The retards actually elected Merkel again

>the retards actually elected Merkel again
Well, how fucked is Germany?

you elected a nigger twice and then that yellow god damn stupid cheeto face blumpf

not a valid answer, dumb krautnigger

it´s actually a good choice. The longer Merkel is chancellor, the faster Germany collapses, so we can kill the niggers and rebuild it.

Sorry, you can't get anymore fucked than Germany. How many years of Muslim infiltration will it take for your country to get over Hitler? You are going to sacrifice your entire nation to Islam because to oppose it would hurt some feefees. Absolutely disgusting! A once world power, feebly kneeling to foreign invaders and telling the world "It's alright, We're alright" while being culturally and actually raped in front of the world. HAVE YOU NO SHAME?! HAVE YOU NO MORALS?!

Modernday Germany disgusts me like no other country possibly could. You are a nation of castrated shemales. You should be ashamed, but you don't even have the capacity to be ashamed anymore. Even Sweden spits on you!

I'm sorry if my diatribe offended you, but the state of Germany disgusts me like no other. Sweden, hell, they've been gearing for this for awhile, but GERMANY?! The center of Europe, not just geographically, but in modern times, the center of learning, science, music. . . it's disgusting what has happened there.

There will be a 4th Reich, and it will be led by Muhammad, because you spineless cowards have allowed it. I'll be too old to partake in the war, but I forever curse your soul for allowing it to be.

very

Fucked beyond existence. They don't even have a chance to recover now. They're up to 900 terrorist related incidents a year. Majority of students are now sand people. Germany will never be German again.

>this whole thread
51,8 percent and falling mate

This nazi cunt just fucked your shit up amerimutt

that picture is a coping device.

Of those 40%, 75% have a polish background.

keep telling yourself that, friendo

NANI???!!!

We don't elect the Kanzler and CDU/CSU is still the best option against mass immigration.

>CDU/CSU
>anti-immigration

pick one

oh, germany. i'm surprised with the huge influx of asylum seekers you'd even have the balls to talk.
merkel is doing so well with those immigrants...

kek

picrel

I reckon, unironically that Germany or Sweden will be the first to fall in western Europe, and by that I mean either social upheaval and I don't think Germans have any fight left in them anymore to defend themselves if this occurred, most 'men' there now are nu-male soyboys and in reality will get stomped in any real civil conflict based on ethnic lines, this goes for all western Nations, alternatively and the more likely of the two scenarios, economic collapse will come about in western Europe and the gibs will dry up, so either way shit will get real, places like Germany, Sweden and France etc are more or less fucked if nothing dramatic changes within the next 10-15 years, if nothing is done that is, and I don't mean minor policy reform, I mean genuine organic revolution, nothing short of that is going to accomplish anything at this point.

Overall some countries are going to last a bit longer than others in western Europe, but as it stands right now they are all in demographic decline, low birth rates, HUGE tidal waves of mass immigration and an aging population, so in the end it will not matter who falls first because they will all eventually meet the same fate.

I think Europeans will survive ultimately as a distinct race, however the hardliners will flee elsewhere by this point because our numbers as a race will have dropped significantly. It's a bleak outlook but as it stands right now, if serious action isn't taken, it is a done deal.

>Germany or Sweden will be the first to fall in western Europe
both, but for different reasons
see and picrel

>cdu/csu opened the flood gates
>best option against mass immigration

Germany is much less cucked Then for Example UK or France. Most of German immigrants are Turks who are not the ones committing crime and rape. Meanwhile France and UK are stuck with worst of the worst (Pakis, Africans, Moroccans)

That's what I said, both are going to fall, but not at the exact same time. It doesn't matter which falls first in reality, they're both on the clock at this point and they're both trying to play who can hold on the longest without total collapse.

>Germany is much less cucked Then for Example UK or France.
>Unironically believing this.

I think the actual downfall will begins once UK leaves (despite being basically Iran at this point)
or some other country. The situation in spain is just escalating things

WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS IN GERMANY, YET WE FORGET THE ONE RACE THAT SLIPPING INTO GERMANY IN LARGER NUMBERS THAN BOTH THE MUSLIMS AND AFRICANS.

THATS RIGHT, I SHIT YOU NOT, THE POLISH.

ABOUT 2,000,000 IMMIGRANTS
40% OF CHILDREN WITH AN IMMIGRANT BACKGROUD IN GERMANY, 75% OF THAT IS POLISH.
MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS ARE MOSTLY MEN, WHILE POLISH PEOPLE ARE MEN AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN FAMILIES.
POLISH ALREADY HAVE THE UPPER HAND AGAINST ANY OTHER MIGRANTS.

POLAND IS GOING TO LITERALLY OUTBREED EVERY OTHER FUCKING RACE IN GERMANY.

Germany is going to go into a massive cataclysm where its practically Poland vs Muslims vs Niggers vs Germans