This is what MEN look like

You guys are so stupid. You think women want braindead muscle-jocks? please. This is what mother nature has created, this is the next step in evolution, sorry, but it's true. We aren't cavemen anymore, we don't need to protect women, they can protect themselves now, so naturally only the funniest and most quirky men are going to find mating partners. Sorry Sup Forums, you lost, just die and the real men have their time.

youtube.com/watch?v=xm63aVNwvao&t=329s

>this is what nu-males actually believe

cope more

faggot

Fpbp
/thread

Thanks for the laugh OP.

> can you reverse a trailer?
> gut a fish?
> do you know what a circuit breaker is?
> can you do an oil change?
> have you ever fucked a woman hard without any regard for her enjoyment?
> when you walk into a room do you feel like you have everyone's undivided attention
> if there was an earthquake in 5 minutes time and water, power were out for 4 days would you be prepared?
> if you saw someone going into cardiac arrest at the mall do you have the skills and confidence to save them or would you slink away?
> have you gone months without checking fb or twitter?

You and your kind are betas. Quirky? Nah say whatever you want you arent desirable to women. You can only attract confused females with daddy issues and low self esteem. You offer nothing to a productive society and as such won't be around long. An adult that wastes time posting on social media about fag rights and fawns over ugly fat purple haired women isn't an adult. He's a boy.

> easy times make weak men

why they act so cringy
fuck

This is the best example of what happens when we let materialistic "free market" type selection to drive mankind evolution.

These faggots are the most successful type of males out there, I suppose that automatically makes them all superior chads, right? After all they were the ones selected by society.

>You think women want braindead muscle-jocks?
Implying all muscular dudes are stupid, whatever makes you sleep better noodlearms

That fucking cuck in glasses always had tis punchbe face. It’s that kind of anperson who would break something in your house by accident and never tell you about it but smile all the time like an overexcited retard

They look as though they are discussing makeup tips and beauty products

That is not men.. that is SOY BOYS

Good post user. If you can't survive alone in the wild for a prolonged time you're not deserving to exist. Instead of mother nature sorting out the weak we're now at complete mercy of lady luck who we all know is a whore.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Reminder that this is what Sup Forums looks like.
Just shut the fuck up about masculinity and nu-males.
You're the most beta and unfit board on Sup Forums.

#soyboysquad2017

>that flag
The guys in your photo still have more women than OPs pic

You would shit your pants if that ghetto spic on the left even look at you in the face, you swedish faggot.

I think he'd be more apt to spreading his cheeks and inviting him in for a visit

That numale creature on the right needs a beating so badly. I havent seen a face that punchable in a long time.

>only fags post on social media
>post is on social media
?

It you have no mating partner, user.
I guarantee it.
You may very well spend your entire life trying and have MAYBE 1 child, who will have no respect for you. Those aren't replacement numbers. You're failing, because of your pathetic world view and faggy persona.

>caring what women want
if women want to be whores, I'm fine with that, just don't expect me to be waiting for you after you take miles of dick and look like a beef and cheddernsomeone threw at a wall

I would bully everyone of them, then fuck their wives in front of their faces

Looks like it's from the initial opening scene in a gay gang bang video.

This guy made me feel like vomiting

Their wives would love it too. They will never admit it, but they're sick of fag level sex. They want to just be pounded and treated like a slab of fuckmeat for a change.

>implying

That room should have been cleared with a flamethrower.

Can protect themselves? Is that why feminism exist? Because a male cant walk up to any woman and rape em?

Chill out please.

>we don't need to protect women, they can protect themselves now
>only the funniest and most quirky men are going to find mating partners
Bitch why you even mad? Both men and women like this will only reproduce for one, maybe two generations. After that, they'll die off and things will reset back to what has worked for thousands of years. I ain't even mad, yo.

I am in great physical shape and a cloud architect. Im guessing you are weak AND stupid. Smells like manlet.

No, this is what the people that go to Sup Forums-meetups look like.

unfortunately female partner selections tell a different story

women will tell you, and they believe this, that they are more attracted to sensitive more feminine, and respectful men
the reality however is that they are attracted to taller, stronger, insensitive, and disrespectful women

the more you respect a woman the less she will respect you
remember that

You're never gonna make it breh.

Legit I go to the gym with pretty much exclusively smart bros cos brainlets occupy a lower strata in British society which have been sold on hedonism and lethargy far to easily.

>thinks Sup Forums is social media
Neck yourself nu-male

Cotton t-shirts should be fucking outlawed. They're faggy, scruffy and encourage laziness in men. Walking around in public in a cotton t with some shitty TV show logo or some shit on it is the most beta thing you can do.

