Danganronpa 3

TFW ur not even supposed to BE in this anime

>Hinata-kun, it seems my panties are wet

NaegiXIkusaba is the canon OTP.

Even Mikan was confused by that in the most recent episode.

Mikanfriends, unite!

fukawa

post rare guns

WHERE IS HINATA-KUN?

What was the point of separating her from the rest of the class?

Over a decade of watching shows/reading manga and I never really got why people have waifus.

Oh fuck it hurts, how do I stop this feeling , this has never happened before, literally kill me.

I'm so excited to finally see my waifu again tomorrow!

>not unite up
One job.Reporting!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Is there a gif, my friend?

Speaking of guns, does /k/ or other knowledgeable people know what gun this is? I'd like to know.

Tomorrow

Why would you ever need a gif of that meme when you could have this rarer one

Holy fuck she's a skeleton woah

Look at those mini-arms and her collar-bone

Here, here, now calm down.

We appear t obe reaching new highs with this meme. I wonder how far it will go.

Me too, user

>fanfic pairing
>canon

laughing at your life kid

Do you really think I don't have that one, my friend? I have an entire collection of rare Hajimemes!

Why has no one made this yet?
Super Mario Sunshine + Super Danganronpa 2

come on, both of the logos have a sun, and a tree in it. I'm planning on making the actual opening, so please reply which mario characters fit with which danganronpa characters.

But she's dead

No, not yet. I don't really know how to work with gifs.
But anyone who can, feel free to do it.

>Damn man, Junko's a total mastermind; she managed to turn the entire cast besides Hajime and possibly Chiaki into despairs. I wonder how she did it; did she kill Gundam's hamsters right in front of him? Drive people to the brink of madness?

Nah, she just made people watch kids kill each other then poke their brain, meaning that level of despair isn't natural and has to be forced on people completely ruining her motive. I honestly wish that DR3 hadn't been made at this point, because now it's 3 fucking stories Junko has ruined, with UDG ruined by mini Junko

shit opinion, but have a better version of that picture anyway

Less than a day left till the hopefully reveal of Kirigiri and Juzo's real conclusion
Are they alive or dead? As much as I don't mind, them being alive would make this show more entertaining really, I don't think I dig just Naegi vs Munakata. Juzo's new alignment would be cool to see, maybe he'll change his Persona 4 fetish and side with Naegi? Would be cool

Take your autism elsewhere

Have hope, I believe in Kodaka

Who the fuck is that old dude in the top left? Izuru Kamakura?

It's gonna be a Jabbawock episode

DRK character

>Ruruka's "death" was another of Monaca's pranks and she's actually fine.

Reporting in, brother!

Here's my last hoping the episode won't be delayed. Specially because I will be late tomorrow and will miss the stream, oh well.
Remember to stay strong, no matter the outcome for we are going to make it!

Nagito really remembers me of Akagi in that picture!

If our boy makes it, he still wouldn't abandon his bro. If anything he must save Munakatana from his madness!

some fun danganronpa trivia for you all:
nobody likes touko fukawa more than i do

Come to think of it, the Makoto in the first two pics was a fake controlled by Junko. He might have not been entirely honest.

>Nekomaru Nidai
>Unnatractive

In Japan maybe. He would get infinite amounts of pussy over here.

Here, so your collection of Sonia's Gun can be compelte

It's one of the sterling committee members from DR0

my favourite thing about this picture is that even though you can't see Jin's face you can tell how fucked he is

I want to marry Sonia!

>Saionji above Mahiru AND Peko
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

what is munakata's NG code

(You)

Anyone else actually like the chuuni?

He just seems like a nice guy

dont let your edge fall below Shadow The Hedgehog levels

It just seems weird that they would have Junko lie like that without ever suggesting that she could be lying. Basically a waste of resources on dialogue that has no purpose.

Hope gun.

How about we do a little rolling, my friend?

Reporting in!

Thank you guys.

>Kill less people than the traitor

but wouldnt it be more despairing if she had him tell the truth then

Oh, haven't played Zero Cause i'm a secondary scrub but wow he looks like pic related

You boys ready for him to come back for one final despair destroying punch?

