THE VENTURE BROTHERS

This fucking jewed-up show is about failed goyim. The creators said "it's a show about failure" and the entire show reinforces learned helplessness and degeneracy.

It's basically elsagate for numales.

> i watched so much of it in college
> right when my life started going to shit
> never really got my life back on track
> found Sup Forums
> realized the show is chock-full of Monarch colors, occult symbolism, and subversive themes

The political themes of this show are excessively densely packed. It's basically a Jewish parody of Sup Forums's conspiracy theories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mr4Ek08FEFs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
wikibin.org/articles/world-leaders-entertainment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vrOMRZsZMHw
youtu.be/-uSYPbtkGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=yu5bPJ-b6Nw
youtu.be/_5U7QcxucDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worse, the color scheme is basically the MKULTRA colors. over and over again. Loudly. I can't figure out what the agenda is though...while it does lead goys to cuck themselves, there's a specific MKULTRA element that I can't figure out. Look at pic related. And this is worrying...

My bad, I meant this picture.

"Doc" = blue
"Monarch" = Orange
"Hechmen" = Purple
every character has a corresponding MKULTRA color.

and the colors change as the character's moods change

again, Sup Forums themes are played for laughs...

it normalizes being a beta, and being a cuck

Complaining that there's "mental programming" (or whatever) in cartoons is a sure way of telling that you are actually just fine and pretty careless about life in general.

If you really have the urge, keep this stuff on /x/, please.

and being a LARPer

noted.
i will see this thread through to the end.
/x/ doesn't like to talk about MKULTRA, degeneracy, or ((white)) people.

MKULTRA 2.0?

youtube.com/watch?v=mr4Ek08FEFs

...though hypothetically if I had been MKULTRA'd at some point, posting about it on this humble forum for underwater frog masterbating is the last thing i should do...

oh well. i'm just trolling for yous and I'm a proud, sane, patriot who thinks the system works, as evidenced by American Capitalism's MASSIVE wealth-generation.

more like a show designed to appeal especially to people who have been MKULTRA'd.

Yeah, it's not like the CIA would attempt to mentally program unwilling American citiz--

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax

I dunno op, the shows a decade old, part of the lol so random XD Adult Swim lineup. Who created the show, aside from Adult Swim? Who were the actual writers? Where did they do the animation and colouring? Go find that out we're watching you and see if there's any shady connections. Let us know what you come up with. Good luck op

and that was just a bit. a flavor of the humor.

Going by the credits.....
> Jackson Publick
> John Schnepp
> Rachel Simon
> Charlie Miller

well it's typical hollywood white people. no surprise there.

drawn here: wikibin.org/articles/world-leaders-entertainment.html

anyway, it's good entertainment. no shady connections as far as i can see.

Honestly OP, I think you're reading too much into this. All of your examples are not even noteworthy.

>MKULTRA colors
Those are just high contrast colors. Green and purple are opposing colors, which is why you see them paired so often together. Hence the "daily dose" threads on Sup Forums.

>colors change as mood change
Literally every show does this.

>Hitler
Dindu nuffin. He a good boy.

>normalizes being a beta
No it doesn't. This is a show with Brock as one of the main characters, probably one of the manliest men in cartoons.

>being a larper
??????

Can't tell if trolling or mentally ill.

>No it doesn't. This is a show with Brock as one of the main characters, probably one of the manliest men in cartoons.
Sure, Brock sires hundreds of bastards around the world, and kills people constantly...but he is also works for Dr Venture.....

> Can't tell if trolling or mentally ill.
Why not both, and also right about MKULTRA being a deliberate theme. Hell, the main character is the MONARCH.

if you think this shit is bad you should see what they put in actual cartoons meant for kids.

Can you explain the MK Ultra colors or point me somewhere that can? I’m interested but have no idea what you’re talking about.

There is a Nick show where one of the characters has two dads.

Fucking brainlet the venture bros is the best show on adult swim. It’s a fucking masterpiece. It’s about redemption deep down and if you can’t see past the post-ironic nihilism then maybe you should just drink mouthwash.

It’s based on classic adventure cartoons like Johnny Quest you fucking rube go watch niggerball

>but he is also works for Dr Venture
He works for Venture because the OSI send him there, later he becomes attached to the boys and wants to stay for them.
The Ventures are his family.

Yep, my most favorite show of all. Never thought I'd see Sup Forums shitting on team venture.

is this some shilling for a new season?

This is your brain on Sup Forums. Enjoy the memes but don't stay too long. Take a break, watch a movie, have sex with your gf.

> never really got my life back on track
>getting cucked by a cartoon on the electric-jew.

I think we reached lowlife rock bottom bois.

Nah but we get a new season September 2018. It’s like waiting for stars to die.

But also that’s kinda why I love it so much I’ve been watching it so long and it’s always been so comfy and the characters have actually grown up it really is the best show watching hank grow into a man with brock kinda as his only masculine role model has always warmed my heart and is the kind of pure paternal love that the jews have tried so hard to destroy.

>this

I only come back here when my life is doing too well.

