I think it's time to admit it, lads...

I think it's time to admit it, lads. We all know that Northern Ireland is a costly money-drain which serves absolutely no purpose to us whatsoever. It was set up based on an assurance which the people of Northern Ireland then went against.
Horrible people, horrible country, their """based""" party are a pack of corrupt retards who's own electorate don't even like them, they're going to provide a costly backdoor into the UK for EU migrants to use, we need to get rid of them at long last.

I fucking despise seeing Northern Irish people try and act like they belong in the UK, seeing them act like they have a right to share British Pride or British Heritage when the simple reality is they are not British and never will truly be British.
Sell it to the bogshits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9K_hMsrwRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so you are going to betray another people, just like the rhodesians

>who's own electorate don't even like them
Well, they'll get voted out soon, then. Problem solved, right?

Unless you're a disinfo cunt.

>betray
Not at all. If you knew the history behind the formation of Northern Ireland, you would understand why so many British people just pretend it doesn't exist.
This isn't a case of "abandoning it to the natives" it's simply a case of them being such an unworthy, untrustworthy and generally useless people that keeping them will now actively do more harm than good.

Northern Ireland was only created on the basis that the loyalists there would not cause further conflict with the Irish, at which point it took only a few years for them to go full-retard and cause yet another bloody conflict in which far too many good British men died.
The fenians there are now in Government, the people there are more and more leaning to the fenian's side and they simply are not worth keeping.
I don't despise Ireland. I absolutely fucking despise Northern Ireland.
Sup Forums taking one quick look at the DUP's website and deciding that NI is "based" and "right wing" is the height of stupidity.
Fuck Northern Ireland, they aren't British.

No, they won't. Northern Ireland voting goes like this;
>Irish vote for 1 of 2 relevant Irish parties
>DUP is powerful enough to abuse the governmental systems to keep fenians out
>DUP do stupid corrupt shit
>DUP get massively unpopular because they constantly fuck over their core working class unionist vote
>DUP get slated for their stance on Gay Marriage, something NI's civilians are pretty in support of
>DUP generally make an absolute tit of themselves every fucking year with a scandal or fuck up of massive proportions
>DUP lose a fucktonne of votes, Sinn Fein get way more seats
>All the Unionists/Loyalists panic about muh fenians and vote DUP again
>DUP back in power
>DUP fuck it up again
>DUP lose popularity

It's been this way for decades. Northern Irish people are some of the stupidest fucking people in the British Isles.
The DUP's ONE good thing was keeping out the irish, and now they can't even do that since there is a nationalist majority in the NI Assembly.
Cut the ties.

Sounds like Puerto Rico. The justification for it disappeared long, long ago. Now it is just a parasite.

Absolutely. There are retards who parrot arounds idea of it being some cool right wing white haven but it absolutely isn't.
It's a humiliating stain on the map and we haven't wanted it for a long time; we even tried to give it BACK to Ireland in WW2 but they literally fucking declined.
Never have I known such a gormless, useless, pathetic people who at the same time demand to be recognised as some staunch defender of the Union.
The UNION is British, Northern Ireland is the afterbirth of the rebellion. Cut them off.

On one hand 26 + 6 = 1 and also punishing the sinful Lutherans for their liberal nonsense.

On the other hand HYYERRRR NYERRRR NOI WEY BOUT YE NORN IRN NYERRRRRR HYOOIIIIII.

Its a hard choice.

So you're claiming that the population's votes are corrupted by the ruling party. Sounds like the population needs to take control of the matter. And if it's been going on for ages, as you claim, seems like they should have done so already.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9K_hMsrwRA

Please take them

The problem is the majority of NI is Catholic and if the 'Population takes control' then ruh roh.

No, it's not that the votes themselves are altered. It's a simple case of the voters themselves being retarded. They have no real opinions, they will simply vote DUP to keep out Sinn Fein and then when DUP are comfortably in power they relax enough to realise that they hate the DUP and so they don't vote for them as much, at which point Sinn Fein get MORE powerful and then everyone panics and votes DUP again.

