Jews are okay

Jews are okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCGOhZ55nE8
unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/newborn-baby-dies-after-being-attacked-by-rats-in-hospital-10474083.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright guys. I'm out. See you on Tuesday.

Jews might be okay, Zionist Talmudic Jews are not, they must be exterminated, their book(Talmud) says I deserve to have my head banged on a wall because I'm not part of their cult. Maybe I do who knows, but I'd rather be the hammer than the anvil, so I'll gas those Zionist Talmudic Jews the first chance I get.

And the vast majority of Jews who control the media, CNN, abc, Fox,etc. CEOs of corporations, politicians, etc. are Zionist Talmudic Jews.
The Hollywood jews are just puppets who repeat their liberal Marxist propaganda, only some jews in Hollywood like Steven Spielberg, Roman Polanski and of course Harvey Weinstein know what's up for real.
These Zionist Talmudic Jews are also pedophiles usually, that reason is enough to gas them all.
These same politicians and other Zionist Talmudic Jews in power are the biggest anti-semites themselves, their actions make people hate the average jew who is usually a decent person. just Gas them zionists, rather them than us.

I salute you based poo. Although I think all Jews are hardwired to destroy the goyim

POO

IN

LOO

LOO

DROP

OUT

OF

LIFE

WITH

LOG

IN

HAND

FOLLOW

THE

STENCH

TO

THE

SHIT

FILLED

LAND

Jewish male from Israel here, thank you for your kind words, DESU we hate the fucking Orthodox cunts as much as you do. All they do is learn their Torah, other than that they literally do nothing..

kike

Guys. PooChan got shut down, we can't be too harsh.

youtu.be/eCGOhZ55nE8

no

also POO

Torah>Talmud.

Kys kike.

Saying that only Talmudic Jews believe in the Talmud is straight up not true. Jewish Supremacism is ingrained into the standard beliefs of your average Jew.

In what way? I'm not following.

I didn't know any antisemites back when I was in HS in the early 00's. Fuck, I read Anne Frank and Number The Stars as a kid and had Jewish friends.

You've pushed us so hard lately. Like a Bond villain who can't help but take the time to gloat since he's sure his plan can no longer be stopped. I'd actually to cough up this red pill but every week there's some new article or show created by you people that's an attack on us or trying to manipulate us.

I know, I know. Jew's are the best, we rule. I wouldn't trade being Jewish even for a monster four inch penis. Wouldn't do it. I just love the bagels with the little foreskins baked into them far too much. Jews are great.

How dare you...

Lol both of them suck.

why u have these pee pee poo poo pics leafy

Sage'd, Hirschel.

i mean how hard is it to dig a 5ft hole and build a out house around it

Just because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Jews sit around talking about how they are the Chosen People of God.
Then when ''''''''''''one specific group''''''''''' of humans makes the slightest peep of racial pride, Jews freak out about the 6 gorillion.
Tell me this is a good fucking plan in the long run
it's like these stupid motherfuckers want to be gassed
because not everyone is as smart or humanist as I am, nor are the jews as powerful or immune as they believe

Education.

It's because you don't encounter grown up Jews in HS (and don't interact with teachers as an adult).

I did read Jewish books and wasn't sceptical of them, but then you become slowly aware that it's some middle easterners.

sage

>POO
>ON
>LOO

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/newborn-baby-dies-after-being-attacked-by-rats-in-hospital-10474083.html

Remember kids, rats will eat anything, even poo. No matter how vile and repulsive it might be.

They are nobody's friend and they are not okay.

i know the kid had lung problems and was probably going to die anyway in a stinking poo-in-hallway indian hospital.
no memeing, that is legitimately awful and I would probably want to slaughter the hospital staff for allowing rats to eat my boy in a fucking incubator.
fucking rats. they need to be dealt with the way alberta dealt with them, vigorous mass killings and aggressive, relentless, ongoing rat control.

No-one cares about your opoonion

Rats or Poos?

Stupid goy.

SOME Jews are okay