If You Are Antifa - GTFO // All's Fair In Bethesda's Wolfenstein II Marketing War

streamable kdlme (couldn't get the mp4 to upload with this post)

Sup anons?

I've decided to create a counter marketing campaign by re-designing Bethesda's inflammatory Wolfenstein II campaign.

Their original version: twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/919684333207568385

The font face used for their campaign is Futura LT Book in Bold. Googling Futura LT Book.ttf should return easily downloadable versions.

If anyone is interested in the PSD file and or TTF lemme know and I'll throw it up on mega.

Feel free to spread far and wide at your leisure!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kdlme
vimeo.com/240322618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we post direct links to streamable?
Test streamable.com/kdlme

Any other ideas feel free to suggest and I can make moar!

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BUMPER OF A THOUSAND COCAINES

THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE SLID, YOU HAVE MY WORD.

NIGGERS. THIS IS A REAL THREAD. THIS IS THE POWER OF Sup Forums

IF YOU FUCKING SLUTWADS THINK REPLYING TO ANY "HEHUEHUEH WHATS POL/S RESPONSE" THREAD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS user FAGGOT WHO ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING

THEN GO TELL YOUR MOM SHES HOT, RIGHT NOW

BUMP

>we in here user

What is this a mackelmore?

Is that a Black Mirror?

don't bother, Wolfenstein II is currently selling like total shit so the message is already clear that no one likes it

My man

Join SHRIKE

THIS GAME IS AWESOME

COMMIES GTFO

BUMP

Oh my, check your id. Kek approves of SHRIKE.

>I have decided to give more attention to the game
what a fucking genius idea. literally marketing it for free

bump

doing gods work user

pizzagate is real user here

Back to plebbit commie

bumping for interests. i think mixing it up with communist and antifa versions would be a good idea.

no, seriously, what do you think you're doing other than just marketing it for them?

the point of their marketing campaign is to trigger idiots like you so you start marketing it for them. that's the point of every "controversial" marketing campaign. you fall for jewish tricks so easily it's embarrassing.

Bump
BUMP

can't see your problem , I love the game ..

codww2 comes out next month and that's about killing Nazis????

Don't buy the game, don't give it attention, don't give it the player base games need to thrive.
Remember, all whites who are conscious of being white are nazis. All nazis must be excluded from society. Where they will go to game. And not buy some shit politics.

about to sleep but bump

I don't understand these Wolfenstein 2 threads. I only played the first one and it was good in my opinion.

Whats so bad about the second one? Never got it because it didn't appeal to me. Someone please explain.

>Someone please explain.
the devs are shitting their pants on release banter because the game is weak
so to market the game, they have decided to come to Sup Forums Sup Forums to drum up controversy in the culture warez
sage

bamp

Talked to a buddy who works in sales at Bethesda. Preorders and first day sales were extremely fucking low. Apparently they knew they had an overbloated turd that they dumped a ton of money into because of franchise legacy and the only way to potentially save it was to put a pretty aggressive/controversial marketing campaign behind it to stop the bleeding. They said the next step was going to be a viral campaign to "attack" the game in an attempt to build controversy, hoping to boost sales.

eggcellent news, user

Anyone know the historical steamspy sales numbers for TNO within the first few days in comparison to The New Communism? The review score has tanked no thanks to the swedish cucks at machine games being unable to develop PC games in id tech 6.

This. It's a franchise that's been around since '81. Killing nazis and making them look silly has always been a part of it. They were fun when I was a kid, I don't get why they think Sup Forums is crying over it.

soo what do i do? post the images to my icloud?

Does anyone else find this sort of rhetoric bizarre? There's something so off about it. It's cliche but do people talk that way about any other game? It's like they get high off that sort of thing. It seems so psychotic

Creepy they seem so obsessed over it. What's the point?

I don't have a twitter account. Can someone with a longstanding nazi account twitter back saying:
We know what video games are, have fun.

inb4
>not your personal army

they are drumming up false controversy to make more shekels.

NO user!

These are the same retards who would have been whining about new Doom's violence at E3 2015 with queen Anita. They lust at the idea over violently hurting right-wingers and conservatives.

We are witnessing unfiltered normalfag thought spewing onto social media. 10 years ago these retards could only scream at the wall. now we have smartphones and suddenly everyone's personal life becomes public. digital technology has changed everything.

