Character is making a meal involving eggs

>Character is making a meal involving eggs
>Eggs are in the fridge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUYgguMz1qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't keep eggs in the fridge? What are you, European?

We keep the eggs inside the chickens till we need them.

I'm not him but I'm from Europe and I keep my eggs in the fridge. I do have a friend who doesn't.

wh-what do you do to get them out of the chickens when you DO need them?

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. If you were to put your dick into the chicken's mouth, an egg has to escape its butt.

>being a Europoor

What's wrong with that?

Shutup, Ed. You fucking Atheistic, neckbeard fucktard.

I can't eat eggs anymore because they give me diarrhea, but I'd think it would just be safer to keep them in the fridge. Why take the chance?

Who the fuck doesn't keep eggs in the fridge? Like, what possesses someone to keep them in a cupboard or something, because it's fucking stupid. Eggs are a perishable and organic food, WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD YOU NOT KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE YOU STUPID FUCKERS. Kill yourselves.

Dumbass. Never once have I put eggs in a cupboard in 22 years and they've never gone rotten before. How do you think people stored eggs before electricity?

>Never once have I put eggs in a cupboard in 22 years and they've never gone rotten before

Sasuga reizoukou, keeping eggs safe

Nothing happens, they are naturally designed to not get rotten unless you keep them there for 8 months.

you must eat all the eggs

>How do you think people stored eggs before electricity?
You're talking about the people who couldn't live past 40 right?

Enjoy your microbe growth

Microbe growth is just a meme
Just like, DON'T get infected, it's not that hard.

Nah, they won't get rotten easily, you can put them in the fridge but there's no need.

>Microbe growth is just a meme

>ITT: Americans desperately defending their "culture"

You didn't say I was wrong

>not putting your eggs in the fridge

It was implied

>not being anorexic
You're all not worth the oxygen l am breathing.

You know the low average lifespan in the past was primarily due to the obscene amount of people who didn't make it past childhood right? People still died earlier than today even when they made it to adulthood, but you still had lots of people making it to 70 and older.

And yet still oh so wrong
Eggs have shells friend, chickens would have died it they just make life or whatever you microbeposters think
Checkmate fridgefreaks

kill yourself

You guys just ignored my posts because I talked with realism and experience, not assumptions, you retarded fucks. I hate you all.

To actually answer the question: American regulations require eggs to be scrubbed in a way that removes a part of their outer layer. This makes then more perishable and thus they need refrigerating. In Europe this requirement doesn't exist at least in most countries, and so eggs can be kept in room temperature.

There's really no need for the American egg processing, but it's part of the food safety legislation.

>this thread
3rd world problems.

Death in the battlefield is just a meme.
Just like, DON'T get shot, it's not that hard.

If they are in the fridge when you buy it you better keep them that way because otherwise the protection could break. Samething if you wash them.
If you bought them were they weren't, there's no reason to put them into the freezer if you have another place for them.

For maximum security and freshness although, you should keep an unwashed chicken in the fridge.

THAT'S WHAT I ALWAYS SAY!
I'm glad it's catching on, thanks user

>ITT: non-americans so insecure that they're vaunting their method of egg-storage

Eggs arent in the cold Area in the markets in Germany, so why would I put them in the fridge, retards?

I keep my eggs in my underwear.

I think you're old enough to know now, user...
That's called a benis

>You're talking about the people who couldn't live past 40 right?
holy shit do people this stupid really exist?
is this the wonder of 21st century education?

I never gave any thought to why people store eggs in fridges. Are there any advantages to storing eggs one way or the other?

Get your lewdness out of this pure and wholesome nutritional thread

American egg sellers/farms/whatever wash off the chicken shit and protective layers off the eggs, so they have to refrigerate them. Europeans do the opposite. Both are mandated by law.

Deleted it for you friend :^)

eggs are porous and take in smells from their surroundings, so the best environment for eggs is the one with the least strong smells

well shit.

So... Europeans add on chicken shit?

>making an omelette
>ketchup is in the fridge

eggs are porous and take in smells from their surroundings
>Europeans by mandated law do not wash off the chicken shit
wew

Cool eggs and more space elsewhere.
But it'll take a while to make mayonnaise.

