al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/van_johnson_madison_publix_ala.html
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/10/20-year-old_killed_in_hail_of.html
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/10/capital_murder_charges_dismiss_1.html
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/10/teen_acquitted_in_hoover_murde.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147079142/#q147079142
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was for the greater good, goy.

Good goy, here be 2 shekels

They do it for fr- actually they probably don't. How much are you getting paid, mods?

>/leftypol/ pissing into an ocean of piss
What else is new?

yeah I fucked up and hit refresh only for it to be 404 mods are fags, compromised

Do you remember the post number?
Still have it in your history?
Also get off your fucking phone and use a desktop or laptop like a fucking human you ape.

>not using Sup Forums x

Curious, post what was in the thread. Also noticed all the jfk file threads are gone/archived, did everyone go to bed or was there really not much to find? Thought more was being released yesterday.

Bump. I was the one posting most of the articles, said I was banned for posting Sup Forums topics. Fucking nigger mods can tongue my balls.

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/10/21-year-old_surrenders_day_aft.html

Eat my nutsack, mods. Nigger crime never stops.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/van_johnson_madison_publix_ala.html

Bump

But don't report slide threads goy!

I was in the middle of reading the thread, refreshed the page and it was gone.

Its true. That sjw mod is even allowing threads discussing that you should marry single moms.

Mod confirmed for fat single mom and sjw

Fuck off storm fags. This is for politics not mindless hate.

20 year- old black shot dead

Who was the perp?
A.) KKK
B.) Racist cops
C.) Angry white man
D) Black male
If you guessed D, you'd be correct. Black male suspect to no one's surprise.

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/10/20-year-old_killed_in_hail_of.html

It triggers me so hard when fucking retards keep bumping every single slide thread even when the proof it's a slide thread is right there on the god damn OP. (((1 post by this ID))) every fucking time and they just can't stop doing it. I hate these fucking newfags
>Niger
Top kek, out of all the proxies you could have used, you picked the best one you dumb kike

>WAAAH I CAN'T RAPE AND KILL WHITEYS 80-YR OLD GRANNY WITHOUT SCRUTINY ANYMORE

what was the thread actually about? If the mods delete this thread they are niggers and we should find a new place

It was intended to be a daily general to compile local news stories, daily, of black and spic criminality around the US . See my posts, I sourced and posted a picture to each one.

>Believing this pol is the only pol

Don't worry, folks. The person they killed was a 15 year old black.

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/10/capital_murder_charges_dismiss_1.html

why can't we just spam redpills like they spam cuck,shill,goon posts?

I have seen pedos talk openly now,
the kikes dont even hide.

((they)) have truly gone all out against us.
If you have a redpill folder, just reply in slide threads with them.

POO

>Posts reddit shit
>Thread gets deleted
>"Fucking mods are compromised! DEFCON 16!"

Every single thread I go into that I notice is a slide thread I point out very clearly through my post and make sure to sage. I've always thought I must look kind of silly doing it, because I'm probably one of the only 2-4 venezuelans that post in Sup Forums, so everyone must know it's me doing it, but I don't mind

Regardless its instantly shoa'd while far too many slide threads go to 300

Please explain, with a really good argument, how anything of what this user is posting, somehow, "reddit shit"

I didn't say that. There are plenty of chans but who fucking knows if their mods are fucked, and I didn't want to spark an argument about which is best.

to be fair, some of the ones you circled are somewhat legitimate.

You also missed a "redpill me on X", a Nov. 4th slidepost, and hollywood pedophiles. Or maybe the pedophile part of LGBT belongs on Sup Forums ?

Looks like a pretty shitty thread. Mods = Gods.

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/10/teen_acquitted_in_hoover_murde.html

>I was the one posting most of the articles
This faggot thinks he is important.

Kek.

>Dixiefag
Fucking lel biggest cuks in the US. You and all your faggy KKK LARPing bullshit. Kys, Earl.

