Mob Psycho 100

That pic is just as cruel as the anime staff.

>that spoiler
every fucking time

Which hair and eye color combo would be most disappointing?

Will they show the fight?

>Not 'Will they shou the fight?'
one fucking job

Now I want ONE to do a cute Halloween omake.

what's wrong with mob?

Too much candy.

It's hot under that pumpkin hat.

Hands down.

He got overheated wearing the pumpkin, he is dressed as the headless horseman.

he's hot

Sorry user, have a cute Reigen to shou my remorse

That's cute

stop shouing off your terrible puns.

I'll be pissed if it's a one hit KO desu. I need at least two straight minutes of Ritsu-bullying.

Teru's homo pheromones are making him nauseous.

Watch episode 9 again.

Her .gifs are a fucking blessing.

New Ritsu-bullying. I can fap to the same scene only so many times.

How is that supposed to be enough? Even episode 8 has more material.

Really hoping BONES won't drop the ball on us with this.

Even if they make his hair green (which is highly unlikely), there's no way it'll be some light colored shit like that.

How is Mob so /fa/?

i get the feeling that shirt is going to be relevant later in the arc since he is still wearing it

Brown hair and brown eyes would be boring as fuck desu. It would actually piss me off more than pink or green.

>inb4 brainwashed Teru fights Mob but snaps out of the brainwashing when he sees the shirt and remembers Mob is his friend

>Teru gets brainwashed
>See's Mob in that shirt
>Teru snaps out of it

Hivemind

I keep watching the episodes over and over again, based Bones has done a fantastic job so far
>mfw Dimple's "Ah."

>friendship saves the day
my favorite cliche

It's the obvious conclusion.

Nah, just going for the most obvious cliché development.

mine too, i hope it happens

Are we getting 100% gratitude this episode. I really interested to see what this will entail, but I don't want to get my hopes up if it isn't this episode.

No, that'll happen in episode 11.

next

I bet it'll end on Reigen's death.

i think it will be until next ep

Next episode.

Damn. Thats alright, I can wait.

>vampire Reigen
Bones is too good to us.

Hey, you'll get to see Best Worst Boy this episode, so there's at least that to look forward to this week.

Plus if Gosei Oda is indeed AD for this episode expect it to look freaking smooth.

>expect it to look freaking smooth
Isn't this more or less every episode? I fully expected the quality to take a nosedive after the first 2 or 3 episodes, but that hasn't happened. Of course not every episode looks the same, but they've stayed pretty consistent overall.

While there has never been a quality episode, you can definitely tell the difference between episode they just animated and episodes they went full out. I suppose this can be said about any anime though.

Could Makai no Ossan work as an anime? I know it has no reason to get one nor will it get one, I've just been wondering how could a 1-page-chapter manga like this be adapted as an anime. Like are there time slots in TV that allow for such short shit or would it only work as an OVA type thing?

I probably should've clarified, but I'm mainly talking about the animation here. Even though it's true that every episode so far has looked great thanks to good planning and the great direction, there are some episodes that are noticeably stronger than others in the animation department (namely 1,3,5 and 8 so far).
What I meant is that with Gosei Oda as AD we can expect episode 10 to be one of those highlights as well.

I hope Kameda directs episode 11 and/or does some KA for it though, since I don't think he's made any new cuts aside from those used in the PV and that ended up in the show + episode 1.

brown hair-brown eyes

5 minute shorts like Saiki or Bana

I think BONES really used the jacket to tell us in advance what Shou's color scheme would be.

At this point I'd be really surprised if it's not orange hair/green eyes.

I think it could work as short OVAs, in which only the major storylines would be animated, like the Hero,the big brother adventures and Taberu. If an one page gag was really good it could get crammed in with the major plot.

What if they're rusing us good and it's green hair and orange eyes?

BLUE

His face is so punchable.

at this point if its red hair green/yellow eyes i'll be disappointed

his entire being is punchable

In the Broccoli arc, who isn't brainwashed yet? Obviously Mob, and also Serizawa, right?

What do you want it to be?

but what do you say about rose?

He has to be perfect for that

I want bones to go full troll on as and do the lime green

brown hair

Someone give him 150% hair

Those two, based VP and Shou (presumably). It would be nice if he got a bigger role this arc.

My hand literally itches to slap this little cunt across the face. A shame no one in universe has done it yet.

here

If he does take part in this arc, I want the broccoli to fuck him up. Or better yet, brainwashed Ritsu with broccoli-augumented powers.

So is there a doujin of brainwashed Reigen getting tentacle raped by broccoli Dimple while Mob is forced to watch yet?

What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence.
How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Reigen or Psychic Powers can work in this place.
Come. Bow down to me. It is not too late for my mercy.

Ah.

The color balance would be way off, he'd just look like a broccoli.

I didn't know that I needed this

Exactly.

DUDE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FINGERNAILS

is this an actual picture from the new dragon ball unedited?

so will dimple finally be exercised in the broccoli arc?

yep

I WANT TO FUCK REIGEN

>mob forces Lord Psycho Helmet to join the BIC

that's some yaoi hands at full power

Get in line, user.

Who doesn't?

Reigen is such a pathetic loner, pretty much anyone could go to him in that bar he goes to , buy him a drink and fuck him in the toilets

You need to be 18 to post on this site, Ritsu.

We all know Ritsu is just tsundere for Reigen.

>fuck him in the toilets
>not bring him home for gente lovemaking

And the problem with that is?

Risu saving his allowance so he can buy Reigin that drink

why not both? you find him flushed and used, swaying a bit while he tries to fix himself up by the sinks

take him home and lovingly fug

He's not real

Why not both?

last ep was very boring

I like your style.

Ritsu a shit! A shiiit!

>you will never make gentle love to Reigen in the toilets

Ritsu did nothing wrong.

Are you ready for claw's boss reveal?

Also, will we ever get best esper animated?

NEET-kun is cute but I doubt the Claw Boss arc would fit even in a second season, so we'd need either a third season or a movie.

This.