Is it acceptable to breed with Christian Arab women?

Is it acceptable to breed with Christian Arab women?

if u r a christian arab ye

It depends on how white YOU are. If you are 100% northwestern Europe, do not mix with anything else. Not even Southern euro. Basically long story short don't go lower than your own level, or higher.

DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT

I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO TELL THIS KIKE NIGGER TO EAT A DICK

BUT WHEN YOU DO THAT, YOU MUCK UP THE FRONT PAGE WITH ACTUAL TRASH.

YOU BURY GOOD THREADS LIKE THIS:

HES TRYING TO CO-OPT THE WOLFENSTEIN SHIT, HE PUT EFFORT INTO MAKING A CAMPAIGN, AND YOU FUCKWADS ARE JUST GOING TO TAKE THIS BAIT AND LET HIS SHIT DIE ON PAGE 11

SAGE AND HIDE THIS TRASH, FUCK. STOP RUINING Sup Forums WITH YOUR IMPULSIVE SHIT.

Does she have a three digit IQ?

I shall allow it.

I am 100% nw European. Pale white skin, brown hair, blue eyes. Mostly Anglo but part French and Swiss too. I am kv but I’ve recently become infatuated with this qt weeb Christian Arab girl from France that seems to return my affections and I know for a fact she is kv too. We’re both 19 too. Also she seems to be really intelligent too bc she got into a very high level overseas program that brought her to my university.

Bump pls I just want to know if our children will be accepted in the white ethnostate or not?

Yeah, about that.... nooo, no.

Wait, breed? Is that what they're for?

i will allow it this one time user

So we all agree. Very well then.

that's just a white girl you fuckin blind asshole

just cus some of them live in a brown place like lebanon or brazil doesnt mean they dont have 97% european ancestry

I like this peepee, thank you medpack

What exactly does this have to do with politics? Have a sage

She's irish.

And you wonder why your country is a shit hole. Just go fuck niggers

>throwing your blue eyes away
user, do not do this.

See

don't middle easterns have fairly close to european iq? they are just massively inbred which makes them muslim and retarded

>they are just massively inbred which makes them muslim and retarded
this is true

Is that really an Arab? Looks white to me.

t. 56% face

>What is regression toward the mean?

>American Education
levantines aren't arabs

Not near at all.

>not breeding with as many women as possible to ensure a future survival for your genes.

don't

>they are just massively inbred which makes them muslim and retarded
You're thinking of Gulf Arabs. Levant middle eastern Arabs aren't even ethnic Arabs, they are the descendants of Babylonians/Sumerians/ Mesopotamians/Phoenicians/etc that were Arabized

Arab Christians are an incredibly high IQ population, they even beat out the Juden. Look it up, you'd be offering your progeny an upgrade over snownig genes.

>Is it acceptable to breed with Christian Arab women?
only if you enjoy looking at a really really hairy asshole when you fuck her doggy... For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Life.
>you are christian after all
The same applies for Italian women and many Jewish women as well.

>christian
>arab
there's like 20 of them
If you mean levantine christians, then yes of course, after I'm done with them

she looks like a greek. Also, genetic studies have proven that modern greeks are identical to ancient ones. Thus by the transitive rpoperty, that bitch is huwhite.

also is that a chastity ring, and have u fucked her yet. Do she got a fine booty. Her tits look flat

>i'm a literal pig
No, because you will never have the depth of understanding that she will need as a Levantine woman.

>only if you enjoy looking at a really really hairy asshole when you fuck her doggy
b-but that's my fetish user

Her family would probably kill you

they hate whites and most think westerners are pigs

This
Not if you're Anglo

omg YESSS

Top kek, white people mixing with average 85 IQ arabs because muh dik. Meanwhile we Asians are buying up your cities and preserving our high IQ.

That's rich coming from a Muslim Chink.

No, now fuck off

Christians from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and Iraq are not Arabs. The last of the Arab Christians where the Ghassanids. It was a Roman/Byzantine vassal state that was used a buffer to the Arabian Gulf.

When the Islamic Conquest happened with the Arab Muslims coming out of the Arabian gulf they took over everything and the Ghassanids where dispersed and mostly absorbed into the Melkite and Syriac Christian communities in the Levant.

The Christians from those countries ancestors are primarily from the land they inhabit. The Coptic Christians from Egypt (who number 8million) have there own Coptic Language. Which can be traced back to what the ancient Egyptians use to speak. Coptic was used to decipher ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs!

The Assyrian Christians in Syria and Iraq are literally the descendants of ancient Assyria. They speak a variant of Aramaic. Keep in mind that Jesus spoke Aramaic...

The Lebanese Christian (Maronites, Melkite, etc...) Trace their heritage to the Ancient Phoenicians. Nat Geo went to Lebanon and Palestine and found that the people there shared a lot dna with the samples that were used from remains of Ancient Pheonicians found in burial pots in Lebanon.

Arabism was forced on the people through the oppressive use of Islam. Arabism is cancerours. These Christians are from the Levantine. Arabs/Islam want to surpress any heritage that was before them in their host nations.

Please don't insult the Christians of the Levant by lumping them in with the Arabs. Publicly the major Christian groups of the Middle East say they are Arab because they fear Muslims will loose their shit and go jihad on them. For Middle East/Levantine Muslims have been so brainwashed that they now equate that Islam is Arab. One of the agreements that ended the Lebanese civil war in the Taef agreement was that the consitution would be changed to include that Lebanon was an Arab nation. Muslims viewed this as big win since for them Arab=Islam.