Direct Rule MIGHT be on the way, because they haven't even had a fucking government for like a year now because the DUP sperged out so hard over some of Sinn Feins demands that they've cucked the nation out of governmental stuff for months upon months.
Meanwhile Sinn Fein continue to do nothing but get more and more popular as unionists and loyalists sit tight and hope that baselessly blaming the fenians for their own parties incompetence will work.
Absolutely horrendous place.

fucking lmao i love it.

So what is your solution? bring them back, give the land over to Ireland? Where do you relocate the NI's, and in what condition?

if the irish government goes halfsies on sending everyone from NI to Scotland, catholic or protestant, and then ireland just takes over the 6 counties and uses it to plant rapeseed oil and potatoes I think the british government might just go for it.

we'll throw in some peacemeal ra prosecutions for the sake of it.

'oh yeah barry from wexford, big ra man, big ra man, lock him up.'

i will personally knock down all of belfast brick by brick and turn it into housing for the dublin commuter belt.

Shut your mouth or go south, cunt.

Easy solution. We give them to the EU, or rather we agree with current plans to move the EU border to the Irish Sea.
There is absolutely NO good reason to have a hard border between NI and ROI, it hurts absolutely nobody but us.
There is support for a special status within the EU for Northern Ireland, let them have it so we can lock down BRITAIN. NI voted majority remain regardless, and before those faggots come in and say "but that was muh catholics" well guess what, that's your fucking country now.
What do we do with the "NI's"? Who cares? We only kept them because they definitely would have caused further conflict in Ireland, and they have absolutely not been worth it. There is absolutely a place and identity for protestants in Ireland, even with planter heritage. Anyone with even a basic grasp on history knows that.

My point being that I don't consider these people British, and nor to many others. Rightfully so.

I'm not Irish, I'm English.
The northernmost point of Ireland is in the Republic. "Northern Ireland" is actually just Northeastern Ireland.

More importantly, while you worry about NI, how many English girls have been raped by your peace-loving Muslim immigrants, that you've been bringing in? Where are your priorities? There are too many fights for one man to fight, but why do you choose this one?

I'm not even reading that tripe. The moment I saw EU you lost me. Go fuck yourself you non-free cunt. I'll take the issue up with the EU in the future, if that's how it's gonna be. Good luck with the Mohammeds, you sorry cunt.

Geographical semantics, but ok.

You're convincing no one bar the odd 53 percenter, you delusional retard.

It was simply in response to him accusing me of being Irish. Of course there are many fights, but there isn't as much that I can do about niggers in england but I can counter the idea that Northern Ireland is worth keeping, when in reality it's a pro-EU shithole that will serve as the only land border with the EU and essentially a doormat for more muzzies.

I don't really care, anyone who knows anything about anything knows full well that Northern Ireland is a shithole and that the """people""" there are horrendous and not worth keeping.

Honest opinion, what do you think should happen with Northern Island? Realistically, not "kill them all, repopulate!"

No sell Liverpool to the Irish, a tenner ought to cover it

Realistically speaking, of course it will join the Republic. Catholics are out-breeding protestants and while Unionism is fairly safe it has absolutely no voice beyond the DUP and the DUP are pretty much shooting themselves in the head over and over and over again.

I want rid of them asap but the fact of the matter is that NI will definitely not be staying in the UK for our lifetime.

I will admit, as a (Confederate) Yank, I know next to nothing about the EU politics. My inate feelings are fuck the EU, national soveirenty should rein supreme, but I've never considered NI in those thoughts.

Shut up, Paddy. The colours, they are fine.

Yes, fuck the EU. I don't like the EU either. But the thing about NI is that there are many reasons why keeping it will harm us, and pretty much 0 reasons why keeping it will help us. They serve no purpose, cost us a LOT of money to support and contribute basically nothing.

I'm not a mick but I'll bet your sitting in Belfast right now desperately spamming "DUP IS SO BASED" and Paisley pepes to counter the fact that everyone thinks you're a fucking ape. You aren't the Union. You're a skidmark on the Isles.

stop with the proxy

We don't want the north. They're all English turncoats. You fought for it... you fucking keep it!

