Women...

Women, black people are unsuccessful because they are lazy people who should've worked hard and should stop blaming white men.

But Hitler was OPPRESSED by Jews. His failures has nothing to do with his failures. A midget "Aryan" who had a pathetic life and lost the war. LOSER.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41757047
knowyourmeme.com/memes/commit-sudoku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Typo. Time to commit suduko

Thoughts?

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41757047

Fuck off Pajeet. Go harass some western women.

He was fucking nuts.

>2017
>not pooing in the loo

he made some mistakes but reminder it took the combined powers of all the goodest goyim world powers at the time to stop him

kind of like Napoleon tb h, only stopped by a bunch of the beta nations having to gang up on him.

Did i triggered you desu?
Accept it. Hitler was a midget emo fuck who blamed everyone else for his shortcomings.

>Im a salty poo: the post

Found the triggered skinhead

lol keep trying streetshitter

TRIGGERED

By a mud colored anonymous troll on the chinz? Are you delusional? Nobody gives a shit about your shitposting you bean pie eating shitskin. Go upload another shitty youtube vid about android hacks you brown queer.

Yeah and you poos blame the "Bditish" for everything as you bob your wobbly brown heads from side to side when you talk.
And yes - that is how you poofags pronounce "British" - Bditish.

Gee. You Aussies are dumb motherfuckers.
Ba ba ba ba ba triggered little bitch.
Go make another thread and whine about your victimhood, faggy little skinhead.

POO

... maybe you mean 'seppuku'? Damn, Jegathees - you're even more stupid than I thought.

Hello Mohammad

Can't believe I have to send a meaning from Know your meme.. Norwegian dumbfuck.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/commit-sudoku

STREETSHITTED
ahahahahaa poojeet is mad, fuck off turdboy

Oh, yes. I am mad..lol. Delusional twat

You keep calling people triggered. I don't think you know what it really means, no one here is "triggered", except the poo in (you). Now run along and take a dip in that garbage dump/grave called the Ganges faggot.

Oh okay...kek

Hey Jewey-that meme is funny as fuck. (They) will keep me laughing about that for a minute. Your text is off though.