We Aki Sora now

We Aki Sora now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unoeytu3SIA
youtu.be/oPJONBydxAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god i forgot how weird the faces looked

Twincest was best wincest.

The OVA's source-material-to-anime character redesigner did the same for Spice and Wolf's anime adaptation, so Aki has Holo's face

Truly a masterpiece

So the girl twin is a lesbian, the boy twin nearly kills himself, and the older sister leaves to marry a guy.

All is right in the world.

Still little funny that
>MC has sex with so many girls (including both his sisters)
>always cum inside (in some cases even repeatedly) whenever he has sex
>still we never directly see any of girls getting pregnant.
Maybe is helping that story takes place in so short time period, but still. At very last it makes me curoust about some kind of epilogue.

what if he has fertility problems

Did her new manga get translated already? I love her smut manga

what manga?

>So the girl twin is a lesbian
Yeah and the girl she likes was also a dyke for her
But the friend went for her brother because being gay is wrong

So they both fucked Sora because of that but still ended up together

the chapter with the sister taking the brother to the ferriswheel and makin him nut was my fav, then it abandoned sis and he started having orgies or something and i stopped reading

>So the girl twin is a lesbian
Yes.
>the boy twin nearly kills himself
No he never did.
>and the older sister leaves to marry a guy
No, Aki is forced to leave by their father, but Sora eventually follows her, then father dies for his illness and truth about their family is revealed (their mother and father were also siblings, so they all they already once inbred). After that is shown that all side characters have happy lives and relationship of Aki and Sora is left open with strong indication that they will probably continue with incest anyway.

Some new manga by the author, i saw the raws of it some time ago, cant remember the name

Who knows, story actually happens in short time period. So maybe...
At very least both his sisters should be definitely pregnant, considering how huge load they got during whole course of manga.

>UWAKOI
Already ended. It had very School Days like ending.

A pity that Sora didn't fugg his mom who is actually his aunt

Uwakoi is old as fuck fampai

That orgy chapter had a major influence on the fetishes that I would later develop. Made me sit back for a second and just be like, 'damn'.

Basically this:
youtube.com/watch?v=unoeytu3SIA
>Just replace Kotonoha with Makoto, Sekai with someone like Taisuke and Makoto with Kotonoha.
And after that put this as epilogue:
youtu.be/oPJONBydxAw
just play it on tragic note.

IIRC Sora told Aki to fuck off if she loved her father that much in the ending right?

Never knew that. Nice

Satsuki best girl.

Also, slut glasses girl a best

Well he is inbred so...