We have brainwashing since DG1. People are just mad because they were expecting more than what it was hinted.

Naegi is going to trick Munakata into walking through a doorway somehow and his NG code will go off but only serve to make him even more edgy.

My favorite DR girl only second to Mikan. Great taste, friend

>Played
It's a side novel user, really fun too, if you like reading you can find a PDF on the net, it's around 280 pages.

You sure it's not this guy?

Please for the love of God no.
>this specific nigga is the Chairman or whatever and the one who personally ordered that Junko is accepted into the school
>he's the mastermind above all

i know its kinda stupid for them to expect more

>hope gun
Well duh. Thanks anyways.

Eheh, I think I'll pass on that, thanks anyway user

No, user. You can't marry Sonia. She will marry you instead. You don't have any say on it.

>Naegi killing someone
That'd be OOC.

It might have better suited her purposes to make the survivors think "The Future Foundation put us in the program to brainwash us and make us forget a truth this girl showed us about the world they found inconvenient" than "This girl brainwashed us". Or she just thinks psychological manipulation is cooler than straight-up brainwashing and is manipulating the truth to try to make it seem like she did the former for the sake of her ego.

Be strong user, it is what she would have wanted

Reporting Juzobro

Who the fuck plays a game against 2 SHL lucksters and one SHL gambler?

Jin cannot stop fucking up apparently

The 16th participant, if there is even such a thing, is Takumi (Killer Killer). I think it's fairly obvious that he would show up one way or another.

Nagito would win right? Celeste might be the ultimate gambler and naegi might have good luck for Nagito's luck is borderline reality warping

the 16th participant is Chisa's twin sister, who she killed at the beginning of the game

How is Peko average?

I want to marry Sonia!

Wait a second. I'm going to marry her!

I'm okay with that!

His hand is the rarest possible hand you can get in mahjong.

>they try to cure the cancer instead of cutting it out
How retarded were Naegi and friends?

might have been but the question we gotta ask is why did chisa fake the papers the FF on the despairs saying junko did more then just brainwashing. Did Chisa think it would make junko cooler in her followers eyes then just straight up brainwashing

Thing is, being an ultimate doesn't really mean you will 100% get your desired outcome, it just seems that way because the others they interact with don't have similar traits to your one

What i'm trying to say is, the ultimate baseball player ISNT 100% PERFECT at baseball, he's just really really good compared to others, but not a machine that has a 100% win/shot/whatever rate

I think the term ultimate isn't thought of correctly

In conclusion, Nagito is still fucking reality warping i agree

Sonia would love us all. I'm sure of that.

None of you can marry Sonia! She is already my wife!

user, all new dr3 girls are dead. Maybe they will allow one to return (and since Seiko was made for love like Mikan probably she would be the one)

they're so cute

You bet, brother! Have faith for our boy will deliver!

It's for the thrill, I believe. I too would give it a shot: should be really fun/entertaining. At some point I probably would stop trying to win, dedicating my game solely to mess with them

Look at you guys thinking you'll get Sonia

It implies right there that it's something only Junko can do

Also Naegi, and only Naegi calls it brainwashing, the most hopeful person there

>Sonia first
>Mikan second

Assuming you have stay loyal to your first waifu and not change her, these are pretty nice tatses. My waifu is Mikan, but only second by Sonia

Wrong upload. Fuck, I need to organize my folder.

This guy has it right. Celeste's big gamble was a failure.

Also, the vast majority of the physically talented students aren't actually masters of their chosen sport since they'd be great at anything and they just picked something they like. I feel it's wrong they're treated as being equally talented as the specialized students since they're just physically gifted.

I think it's funny how many anons don't seem to realize they have fallen to Soda's level.

What makes Mikan worst girl in your opinion

I'm sorry Soniafriends but she's my wife

user, I meant the other way around. Are you me?

Lets post images of our angels without initiating a waifu war

But Nagito can't counter Naegi's Bad Luck.

Naegi's Bad Luck should affect Nagito's Good Luck.

Remember that Naegi's luck affects everybody equally, including Naegi, himself.

The Bullies that forced Naegi to buy them bentos and drinks from the local 7-11 didn't get their food and drink in the end since Naegi dropped the soda cans and the bento boxes.