The OP is literally a screenshot of a thread started with a reddit screenshot, and nigger hate threads aren't politics or news, and posting links to articles from 5 years ago isn't current events.

>5 years ago
Everything I've posted in both threads happened this week.

>Literally thinks he is important so defends himself online, not realizing he is semi - user.

Failcopter kekzords ho ho!

Yeah sure thing buddy.

Yeah I noticed afterwards I missed a couple. Some were multiple threads and others tend to revolve around whats against the p1 sticky.

Can you shut the fuck up you LARPing spastic..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147079142/#q147079142

>hiding behind a memeflag while insulting somebody else for no reason at all
Really makes me think
>bitching about a meta thread about clearly corrupt moderation
>completely ignores that the thread the OP's talking about got deleted, while clear slide/shill/bait threads are never, ever, deleted, and people reporting them get banned even
>spreading misinfo
It's odd you aren't hiding behind a memeflag, but I'm going to guess it's a VPN. So fuck off you fucking jew, you're clearly talking out of your ass and spreading misinfo while being an obvious newfag. Hiromoot approved meta threads

My fault on that one. I was just clicking around on the site, idk why they have the shit popup on the side bar from story 1 year ago. 1 out of like 20 I posted wasn't from this week.

>thread was deleted within 2 minutes
>australian accusing anyone of anything

>No
>No
>I'M not on phone
>american calling others apes

Screeching about the mods being shit and "compromised" isn't a meta thread. Don't post garbage and then cry about how your garbage thread got deleted, and don't sit there and point fingers at other people because you're just perpetuating a cycle of garbage begetting garbage.
Report threads that break the rules and stop trying to turn this board into that shithole you all came from. Also, for future reference, threads aren't breaking the rules just because you don't like their content.

>Hiromoot approved meta threads
You mean the ones that autosage as soon as a mod sees it? ala - Sup Forums, Sup Forums, sometimes Sup Forums

They were deleting the threads about the terror attack in Edmonton one night and also threads that mention justin trudeau working for george soros and implementing mass immigration policies to purposely turn white people into a 20% minority and destroy their culture and heritage.

>flood board with useless retarded threads designed to be clickbait
>they aren't breaking the rules so they are pretty much abusing a legal loophole, quite the sneaky tactic ain't it? Gee, who do we know about, that tends to come up with sneaky "legal" tactics to overcome their opposition in the dirtiest way? Protip: They are your greatest ally, and they really really like money!
>keeps attacking the poster instead of giving a coherent argument
>completely ignores all the arguments and points I made, in behalf of attacking my persona
>acts like he has the moral highground even though he himself knows he doesn't
When Chavez rose to power, and the years after that, I wasn't angry at him; I was angry at myself for being dumber than he was and not expecting his bullshit, not seeing through his lies and deceit, even though I didn't vote for him. I learned to respect my enemies from a very young age; that kid that bullied you because he's stronger than you? He deserves your respect, because he excels at something that you don't, and he played to his strengths -- even if his "tactics" were far easier to pull off than yours -- the jew that keeps trying to trick all of us? He too deserves our respect, but that doesn't mean he doesn't also deserve our hate

Look at this obvious shill and learn how to counter his bullshit. Don't stray away from the subject, don't let yourself get derailed or distracted, they prey on the ADD-ridden people

You're right, but they do work from time to time. Sup Forums managed to get mods to fuck off from the neogaf fiasco's threads. Now that you mention Sup Forums and Sup Forums, too; I almost forgot, Sup Forums and Sup Forums constantly have meta threads just like OP's and they're exactly the same thing, except you just switch around the subjects and perpetrators and that's pretty much it: "Why did this thread talking about the neogaf fiasco get deleted, but you allow e-celeb cancer, twitter screencaps, streamcancer shit, and obvious viral marketing threads reach 500 replies undisturbed?" and stuff like that. Sup Forums called out a shitty mod on a powertrip some days ago I believe, guy was just deleting the threads he disliked, I forgot his name, something like "I-AM-DABI"? or some shit

