Take the YELLOW PILL

Three day weekend in comfy onsen town with two sexy Japanese girls, having sex and taking in the hot springs. Take the yellow pill- we've lost the race war - we are being divested and dispossessed evermore by the day.
East Asia is where it is at. FUCK white women and all of it.
Why aren't you having a weekend of threesomes and living like a king in a comfy coastal town in Japan.

Pic related shot from my balcony

FUCK YOU

Already did it years ago in a Sapporo onsen, faggot

delet

Easy for a rich man to say.

Jealousy will get you nowhere, Muhammed will own your chappy island - might as well enjoy your life

And you went back for a fat sheila?
Why?

You're everything that is wrong with the world. Fuck you in all your decadence and degeneracy.

Because the two Japanese women you're referring to are just as whorish as the white women you're refusing. If you're think they're any more honourable or intelligent than the average white woman, you're in denial.

I mean well done, and congratulations on being so unfulfilled that you need to brag about your life on Sup Forums, but tone down the delusion mate.

jap land is for japs expat murinigger

No they're insectoids.

Sounds nice if it was just one girl. The threesome thing makes it really seedy.

t. dumb niger

Virgin detected

I also spend time in Shanghai This guy gets it

Tell me more OP, what do you do for work? Expenses? Australia is really expensive to live, I'm in Melbourne. I have travelled to Tibet/Nepal before.

>Pissed about coal burners/traitors
>Proceeds to be the nigger of Asia, while Asian “men” bitch about their women mixing with whitey

what the fuck does this have to do with japan? you can have a weekend of threesomes and live like a king EVERYWHERE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET

But this is JAPAN user!!!

Work on the Internet
Asia is cheap, - stay away from Hk and Singapore --- low taxes, and much easier to live in and also great for entrepreneurs
Also lots of types of work - even if you don't speak the local language

We've lost
Might as well enjoy the ride down

>spending four day weekend in comfy house with fireplace
>it's the house we live in
>having sex and enjoying ourselves
I don't get why you think the good life is somehow related to slint eyes.

East Asia usually refers to China and their circle. Japan is culturally separated from East Asia. Also, you can fuck hookers in any country.

I done have to share space with Jamal and Achmed and be told I have to accept and enjoy the taharush of my wife

I did, but in the proper way. I married a virgin asian and will have hapa kids, my children can then choose the path they take. If the west is equally or more fucked in the future, they can get back to asia and marry asian, and my genes will be added to the civilization that is not suicidal.

Not hookers

They're sluts, might as well be hookrs, and the prevalence of sluts in the west is why many of us proposed the rice-pill in the first place. You can find sluts in the west easily, why do you think fucking sluts in another country is the 'ricepill', and anything to brag about?