Brit/pol/ - Sunday Morning Service Edition

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yMqL1iWfku4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S._Lazio
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Clitherow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fart

Behold! The future of English football. Feels g-good doesn't it. Right lads?
LADS?

Bump

I actually wanted Spain to win desu, 10 of their starting 11 were white. I think we had 3. One of ours was a quintessential Somalian. Shocking.

>England

>95% of us will never own a house

How do you deal with this feel?

I hope you are enjoying your hangovers you degenerate fools

I don’t understand how you came to that conclusion.

Yeah, it's not good. tbf blacks tend to peak earlier. African nations tend to do pretty well in these youth tournaments but that doesn't translate to the senior team doing well later on. Still pretty embarrassing.

Fuck football just try and keep the nogs out of rugby.

>Drinking on a Saturday
No. I need my comfy healthy Sunday

I used to think this when I was a kid. I've come to accept that if I'd have worked hard and saved up for the last fifteen years or so then I probably could have bought a nice house by now. Probably still possible if you want it enough. You could always buy a shit house in some dump and hope that the government does some sort of regeneration project in that dump at some point.

Societal collapse is inevitable

Those who say the NHS isn't a broken, inefficient mess haven't been to hospital

So many links from the Daily Mail. They make alex Jones look measured and respectable.

UK press is polarized but leave out the outliers like DM please.

Privatise it and all the problems go away

What's the point. Rugby's already full of queers.

This

BBC and guardian only lads

Doesn't make sense to simultaneously claim white people are intellectually superior and then complain when black people are over-represented in situations that require zero intelligence.
Becoming an athlete is a shit choice even if you're supremely gifted. Very few people ever truly succeed and even the ones that do have to spend their whole lives playing a child's ball game.
In many ways, black people being over-represented in sports confirms the narrative that whites are superior in intellectual pursuits because it suggests most of them are smart enough to never bother trying to become athletes.

>BBC and guardian only lads

How about the FT? Probably the most respectable paper in the UK. Not all financial either.

Even foreign papers are more balanced than UK gutter press.

Not even that. Just stop all the waste and all the ridiculous salaries of the bureaucrats

True enough. But most of these guys shouldn't even be here. And what team do I support in the world cup?

Why is this bint news worthy? I strongly hope she discovers degeneracy in a big way at Oxford. Being shot in the face isn't exactly fun but she isn't a saint, she's an 18 yr old girl. She should be left alone and not have a microphone anywhere near her.

>she isn't a saint
But she is to the media

Bill Burr once said about Lance Armstrong 'who give's a fuck; so our roided up freak beat your roided up freak'.
I imagine it could still be enjoyable to support and watch the product of your own country's underclass defeat the product of the underclass of another nation.

She ticks literally every single box.

Gunpowder’s blown real history to pieces

Ronan Bennett, writer of the new TV drama Gunpowder, about the Guy Fawkes plot, said in October 2000 that he would not turn in the Omagh bombers to the Royal Ulster Constabulary, if he knew who they were.

This is a historical fact, unlike many of the events shown in the drama itself. And I hope it causes you to wonder a bit about who and what this programme is for.

I am one of the last few surviving Englishmen who was brought up as a Protestant patriot, to revere the first Queen Elizabeth as our greatest monarch and Sir Francis Drake as the saviour of his country against the Armada in 1588.

How fortunate we were, I thought then, and think now.

Oddly enough, I was taught this period of our history by a proud Roman Catholic, an excellent teacher whose lessons I still recall more than 55 years later. There was no hint of bigotry in those lessons. Why should there have been? We were told that the Queen’s Roman Catholic subjects were, by the standards of their times, treated generously. The problem (here’s another fact) was that Pope Pius V had instructed them all in a decree of 1570 (‘Regnans in Excelsis’) to engage in treason against Queen Elizabeth, whom the Pope denounced as a ‘servant of crime’. And his church then sent priests into the country to foment that treason, allied with ever-present threats of foreign invasion.

Most English Roman Catholics sensibly ignored this foolish foreign plotting. Those few who sheltered such priests were (quite reasonably, in my view) considered equivalent to those who today shelter the agents of Islamic State.

They were not burned to death for holding to their faith, as Protestants had been under the appalling and intolerant Queen Mary. The whole picture of the era in Gunpowder is wrong, including the fictional scene in which a woman is stripped naked before being crushed to death.

As for the graphic disembowelling of a captured priest, it is interesting that the BBC is ready to show this gruesome thing but remains reluctant to show the equally grisly truth about what happens in an abortion.

It is propaganda, which is why nearly all the major actors on the rebel side, such as Liv Tyler, are good-looking, and nearly all the main characters on the Protestant side are ugly or otherwise despicable.

