twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dugaaaaaaaaan

wait what

This guy is insane.

insanely right, no?

LITERALLY WHO IN RUSSIA. Fucking idiot
>father worked for KGB
>junkie through all of 80s-90s
>did literal gay shit with his buddy Eduard Limonov(Limonov sucked a black cock in NYC - source his book "Ya Edichka") back then
>have been to mental asylum several times
>is a schizophrenic
>his supporters are very very few
>all of them are omega cucklords, that get beaten up by the Russian Nationalists when they show up there
>Dugin believes that having a beard will get you to heaven
>has tatar ancestry
>is anti-White
Why do you even post this cunt?

rolling

Richard spencer married a Georgian shitskin that works with Dugin. All you need to know about him. And this of course:
ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

R

WTF. Alex Jones confirmed for Kremlin bot.

Does not Sup Forums claimed to be "patriots"? YET YOU ARE THE TRUE TRAITORS. The ONLY way to save American is to adopt communism, open your borders, and icepick your local nazi. STOP BEING USEFUL IDIOTS YOU Sup Forums RETARDS RUSSIA IS TRYING TO STOP US FROM ADOPTING COMMUNISM!!!!!!!

Disgusting.

insane like a fox

I can't stop cringing every time he's LARPing as an Old Believer. Most Old Believers would be repelled with the fascist trash he tries to promote by twisting their beliefs.

>oooooyy veyyyy!!

nice try kike

dude, Dugin deserves to be gassed just for being part tatar and daring to speak for ethnic Russians

I study philosophy, in my university Dugin is kinda prohibited from mentioning. But there is other side to it, students are pretty right wing, we make fun of democracy and feminism, make nazi jokes ''ironically'' etc. Fucking globalists who occupied my country can't turn the tide. I like Dugin from time to time, but he is kinda overrated. Selling out to Edro was not very honorable thing to do

He's just russian idiot who thinks whole world just wants big scary russia back.

Statistically, Russia has as many migrants proportionally as US. This fact can send you in jail if you complain about it on social media ( article 282 about interethnic extremism). Putin is basically russian Hillary, people worshipping him are just as bad. Russian shills exist, I've witnessed them with my own eyes too many times. I am not trying to shill for Ukraine or something, I hate Porosh*nko dogs, but thinking russia are ''our guys'' is kinda autistic. All pol-tier russians are in opposition for a good reason

The irony is that the most rabid russian nationalists are often not ethnically russian.

>mfw it's real

kommersant.ru/doc/336905

is he even religious?

DUgin is a anti western, anti white, neosovietist.

He is typical christian. Only cares about muh traditional values etc. He is right critisizing many social problems, but his solution is making russia dumb brown-slav-mongoloid shithole that is ''spiritual'', and they are currently implementing this plan

>He is typical christian. Only cares about muh traditional
values etc.

And that's bad because?

Not that I ever agreed with Dugin's points or anything...

All good points.

Because flooding Russia with 8 million migrants is ok and he pretends it doesn't happen, though he was teaching sociology at MGU and knows all these numbers. He knows about all this shady shit Russia is doing, he doesn't call out this ideology of worshipping Nicolas second and Lenin at the same time. He doesn't speak about oligarchy, corruption or the fact that EDRO broke all election promises. He critisizes west for many things, like aids, degeneracy etc, but the empiric facts don't prove that Russia is anyhow better. He says some good things, but they don't correlate with reality. Lets say I would tell you something that is right and then just ignored some big problem that exists in favor of critisizing something about someone you don't like. In my moral compass, that would make me a hypocrite. Dugin sold out long ago, and his views fluctuated all over his life, sometimes they turned into something pol would call cucked

Dugin is a realist.

I know you guys unironically believe that in a few years we'll be charging through Europe wielding imperial flags to the sounds of Wagner with all the browns scattering back to Africa like cockroaches and all the Jews shrinking into nothingness screaming "Oy vey!" but this is never going to happen.

The Jews didn't attain their power by weeping over their lost Temples. The got it by working with what little they had. Perhaps you numbskull natsocs have a thing or two to learn from them.

Statistically, 2/3 of them are ethnic Russians born outside of Russia during the Soviet era. With the rest belonging to other native Russian ethnicities or being Ukrainian/Belarusian.

It works the same for Ukraine. You also have a huge amount of technical immigrants, who happen to be Ukrainians stuck outside of Ukraine after the collapse of the USSR.

>Dugin is a realist.
faggot, philosophically he is direct opposite.

His ideologic target is downfall of Europe, if he is right about his critisizm it means jackshit. Muslims are also right about their critics of Europe, does it mean we should all convert to Islam?

>Alex Jones shilling for a National Bolshevik.

why dont you adress that dugin openly call out the megakike Rothschilds?

