ASK A JAPANESE WHO THINK MULTICULTURALISM IS NEEDED IN JAPAN

ASK A JAPANESE WHO THINK MULTICULTURALISM IS NEEDED IN JAPAN

DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT, FUCK OFF JAPAN, STOP MAKING THIS THREAD EVERY 10 MINUTES YOU FUCKING HUMAN BOT.

YOU BURY GOOD THREADS LIKE THIS:

HES TRYING TO CO-OPT THE WOLFENSTEIN SHIT, HE PUT EFFORT INTO MAKING A CAMPAIGN, AND YOU FUCKWADS ARE JUST GOING TO TAKE THIS BAIT AND LET HIS SHIT DIE ON PAGE 11

SAGE AND HIDE THIS TRASH, FUCK. STOP RUINING Sup Forums WITH YOUR IMPULSIVE SHIT.

The kikes are coming after the Japanese people next

are you actually japanese or some weeaboo faggot living in japan?

weeaboo faggot can not have japaanese passport

what type of multiculturalism

accept immigrants from all nations

< this bitch try to steal the government from our dictatorship LDP, thanks but NO, we still get 10% consumer tax Abe.

Probably his 40-year-old wife's passport.

Japan need culture

get your tiny cock out of here korea. no one asked you.

My Question: Why don't you launch PaintTool SAI and draw me moar traps instead wasting time on bait thread. These trap pics don't draw themselves.

I love you, OP.

Just thinking it might be good isn't good enough. You have to be sure. The consequences if you get it wrong are too severe and long-lasting.

Don't give me ideas.

If u post azn boi pucci I'll believe u

are you ケンモメン?

Didnt you create this board like 30 min ago 外人さん?

>ASK A JAPANESE WHO THINK MULTICULTURALISM IS NEEDED IN JAPAN
I am sure your fellow multicultural Japanese friends would like to celebrate your shared love of the destruction of Japan. Go ahead and post your contact information so you all can meet up and have a party.

Fuck... train full of pajeets firing at you.

Just poo in the loo...

Implying Hideyoshi John Smith does not have JPN passport

Go to London or Paris. You have no understanding of multiculturalism. You want the benefits diversity brings without the problems.

Just imagine for a moment what would happen if you put a load of Nigerians or a population of Pakistanis into your society.

Your culture of being humble and respectful, your mannerisms, your body language. All these little things that nobody really thinks of are built up over time would be crushed.

There really is no such thing as multiculturalism. There is globalism or replacement.

>japs need niggers
okay, gonna limit myself to one question. Why are you retarded?

Japan culture so diverse though

I had an English teacher in high school that was always telling us how the Japanese and Koreans had better education than the U.S. He repeated how we were lazy and stupid and kept bringing up test scores and shit like that. One time I brought up that it was probably because they have a homogeneous society. I got suspended for apperant racism.

>frixion erasable highlighter
hey shithead want to know how I know you're a college student?

Nec yourselves.

Why don't you move to another country that's already been ruined by multiculturalism instead of ruining your own country?

PS Why do you post this shit all the fucking time?

If you have a Japanese friend you have access to a Japanese passport
I have a whole stack of them myself but that's just because we black folk have high fecundity

just grab a cute girl and draw the penis bump. that';s literally what the japs do.

Why? The last thing you need is us ruining anime with our bullshit beliefs and politics. Keep us at arms-length for the good of all waifus you crazy bastard.

Are you this guy?

>throws VX gas in your face

手前を殺ってやがる、このクソボケ。

Why do you need multiculturalism?

CHING CHONG NIP NONG LMAO

>2017/10/8
nice fucking timestamp you pigshit
SAGE

fuck off korean faggot youve done this shit for 2 years now.

*nukes you twice

nothing personnel jap

show hand

fucking korean dogs

Found the korean

do you ching or chang?? may be chong?

>Japan's economy is shrinking, they need more immigrants to sustain themselves
>Japan's economy is growing, they need more immigrants to capitalize on this growth

K O R E A N
O
R
E
A
N

Get a job

Hey "Takeshi", you still owe us for the 3 years of japanese occupation.

no

Enjoying your stay in Japan, mr Fritzlberg?

This is obviously a VPN or a proxy
Fuck off nigger and everyone who actually posts without putting sage in all fields is a faggot

Roll

Kys David-chan

You post this shit everyday faggot.

faces even faker than tits

It wounds me how bad these tits are PS'd by 2017 standards. Can't believe I used to be able to come to this.

FUCK KOREA

Is that an anus on your passwort. Does that mean, that you are gay?

yes. We are all gays.

you took a picture of your japanese gf's passport cover. post your face faggot

YES

Got time in your busy schedule to date?