>good goym anglos and russian sucking the jew cock

Nice empire, would be a shame if war-related decolonisation happened to it

Do it again, Bomber Harris

F

>if I'm smug enough and use the nazi flag I win
Your shit salary is too much for the D Grade effort ShareBlue gets out of you

>hahaiwasonlypretendingtoberetarded

>invade ussr instead of aligning with it to destroy the reign of capital
Stalin and good generals would've died eventually, just install a national bolshevik puppet and go for a german-russian cooperation 1700s style BUT NOOOO I HAVE TO BE A FAGGOT AND BUTTFUCK THE ENTIRE EUROPE IN A SINGLE DAY

What a great man, defeating those nazis

Can you believe we might have been speaking GERMAN right now?

Thankfully Allah did not allow it, Inshallah brothers

This

Hitler should've completed the Hegelian synthesis and united both superstates into a National Communist hyperstate after winning the war, but instead decided to be an edgelord and claim all for himself. The EU right now could've extended up to fucking Vladivostok and be a Nationalist entity free of muslims but also jews and other kikery, but no, let's invade Russia lmao

And now the UK is an infested islamic 1984 shithole. I bet most of the British soldiers who died fighting the Nazis would lay down their arms if they saw the current state of Britain.

>ENGLAND

fuck I HATE THE E*GLISH SO MUCH FUCK FUCK PLEASE DIE ALREADY STUPID GOYIM

>BREXIT
LMAOOOOOOO ANGLO SUBHUMANS BELIEVE THEY CAN BE FREE FROM EU TYRANNY, THE UK IS FINISHED

>USA, UK, CANADA
THE TRINITY OF UNGODLY UNTERMENSCH

It was a war for keeps, they lost and the world is worse off for it.

Whatever, enjoy this Pyrrhic victory I guess.

I like this meme

>carpet bombing cities
>nuclear bombs on cities
>we are the good guy's

I think the nazis wanted to be nice but everyone was being mean to them and it made them angry.

>when you blame the Jews for your own incompetence

>tfw we didn't follow through with Operation Unthinkable
Patton was right.

blown.

>implying Patton wouldn't have been completely btfo
He faced the dregs of the German Army which was often under supplied, without air superiority, and with no proper logistics. He would have shit himself if he had to go up against the Soviets.

The Soviets would have taken western Europe pretty quickly, but that would be the last victory they would have.
The Americans would have struck the Urainium plants in Russia while they let western Europe fall. Then they would have nuked soviet cities.
The Soviets knew that was going to be an outcome, hence why they avoided stopping the Berlin airlift.

This

Poor Harris, had he waited just a few years he could have done it with nukes.
Well, next time hopefully

>no universe where the July 20th Plot succeeds and the Wehrmacht arrests the leading elements of the RSHA, then surrenders to the western allies on the condition that they join the war against Russia
JUST

You need to change the last panel of the infographic to say "the Jewish Empire" senpai

>garbage planes that are the only means of carrying nukes are impossible to shoot down
Without the element of surprise that was lost after Japan, they couldn't reach any strategic targets after the war. Aside from couple of easily defended exceptions, you have to travel thousands of kilometers in Russian airspace hoping that you aren't detected and shot down. And with entirety of German tech and engineering USSR would surpass anything US could produce for a full-scale war in one year after the war.
If Stalin known what we know now about how imperfect and weak nukes were at the end off ww2, he would definitely took Western Europe.

>Be communist and ally with capitalists

>flag
Shill
18 billion soros bucks and this is the best you faggots can do?

>why is history so hard to understand?!

The post.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9g7FvmWDgs

Considering how trash your air force was, id say that would have not been a problem.
VSS was pure shit in ww2

Fucking disgusting

All those beautiful houses
Replaced by trash

After ww2 USSR had more air defense artillery than anyone else in the world.
And westerners themselves sold to USSR tens of thousands of planes that were still functioning after the war you moron.
Also silverplate is literally a flying dumpster and US had less than 50 of them.

Stop falling for divide and conquer crap. Also brits started the bombing of civilian targets.

But it was so nice to have your country bombarded during blitz? Absolute state of british nazi cuks. If krauts are slaughtering us, then it's all right.

>le invincible soviet zerg rush meme

Red Franklin wouldn't allow for this

>Also brits started the bombing of civilian targets.
Not true.

>finnish education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Wieluń This one of the first, you retard.

Germany started it back in WW1

we are you silly cuck

They also started in WWII, eternal dindus.