Venture Bros. is a parody of Johnny Quest, G.I.Joe, James Bond, and lots of other shit the creators liked when they were kids. The humor of the show comes the characters treating a world of supervillains, secret agents, and mad scientists as mundane, while they struggle with shit ordinary people take for granted.

>when you're so far gone that you can't understand basic principles in art or humour.

wow bro stay woke

look up MKULTRA and Monarch programming color-coding of alters.

it's a great show, easily the best show on adult swim. i was just looking for someone else to blame. my bad.

yeah...time to rethink my life before i alienate even more people...

I swear there's something to the villian being The Monarch though. I think about that everyday. TV/Hollywood doesn't fuck around when it comes to butterflies and especially the monarch. OP is reaching on everything else though. Except Dr Girlfriend maybe opening the door for a tranny fetish

I miss Season 1 levels of insanity. everything there was fresh and pretty much screaming "Johnny Quest rip off." it all had that old cartoon feel to it and then things got more serious. Season 2 and 3 were good but things started getting more complicated after that and they stalled a shit ton.

Never forget that the whole orb subplot was dropped.

Dr Girlfriend is a woman with a man's voice

>never forget that whole orb subplot was dropped
Thank god for that, the orb shit was terrible.

>
>look up MKULTRA and Monarch programming color-coding of alters.

>It is not my job to educate you

Then by all means STFU if you aren't willing and/or capable to elaborate on your deluded hypothetical bullshit

its a really good show though

Nah that ain't MKULTRA, this is MKULTRA

> implying it is my job to educate you
> implying i haven't told you all you need to know to find multiple Sup Forums threads specifically about what you want to know
go watch tv, memeflag

what the fuck... I'm genuinely concerned now... source?

behind the scenes at nickelodeon

>manliest men in cartoons.
DIBS ON HIS CIGARETTE BUTT.

>nickelodeon

oh that poor thing... probably got the Miley treatment... jesus christ this is sick...

Sup Forums shits on anything blood how new are you.

>> implying it is my job to educate you
Then why the fuck do you start a thread, faggot?

The guys asked you to explain the MKULTRA colours and you can't even do that, prefering to tell them to go use google.

Your thread is shit and you are shit for not wanting to discuss anything,

kys

I feel like I used to know more than I do now... I feel like there something sliping out of my mind... Like I used to be focus and alert and aware of tricks played on my mind... Like I used to know in dept the details of all this illuminati shit down to how the torus coil of a TR3B worked...But now... I dont know... I feel like they did something to me... I'm scared...

Quality dropped when they killed off 24, 21 and 24 are the best thing on the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=vrOMRZsZMHw

way to give away the punchline in the video title

the mystery itself was good but where they took it was balls

Holy shit this. What was actually better was when they were still writing it so we didn't know if it was 24's ghost or not. But then they copped out.

They needed their own spinoff series ala Beevis and Butthead. Just hearing them bicker about stuff on TV would be great.

...you should see a doctor

>Implying Venture Bros. Isn't the most underrated show of the 21st century

I'm getting this as well. The world seems to feel much more unstable and it seems we're hitting some kind of inflection point. I don't know if its world war 3 or something else, but something big is definitely coming. It's as if my mind is telling me to escape but there's nowhere to hide

I thought the first season was cool.

I think by the 3rd season there was pedo characters and child molesters - and they were making a joke of that. It became sick

Seargent Hatred and Captain Sunshine are recovering pedophiles and struggle being around kids and make jokes about it.

Do you know what Sup Forums is?

I think it’s just you mate. I used to watch it and did fine at the time. This is the main issue with Sup Forums, like 90% of you lads refuse to take responsibility and ownership of your own personal failures and lack of accomplishment and success so you blame others or latch onto the achievements of greater men like a parasite.

She's got smokers throat. She's stunning and brave!

I dunno. I think there are actually a number of good redpills sprinkled through the show

The way the show covered cold war era military science arms race craziness, and deep state secret society shit, though played for laughs has some elements of truth sprinkled in.

How the jet set ultra rich are often sexual deviants that all know each other.

How being a unique and special snowflake doesn't guarantee success if you have the wrong outlook

How 21 went from a nerdy sclub into a worthy rival to Brock, and was able to lose his initial oneitis to dr girlfriend

I actually have this feeling a lot, but the more I look at it there is not a single place to run to anymore unless you find an island that can sustain you

>not just enjoying the Johnny Quest parody

I bet you didn't even know Sealab 2020 was a thing. STOP NOT WATCHING OLD CARTOONS

Im not sure what you're getting at. Just say your point instead of asking rhetorical questions that contribute NOTHING.

he sounds like a retarded child

and OP, you're a loser piece of shit all on your own, this cartoon had nothing to do with it, get a job

>minori-team is now real life
Ahahahaha.

>some Sup Forumstard shitting on venture bros

Go fuck yourself op I'm mad

OP is onto something

It's apart of the joke you dumb cunt.

Meh. I think it's more neurotic Jewish traits, something I relate to even though I'm not Jewish. Dr. Venture is maybe a stand in for the creators own anxiety about failure. They have said failure is a constant theme of the show, filtered through superhero and adventure cartoon parodies.

