrisy on salvation and showing why anderson is getting salvation wrong. The not saveable gays part was like 10 minutes because the narrator in the video is a windbag.

Too scared to watch?

What the fuck does this have to do with politics or political incorrectness you absolutely pathetic Christcuck retard?

Sup Forums is a Christian board faggot.

Barely sentient beings are hardly the reason for white nationalism.

this.

my cousin used to date the portugirl on the right. blood mixing degenerate

would pump and dump

are you a degenerate?

nigger