I really need to get out of this country lads

should i seek political asylum in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysostomos_of_Smyrna
google.fr/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivbnvPeOonfMD529h-K5TENbP0h45jo1wIfncds23LKgqOkDJQDDwH3lRCdldDa9_1vKmCkeLjLEO7TtY-s-02hop2wcPctGVOUYvs_1uBgOMXtjuEYszrzW4A_1fYfR7vVQz9l8FZtOHKPJ-BzvJBdX5V91XmyxWC9xvI4qI4BO_1_1Ph5GpSK_1ZWmdmU-qJ5W5WWD_1GV92uHdUYxxDWPRayVD8QEv0bsyK-_1olLxKnsDmtq85Ri1K4hLm_1ugSsCvXUav7GI6eVd7MIb8jxFFm_12YGtSRZ91dtRAiPBsKkNzBw-a5MtAVmScueQEYtXcP92Kqra-UvD8TbQ43rqutnfOFfcP38m0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try Canada.

>>>int

go to syria

listen mr suleyman, if you're HUWITE and know how to behave you can go to any country you want

you tell me

shave your face you ape and youre good to go

Fuck off we're full
Go to Germany

Claim asylum in some europoor country pretending to be Syrian. Make sure to report back to us what happens.

fuck off we are full too
Go to USA

no
try uzbekistan or one of the other stans where your forefathers came from

USA are too far away and don't have much gibs

Go to germany

Well at least Turkish girls are hot brunettes

But competition is tough right? Too much guys per girls?

None shitskin subhumans are welcome here, under no pretences. Political asylum from TurkTurd'istan?
Fuck off we are full!

None shitskin subhumans are welcome here, under no pretences. Political asylum from TurkTurd'istan?
Fuck off we are full

same comments

Fuck odd were full of mexiniggers go to U.K.

Oooooofffffffffff*

Fuck off were full
Blow up your local mosque

Considering half your country is already there, I don't know why you'd think it would be better for any longer than a few months. It's just going to turn into your home roach nest 2.0 in 3 years.

h

Try kurdmenia

Just stop

Fuck off were already full of you muzzie lightbrown hairy goatfuckers

Go to denmark

Turkish people actually aren't Turkic. Surprising yes. I believe they are actually middle eastern in descent.

Oh boy what have we got here!

But you are waaaay to shitskin for europe. Try africa chubbo.

if you go to holland you'll get stuck with backward, angry Turkic Erdoboys. They never assimilated.

Sweden loves muslims, you should go there.

top kek this is that Turkish Cypriot from Sup Forums

Fuck off

Go to mexico or one of the african countries like nigeria, ghana, tanzania, etc..

Can't Sup Forums just start a Kickstarter campaign and use the money to buy Mexico?

i think clearly the answer is that you are where you belong
so stop being such a faggot
get a job
save some money
create a business or invent something
talk to females from your own tribe

and stop daydreaming about coming to lands that dont want you

a war is coming soon and you wont be able to hide if you come west

Kendini oldur, got veren oruspu cocugu

Inshallah vatanlar yakinda seni bol bol sikerler BRAAAAAAAAAAP

they are a horse tribe that is related to uighers in the steppes
the seljuk turks swept down out of the grassland and across persia and into anatolia
the seljuks of rum, and ottomans came out of those turkic bands and cleansed the greeks and armenians
turks are foreign usurpers in anatolia so no wonder they are a scourge wherever they go

No, fuck off, we're full. Just kill as many roaches as u can and then kys.

Try Italy

>wh*te posters unmasked

You keep insulting the Turks yet it is the Turk that impregnated mother Europa with its seed hundreds of years ago.

I can understand your anger but I must urge you to neck yourself immediately

>If you go to USA you can qualify as burger white

Go to Sweden or Scotland and plow their women.

how many times has this photo been posted
?

slide.

Nah that guy showed his eye once, pure mongorian phenotype

Why go to europe.. Don't you have more incomon with you fellow muslims in iran iraq koerdistan whatever. You just come here to live comfy and dont do shit ?

Germans, Anglos, Frogs, and Swedes will beg you to break the hymens of their daughters. You're set and good luck.

off to Yemen, T*rk

R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E

...why dont you pick up arms and improve your own country?

...oh wait even we can't do that.

sweden, germany, netherlands.
Go were are turks are dude. Goodluck.

Today is our Republic Day. the day of the rope is coming for erdocunt. he thought he can overthrow Atatürk's legacy with arab's shits.
he forgot one thing, as long as a single Kemalist Turk stands, we are fucking legion. The fire Atatürk had started in our hearts would never go out.

Expect us.

Yup. Just go to Germany and open your kebab shop.

Go to Israel

Another reason to go were are other turks it's because you people help each other. Unlike western people

go to Saudi Arabia. you will be rich.

You are the good kind of Turk. Keep being awesome. If there are many turks like you, turkey has a bright future

No. Take psychedelic drugs and join the Anatolian rock revival. Revive the music of Erkin Koray, Barış Manço, and Cem Karaca.