>arper
Nice

user reporting for duty

3/4 of them are bug men, not really surprising. Shooting games are fun but how can people get so neurotic over it? I've never heard someone speak that way about GTA unless they were seriously disturbed. These people really think their opposition are Nazis. Fucking bizarre

Bunch of furries and bug men

to the irreligious westerner, Nazis are the closest thing to the embodiment of evil they can get. Nazis replaced demons, Hitler replaced Satan, and the Holocaust replaced hell.

the best parts of the SHRIKE name is definitely the H and E. makes me kek

Checked

It's almost like they realized the game was so bad they needed to conflate the Nazis with whites and Trump supporters to promote through controversy.

its a viral marketing attempt. weaksauce if you ask me. even OP is one of them. EXPOSE THE NOSE

you said it user. holocaust is the new jewish religion. ive been saying forever that hitler is the new satan but you nailed it

I mean the advertising is good for the small group of antifa and one black lady who might get wet from shooting a digital Nazi. But for a game at risk of bleeding money, why would you make a campaign that implies half of the US are literal Nazis. I'm surprised the board of the publisher or developer didn't have an aneurism seeing their marketing department do that. At least directly insulted half of their consumer base

Only retards are crawled up in their fleece rick n morty blanket, snot running into their mouth, choking on moms hot chocolate, crying about the "politics" in video games.

The only criticism I've seen is the blatant attempt at equating Nazis with Trump supporters. That's not even anything to do with the game, it's just the stupid marketing. Then they literally spin it to say people are defending Nazis. Why even bother gaslighting? I don't get the fucking angle. What do they expect to get from doing that lol?

C'mon fags. Give me more slogans/ideas.

Calling yourself antifa doesn't mean you're not fascist

Reuse shitty Hillary campaign slogans

Daily reminder Doom is better than Kikestein 2

start attacking peaceful protesters. say anyone who protests peacefully is complicit.

I made this video earlier. Throwing the most conservative people in the world at them might be a good idea

vimeo.com/240322618

BUMP

bumperino kekerino

According to Yuri Bezmonov their brains have been literally wired for this behavior, no amount of legitimate information can bring them back, death is the only way to escape their Marxist mental prison.

>Nice webm
>Appreciate you user

Noice cunt

>Make America Nazi free again

so in other words go back to 1920's America where niggers were understood to be subhuman, and women knew their fucking place? Sounds good.

"no more communists" is a good slogan because it automatically makes you think about the communists of the past as opposed to the idea of communism, which modern soyboys misrepresent as just feeding the hungry.

No no, you got that wrong goyim, "nazi free america" means america free of european monsters!

Clearly the whole ad campaign is fuelled by current US politics. Do you want to give them more fuel, OP? Or do you honestly believe you can hijack this?

Honestly the problem out the gate here is that they marketed the game to SJW's/Antifa - the exact sort of people who don't even play videogames

vidya are largely a white man's sport

I guess it's amusing to see these morons waste money like this with flop after flop, but at some point you have to wonder when economic sense will finally trump ideology.

Good work soldier user

I was not following it closely, but what is clear is that it is a rushed, short sequel. Execs rushing it to cash in on punch a gronohld blumpf nazi hot shit seems like an obvious answer, right? But then does that mean that the whole sequel was only conceived/tailored with Trump's run up? We've already seen by now numerous examples of how catering to SJW's fails financially.

gee user. could it be the blantant antiwhite rhetoric? perhaps the communist propaganda?

That's amazing, saved.

oh I'm laffin

>they seem so obsessed over it

Have a gif that says "Antifascist" text displayed over some antifa committed violence. Have the 'Anti' text slowly fade out through a transparency effect until it's just 'fascist' left over violent antifa clips.

bump

the sliding is real brahs

The pedos will burn in Sup Forums fires.

saged

It is the religion of perceived moral superiority. They are literally high on validation

Who is to say their path is the less morally correct? What ruler should we use when determining morals?

A lot has changed in the last thirty years. Where have you been?

>Bolsheviks BTFO

B A S E D B J

ayyy

So fucking cringeworthy

When did vidya get infiltrated by SJW tumblrina faggots

mostly as a furry, the fandom is spitted right now by 50/50.
And its getting towards more right and left.

well done goys

>bug men
what does that term mean

Noice

corporate shilling for advertising is sooooo moronic, literally controlled opposition. Let Bethesda spend more shekel on an add campaign that no one cares and STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION