How's it feel, whiteboi?

How's it feel, whiteboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147079142/#q147079142
youtu.be/o64Fz-KW1Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feels like fibers of a rope being tied into a sturdy knot

>woman just standing there, allowing little retards to do what they want
woman's rights were a mistake

they aren't white so who cares? i agree with them. they are not "americans".

? how does it feel that you will destroy the only society that ever took you in, fed you, fought for your rights, and let you destroy it? If we go the chinks are the only ones who can keep a semi ok civilization going. do you think they will be kind to you sub humans destroying everything and wanting gibs? I can bet no they wont. you will hang from trees as intended.

looks like lack of discipline
she probably wasn't hit hard enough, never learned what it means to get put in your place

all teachers are leftist though, because teachers and leftists are both inherently failures. so that's prob part of the problem.

>tfw all patriotism has been drained out of you
do
not
care
ride
the
tiger

>mfw

A genuine (You) for you. That was funny.

Thats a batch of mongrels if I've ever seen one.

>people of color have brainwashed their children into believing complete fabrications

Excellent

>complete fabrications
Like what? It's the flag of a white nation, they're not American and never will be. That's why they all have to go back.

>le 56% class

thats a gross gif m8

feels like the reason for teachers being underpaid

It feels like there is a foreign power enemies within trying to destroy the USA and niggers and leftists are retarded enough to fall for their propaganda.

Feels like what happens when most teachers are women.
I thought they were meant to be good with kids, not just fucking them.

Unfortunately our resources will be sucked out from under us and our history and accomplishments will be claimed as their own by the invaders.

The only natives to the country that is United States of America are white people.

Feels like:
>"Children, sit down and behave."
>"MAW, DAT DERE WHITE TEACH BEEN RACIST ALL DA DAY LONG!!"
>Riots

>brainwashed
Not at all, this is how it works. Different groups don't unite and thus a nation made of different groups cannot exist for long.
Wait until the older generations die off and the demographic replacement becomes more apparent. The US will not exist by 2050 unless something drastic happens.

>How's it feel, whiteboi?
feels nice that schools full of niggers don't fell allegiance to the country.

it's just says that when it's time to kill you all off.. we will have no problem doing that, since you will not STAND UNITED as you like to brag on social media

the allegiance is not really to a country but to the people that inhabit it

whites are quite allegiant to each other.

we actually laugh at you niggers/sand-niggers

the only people besides white who are loyal to each other are asians, but they aren't shit as warriors.

so in the end, it feel like we are gonna be killing you by the millions

we already do. look at the world and who is dieing little nigger bitch.

your time is coming. get ready

Public schools are already complaining that there isn't enough white students.

I guess somehow white people magically make everyone perform to 1st world standards.

Of course niggers wouldn’t salute the flag. It stands for individual freedom and personal responsibility, 2 things niggers hate

user speaks truth desu

Students of all races perform worse in schools with more Black students. Source: usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations

>Certain kids dont pay attention to anything at school
>Think its special when they dont pay attention to the pledge

accurate description

This is true.
First hand experience btw

Can you give me a source on that if you have one? It'd make it easier on me to link the source directly to people as a subtle redpill, and it'd be kekworthy

the schools are falling apart because negros and spics with IQ of 70 are allowed to 'teach'

in the 1960s white male teachers dominated the schools. leftist and women are destroying not only our civilization but our chance to exist as a race.

how's it feel nigger?

Faggot mods I dare you to ban me cunts jews are the cause of all problems in the world niggers, chinks and sand niggers need to die for world peace feminism needs to be thrown in the trash sjw's need to be sent to gulags and then into giant ovens most women need to be re-educated of simply used as baby making tools with no rights betas need to be lined up and shot and then cunt mods need to be beheaded with rusty butter knives i dare you to ban me cunt mods fuck you!!!!!

Amerimongrel schools look like THAT? wow.

the wonders of diversity. we still have a few states who are like 96-99% white. but diversity is fast approaching everyone in the us

I know of another salute that catches people’s attention quite well

How will it feel when you are enslaved by another race that lacks whites empathy? Oh who am i kidding youre most likely white yourself,

>Students of all races perform worse in schools with more Black students.
imagine my shock

same is self-evidently true for 100% white classes that also have pathological individuals, you know, the class bully or the kid everybody knows will be a career criminal.

evidently the pathology is more frequent in Black students, so this shows up in the race variable in studies

Well done.
You have succesfully allowed your children to not learn from the mistakes of the past.
History is on a short turn to repeat as soon as these unprepared and unfaithful, nasarcistic, children become adults.

>slowclap.mp4

The future holds deliberate death, oppression, suffering in the millions. With diseases and illnesses, we fought and cured, will strike them down, with no empathy and preservation of the group, humanity is on the pathway of self-imposed destruction.

Tell me...

Tell me, if you possibly can, how these people could ever work together to improve the chances of humanities survival when they act selfish and bigotted but only can see their own ancestors as evil selfish bigots?

Not a single one of these kid are white

this is what happens when you stop whipping the niggers for a few generations

I have come to the conclusion that black and brown people are not really people. They are Xenos and must be exterminated.

>teacher herself looks like a mongrel
>bad posture and fatty

>kids are le 0% face
>not one white
>four of them gay and making out

USA

>people

No shit retard the picture was staged. Look at the fag children and the nigger and coal burner raising their fists. Fucking retard

>none of them is white

Are* retarded mongoloid illiterate frog

>having to get taught your own language by a foreigner
Embarrassing.

