Dragonball Super

Why not just wish for all ningens to die?
Also in the future timeline goku never met with zamasu therefore Whis theory makes no sense

Other urls found in this thread:

desirecampbell.com/projects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Goku somehow not in the afterlife in trunks timeline?

He dies in the main timeline like 3 times and is still able to help when its dire.

Future Goku for some reason seems like an ass.

How long have you been watching this show? It's been running for over a year now and you STILL don't realize its writing is shit? And I mean literally shit, as in I could take a dump right now and my excrement would be more thoughtprovoking than DBS.

I refuse to believe anyone watches this for any other reason than nostalgia, obligation or a combination of the two.

I watch it because it's a damn good anime

so this is how future Yajirobe survive to that No18 attack

>Frieza trains for four years and comes back as the strongest villain yet

So when is Cell coming back after training for five months?

I watch it because it's pretty silly and entertaining

he already did

Frieza trained for 2 months

They don't think that Zamasu is from the future timeline, they think he is present Zamasu using the timering to go to that timeline.

>why not just all ded

Zamasu & Goku BLACKED are seeking justice, not blind rage like that autist broly or sperg kid buu

>strongest villain yet
Black is stronger

entertainment...it's fun to watch

the hype and memes are also cool to be a part of. you really shouldn't be taking a children's show so seriously...

Boku no plothole

>It's been running for over a year now and you STILL don't realize its writing is shit?

So like DBZ then?

People watch it for the same reason they watch DBZ. The characters are likable assholes and it's entertaining.

i wish there was an option to see dbs in the old dbz artstyle

What are your bets on how Zamasu is going to die? with a light canon just like jelly vegeta? Maybe with an energy sword or something else? And Gowasu's expression on his failed attempt of being a good teacher to Zamasu

Cell is perfect, therefore he won't halfass his comeback like Frieza did. Screencap this post

>A single, individual cell of Cell survived Gohan's attack, horribly weakened
>It drifted to a far corner of the cosmos where it started regenerating
>Cell is angry, but at the same time impressed
>Being brilliant and perfect, he calculates for himself how long he has been regenerating, how long Gohan must've been training (even a perfect being couldn't predict Gohan jobbing) and how strong Gohan must be getting
>He then calculates the point where his training would surpass that of a Gohan that never stopped training, putting this mark at roughly 10 years in the future
>He finds an abandoned planet with 500 times earth's gravity to train on
>He creates 5 Cell Junior's and he and all five of them keep almost-but-not-quite killing eachother for Zenkai Boosto
>Because of his Namekian blood, almost being killed has very little impact on him and he kan keep training
>After 4 months, by having Frieza's cells, he becomes Golden Cell
>But he keeps training because he's perfect and not a scrub
>He becomes Platinum and later Diamond Cell, achieving the most perfect Cell form because diamond is unbreakable
>He learns to master this incredible ki so he doesn't overexhaust himself
>Having Zenkai Boosted so often he also advances to Super Saiyan 3
>But with 5 Cell Junior's under him who also went Super Saiyan 3 he can perform the Saiyan God Ritual
>He then trains hard enough to become Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Rosé and later on Super Saiyan Côte du Rhône
>He also steals multiple sets of Potara earrings because he's that perfect
>After having finished training, Cell returns to earth
>Super Perfect Diamond Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Côte du Rhône 3 Cell who used multiple sets of Potara earrings to fuse with all 5 of his Super Perfect Diamond Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Côte du Rhône 3 Cell Juniors
>Because his name is so long, he calls himself "Perfection"

Mafuba

Beerus

>Cell is perfect, therefore he won't halfass his comeback like Frieza did
But he did exactly that when he blew himself up and hastily came back to Earth to exact revenge on Gohan even though he was much weaker than him before he blew his arm off.

So, yes, Cell is a fucking moron too.

Obliterated by Beerus. Goku ain't doing shit to him.

Reminder that Toei's Goku is a flandarized version of the original and the DBS manga is superior to the anime.

Why not make it so that he starts is own race on that planet?

A perfect being never makes the same mistake twice.