Yeah, just pointing out they were the 1st Country ever to use aircraft to bomb a civilian target

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Frampol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II

Sweet island would be a shame if the colonizers became the colonized....

Who gives a shit what that faggot was whinging about...the Eternal Anglo can gag on Paki chode.

Only Frampol here would be considered a civilian target.

>Only Frampol
Because you say so?

>The Nazi cries out in pain as he strikes you

I'm convinced the Nazi larpers are not the enemies of jews, but the rivals of them at this point.

Because your links say so. Warsaw was actively being defended during its bombing as part of a battle while the germans believed polish army units were stationed in the other town. That makes them legit military targets. Even your Warsaw link admits as much.

There was no miliary units in Wieluń.

>Warsaw was actively being defended
And there was strategic targets in Dresden. Why so much crying from naziboos then?

Inshallah Brüder.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

those were enemy cities and bombing your enemy is your moral duty. fuck off traitorous g•rman sympathizer!

Frankfurt

one nuke on moscow and another one on st petersburg and it would have been game over. but fucking leftists allied administration was too cucked to exterminate the soviet cockroaches.

>Burn out your economy and drug your people to create wartime equipment
>Use equipment to launch an offensive war
>pull entire world into it
>get BTFO'd
>Your country is fucked for generations to come
>Cry about it

Hitler did everything wrong.

Says there were units believed to be in Wielun. The crying is about accuracy as usual with ww2. The bongs had a prewar bomber force dedicated to strategic bombing of civilian targets while the Nazis never gave it much attention. That was considered a great weakness of the German war effort later against both the bongs and the soviets yet here you are pointing to bombing of military targets and minor villages as evidence that only the nazis were wrong. WW2 was not some great crusade against ultimate evil it was every bit as much a pointless waste as was WW1 and just like the great war there's plenty of blame to go around and nothing to be particularly proud of.

yeah that explains why the soviets were attacked by the alli-

oh

oh wait

oh whoops

oh you only attacked the germans

oh that's weird, oh that's so awkward, i'm sorry for bringing that up, ohhhh i'm so sorry

>conquer the largest empire in the history of mankind
>"GERMANY STOP TRYING TO TAKE LANDS THAT WE TOOK FROM YOU FOR NO VALID REASON"

Nazicucks BTFO

>Says there were units believed to be in Wielun.
Believed, not confimred. And over thousand people paid for kraut stiupidity.

>The crying is about accuracy as usual with ww2.
So it's about eye for eye? I guess terror bombings weren't so funny when german cities were targets.

>The bongs had a prewar bomber force dedicated to strategic bombing of civilian targets while the Nazis never gave it much attention.
And accidentally during german aerial bombings were always thousands of killed civilians. Why nazis thought that only they had priviledge of terror bombings?

>That was considered a great weakness of the German war effort later against both the bongs
So the blitz didn't happen. Strong denial of reality.
>that only the nazis were wrong.
They started this party so they have no place to cry ans screech "we dindu nuffin!".

>WW2 was not some great crusade against ultimate evil
Unfortunately yes. It was crusade of international communist against retarded kraut chauvinists. If only uncle Adi listened to warnings

Try harder. I must say nazi defenders truly have kike mentality.

>>"GERMANY STOP TRYING TO TAKE LANDS THAT WE TOOK FROM YOU FOR NO VALID REASON"
There were never their lands to begin with, you dutch cuck. I guess Rotterdam Blitz was too mild for you.

I never said they were in the right or that they were the good guys. Carpet bombing cities and dropping nuclear bombs removes any moral supremacy the allies had.
>total war
Bombing people who you don't even know are your enemy, including women and children. Your an idiot
I didn't even mention the man. I said carpet bombing cities and dropping nuclear bombs on cities is wrong. It is

>be master race aryan
>lose the war to anglos, slavs, and niggers
what did they mean by this???

>Carpet bombing cities and dropping nuclear bombs removes any moral supremacy
Pointing out allying with the fucking Soviets is sufficient.

>Bombing people who you don't even know are your enemy, including women and children.
Germs were doing litterally the same. They needed to taste their own medicine. Bomber Harris had it right/

At least fellow fascists recognise the truth that G*rmany was a shithole that fucked the world up more.

NatSocs need to face the fact that attempting to invade and colonise Poland and the rest of Europe has fucked the “Aryan” race the most.

>but what about the polish attack on a German radio station???!?

The same attack that German authorities didnt let any international reporters or investigators verify German claims.

