Wells Fargo finds millennials lack confidence to invest

According to Wells Fargo, 20 percent of young people said they will "never" be invested in the markets and 53 percent said they will "never be comfortable investing in the markets." The findings come from a June survey the bank conducted of more than 1,750 people ages 20 to 36.

archive.fo/LJJkx

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/3yMZ3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Markets)))

My generation is dumb as fuck, thank you investment gods for showing the power of investing.

Virgin millennials vs Chad investors.

Have you cheated the jew today?

Can you blame them? The age at which many came to be first concerned with money, they saw their parents wiped out in the housing market collapse. The one thing damn near all millenials are equally red-pilled on is investment banking.

I try to out jew the jew everyday

I'm a millenial and I invested.
In bitcoin.
You can keep your grandpa gains, I'm 10x in 1 year

>soe.png
>thread about millenials
why do you keep doing this?

I do blame them. I grew up watching the market implode and seeing the value of my parents home drop like a rock. My goal is to out jew the jew and if my generation refuses to join reality than too fucking bad their loss.

Wow you must haver over 100 internet dollars by now!

yes goy the financial market is scary, why worry yourself with it? Leave all of the difficult financial decisions to us, we at Shlomo Feinberg investment bank promise to take care of the economy

Take my money all knowing jew

>lack of confidence to gamble money away
actually sounds more like overabundance of rationality

50% don't have full time jobs and are getting high all the time. Most millennials have been brainwashed into nothingness.

I turned 20K into 250K via trading and holding, so....
And the fire has only started to rise

The worst thing is it's been literally this for centuries

I'd be shocked if most millenials understand on a basic level how the stock market works, most of them don't even know the Civil War happened in America and think Breaking Benjamen is the greatest rock band of all time. Furthermore I seem to remember the housing market collapse being caused by some type of bank loan, not the stock market.

Update: yep, subprime loans

What does it mean to be "comfortable?" This kind of question is easy to manipulate. All the other questions leading up to this one prime the subject to think a certain way, and they get the answer they want.

I'm apparently a millennial according to WF, I'm heavily invested. In real companies, too, not internet drug tokens.

>and think Breaking Benjamen is the greatest rock band of all time

that can only come from some Indie Rock listening faggot who smokes pot and thinks he's hot shit. such individuals should be avoided at all costs, my dude.

Got campus placement at this firm.
I'd be working as a consultant (Analyst) there.
They are paying me really well, is it gonna be worth guys?

Milennials are the most useless unskilled generation and most shill slides we see today are from these faggots being paid low wages from the $18billion Soros “donated” to these neo-shareblues

Good, let it all fall apart.

post the brazzers webm with her and the other joindota guys

>economy built on fraudulent investments in bad loans
>expecting millennials (who made it through the financial crisis) to trust the bail out jew

no thnx

besides investing is pretty fucking degenerate its just gambling sheckles

>/biz/
>millenials dont invest

Sell now fool. Fucking dumb ass millenial

I don't have it but you can have this of Soe explaining her white privilege.

webmshare.com/3yMZ3

And how much have you actually cashed out into spendable accepted currency?

>he thinks paid shills care about Sup Forums

Hahaha, typical d4umpf supporter.

>giving money to the Exchange jew

How much poo are you paid per annum?

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>newfag
If only Soros gave you $18bil instead of slaving away for .02 sheckels

Why would i invest in anything when all the rich people at the top refuse to invest and instead hoard. Seems more logical to copy them unless i had an insider source, which i dont

>conservative millennials are rich from investing in crypto
>liberals are 200k in debt working at grocery stores

like pottery

>grandpa doesn't remember how bankers/government/credit bureaus fleeced his country for trillions

0W0 whats this?!?!??!

>he thinks Soros is a cartoonish supervillain

Kek go back to the_doland shill!

For tax reasons I'll extract my initial investment in 6 months and leave the other 23K to snowball.

>still perpetuating the cash out meme
>what is USDT
>what are BTC debit cards
>what is localBitcoins
you must really enjoy being a wageslave

Checked for truth.

Tumblr and reddit is your hellhole faggot. Sup Forums is my home pre-Gamergate

>picture for ants

Why would you save this and not the images in the pic?

When the market collapses that means its time to buy.
And again, the old idiom of "don't put all your eggs in one basket" comes to mind too.

((( invest )))

oh goy !

13 lakh Rupees per annum.

Nggh, moar Soe now.

I want to ____ Soe!

>tfw Sup Forums redpilled me on bitcoin when a bitcoin was worth less than $0.02
>tfw bought a $100 prepaid card (I was underage at the time) to invest in it
>tfw I chickened out
Probably the biggest fuck up of my life.