I don't think it's some kinda government plant. I think it's a parody of government conspiracies. I think the creators are down with conspiracy theories and litter the show with them.

You have Brock with his CIA / SHIELD/ GI Joe conspiracies. You have Doctor Venture with the corporate super science conspiracies. And you have, of course, The Monarch with his secret society of super villains. Oh and Dr. Orpheus with the occult conspiracies.

I think the creators are a buncha /x/-tier nerds and tossing this shit in there.

They've been down the Floyd Hole.

Remember this scene where Jonas does battle with L. Ron Hubbard with Jackie O?

youtu.be/-uSYPbtkGs0

LOLSORANDUMXD, right? Wrong!

When Jackie Kennedy was marrying Aristotle Onassis she did it on one of the Greek Islands. At that time, nearby, the Sea Org was stopped at another island! The Apollo splashdown? It occurred not far from there at about the same time as these events.

Yeah guys it's totally innocuous, they're just "joking" haha :) Stop looking into things. Stop making observations. Delete this thread :)

woke as fuck

The male is a biological accident. The Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.

youtube.com/watch?v=yu5bPJ-b6Nw

In one episode Brock Samson has a crisis, he kills a guy when he didn't really need to kill him and becomes unsettled by that.

He takes some Indo mixture which is basically DMT and he has a vision of him riding a dolphin and being told all are one and he shouldn't kill people and other shit.
Then Hunter Gathers, his mentor and trainer, appears. Brock points out Gathers is not actually dead.
Gathers tells him to cut out his moping and hippie bullshit. The government trained him to kill, that's his job.
Brock has been subjected to mind control, that is why Gathers appeared! It's his programming kicking in. Gathers is likely also his programmer/handler.
Does the OSI possess the equipment do to such a thing? We have seen they're happy to torture, they're happy to use mind-bending drugs and they even have a machine that wipes memories.
Brock himself was even frightened in one episode when he wakes up on a certain level of the OSI base and tells them he knows what they do on that level.

I think he's reaching.

>Hunter Gathers
You maniacs!

tfw no fishy gf

Sometimes I think the only way to escape would be to make a shit ton of money, build a spaceship and leave in secrecy...

or is it a show for people who are woke to MK Ultra from a buncha fellow conspiratards?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
A jew surprise goy!

Take your meds also sage this fag shit

What is the purpose of Dr Killinger? He is allied to the Guild but operates independently. He does bad things but also seemingly does good.
He seems to be all about getting humans to live up to their full potential, in opposition to his brothers who want to control humans and rule them.
This would seemingly make him a good guy but he is allied to the Guild and not the OSI. Why is that?
Well we have seen the OSI does not want humans to live up to their full potential. They assign agents to exceptional humans so they can keep tabs on them and make sure they don't do anything too serious to threaten the status quo.

We have been shown "The Pyramid Wars" in which the OSI apparently waged a phony war, for the media, against a terrorist org they could easily destroy any time they wanted.
This was so they can justify their existence.

We're even told that Brock respects the Guild more than the OSI. The writers use Brock to be a guide for the audience. One reason they had him say that is so you'd know the Guild are hardcore. They also have him respect 21's fighting ability so you too will respect his transformation and know he's a big deal.

So is Brock also telling us the OSI are the real bad guys?

>What is the purpose of Dr Killinger?
He's Gandolf, his brothers are the other wizards.

We are shown that the Guild split with Tesla and the Avon Ladies doing battle with a faction including, among others, Aleister Crowley.
Crowley was quite a bad guy as well as involved in Intelligence.
Tesla is generally perceived as a very good guy, right?
So we've been given an indicator of which side of this war we should be on, even if we never hear Tesla's side.

>Using single eyes without the pyramid or Eye of Horus for the propaganda

Seriously, do not try conflating cyclops characters and Egyptian myth with the Illuminati's Eye of Providence. At the very least be consistent

Oh, I should point out in that little Pyramid Wars scene with the OSI theme song we see the OSI gleefully committing multiple war crimes.

What did Sphinx actually DO other than fight them? Probably nothing much, they seem to be a sad crew of controlled opposition.

They also all had chips in their brains to kill them if they got out of line, even their Commander apparently has one of these chips.

ie. He's not the boss of that operation.

He's Henry Kissenger with occult magick. I've always seen the show as something that reflects the reality of alphabet agency inter-warfare.

youtu.be/_5U7QcxucDw

It was a rhetorical question to lead into a not fully fleshed out theory about the "deep plot" of the show.

its by design. after 2001 they took all of our popular culture and if it had a character that was a role model for a strong male, they destroyed it in one way or another. tv, music, movies, books... anything that had a strong hero in it they added something in it to tarnish the character.

and then a new wave of media came out promoting the anti-hero.

be careful what you consume, and make sure you stay mindful of the person you want to be. don't let this shit program you. and spread this word to others.

just because one guy is bad means the other must be good!

Instead of blaming a cartoon you found to be hilarious for your problems (and Jew's and whoever else) why don't you take responsibility for yourself and your own failings?

I don't think Killinger wants to make people good, exactly. For instance we see the stuff he teaches Dean and Hank.
I think he wants to make them self-actualized and able to resist the OSI.