I would love to know the process by which its interesting author came to be chosen.

Handsome AND can rap. Even your nan wants his BBC.

There is nothing, NOTHING she could say that would poison people against her.

Can anyone answer this?
Why is bongland obsessed with and terrified of racism or hatespeech? It's scared of this to such an extent we will sacrifice every civil liberty seemingly so as not to offend a brown person.

You're not wrong, but it's embarrassing. They're representing the nation in our national sport - a sport we invented - and it's the biggest sport in the world so everyone will see.

I need more music to listen to. Post your favourite song.

youtu.be/yMqL1iWfku4

l m a o

>tfw learning struggling to migrate my video (audio) project in to an actual audio editor

>I imagine it could still be enjoyable to support and watch the product of your own country's underclass
I want to watch my country's underclass, not some African shithole's underclass. Also, being a millionaire might just take a person out of the underclass senpai.

Andrew marr has are Izzy, faggot Jones, and fat black retard corbyn fucker on.

Ahh, the love of a nation. The girl that threatened the kafir by telling us that if we don't stop calling Muslims naughty names then it's to be expected that we get blown up, have acid thrown at us and get raped. If given the chance I would rape this whore until the blood from her cunt couldn't be stopped, then I'd play TayTay's Look What You Made Me Do.

Owen Jones needs “”””deported””””

jfc owen is an insufferable cunt. Tempted to turn it over already.

The people watching will either not notice because they're blind to racial differences or notice but be aware, like we have been in this conversation, that's it's a byproduct of racial inhomogeneity.
Sport is really just a cosmetic example of the larger question of the racial makeup of society. Worrying about the number of non-whites in the national team is like worrying about whether your terminal cancer is making your skin look gross and splotchy.

>*Refugees Welcome*
>Lives in million pound mansion in a 100% white area
Many such cases

>People are all the same
>Black people are better at sports

How strange

Friendly reminder that the binding force of society is common civility.

Hence, please refrain from cursing, incessant aggressive bickering and graphic representations of the flesh.

They need to playing for their own countries

Also we need to make a football country team for all the halfies

>Eleanor Smith

Lad on the right has a huge cameltoe..wtf?

Go suck ur mum bruv

The unfortunate aftermath of empire and ridiculous immigration policies of 1950-present F.C

in your face Enoch

Would love to punch Owen Jones in the face.

They may be of African origin, but they're (mostly) the genuine product of English ghettos. I'd have more questions if the team was all white and the ghetto was producing IT consultants and lawyers.
You're not wrong about the money, but it's a vanishingly small percentage that succeed on that level. If some decent percentage of a certain class set a basically unobtainable goal for themselves it'll do more harm to that class than the benefit of having 50 members climb the social ladder. Imo, imo.

is this real?

Also, the clock went back and hour so is it 9:10am right now?

Who owns the media sets the narrative.

It's easier to avoid negative consequences of cognitive dissonance when, from your perspective, all the elements are 'positive'.
Fetishising black and ethnic people enables you to notice their successes as a positive and dismiss their weaknesses as a product of oppression etc.

It’s 9:21.

How is it an English ghetto if the ghetto is filled with nothing but noggles? They are not from English ghettos, they're not from the English underclass and no longer are they part of any underclass.

White people having a higher IQ means black people are oppressed

Black people being good at sports means they are genetically better

I'm ashamed this happened in my country.

I think if you to really dig to the heart of the matter, it's because we never became a republic.

If you look at France, or the United States, their entire contemporary being has been based on the concept on liberty of the individual. In the United Kingdom, we simply repressed our potential tyrant without the emphasis of personal individual liberty to go with it. Henceforth such concepts like pure unfiltered freedom of speech haven't really built themselves into the public psyche.

The problem has long existed, the Labour party have always by nature been statists. The Conservative party however choose liberty when it suits them, and take it away to solve meagre problems too.

Over time this combined with the false outrage from our national press has built a climate where saying anything of such nature can see you punished by law, or see you found guilty by public opinion.

They’re as English as Shakespeare m8

Even better than Shakespeare actually because they can kick a football and be sassy

Nigger lover.

While, I think, I understand your point that ethnically they're not British. I think the fact that many of them were born and grew up in English ghettos is still true.
I don't think we're disagreeing really, and I think it's a fair concern to have that the 'national' team is made up of people who are unrepresentative of the 'nation'.
But like the Bill Burr quote, our freak beat your freak. Every European country has an unrepresentatively ethnic underclass and 'our untermenschen beat your untermenschen' is a reasonable thing to at least be entertained by. Imo.

motherfucker u got a lot more to worry about than 500 year old exploding bogniggers

>our freak beat your freak
But Bill Burr married a nigger and seems to have developed a taste for shitting on white people non-stop, so he can stick his opinion up his arsehole. I used to like him but after his kid came along he became a whiny little faggot, you can tell that monkey wife of his completely runs his life. I don't find entertainment in watching niggers represent my country because all they represent is the continued degradation of it, our identity, our morals and our future. It's not a fun kick of the ball, it's an indication of the future of my country and it hurts.