Let me correct myself, russia has proportionally as many illegal migrants as US and this problem is prohibited from critisizing by law.
Could you tell me how many illegal migrants are there in Russia and what's their nationality? I've been to Moscow, you don't need RosStat to see Putin does the same shit democrats do in Russia.
Since he is single-handedly ruling the country and has control over parlament and Edro, he is to blame.

>does it mean we should all convert to Islam?

Why not? The effete European men will have some bloodthirst instilled in them, put their women into place, and a few centuries later European intellectuals will deconstruct and destroy Islam the same way they destroyed Christianity.

Conversion to Islam doesn't mean miscegenation. If anything it is a great solution to a variety of problems that you yourselves have failed to fix.

Rollâ„¢

I am not christian, but I would use an argument of Danilevski. By injecting an ideology that is foreign to us, even if its good, we would lose our identity proportional to the influence of this ideology. Thats why we should absorb neither globalism, democracy, islam, and all other cancer that is being pushed upon us

Well, yeah, that's true. We don't have a real border with South Caucasus and Central Asia. Which suits Putin's cause. And Dugin's paradigm too. The westernerm right wingers who don't see that are fools.

>lose our identity

What identity? German identity? British identity? French identity? Where do you see those? They don't exist anymore. There is only all-embracing American materialism.

Not to mention there's no such thing as "Ukranian identity", you're more like a substate of Russia.

Ukrainian people are real ethicity, but they are doomed to fail since ukraine is very humiliating name. Personally, I am ethnic russian, and I feel sad that one of my homelands is conquered by jewish globalists, and another one by manlet degenerate oligarch. Putin is only good cus he is against west, but inherently he has nothing of value to be called ''good''. Dugin is interesting, but is sellout and hypocrite.
>What identity? German identity? British identity? French identity? Where do you see those? They don't exist anymore.
well, step by step, restore family unit, then restore ethnic values, and you restore your identity. I am ultra right winger, but I dont believe in nationalism in classic sense as solution.
I think you guys will hear about me one day, I've got a lot of ideas. We will see.

Pro-Dugin threads on pol are one of the most mysterious things for me. Here he is concidered either a freak or pro-immigration apologist or just a shill on govermental payment. I don't understand why do you listen him.

sounds like the average Russian. Russkis always hated Europe for some reason, must be the mongoloid blood.

Sup Forums was subverted by pro-russian shills.
They used our rising right-wing tendencies to pander to us and inject people with pro-putin, pro-dugin, pro-Le pen etc shit.

rollan

hoping for drownigger

He is a postmodernist. That explains all nonsense he is.

>i'm not part of the West
>Russia is not Europe
>i live in the USA
She could be a nice Edinaya Rossiya deputy.

white muslims are getting cucked today by maliki niggers today, sorry to destroy your dreams though, but islam in itself won't save europe from shit

By 2100, pic related will be the only functional sovereignties that aren't engulfed in never-ending tribal civil conflict and/or balkanized into oblivion.

Because he's anti-degeneracy christcuck fanatic and extreme civic nationalist. Sup Forums is full of both.

The funny thing is that she is literally some georgian or armenian shitskin churka but makes statements about russians being some shitty Eurasians or whatever nonsence she spreads.

>she
the golden rule is to discard such an opinion immediately. I don't think any cunt ever brought anything into political thought

>Sup Forums was subverted by pro-russian shills
Nope, a lot of westerns truly like Russia, because they are tired of their crap. That's not the result of shills propaganda.

I like some things about Russia too, its not what I meant. Putin is funding ideologic warfare and we are the field of fighting as well, but pol ignores it because muh hillary

ROLL

What the fuck? Replaced by robots if muslims fail? Why would the Jews try and replace them by something superior (robots) if the inferior (muslims) fail?

The sole reason Dugin is known and these threads get traction is because Richard Spencer's wife is into him. Plus the Western media makes him out to have real influence on Putin so they can make the Rasputin comparison with everything that implies. Nina Spencer nee Kouprianova is really embarrassing, a high rent, "intellectual" vatnik living it up in the USA while constantly trashing it. AFAIK she has never lived in Russia aside from in her early childhood.

The western right-wing is primarily opposed against the western globalist elite. Russia, Iran and China are balancing forces against our globalist elite, that's why we are for them.

this meme guy

>pro-immigration apologist
literally exactly the opposite of that he says in the first seconds of the video

So how many of you guys in here listened to the interview in it's entirety? The way he describes the placements on the big board is bang on. The clip begins with "cyborgs" and shit, which makes it seem like the whole talk is going to be kookery. Listen to it in context.