Brit here.

I'd burn you alive you southern cunt.

But we didn't fucking fight for it. We never wanted it. We just let them stay so they wouldn't cause more war in Ireland and they went ahead and caused it anyway.

>southern cunt
lol, fuck off. Stop getting all your political information and views from what the internet spoonfeeds you. Northern Ireland is not based, not British, and not worth keeping.

So do you think it is common sentiment in the Union that NI is a drain, and not only a drain, but a disgrace? What would you like done with the pro-Union population there? doesn't seem like you want them "repatriated", and I'm sure they wouldn't want that either.

Brit in Sweden. You decided to make the "out of the frying pan, into the fire!" meme a real-life choice. Gotta give it to you, you have balls. How's it working out?

Most people here forget NI exists or ignore them. Many only paid them any mind after the DUP propped up the tories in the election, which lead to the spamming of "MUH DUP ARE BASED" despite the fact that the DUP are still in the process of damage-controlling a multi-million pound scandal which is the latest of so many fucking scandals that they cause or are at the head of.

The "pro-union population" there are predominantly retards, you will VERY often see people say they are "irish" but "economically english" and in the last election countless fence-sitting but unionist-leaning people voted for Nationalist Irish parties.
People think that staunch support for the DUP and "The Union" means that the people of NI will resist joining the ROI, but they can't.
Any who threat violence would be put down easily and quickly, since Loyalist Paramilitaries and Armed Groups were absolutely fucking useless during the Troubles and still are to this day.
In about 20 years just about anyone affected by the Troubles whatsoever will be very elderly or dead, and pro-irish sentiment is definitely on the rise in NI.
Simply put it's a matter of getting rid of them and saving a massive amount of effort and money when we need it or just continue to foot the bill for a bunch of spongers and retards until they're bred out by bogtrotters.

huh what an uncharacteristically UK opinion. Usually it consists of shouting:
>Muh Great Empire!
>Muh Brexit!
>No EU your position is weak! while they plant there feet like a child with a tantrum to save face.
>as the Britain begins to sink
>as the holiday destinations they used to ruin tax them
>as everything north of London dies off cause it was Euro gibs keeping the factories open.

I hope Wales is doing alright. You never hear from those guys.

It's not uncharacteristic, it's simply a case of retards and newfags spamming whatever they're spoonfed without knowing anything about anything.
The history of Northern Ireland is a complex and interesting one, however absolutely none of it points to "it should stay British." The people there have proven unfit to rule themselves which was the entire basis upon which Northern Ireland was founded.
I don't see it as British, I don't consider the people British and I get embarrassed seeing other people mistake Northern Irish people for British.

I apologize for my ignorance on the situation, you would think being all anglo-sphere we would know at least SOMETHING about the situation, but our media is always concerned with who (((they))) want elected, and especially now, who (((they))) want impeached. So much happens in the world, but we get force fed Democrat Party propaganda rather than real news. I'm certainly not the one to crack this nut, but I do appreciate the insight from all.

In this age where anglophilia is a rarity, I welcome our union with Ulster.

Blind loyalty is part of the problem. They aren't like Gibraltar. There is no bonus-practical or sentimental-to keeping them. There are however many downsides.

need a united Ireland under the National Party

Excellent.

Ching chong ping pong

It's currently occupied soil so they are British at least as British as India was or Scotland.

I'm from Scotland, and I hate catholics. I'm not into the whole DUP thing - but fuck the pope and the IRA. The Orange walk can do whatever the fuck they like.

>bonfires have been there since forever, why would you build houses next to bonfires?
FIND ANOTHER PLACE FOR THE BONFIRE YOU TWIT.
>well what about airports?
lost my shit.

>fuck the pope and IRA
>pro Orange Order

Well that essentially puts you into the "I know fuck all about anything ever" camp along with the rest of them. The Orange Order have hurt Unionism more than the IRA ever did. Jog on.

>they haven't even had a fucking government for like a year now

so that's why corruption is at an all-time low.