When you come to think of it, it's REALLY WEIRD how the meta threads in Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't have people fighting tooth and nail to denounce the OPs like we do here; the threads over there overwhelmingly have people agreeing that the mods were or had been acting fucking retarded. It's almost like there's somebody or something out there, that really dislikes when us, the good goyim, start to cast some light onto the shadows

I'm amazed that you can be so far up your own ass and still not see your own bullshit.
>Posting a reddit screenshot along with "Reeee fuck you mods!" is a meta thread
>If anyone calls you a retard, they're a shill because the bogeyman is real
Please, I'm begging you, you people have ruined this board.

>Sup Forums called out a shitty mod on a powertrip some days ago
Yeah, I_AM_ABIB (and anti-anime actual redditor that m00t put in a while ago) was shitting on any thread that had an underaged (2D) girl in it, not even NSFW stuff.
Last straw was when the faggot started deleting Yotsuba& threads. You just don't do that, or accelspammer will revive from the dead.

ya, people like him questioning all the obviously shady bullshit are ruining this board. never mind the blatant shilling and retarded mods. its people like him who are ruining it. you fucking moron.

I asked simple questions; I will repeat them again for you because I see you refuse to reply to them, while you just keep insulting me and disregarding every argument:

Why do slide/shill/bait threads not get deleted, when their OPs always have only (((1 post by this ID)))? You never see a good right-wing thread with (((1 post by this ID))) as its OP, but somehow it's the norm for these shitty thoughtless flamebaiting threads that always reach a fuckload of posts, and produce 0, zero, none, useful info, or even entertainment to the people browsing this board

You can argue nigger hate meme OC threads don't produce anything useful, but they sure are entertaining to us, the population of this board, and the population of this entire website since its dawn many years ago, so why do these get deleted over the obviously useless threads I mentioned? Why do you keep dodging this question? Why do you recoil so badly when I call you a kike and point your kike-tricks out? I'm making you a very simple question, you should be able to easily come up with a good answer for it

Here's a second question for you:
Why do you keep spreading misinfo, but completely ignore that you are? Why do you refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong? This place is a bastion of arguing, I've often seen people acknowledge they are wrong, or at least ditch the thread when they realize they are beat, why do you keep fighting while ignoring my questions and arguments, and refusing to accept that you're wrong? At least try to prove me that you aren't? You said user was posting 5 years old links, but he wasn't. You said these aren't meta threads, despite the fact that Sup Forums's and Sup Forums's meta threads are EXACTLY like these

Here's a new question for you, though, a 3rd one: What makes my images "reddit"? Are you just using it as some sort of boogeyman to... you know, discredit the opposition, like you shills always do? Do you have any basis to call them "reddit"?

You see leaf, it's easier for the educated venezuelan to point out bullshit when he's seeing it, because we're raised in a country that is deeply, very deeply rooted in corruption; it's become a laughing matter to us, we talk about it like it's no big deal at all; we're actually impressed when somebody in a position of power, isn't corrupt. We've come to consciously accept as a fact, that as long as somebody as any sort of power, they can be corrupt with it however they please for whatever reason they desire to, and nobody is going to stop them -- unless they're trying to get a sweet bonus out of the corrupt guy by asking him for some money or favors out of keeping quiet about the corrupt stuff --; we've witnessed it, we've taken part in it because it makes our lives easier and because it'd be impossible to live in this country by being a 100% moral upstanding citizen, because it literally is not possible at all, I swear it really isn't, I've tried to. Turns out that thanks to this social and cultural context, we're allowed to call bullshit without any legal repercussions, because since everywhere is so fucking corrupt, the jews can't control the state, or the people in the country, so they can't "shut it down" like they do everywhere else; even more so, people learn to call bullshit on stuff so they can get to the bottom of it, and ask for some gibs from the guy behind it, just to keep their mouth shut

It's truly impressive what can happen when you raise some manipulative people in an environment of lies and corruption