What is the worst anime you have seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeZiu9kDaPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your favorite anime

Probably not that.

All the way through? Prolly Negima!?

i think it was called cross edge?

it's the one where the heroine gets dragged off to an island in the first episode, her mom gets gunned down right in front of her, and she gets cavity searched by someone with a robotic arm

and in the next episode she's smiling and having a good time piloting a mech

you must have some real shit taste.

all the "seinen" anime

>cross edge
Google says that's a ps3 game.

Cross Ange.

do you mean Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo ? i've heard about it should i bother myself with it or it's just one of sunrise modern shit

Yeah, that.

WHITE

ALBUM

ONE.

Boys be was so bad that I ended up watching it 3 times. It looked interesting each time, but after every completion I had blocked it from my memory. Not even joking, that's what made me start cataloging what I've watched.

Pupa

Dai Mahou Touge.

Imagine Dokuro-chan without any of the comedy or charm

Kampfer

Watch for the physical.

The anime is bad? I liked the manga

Nigga is you talking shit about GSC because I'll fucking fight you, but to answer your question, It would probably be Claymore or Elfem Lied

its an original ova story, its good i got it on dvd

That bad?

I mean the original Negima anime was pretty fucking shit to start with.

If by "anime" you mean "animation of any length produced in Japan" then I'm going to vote for Human Zoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeZiu9kDaPU

Master of Martial Hearts

Aoi Sekai no Chushin de/Center of the Blue World

I've seen plenty of anime that were worse on technical merits, but I think the most awful thing I've ever seen is the Starship Troopers OVA - it's an extremely generic late 80's OVA with no redeeming features, it completely butchers the themes of the source material, and inexplicably for an OVA based on a book that features terrifying mecha combat on alien worlds, there's almost no action, it's tremendously boring.

The character designs are fucking awful, and as a whole the OVA is mediocre, but at least it actually has power armor in it.

Unlike the movie.

But that anime was fun as hell. It was like one of these old police movies.

Pic not related

It's the antithesis of everything sunrise.

Worst that I watched to completion? Probably Desert Punk.
Its stupid, it's got dumb as hell jokes, it squeezes in as many ways it can show tits onscreen as possible, there's explosions goddamn everywhere, and i felt icky just watching this piece of underaged neet-bait. Never had i seen an anime before that toed the line of the stupidity event horizon.

and thats why i adore it

I watched one episode of that and got 209 screenshots. Then I deleted it off my hard drive cuz it wasn't interesting.

It's not even bad honestly. It gets quite good after the first 8 episodes or so.

I watched for the titty and I was still disappointed.

I mean there's a right way and wrong way to do a fanservice anime, and when your bad guy is monologging and doing his evil speeches while being literally unable to stop groping henchgirl titty, you're just trying to hard.

Hell, somehow Agent Aika was more subtle about things.

>Imagine Dokuro-chan without any of the comedy or charm
t. man with terrible taste

Cross Ange was fun.

Or maybe it was the threads that were fun.

Idk, but she was a pretty based protag. She starts off a shit though, so don't give up on it after one episode.

I would say seeing the other Lamune stuff makes this one better but, that'd be a bald faced lie.

Well, okay, a little better, but not really.

More specifically, White Album 1, Part 2. Part 1 was really good and actually deliver what it promised, great artwork and characters, then Part 2 happened, which is by far the worse harem ever made, if you wanna know what a bad harem and in general a bad anime is like, watch White Album Part 2 definitely.

Interesting thing about this one is that despite being generic it was a direct inspiration for the design of the main character of Halo, which is now regarded as iconic.

It's pretty entertaining if you just watch it for the LOLSHAFT and assume it's a parody.

Well, that was a thing.

Recently tried to give it a 2nd chance, i couldn't. get past episode 10

I seen up to episode 50ish when it was airing

To Love-Ru. I liked the OP tho.

Certainly not that

Though truth told I think I may have liked Bean better

Is it really that bad? I've been planning to start it

No
He's just a meme faggot who watched less than 10 anime series in his life

Haruhi Suzumiya. Nothing really interesting happened, and all the characters were annoying or uninteresting. Also one of the most generic series I've ever seen.

I don't know about worst, probably some garbage seasonal show I only gave an episode of attention. My most hated anime is a toss up between Diebuster and 8th MS team.

The last 10 minutes made it all worth it

Please explain what your problem is with Diebuster.

Fuck you nigger, Gunsmith Cats was great.

1. Tight script.
2. Effective and charming characterization.
3. Strong direction.
4. Consistently good art and animation.
5. Plenty of well-choreographed action.

What the fuck more do you want?

Shit taste has never been this bad before.

>angular hair
>good

You share first fempai.

>nit-picking

It's very subjective, that's why I wouldn't say it's the worst thing I've watched. It's certainly well produced.

My problem with Diebuster is that it didn't feel very Gunbuster-y, yet it tried to ape the famous scenes. I was absolutely fine with the show until the end of episode 1 with the Inazuma kick. It was ridiculous. It felt more like FLCL than Gunbuster, and that might be fine if I particularly liked FLCL and if the show wasn't Gunbuster 2.

Probably Tokyo Ghoul. At least, from the shows which name I remember.

I couldn't get into this one either.

Diebuster, whatever, it rubs me the wrong way. 8th MS team is fucking garbage though.

I thought that was the point, like the Fraternity had lost sight of the old ideals of the Top, and they have to get their shit together to defeat the Gunbuster-era space monster.

That's the impression I got, anyway.

God, reading through threads like these always just serves to remind me how absolutely terrible average taste is on Sup Forums.

It seems like everybody on this board is either:

1. part of some niche and doesn't realize it, they just think everybody who isn't a member of the same niche has shit taste, or
2. has such immature taste that they're only aware of the most superficial possible elements of any given work, the nuance of script, direction, and character are just beyond them.

I mean, look at this faggot for example:

>Haruhi Suzumiya. ... one of the most generic series I've ever seen.
If he just hated the show, that would be fine, there are valid reasons to hate this show. I know people who hate this show and I'm fine with that. But he says it's "one of the most generic series [he's] even seen." The show which made one of the boldest production choices in television history. Love it or hate it, nothing quite like Endless Eight has happened before or since, in anime or any other show. But it's "one of the most generic series".

If it's just one guy, you assume he's just an idiot, but then you look at the rest of this thread and realize that Sup Forums is just as bad as MAL in terms of taste only more skewed toward ecchi, edgy, and mindfuck.

>She starts off a shit though
She is cinsistently shit throughout the series. The only change is that she became tough shit.

I remember looking into that, and seeing it looked more kid friendly saturday morning style affair than the one I did watch.

I couldn't even understand the logic jump.

t. Ken-sama

Highway Jenny. Literally one long ed with shitty animation.

as long as it's floofy it's good

Seconding not this.

Hell? This is so utterly obscure, yet it looks like it so much better than so much other romanceshit based on what it s aims seem to be. What makes it bad?

Holy shit, picked up.

Probably date a live or infinite stratos or (insert really trashy unoriginal haremshit here)

MoMH was so bad that it became good.

>Newtype DVD
>probably watched several times
>don't even remember the OP/ED
I've honestly considered re-watching, then I see that image and change my mind.

No, it's actually pretty good that's just some bait

Aku no Hana.

Holy fuck nothing I have ever watched has been so fucking ugly

Unironically SOA since I fell for the meme

Akame ga kill