How much blood do you think Baba was shitting during this scene?

How much blood do you think Baba was shitting during this scene?

>gg ez'd Rose and her entire goon squad with a cooking knife
>beat so bad she forced them to become her squad's cocksleeves
>Rose becomes Alisha's personal subordinate instead of the other way around

Why is the show so much better then the source material?

Alisha was a total qt3.14 this episode.

She is really the best girl.

Devs realized their mistakes of making female lead and OTP some background character.

How did the scene play out in the game?

They're making Alisha the Mary Sue this time. Good job UFO

It didn't. This scene never happens in the game.

I don't think there was a scene like that at all.

But Sorey is gay.

Also Rose and Alisha are both garbage. A sociopath and female equivalent of a bland self-insert are inherently shit

The scene is completely anime original. They've done a great job imo.

In the worst way possible by not existing.

They bullied her a lot in the first few episodes though. She deserved to be shown being badass after that.

So is Alisha actually the heroine of the anime? I've heard that it apparently avoids the mistake of giving Rose center stage and makes her pretty much take her importance instead.

Did it reduce the gayness? I really hope it didn't but I might be okay with it if Alisha gets the pandering shipperbait instead of Rose as well

Rule of cool: Its okay to be a Mary Sue if people like you.

Alisha is well-liked; if she defeats Kittybeard for no reason she'll be accepted.

Baba should apologize for his agenda.

She deserved it for all her suffering.

Alisha is basically Mami, without losing her head and saving everyone.

She's pretty much characterless.

Yeah its better than being a murderous monster the plot fellates due to Baba rewrites but empty husks aren't my cuppa joe.

Still hope Rose goes evil and Alisha kills her so hard it makes Fairy Tail 404 make sense

>it's an "Alisha tries to make herself useful but everyone ignores her" episode

There is no heroine. This story is about Sorey. Everyone else is secondary.

Just watch it. The stuff they changed and added were for the best.

God, I hated the way the game treated Alisha. Making her seem irrelevant and incompetent throughout most of the game.

Love the way the anime is representing her.

>Be me posting Zestsy AOTY every episode
>People think it's bait

stop it.

I'll get a suffering boner.

It's still extremely gay but yeah Rose has most of her shiptease cut and Alisha gets a tad bit of it instead.

Sorey is still main grill though.

Memeposting is bait.

But keep on doing it.

without it, Sup Forums will devolve into /generals/

>So is Alisha actually the heroine of the anime?
>“In Tales series, usually the relationship between the hero and the heroine deepens, but in Zestiria, the focus is on two male childhood friends.” - Ohsaka Ryouta (September 2016 NewType)

What do you think?

Alisha may be better, but she's not Sorey's love interest, she's a duertagonist now.

Should I watch this if I haven't played the gaymes?

>So is Alisha actually the heroine of the anime?

Yeah pretty much. She doesn't squire up with Sorey and has her own story to follow pretty much. Rose pretty much got relegated to Alisha's subordinate this last episode after beating the shit out of her and her assassin squad.

Only if you are gay.

Yes. Don't play the game unless you want to catch aids.

PrincAss.

>it's okay if she's a Mary Sue if she's popular!!1
>justifying cancerous writing like this
Wew lad. In any case, I don't think Alisha is being pushed as a heroine just because she finally got to be more than suffering, but simply the deuteragonist she could've always been.

That's not what a heroine role is, user.

Also stop counting your eggs before they hatch. We have no clue what they're going to do with Rose and this show could go to shit instantly by the start of next cour.

>local paladin princess smites evil on an entire assassin squad (it's super effective)

>It's an Alishafags episode

Ufo it's ruining Zesty ;_;

Why is a princess allowed to wear this.

>Also stop counting your eggs before they hatch. We have no clue what they're going to do with Rose and this show could go to shit instantly by the start of next cour.
This. Also, I want Alisha and Rose to be true friends and comrades. I don't want one of them sucking up to the other like it happened in the game. Rose has a lot to learn from Alisha, but I think Alisha also has a bit to learn from Rose. I want the anime to give that dynamic a chance.

First cour will end with Alisha "dying" and Sorey becoming unable to see Seraphims.

Fuck off, Baba. UFO is saving Zestiria.

It really seems like they're going to get those two much closer than the forced DLC did, and I'm grateful. Since Sorey doesn't need a Squire anymore, it's a logical path. Of course, we'll have to see what happens by the end of this.

Yes. They're so different at this point, you might as well consider them two different things that happen to share characters.

Am I the only one who saw Alisha raised a death flag here? Anime original end with both Sorey and Alisha sacrificing themselves and Rose takes up their mantle might be possible.

It seems a little too obvious to be a real death flag. Maybe a fake death flag. I could see this season ending with Maltran "killing" Alisha as a cliffhanger for next season.

Alisha will "die" to the public, but live the rest of her life with Rose.

A Hime-Sama the most perfectly perfect entity in a Bandai thing? Unpossible!

Alisha will die and become a seraph. In 600 years she and Sorey (who also became a seraph) make a little seraph together. The little seraph is who meets Mikleo in 700 years, wearing his father's glove. It was a long time and Sorey just forgot about Mikleo. The cutting of the tickle fight foreshadows this.

Alisha and Sorey are the BROTP, no need to sexualize them.

they look like siblings with those eyes

Wow this delusion.

That's what their relationship was supposed to be like. Meebo was intended as the boy sandwiched between them.

I now understand why someone would follow another person onto the battlefield.

What happened in game at this point of story?

>Take the Hellion's sin into him
>Eternally optimistic

He is the Christ like figure isn't he? Is that why this airs on Sunday?

Doushi is a bit different than Jesus, but sure that works

But will she go back to when she was the happiest?