NO WE ARE FULL

Even some whites are moving to Turkey. Why are you trying to leave

lel

>everyone is bullying Turkey
Can't we all just get along?

All muslims must be exterminated desu. No exceptions.

How big is your cock?

Go to an Ex-USSR country or something please. White people need a future.

fuck you
second world countries are infinitely whiter than your shithole

Your country sucks because it is filled with other turkroaches like you. Nobody wants you.

>The fire Atatürk had started in our hearts would never go out.

You are murderers, bandits and rapists that killed Greeks and stole their cities because you cant build your own. And like any parasite that kills its host, you need to find another white land to shit up as your own country is now a corpse.
Your people lynched my great grand uncle, a priest. So fucking brave. You people are worthless savages who have never accomplished anything. You are europe's mexicans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysostomos_of_Smyrna

How many times are you going to post this thread, you desperate traitor?

>diaspora
>calling anyone else a traitor
pottery

>invade turkish soil
>get bitchslapped
>hurr durrr you are murderers
greek diaspora is hilarious.

stfu Turkscum, I've had it enough with you uncivilized barbarians in Germany.
The only nice thing I can say about you is that you're one step above Arab refugees.

every diaspora is pathetically hilarious
turk diaspora are on another level though

>every diaspora is pathetically hilarious
This. What kind of man abandons his own country in the first place?

kys diaspora
even arabs are better than your pathetic kind

You think Greeks are incapable of savagery?

>Smyrna (Ancient Greek: Σμύρνη or Σμύρνα) was a Greek city dating back to antiquity located at a central and strategic point on the Aegean coast of Anatolia.

Turkish soil? A human cant invade its kitchen just because some cockroaches moved in.
I am not diaspora. My grandfather moved to Canada to live with family after you fucking niggers arrested his parents and burned the prison down.
You and your people are dogshit. Stop moving to europe. The euros hate you. Youre disgusting.

>turk diaspora are on another level though
european ones are the worst of the worst. even we didn't want them, that's why they went to Europe.
others, mostly the ones in the US are educated, good people.

>I am not diaspora. My grandfather moved to Canada
That makes you diaspora though

>others, mostly the ones in the US are educated, good people
top lel
i bet you believe your delusions

OMFG THOSE NUMBERS

YOU ARE BLESSED

>Turkish Macedonian
Worst of two worlds.

My grandfather had no family left in Greece after you murdered his parents and uncle. He was 16. Its not like he chose to move. He was a fucking refugee.

Heil Hitler.

>after you murdered
What the fuck are you talking about :D

You as in turkish savages

I'm Scandinavian

does deluding yourself into believing these fantasies make your traitorous life feel better you diaspora subhuman

Fuck off we're full you swarthy bastard.

oh sorry, I forgot I was speaking to a... what are you again?
anatolia is in turkish hands for 800 years whether you like it or not. you tried to invade 100 years ago, burned and killed turks in 3 years time then got bitchslapped in 2 weeks and you shitheads expect turks not to have grudge for what you did in that time?

I live in İzmir, I am a descendant of a man came to turkey due to 1923 population exchange which was living in Lemnos.
Who are you to talk you coward?
>I am not diaspora. My grandfather moved to Canada to live with family
that makes you diaspora you idiot.

How the fuck am I a diaspora?

oh yeah i forgot you roaches get almost no human interaction over there
i am a member of the species homo sapiens

>i am a member of the species homo sapiens
I am sure a lot people would disagree.

>a lot of nonhumans
ftfy roachfriend

This thread with the same title and image was posted many times before.
The most recent I remember was a day or two ago. It is nothing but a repetition of a slide.
They are not even trying to be creative or productive with these slide threads. Change the fucking image or title at least man.

And all you retards are wasting time and taking the bait, hook line sinker and the fucking fisherman along with it.

Channeling your hatred is the purpose of this thread, and however radiant and vague you replying faggots think you are, you are doing nothing but fulfilling that purpose.

Even if you're not an actual turk living in Germany, you're acting like a honorary Turkish diaspora.

Every kind of diaspora is a traitor.
Wouldn't expect to have gotten any other resposne from a Turk rapebaby, though.

google.fr/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivbnvPeOonfMD529h-K5TENbP0h45jo1wIfncds23LKgqOkDJQDDwH3lRCdldDa9_1vKmCkeLjLEO7TtY-s-02hop2wcPctGVOUYvs_1uBgOMXtjuEYszrzW4A_1fYfR7vVQz9l8FZtOHKPJ-BzvJBdX5V91XmyxWC9xvI4qI4BO_1_1Ph5GpSK_1ZWmdmU-qJ5W5WWD_1GV92uHdUYxxDWPRayVD8QEv0bsyK-_1olLxKnsDmtq85Ri1K4hLm_1ugSsCvXUav7GI6eVd7MIb8jxFFm_12YGtSRZ91dtRAiPBsKkNzBw-a5MtAVmScueQEYtXcP92Kqra-UvD8TbQ43rqutnfOFfcP38m0A

Sorry man you are clearly not white

Fight for the betterment of your homeland, faggot.

>that flag
PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT
>also
>>>Canada