What do you think a telegraph clicker back in the olden days would have said if some "unhinged conspiracy muppet" came up and started talking about instant access to the whole worlds information grid through a little hand held device?

But that is not the main part of the message he delivers here. It is about the global power game, and about how it has shifted back and forth, and how (((globalists))), the international rootless clique have been trying for a long time to fuck up the foundations of the world with their various shenanigans.

Destroy religion.
Destroy morality.
Destroy healthy sex.
Destroy gender.
Destroy family.
Destroy nation states.
Destroy what it means to be a human being.

All these things are brought up here.

Why should I discard all his logic and instead listen to the flags in here, with various beefs regarding their situation, or the disgusting fucking kike gypsies behind other ID's?

Values are worthless without the people to adhere to them. Sure if you turn your country into ostensibly "Christian" Eurasian negroids, nobody will like gays, but the country will be a filthy murderous shithole and will be degenerate in every other way. Christians are either blind to this or are uncaring of it, which is why I say blood and soil nationalism is of heathen character, and is not Christian. Racism as a spiritual tradition stemmed from the same line of thinking as castes, in that the souls of the races and bloodlines were of different qualities. There is none of this in Christianity.

I can tell you I need only take one look at the black, soulless eyes of the average negro to tell you these "people" are closer to animals than human and any institution, spiritual or otherwise, which denies this, needs to be torn apart or else the world will become one not even worth living in.

This.

And this.

Dugin is great.

THISSSSSS

>unironically listening to dugin

You can do better.

>10 minutes in
>no mention of (((who))) was behind the bolchevik revolution
>redpill

But he is right. White culture is self destructive. The greedy jew is the true face of whites.

(((globalist))) is the new "kike rat".
Don't you understand the rules of the game? Would have loved it if he started popping roman salutes yeah? Everyone with any capacity to understand what the fuck they are talking about know what RACE a fucking "globalist" is.

rol

any proof he's been in an asylum?

>I think you guys will hear from me someday
I hope so, you seem like a cool guy

lmao, that dumb infowars burger interviewer is so clueless and trying to hard to seem smart.

arctogaia.com/public/eng/defeat.html

Infowars, are you fucking kidding me? CNN even is more credible.

And he would say the exact opposite when speaking to a white audience.

He is a disgusting slavshit relativist who has adopted jew tactics,

Only retards think anything he says is genuine.

this, it's too bad that there are all those shareblue shills with ukranian ips but there's nobody who's more redpilled on the russians than ukranians or russians themselves.

you retards dont seem to understand what hes saying
he's complaining about the same degeneracy that you hate
he points out that it is a result of white civilisation, which is true - our white countries have embraced all this shit, you dont see it anywhere else
what he doesnt mention however is (((who))) is behind this

ROLL 4 moar keks

this thread is about mongrel memes now

HOW MANY QUICK BREAKS ARE NEEDED

rol

roll

dugin is a good boy who dindu nuffin

i've read 1/3 of it and i'm getting sleepy. what is your point?

Dugin's philosophy is based in Sabbatean Judaism and Kabbalah. Sabbatean Kabbalah is the spiritual practice baby raping Jews in Israel and the diaspora adhere to. They believe in "salvation through sin." The general idea is that Messiah will come either when the world is completely peaceful or chaotic, and because only Messiah can bring peace, chaos must be used to encourage him to come. This is the root of the edgy "chaos" meme. He's a Jew practicing Judaism and teaching uneducated goyim to practice Judaism...likely while complaining about how bad the Jews are.

roll

me thinks he just tries to make friends with as many different cultures as possible.
he uses the slav angle, the christian orthodox angle, the european angle, the traditionalist angle etc.
he's just trying to be a good boy.

Hahahah hypocritical Western kids actually cry about same things Dugin does, but when he accurately gives them the roots of problem, they start screeching.

He's a self-admitted Sabbatean Kabbalist who uses as many angles as possible to spread Judaism. It's almost as if Jews play both sides...

raul

i'm not his lawyer.
i like him because he triggers globalists.

>when you learn the reason why Jews are pushing pedophilia and corruption is because they believe spreading sin will bring salvation but you still follow a Jew practicing this ideology because he triggers someone
are you retarded? Sabbateanism is why everyone is engaging in pedophilia and other crimes. You don't think Dugin engages despite openly admitting to adhering Sabbateanism?

why did you post a pic of him with some heavily face caked haji woman? i mean, he's some jew boy, no?

>mfw my 23andme says i'm >.01% subsaharan african
>99.99% european
Am I still white?

It really only means that you share some genetic marker commonality with people that have tested from that region and at that low of percentile it's merely a guess. At least from what I've learned on the subject.

why dont you address the fact Dugin is a pedophile like all the other Sabbatean Jews?