You tell him, Tsumugi!

I don't know what you think happens but European eggs don't actually smell like shit

Thank you God

Thank you for making me an American

/ck/ pls we had this thread yesterday

How stupid and hillarious, but at least that justify it.
How do you make a food safety rule that makes food vulnerable to the elements?

Fuck off Edward

>holy shit do people this stupid really exist?
user, the answer was you all along.

>eating eggs
B-but that's where chickens come from!

Reminder that you are eating LIQUIFIED BABY CHICKEN
Go vegan today

He's already in the process, via starvation

except it literally isn't a chicken, it's unfertilized

are you retarded?

t b h it's even more gross to think you're eating chicken menstruation

still delicious though

I fucking hate eggs so much
I don't understand why and how 90% of people incorporate eggs into their meals, they're gross, smell bad, and taste awful

Then how come chickens come out of eggs, dangus?

Pepper. Ketchup, if you're feeling adventurous.

Would you eat you're waifu's menstruation?

sounds hot

Sometimes it's just a matter of space.
You can have the eggs in some place apart so you can grab them easily, but if your place is small then it's easier to put them in the fridge.

We can go deepfrier

>Europeans by mandated law do not wash off the chicken shit

Funny thing though, Salmonella contamination is endemic in American eggs (and you can't wash it off because the organism is actually in the pores and interior of the egg itself).

Much less common in European eggs.

who are chinese cartoon girls that put emphasis on liking eggs?

That's because most chicken barns are unclean filth, some don't even wash the conveyor belts the eggs are picked off of ever.

"An egg dish directly reflects the skill of the chef"

Just don't buy your eggs off farms, get them in a store.

Store eggs come from those farms you're telling them not to buy from, user

No they come from stores cant u read

ketchup is shit no matter where you store it

French here,

I actually have a garden with 5 chickens so my eggs and vegetable aren't treated for commercial health norms. I don't put them in the fridge and I never had a problem but I usually eat them quickly.

This is absolutely true btw, that's why eggs have a different colour in America

This is how
youtube.com/watch?v=yUYgguMz1qI

Yes.

I just want to say that I'm disappointed in you for not saying Egguivalent Exchange.

>there are people who don't refrigerate eggs and tomato sauce
Savages.

>not using waterglass
>1916

Perfect, all we need now is a debate on the usefulness of bidets and a circlejerk about the retardation of the imperial system

savages, savages, barely even human

Equivalent Eggschange

And let's not forget the argument about the correct nomenclature of soccer and American football

But LIQUIFIED CHICKEN MENSTRUATIONS are delicious, as are most choice pieces and certain organs from ACTUAL LIVING BEINGS. FLORAL REPRODUCTION ORGANS AND THE RESULT OF THEIR INTERCOURSE tastes okay.

Be vegan if you will, but your moralfaggotry can't convince me that eating bacon is a crime against all that is good.

>HEEG NGSS
What did he mean by this ?

>Just don't buy your eggs off farms, get them in a store.

Eating bacon is L I T E R A L L Y on par with Stalin desu

Bidet are absolutely based. Glad to live in a country where they are common

BAVI

She's a demihuman, she doesn't menstruate.

So you're saying if I eat bacon I can become the leader of a superpower? Sounds bretty great desu

Stalin did nothing wrong.

>calling ketchup "tomato sauce"
ABSOLUTELY HARAM.

who's a chinese cartoon girl that's vegan anyway?

Fuck off, Seppo.

No, don't you understand, he was objectively bad, there's only one side.
Either way; pic related

Delicious murder.

Captcha is hamburgers

Closest I can think of is Nadia, but she was vegetarian

My name José Moctehzuma María del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús de Iberia y las Indias Occiendentales Filomeno García y Prados, graf von der Weißes Kreuz.
I come from Mexico, the birthplace of domesticated tomatoes, and I am heavily accustomed to eating Mediterranean food, so I know what tomatoes taste like, and I know what tomato sauce is supposed to be like, and one thing I can say, based upon that knowledge, is that ketchup is NOT tomato sauce.