This t-shirt and shorts, scruffy beard, quiffy hair numale epidemic needs to end.

Sup Forums is anti-social media if anything.

Sup Forums IS a form of social media, albeit not the normie pozzed version that most sites take up

In a thread full of great posts I'm just gonna highlight these two.

>don't need to protect women

Say that to the german who watched his gf get raped by a nigger.

Well, high IQ males do score lower on aggressive response tests. And high IQ females reproduce later in life and are markedly less maternal. Seems like a reasonable post-industrial mating strategy. You're probably right.

You would call your bear boyfriends to protect you?

Women like to be held and protected, not listen to someone feigning tears of indignation at whatever it is that Trump tweeted. You'd be seen as a wonderful gay friend tho

Is that Hbombercuck I see on the upper-left corner?

Mass exodus when? The real, intelligent strong and conservative men and women need to have their own nation state while the world burns.

First part of the constitution:
1. The right to bear arms
2. The right to freedom of speech
3. Non-citizens are not permitted to own land
4. Only genetically european peoples will be granted citizenship
5. Freedom of religion shall only apply to historically european religions, Islam is and always will be banned
6. There shall be no central banks that are not owned and regulated by the government
7. The government shall have complete control over the printing of money

>evolution

Fucking lel

>women will tell you, and they believe this, that they are more attracted to sensitive more feminine, and respectful men
>the reality however is that they are attracted to taller, stronger, insensitive, and disrespectful women
??????????????
Women are sensitive as fuck, yo.

Wtf these guys aren’t even really manly they’re just wearing puffy jackets and standing toughly to make themselves look like bigger guys.

>nu males
Epedemic male suicide rates explained

holy shit. all those look like faggots. this is modern men?

hear ye

>doesn't think internet message boards are social media
>being this retarded

it is social media, infact its even more gutless than shit like facebook because you hide behind anonymity

People want sexual partners that closely resemble how they are internally.

The natural state for both men and women are sexually unattractive to one another, as women are liberal, lazy, cold, calculating liars that are looking for the strongest male to pump seed into and protect them (read sperm wars), and men are conservative, romantic idealists looking for caring, nurturing and physically prime women.
Both sides have to put on a masquerade to attract a partner. Men will act stoic and be almost completely unfeeling and women will flood you with warm embraces, emotions and will initally try to keep a steady weight. Its why relationships die when either side reveal their trueselves, why compromise becomes an effective strategy for marriage, why this new generation of both females and males are so utterly repulsive to eachother, and ultimately, why western birth rates are so low. The Japanese also suffer from this but that stems from American influence on the Japs after WW2, in the form of equality between sexes. The combination of the Japanese work ethic and females in the workplace have crushed wages, meaning longer hours, less jobs and less time to find partners.

The hugbox of liberal social politics, welfare and the introduction of social media, has allowed males and females to act in their true nature. Everyone circlejerks one another with little to no shaming for their actions and in the event they do get shamed, they get blocked or hounded by the rest of the pack instead of actually developing ideas and discussions beyond basic animalistic repsonses, i.e. ad-hominem. Niggers hang with other niggers and appreciate nigger behaviour, feminists hang with other feminists and appreciate feminist behaviour. There is no room for improvement, to grow or to reflect because you are told that its fine by the people you've spent most time with. Self-improvement and introspection is frowned upon and attacked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The sooner we eliminate toxic masculinity the better. Only then can we truly have a peaceful secure society.

Those aren't men, those are Democrats.

Who else eating right, reading everyday, and working out lifting heavy objects, running up mountains, and generally being a useful human male with higher levels of testosterone?

I am, yet the slimes are still raping kids.
What gives!?

No wonder Mexicans are stealing all your females, kek.

>This is the average white man.

DIdnt some women in the uk get raped for two hours by a manlet nigger?

yeah i can see that woman without any value would flok around them but a "real man" ain't looking for a hole to jizz in

it's about procreation and you don't wanna have those woman attracted by something like this

He's jewish and has legitimate medical issues

The only thing your 'real men' are getting more of is video games and rogaine. Try again.

>we don't need to protect women
We do. Women (massive majority of them) can't protect anything if properly attacked.

In case you haven't noticed, your "reasonable post-industrial mating strategy" results in insufficient reproduction rates and thus dooms such a society to extinction.

user my eyes are shit I NEED to wear glasses. How can I still look good? (I thought the thick rimmed glasses were ok)

We need a good world war to kill off the weak and fat.

sage
sage
sage
redirect slide threads
sage