I'm going to need the link to the pastebin with all of the namefags trips to filter please.

You would think they would have something better to do than to waste taxpayers money like this.

morning XD

Would love to punch WN in the face.

Social unrest comes from "stirring up" social unrest. Much like islamic radicalism comes from a process of radicalization. So you might have a young muslim browsing sesame street online for example, when an evil imam pops up and radicalizes him with radical speech. Thus terrorism.

Remember this is postmodernism. There are no social, political or cultural conflicts. There are only words. So all of politics is a brainwashing competition, between the forces of extremism who would brainwash people to be violent and the forces of moderates who would brainwash people to be peaceable and get along.

So the most important thing is preventing certain kinds of speech. Debate doesn't even exist, it doesn't make any sense to try and debate anything. You are also going to care more about the appearance of crime and violence than the reality. So it becomes more important to hide and cover up rapes and murders by muslims, because mass rape doesn't create conflict, the 'appearance' of mass rape can be used to stir up conflict.

It’s 412 years ago

How can he have AIDs if he's a virgin?

On the Bill Burr point, I think I'd have to reluctantly agree. His marriage and kid are seriously getting in the way of his previous reckless indifference to the consequences of what he says.

I completely understand your point about degradation and degeneration. And if you're not able to extract the any kind of nihilistic pleasure from the spectacle that's perfectly reasonable.
I think the battle for the future of identity and morality happens far away from the football field, though. So if you can't find pleasure in the spectacle then better to ignore the whole thing. Focus energy and effort on things that have a chance to generate real results. What those things might be, I couldn't begin to say. But as an example, an all white national team would have zero impact on the actual degeneration of identity, morality and the future of England and Britain.

I don't think he actually is one. He had a gf for some time, and told of how he lost his virginity to some fat girl.

Go to Church today.

why does ballsweat smell so fucking good?

anglos == nigerball
italians == literal fascist team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S._Lazio

You're right, addressing the football issue is a pointless endeavour really and I know this. I don't care for football anymore anyhow, for this reason. The reason I'm bothering to even speak about it is because I took serious issue with you claiming that the English football team, in spite of it being made of escapees from a petting zoo, is somehow the product of the English underclass.

Did you end up watching it?
In regards to your quote in >including the fictional scene in which a woman is stripped naked before being crushed to death.

>1586
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Clitherow

>1605
>The Gunpowder Plot

I don't think that's a huge stretch of time to consider it a different era.

>Lazio
Half of Lazios players are black as well

>shitalians
>white

begone a*scuck

Soon it will be grenades inshallah

Fair enough. I never intended to discuss the larger question of the racial makeup of society as a whole, only that, to use your analogy, the petting zoo they escape from was located in England.

Blacks, and particularly mulattoes are clearly more gifted athletes than whites naturally. Doesn't make me butthurt to admit that. Try suggesting whites are naturally smarter than blacks though and wew lad

>more gifted athletes than whites naturally.
Only in certain disciplines. How often you see a black swimmer?

Whites seems to do better in weightlifting as well.

They seem to do better at some sports and worse at others.

It's not even as if they have a blanket physical advantage, yet it's uncontroversial to exaggerate this into 'blacks are fitter', meanwhile you can't even dance around the topic of the serious intelligence deficit exhibited by the average nog.

Reminder

Swimming isn't athletics. When it comes to technique and game-intelligence in football whites have the upper hand (never seen a black Xavi or Modric) but not enough to offset the physical advantage blacks have.

I agree and having lived in Oxford for a few years, I faced this contradiction/hypocrisy face to face many times.
But that is a question of discourse. It doesn't change my original point that given the racial makeup of England, it's inevitable that blacks will be over-represented in sports. So worrying about a cosmetic byproduct of a much larger problem seems like a waste of energy.

Ruud Gullit

It's perhaps the starkest example we have of our own replacement.

>Swimming isn't athletics
Stop talking bollocks.

Upper body stuff is where niggers fails, unless they're Terry Crews. Smaller chest cavity, smaller potential muscle mass, etc. Something I don't quite get though is why they're seemingly shit at cycling, whites dominate in that.

He was nothing like those two.

Swimming is literally not classed as athletics, any more than boxing is.

Modric and Xavi aren't really very similar to each other either. Gullit was a smart player.