Shitty behaviour by your enemy justifies your own behaviour?
Perhaps we should of followed the Nips example?

Yes, and shooting someone in self-defense is immoral as well. The fact of the matter is that if you're going to place the blame on someone, there are lots of stops along that historical road where things could have gone differently.

Hell, if Bismarck had still been around, WW1 probably wouldn't have happened in the first place.

So would you prefer be massacred without response by the Blitz?

Reminder that virtually everyone using swastika flags here are leftists, and that the only person in modern history who has successfully prevented leftist false-flagging with any degree of permanent effect was Breivik.

>act like another violent retard and demand the stupidest fucking option surrender that gave away half of your territory to Communists
>self-defense

It's almost like starting an offensive war was a bad idea in the grand scheme of things...

But I guess if someone mugs you at gunpoint and you shoot them instead, you're the evil bastard. That mugger dindu nuffin.

>entered the war because you pissed off people you didn't like in order to find a way to enter into it, and somehow you were surprised and butthurt they fought you
>M-MUH SELF-DEFENSE FROM MUGGING!

>Meddle in foreign elections
>Break arms treaties
>Annex sovereign nations
>France and Britain tell you that you can keep what you have if you stop
>Sign a NAP with the USSR and continue grabbing land anyways
Germany dindu nuffin!

Yes, and I'm sure the Jews were behind it too.

I could excuse Germany in WW1, even though Wilhelm was incompetent. Trying it again was just idiotic.

>can't even understand how the Oil Embargo and Pearl Harbor happened in basic history knowledge
>Must be you blaming the Jews

God damn you people are fucking stupid. No wonder why you gave away your precious country south of you to a bunch of Mexicans

>middle easterners were one of the first to build houses, empires, and came up with things like algebra
>all while the blue eyed blonde haired were living in caves, and then were playing viking while living in straw huts

So that's the power of the übermensch huh...

No, I'm not going to entertain your ramblings about backdoor deals and conspiracies from over half a century ago. Their veracity is irrelevant to the point at hand and I know from experience any faggot supporting the Nazis will lie through his teeth, citing all kinds of htings to push his narrative.

I'm serious, Nazifags are everything they claim the Jews are. Because they're collectivist fuckwits.

This is a false equivalence. Comparing it to an individual act of self defense is not the same. I wasn't even trying to attribute blame or find causation.
>there are lots of stops along that historical road where things could have gone differently.

Agreed, but it's not a case of who started it.
To use your example of self defense. It would be like killing the robber then going home and blowing up his family home.

Shit, are they the only options.

If you bomb civilians, use nuclear weapons, rape torture and yes, commit genocide, something has gone seriously wrong.
Your argument is that they are really bad so we must be bad.

>when you can't even process to why you entered a fucking World War that can be ripped out from a history textbook
Holy fuck the memes weren't kidding

You're approaching the situation form a standpoint of theoretical morality, not practical cause-and-effect.

The point of my analogy (which is actually more favorable toward Germany than they deserve) was that the morality (since you are making a moral judgment about the use of force) of things doesn't hold with practicality in all situations. If someone pulls a gun on you (or, say bombs the shit out of you), you can make the case that the moral action is to not return the same force. The problem is that is how you lose wars.

It's possible to have an immoral, but ethical, act and often times governments, whose ethical duty is protect their people, have to do this. All ideology must be subject to practicality. That's my point.

I'm more than happy to look into the history of it. I'm not going to be getting that history filtered through you, faggot.

Huzzah! Rule Britannia!

The German Barbarians never stood a chance

So what's your solution? Hiding under the bed?

True, that's a fair argument at least. My original point was questioning if we could be called the God guys.

Your position creates a moral vacuum.

>All ideology must be subject to practicality.

This is precisely the justification robbers or any criminal uses. If the ends meet their needs its justified. All sides think they are ideologically correct. This is what motivates Jihads and allows them to commit the acts they do

>governments whose ethical duty is protect their people,

Government are probably one of our greatest dangers.

>if you kill your enemies they win

It's not bombing civilians, women and children. Is that seriously what you are defending?

It was considered, look up operation unthinkable, it was called that for a reason. Going to war with the USSR right after WW2 would've been political suicide for any government.

And shit like this is why the Nazis are despised. It wasn't just their aggression, mass murder and totalitarianism, it was the fact that they had destroyed every taboo and behaved in bad faith at every possible level. That's what people think when a nazi "promises" to not do anything bad.