>Make the very concept of "working your way up" a fucking fantasy for current generation
>Impose bullshit legislation that eats a chunk out of their every paycheck
>Be surprised when they don't gamble away the money they have left when literally all the horses on the track are retarded

Every single picture of her is this stupid ass smile.

>2017
>gamergate referenced

Hahaha, you must be a kid or a virgin because adults who are successful don't waste time on videogames.

she is a disgusting square-headed foolish (((tattooed))) slimy goblin.

>Female Trudeau.jpg

I bought a shitton of CoreCivic (formerly Corrections Corp of America), one of the main corporations behind privatized prisons, when Obama said he was going to ban them from federal prison contracts. I knew he was full of shit, because he had under a year left in office, and both Hillary ("bring them to heel") and Trump were going to expand prisons. I made a killing.
Investing is easy: just pick the most evil future and put your money on it.

Oi vey, just because we stole your parents and grandparents savings doesn’t mean we’ll do the same to you

If you enjoy 2008 tier alt rock you should unironically kys. And I don't care for indie rock, I just have taste. The fact that you think indie still has a large following shows how little you know about music in general

CUTE!

I am:
>virgin
>gen z
>and not a millennial college indebt degenerate like yourself
Believe me I am glad my generation will not be like you “adults”, responsibility is contagious to you goys

This is dumb. They can't keep accumulating wealth if people don't participate in the game. This is a bad thing for them.

>being comfortable in investing when you lived through the 2008 recession

no shit they are not comfy

>invest in GM
>try to save a big iconic american company
>obama takes your stock, steals your money
>buy bitcoin
>goes 20,000%

why would millenials be scared ? we're only 3 years overdue for a next major stock correction.

Doofus. You don't invest in things the Democrats say they support but in the things they claim to despise. Remember the Bush Jr. administration? When he entered office, Kellogg Brown Root was under SEC investigation and its stock was in the shitter; Cheney tripled the money you invested in KBR (if you were smart enough to listen to the lefties screaming about how KBR was the root of all evil).

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahwhahahahahahahw

*breathes in*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wiped out? My parent's wealth doubled.

People who held on or invested at the worst time, came right back.

Fortunes are made not when the market is at its peak but when it is at its trough. Buy low.
Now is not the right time to buy: hold cash, wait for the crash.

>buy low, sell high

wow, genius.

Kek. Based Gen Z. 2020 is looking very bright.

Better than at least half the market, to be frank.

>go to the supermarket
>buy some groceries
>Jews own all the shares in said supermarket
>Jews get paid dividends and accumulate wealth
Fuck you goys really are fucking stupid.

Probably because nothing investment related is taught in school
t. Family taught me everything I know investments related

Wtf I'm a communist now

100 internet dollars is What? 300k?

$579800 to be precise

>millennials lack confidence
all that needs to be said. millennials in the west have never faced adversity. they live like royalty.

>committing usury
Nah, I think I'll secure my existence without sinning.

I work at Walmart. You're out of your goddamn mind if you think I get paid enough to invest in anything that's a recession or two away from losing everything.

Hi I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me in other Sup Forums threads such as:
Why don't millennials buy houses?
and
Why aren't millennials getting married?

Hi Grant

Fucking cunt that Grant.

Every single I create something of value. The only "investing"I do is in precious metals and land.

Ok burger-kun, what music do you listen to?

Its not a lack of confidence - its a lack of faith.

>millennials lack confidence to invest
Give them a participation trophy.
That'll do it.

If you can't beat (((them))) join (((them)))

As an investor I can't understand why young people throw all thier money into crypto currency instead of stocks. Ive made 10s of thousands in 3 years with lazy passive investments, all my friends and co workers who went crypto lost all thier money.

(((Markets)))

Trader here. The (((stock Market))) is a scam designed to eat your money.

My father lost millions in the market in 1987, 2000 and 2007. He now has retired to a trailer park.

His mistake? Allowing someone else to manage his money. NEVER let the jew run your money.

You can make big bucks in the market, but ONLY if you understand its rigged, and learn how its rigged. You have to become to Jew to beat the Jew at his own game.

/Biz/ sucks

>yes, goy, invest more of your hard earned money in to my market system

This lol !!!!

hmm i wonder why

this. Use your extra money to support a bigger family. More children means they will have an easier time supporting you. 2 birds with one stone. Develop the wealth in your community don't be a number on shlomos sheet.

Becusa i waent to impraegnat her.

>pepsi master race

SOE YES