>Muh fuba
Perfection has Goku's cells, he use Instant Transmission. He'd probably Instant Transmission Garlic Jr. out of there too for shtis and giggles.

Why do you post this in every thread?

>He'd probably Instant Transmission Garlic Jr. out of there too for shtis and giggles.
Huh?

Remember that the manga is retarded and Toriyama has no idea he's even writing about dragonball.

>MFW it all makes sense

You have no idea how Mafuba works do you?

that's fine, because if he fucks with Goku or his friends Zeno-sama will just come along and delete "Perfection"

that makes me feel so old

but what final attack is going to be the one to finish present Zamasu?

tori forgot about that

Post yfw Beerus rekts Zamasu

he then visists gohan and is so shocked and suprised at how weak and pathetic gohan has become he loses all his will of fighting because his goal has turned out to be pathetic.

The 1-day thing is a privilege, you don't get it automatically. As people have been saying in these threads, King Kai can't interfere in the affairs of the mortals ("playing favorites"). So, unless there's a very good reason, like Majin Boo rampaging around Earth, they have to reason to let Goku go back for 1 day.

I know he said this in jest, but Senzu Beans can't cure diseases. They probably can't extend your lifespan over its intended time too.

Cell didn't have Instant Transmission because of Goku's cells. His cells come from when Goku fought Vegeta (he only learned it later). Cell only learned IT when Goku used it while touching him.

Isn't Garlic Jr. Noncanon? Even if he was he's in the dead zone and tha mafuba traps/seals you in a container.

This takes me back. Reminds me of this TOTALLY CANON ending to DB.

so this super saiyan rose that black has.
is it an actual form beyond super saiyan blue? or just an evil version of ssj blue?

Hit's killing techniques

the latter.

You're retarded he's dead. He can't help.

Holy shit this is retarded

>future timeline

Dumbass , kais can travel between time lines using rings

Goku humiliates kai, kai travels to future to use super DragonBalls undisturbed where there is no supreme kai or god of destruction to get in his way, eventually plans to bring his destruction everywhere

If he just wished ningen die, he gets killed and they would bring back ningen

>Super Saiyan Côte du Rhône

Because it's true.

>Goku humiliates kai, kai travels to future to use super DragonBalls undisturbed where there is no supreme kai or god of destruction to get in his way, eventually plans to bring his destruction everywhere

I mean he specifically travels to trunks timeline since beers and kai are dead there, due to buu arc going badly. He started his plan outside of his own universe so he can't get caught

>kais can travel between time lines using rings
Time travel is outlawed even for Gods retard.

Super Saiyan with God Ki (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan) = Super Saiyan Blue

Super Saiyan with God of Destruction/Kaioshin Ki = Super Saiyan Roze

Vegita never had god ki

Whis trained him to access it in Super.
In RoF he actually just got the Ritual done himself.

>Everyone is an adult
>Goku is the only one being a kid
>no tail

I'have the same question is Super Saiyan rose= Super Saiyan blue or SSJ rose >SSJ blue? don't tell me Goku is going to become a SSJ rose too

Answered 3 threads ago
He wants their cock

what the fuck is this

fuck you demiurge little shit

Who made this?

The ending to Toyotaro's AF manga.

>No Vegeta.

> Côte du Rhône
What color is this?

master roshi was a monster

it doesnt make sense to me that his power level plateau'd at 150~ when krillin and yamcha got into the hundreds of thousands

Wait, I thought Toyotaro was forced to drop AF once Toei hired him? Where do I read all of his stuff anyway?

He did, but he made a special bonus chapter as the ending which is what I posted.

desirecampbell.com/projects

Did you miss how he kept training offscreen? In RoF he's actually fighting Freeza mooks together with the rest of the gang and completely wrecking them.

It didn't. He could take on dozens of Freeza soldiers. I always wondered why he didn't fly though.

Also remember he could blow up the moon. That's something.

source?

Too bad they're not letting him finish AF properly.
His AF is better than the other one made by a spic or something.

>demiurge
There someone more powerful than this little fucker?

see

Young Jiji's version isnt all that bad