Teacher here. The majority should be given helicopter rides. There are some of us who are subtly trying to redpill the next generation.

The hand the rocks the cradle.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia

fpbp

An absolute non-argument.

Where are the white kids tho?

>How's it feel, whiteboi?

Niggerian education.

Im calling you a nigger lover retard

Which is a complete non-argument and a desperate attempt at changing the subject after you got btfo.

Here is the thing about English. If “most people” get it wrong, it ain’t wrong. It’s right.

It's fucking strange how Americans do this

Keep speaking english, cuck. I dont know a word of french except "i surrender"

At least we's gots the constitution ;)

Respect de l'Angleterre pour avoir démontré la vérité de l'éducation des hamburgers, Pierre.

DEPORT ALL NON WHITES

The absolute state of American (((education)))

No.

>learns their language after his ancestors died fighting them for 500 years
Cuck

That's two words. What is the verb for "to surrender", burger? Or perhaps you can tell us what "cinquante-six" is in English?

How many languages do you think Jefferson spoke?

Yup, got the constitution, which will last a grand total of 1 second in a shitskin filled country
Meanwhile the cuckservatives want to play by the rules, while the leftists will always break them any time they get in charge

Are the two on the left gay or something? Why are they so close?and is the one in the middle fucking dabbing?

Throughout history, people have learned the language of their enemies to send messengers and shit, come on now burger, you can do a better insult than that.

(((1 post by this ID))) Nice job everyone, gotta keep this slide thread bumped! Just like your jewish overlords taught you to!

If you don't believe in the country, leave? Pretty simple.

Stop collecting welfare, and leave.

order 66

sage shill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147079142/#q147079142

1XKUa6YW2fERMDcsYs1Xnh3LpN3KbLHZZ Send me money for one plane ticket out, and I'll leave and renounce US citizenship and NEVER COME BACK.

gibs me gibs me
youtu.be/o64Fz-KW1Dk

Why aren't they attacking him?

I don't really get why Burgers are triggered by this. It's better if shitskin spawn have no allegiance to America. They shouldn't even be able to call themselves American.

>because teachers and leftists are both inherently failures

Interesting opinion.

Meanwhile I am out here dropping redpills left and right - getting PAID for it while at it.

yeah its called israel

based William Pierce

they shouldnt even be in america, the least they can do is be grateful

>56%
Looks like a 100%.

Is that a certain golden one?

ABSOLUTE STATE OF (((AMERICA)))

>Tell me, if you possibly can, how these people could ever work together to improve the chances of humanities survival when they act selfish and bigotted but only can see their own ancestors as evil selfish bigots?
The great culling of time my brit bong.
Think about it? all sorts of species dies out.
This group will be the one that leave while the one of use with intellect will be fine.
Whatever fine is to you.

Being homeschooled, dropping out to work and pay rent or being a prep school which is rich kid school.

They're all too worried they're about to drown.

Was fucking serving a nigger at work today, his ugly as fuck daughter started hitting my stomach going 'Hey! Hey!' He did nothing about telling her to stop. Nigger kids are so bombastic and annoying. I feel repulsion when I see them. It makes no difference to me that they are kids.

Excellent microcosm of the failure of a multiculti and multiethnic society and why to avoid it. Thanks dipshit.

>Was fucking serving a nigger at work today, his ugly as fuck daughter started hitting my stomach going 'Hey! Hey!' He did nothing about telling her to stop.
This is what they are teaching nigger kids.
Niggers are assholes that go through life on your dime, don't let them into your fucking country. Once they're in they'll if given the opportunity swing open the doors and let millions of niggers in to wreck your society.

And other migrants do the exact same fucking thing, let them improve their own countries, don't give them a fucking hand or they'll take the whole arm. Can help them in their own nations if you have a bleeding heart, if not your bleeding heart can turn into a knife in the back later on.

When I was a kid I always wanted to live in United states of mongrels, but now I wouldnt even go if someone payed me.

There is no way this country will function with sub 50% white population and that will happen in next 10 years.

>tfw you witnessed both the golden age and death of america in single life

Please please understand white people, these peoples nations are trash BECAUSE THEY ARE TRASHY PEOPLE! It's how they behave ffs.. But they've convinced you that they are in bad situation cause some kind of force majeur.. BULL SHIT! That's why they get to your nation and then proceed to do the exact same shit that wrecked their original nations. And then go "well too bad white boy you can't kick me out it's against the rules!" Yeah well those rules were made for white people by white people, not for a bunch of jackasses from another place that don't represent or care about those values whatsoever except to illicitly get in and help themselves to things their own people didn't put in the effort to create.

The moment white people become a majority in their nations, that OP pic is exactly how those nations are going to look like, total fucking chaos and bullshit with balkanization into 20 different areas or groups of people and not a damn one of them caring about america. Because american values are white peoples values. And america is a majority white nation, once it ceases to be that. Throw it into the garbage bin it's no longer america just yet another failed cesspit.

*the moment white people become minority in their own nations.

jesus that pool must fucking reek

at least chlorine kills aids

Education was a mistake

>america is majority white

i've been wondering
what does nigger smell like?
i've heard it's a very specific smell
is it fried chicken or something

Feels like welfare's not gonna work soon when no one's gonna pay taxes