No shitty love triangle

>No shitty love triangle
>Very little forced drama
>Great chemistry between characters as they bond over mysteries
Just finished this and was blown away by how comfy it is. Kyoani managed to do what very few studios can with SOL, make it actually feel somewhat grounded in reality.

Yeah, it was pretty relaxizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chitanda still needed to get whored out. Imagine the animation quality used to render a scene of her masturbating. Holy fuck I just can't imagine.

Hyouka wasn't a SOL though.

If I suffer from ADHD would I like this show? Be honest.

Nope.

t.oreki
Do it yourself you lazy bum.

I have it and I did.

Why this is so sexy?

It had the best festival episodes ever made

>no love triangles
I thought balding shota was into mc

So this show isn't intended for people with ADHD.
Thanks for clarifying my doubts. I actually don't suffer from ADHD, I just wanted to prove my theory about the people who's always shitposting about Hyouka.

I doubt any anime is for people with 'adhd'
You call it adhd, but in western media it's normal to have cuts every 5 seconds, this implies a budget. It's embarrass to see how Anime fags have convinced themselves it's the people complaining about cuts that are the one at fault here. But no. Go ahead. Enjoy your boring panning scenes and just static lipsync.

Best Kyoani show

He was just jealous.

but I like my shitty love triangle and forced drama and characters bonding over random requests

But he was really supportive. Where did you deduce envy from?

He literally said so.

I watch this when I have trouble sleeping

Source? because context says a lot.

Watch the show, he says so in one of the episodes

>no source
thought as much

Not that guy, but he's right. I don't remember which episode it was either, but it is there.

Literally wat

The only jealousy was because he's not that good at thinking out stuff, I don't remember anything related to romance or love

it's in one of the episodes from the arc where they watch the girls movie, or a little bit after

fucking watch it yourself and you'll find it

I realize I'm talking to autistic people here that never hold any actual daily conversation themselves and are unable to grasp social clue related to the context, tone and choice of words, hence I asked for the context. Otherwise we've got nothing to go on.
I never claimed he never uttered the sentence, just that context mattered.

>jealous
There's that word again, the word you're looking for is envy. Please widen your vocabulary a bit more.

Still no proof

One entire subplot in the school festival revolves around Satoshi trying to outsmart Hotaru, and then feeling like a retard when Hotaru solves it like it was nothing by the end of the arc's last episode. Then on valentine's day they have a conversation in a bridge that sheds more light

I'm just now getting to this one myself. Loving it so far.

I'm curious how soft they feel.

>hurr still no proof durr you're autistic

Why was sensei mad?

the mc is lucky to obtain that bitch with a hime cut

I never claimed any of that. Nor asked you to explain any of that. LEARN TO READ.

I asked for CONTEXT
Also that font is horrendous.

He just gave you context: an entire subplot. Do you want him to copy the text of the show or what? And YOU call others autistic? Holy molly.

Please don't fall for it

Have you not watched the show?

>molly
Okay you're just baiting.

Like bags of sand.

It is adorable.

They have their place, but the anime market is oversaturated with this tired trope.

This actually only proves my point further. I hope you realize that.

Balding shota is still into MC as evident by that scene.

Oreki was subconsciously rubbing his shaft

Where are the webms of these semon demons?

Shit arc.
Literally deus ex.

>was blown away by how comfy it is
So was i, fell asleep while watching it. If anything its been a great sleeping aid.

I hope KyoAni can top Hyouka In the next 4 years.

gracias, user

>balding shota

he has the face of a shota

>Where did you deduce envy from?