Vol 5 is all about some nudist, promiscious Christian cultist

>vol 5 is all about some nudist, promiscious Christian cultist
>mfw it's actually real
>actually drawn having naked orgies
>they all got burned alive by the good guy faction

And I thought the rape from vol 1 was hardcore as fuck.

The starvation scene from vol 4 was pretty extreme too.

Reminds me of Bratheley no Basha. Only degenerates fap to that.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/e4c99hs4betpa4a/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi.pdf
mediafire.com/download/z5xhvpxcshv7mme/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(2).pdf
mediafire.com/download/gt3p5ksu0eeigg2/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(3).pdf
mediafire.com/download/dvnzy113o969r9u/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(4).pdf
mediafire.com/download/8upu41aag9b7f9v/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(5).pdf
mediafire.com/download/ipzdiwacjmo6oh9/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(6).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name?

Otome Sensou

scanlation where?

Fucking faggot why did you have to spoil everything?

Spoil that shit.

>good guys
>catholics

kek

No, the good guys are the Hussites.

>spoiling something that isn't translated

can she ever get married at this rate?

Is that some manga from 30 years ago

her womb was destroyed.

she cant even bear children anymore.

No, this is new.

how was it destroyed?

By the D. Literally

rape a complete cutie. How horrible.

>historical revisionists actually try to morally justify arians, cathars, nestorians, patarenes, paulicians, bogumils, iconoclasts, waldensians, lollards, fraticellians etc

fuck heretics

She's a little girl, a grown man with a big penis violently raped her, she barely survived.

He also did the same thing with all the little girls of her village and he killed all of them by internal bleeding.

>pope-loyalist

This is my fetish.

Is this scanned at all

I could upload my Kindle version if anyone wants.

yes pls

What is wrong with nestorians? Just because you lost contact with them pre 3rd bishop meeting doesn't mean they are bad.

>revisionists
>implying that heretics aren't the people who have helped the history to go its course

Messelians?

CK2 taught me all about these Christian cults.

Thank you good user.

me too

Haven't read the volume yet but I'm pretty sure they're meant to be Adamites

North Africans know how to make sexy cults.

Yeah, they're Adamites.

The one that goes in nude and have no laws?

And that translates into lesbian orgy?

Dunno about the no laws part and it's just a normal orgy for the most part.

Adamites don't accept homosexuality.

Damn, since it's a manga, the pdf file is pretty big. Gonna take a while to upload to Mediafire.

Thanks good user!

And even worse that they copped out and didn't show it. I mean if you're going to start off your manga outright saying with no room for misinterpretation "the main character of this story was literally raped so fucking hard that her internal organs were destroyed, there was blood pouring from her cunt like a faucet and her entire vagina is now forever and permanently ruined beyond repair to the degree that any average penis will be a hotdog down a hallway at best" then at least have the balls to show the deed instead of trying to preserve some sense of dignity with a pretty little cutaway. I mean, there's no dignity whatsoever in having your pussy crushed so hard you look like you just gave birth in reverse. Gotta hand it to her though, she took it like a fucking champ, that's for damn certain.

>And even worse that they copped out and didn't show it.

Wouldn't be able to get published if he did. Would be a real deal hentai.

This is the manga that was uploaded the other day right?
The one OP said some guy translated just the first chapter for him and wouldn't touch nothing else.

Bull crap. Seinen manga get away with gratuitous depictions of sex and rape all the fucking time, you just can't show the dick penetrating whatever hole it has it's eye on in full detail. The author probably left it out to avoid tastelessness, which if true is a sentiment completely lost on a manga that saw fit to gratuitously explain the guy who raped her has a dick so big it fucking kills everyone it penetrates from severe internal damage. Not to mention the pages leading up to it where she's hobbling around with blood pouring out of her cavernous cooch. I'm just saying if that's how you're gonna do it then do it all the way, you know? If our brave heroine is going to be not just damaged but outright destroyed goods then might as well get a half decent fap out of it.

>Seinen manga
lol okay.

I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Yeah, that was me who started the thread.

Anyway, here's the first volume.

mediafire.com/download/e4c99hs4betpa4a/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi.pdf

You'll get your sex on Vol 5.

Cool, thanks dude.

>birth in reverse
as109 pls

Thanks good user!

Here's Vol 2.

mediafire.com/download/z5xhvpxcshv7mme/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(2).pdf

You are great user.

Is this PTSD the manga? And any translation ever?

Well the raws are nice, but for everyone who doesn't have 50 days sitting around to learn runes, a translation would be great.

>Is this PTSD the manga?

Not really.

>translation

I'd want that too.

>Anyway, here's the first volume
>Here's Vol 2

Doing gods work user.

Here's Vol 3.

mediafire.com/download/gt3p5ksu0eeigg2/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(3).pdf

Here's Vol 4.

mediafire.com/download/dvnzy113o969r9u/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(4).pdf

Thanks user!

I don't know about what you but the girl looks hot, I already like it.

Oh ma. This camr out ages ago. 2013 or something. I don't think anyone is going to translate it.

Yeah, I fapped to the vol 4 and 5 raws some months ago.

Not that I can read moon, I just downloaded it to fap.

Shame she didn't slut it up with her friends.

Put that damn bitch out of her misery already.

Here's Vol 5.

mediafire.com/download/8upu41aag9b7f9v/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(5).pdf

vol 6 is already out

Me too. Guro by itself not so much, but specifically injury and murder by dicking.

Yeah, here it is.

mediafire.com/download/ipzdiwacjmo6oh9/Yi_Nu_Zhan_Zheng__deivutivuaruk_-_Da_Xi_Xiang_Yi(6).pdf

Would you still love a girl even though her only experience of sex was violent rape? Doea she keep her virginity since it wasnt consensual?

No and no.

Nowadays, you can never date a "rape victim".

If she's telling the truth, she's not only used goods, she's also broken, and will never be free of the trauma and mental problems that come with the baggage.

If she's telling a lie (and this is where 80% of "rape victims" fall nowadays), you might be the next victim.

Schrodinger's Rapees aren't worth it.

Nah, Sup Forums would say it's 99%.

As for you, back to

then

why do the files have this weird chink name?

Appreciated though, where do you get them from user?

The converter automatically gave them that.

I got them off Kindle.

So you bought them then?
Sorry I have no idea how kindle works, I thought it was a viewer for tablets or something like that
Are there lots of manga to buy?

Yeah, you can buy with a Japan VPN and a credit card.

Ugh too much of a hassle for me, thanks a lot for uploading these.

That would be 100%