Opinion map thread

opinion map thread

It's rough, but missed last thread, so here it is.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

OPINION:

DONT REPLY TO THIS OBVIOUS SHILL THREAD YOU FUCKING BEN SHAPIRO'S

CONTRIBUTE TO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS:

GO THERE AND BTFO OF KIKENSTEIN 2

SAGE

fuck, that's the template. sorry.

I agree, it's unproductive, but ANTIFA shit? c'mon

Go back to your trailer, trash.

If you're not aware of this ANTIFA BS, then you won't be. If you are, you're locked and loaded, waiting with anticipation that they'll overstep and be turned into the red mist that many of them are working towards. Perhaps because I'm in a rural, decidely non-Antifa area, I'm not sweating it. I'll be locked and loaded, but I don't expect any fireworks here. If you expect more there, then
God bless you, may your aim be true.

I'd clear the trash, but then where would you sleep, you fucking sponge?

how did you manage to fuck up the colors so badly

Elaborate

I fucked up the US states borders grandly, no doubt, but grew tired of dealing with the BS map projection. Think I got the point across.

>hate every country in Africa indiscriminately
OP confirmed halfbreed mutt.

How'd I do?

False Ukrainian spotted.

You love your sister. That's gross!

Once again, Polebro, it pains me to see Tex and AZ get so much love compared to Confederate US. I'll accept it, but grudgingly.

Not going to bother filling it out. Just imagine it all red including the oceans. I won't be content until there is at least one truly European ethnostate.

>liking anything outside of Europe, Terra Nullius, and Nova Zeelandia .
You failed.

Die crypto-commie.

By allah, you are all dogs

I can smell the cheburek on your collar, ruski bolshevik.

Perfect map

why you hate Sweden

What's your opinion about Chechens

This shit again?

Botswana is nothing like the rest of those african nation shit heaps!

>loving russia

fuck off drumpf fanboy

also educate yourself and learn russian georaphy

Blow it out your ass.

Outdated now but still fairly accurate.

What's up with west coast?

it needs to be decontaminated over there.. you wouldnt understand malchik

Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento, LA, San Diego, Silicon Valley

Haistakaa kaikki paska!

But he did right. Volgograd is a shithole anyway.

I stronly believe that red spot represents his hate towards caucasus. But due to his poor knowledge of russian georgaphy, he painted mostly russian astrakhan and volgograd.

Yet that still would not be wrong, astrakhan is a mess way worse than volgograd, and worst part of north caucaus is included.

>hates's Alaska
>likes russia

2/3 of that area is Kalmykia and the shittiest part of North Caucasus. Astrakhan (which as also trash) and Volgograd were collateral damage.

>loves Russia
>Hates US homeland

obviously not a MAGA fan

what if he hates it for being full of leftists and niggers?

You don't cut off your cock over a crab infestation. You kill the lice.

I like you. Armenia is a cool place.

Love u too polen, thanks for motivating our writers from moldova and shit

:DDDDDDDD FUG

+15, oлькa

Based

false syrian spotted

so you hate Russia and at same time you love Russia(north from Poland)

r8/b8/h8

oath