The state of my home town

Now, I've lived in Keighley all me life, me old mum was born here, I know her parents were from round here, not sure about me dad cos I never met him, he fucked off when me mum got pregnant and all she knows about him is his name was Keith and he was a scaffolder from somewhere round Birmingham.

Now, when I was a kid this town weren't too bad, you know, it was like most places back in the 70's and 80's, normal, a few Pakistani families but not too many and they were pretty friendly, one family owned the shop on the corner, they used to tick me old mum when she ran short of cash, but she always paid up and they were always nice to me.

I remember we used to play football in the street, in the summer we'd take our bikes and go fishing, I even remember my first girlfriend, Trudy her name was, lovely girl, but you know dirty hehe.

It's all changed now, the Muslims have taken over, kids don't play out anymore, you see the odd gang, hoods up, drinking from a bottle of cider and shouting and breaking windows, of course the Pakistanis are out in force, they run this town, they own the council, they own all the local businesses, half the police are Muslims, and all the criminal gangs, the big boys I mean, they're all Muslims too.

I see young girls, white girls all the time, very young, some can't be older than 10, all dolled up and made up hanging around in pairs or maybe 3 of them, playing on their expensive mobile phones and waiting, waiting for a Muslim Taxi to come along and whip em off to god knows where.

I like to keep me eyes open and me mouth shut if you know what I mean, I gotta live round here and you can't fuck about with the Ahmeds, you upset one you have thousands on yer back, and they don't mind putting nosey white geezers in the ground if you follow my meaning.

I'm gonna tell you one story, it's one of many I could relay to you, but this one I find particularly upsetting and I just want to put it out there, who knows maybe it'll wake some people up...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for interest.

A few years ago this polish family moved in down the road, now forgive me spelling, I don't speak polish and you know, lots of z's and k's and all that, the blokes name was pzemo (sounds like pshelmo), he was a driver, he had a big cab and he used to haul trailers from Leeds up to Scotland, his wife was called violeta, she used to help out in the corner shop, pretty lady and always had a smile and a kind word.

they had a kid, little girl called Dorotka, beautiful little thing, she has this long blonde hair, her mothers green eyes, freckles, a real sweetheart, very sweet and she was a happy kid, you know her voice sort of sang when she spoke, and she always seemed to be excited about life.

Now, 4 years ago I was watching match of the day, so it was about 11 pm on a Saturday, I heard a row outside, shouting, girl screaming so I looked out the window and there was Violeta fighting with a taxi driver, or rather he was slapping her about and she was sort of defending herself, another Ahmed had little dorotka by the hair, she was crying and there was blood running down her face, just a trickle like, I went to the front door and shoutedsomething like 'Oi, stop it i'm calling the police', some other neighbours were out too, and the first ahmed punched Violet a last time and they put little Dorotka in the taxi and drove away.

now long story short - Dorotka had arranged to meet this young Pakistani lad, the mum had somehow found out and followed her kid to the bus stop, when the taxi pulled up she started kicking up a fuss and it all got physical, turns out Dorotka was gone for 2 days, the mum rand the police but as usual nothing was done, bear in mind little dorotka was only 11 at the time...

country is going downhill fast

Child and mother assaulted and child kidnapped and police did nothing. Thats just too hard to believe I'm afraid mate.

Abducted children make national news almost instantly.

Violeta was obviously racist. Just racist.

Yeah remember Rotherham?

Now Pzemo was away when all this was going on, so he gets back and hears all about it, now apparently he found one of these ahmeds sitting in his taxi on the high street, so he's dragged him out the car and givem him a right good hiding, he probably thought that was the end of that, but the poor bloke don't understand the way this town works.

now they got him a few weeks later, walking back from the shop, 4 or 5 of them beat the living daylights out of him, put him in a come, he lost an eye, they busted up his leg so bad the doctors thought about amputation, he lost most of his teeth and basically he'll never walk properly again, and he definitely can't drive no more.

now I see little Dorotka, who's about 14 or 15 now most days going to school, sometime she gets dropped off by some Ahmed in a taxi, sometimes she's down the bus stop with a friend, on her phone, dressed up like a tart waiting for old Ahmed to come and take her god knows where, if it's a Friday night then she ain't coming back till sunday night.

I still remember that family when they moved in, full of hopes and dreams of building a better future for their kid, I remember Pzemo waving as he climbed into hid cab, I remember once seeing little Dorotka sitting patiently on the curb, knowing her dad was due back from a trip an minute, and the delight in her face when his truck rounded the coirner, the tears on violeta face as he scooped his baby up with one arm and embraced his wife with the other.

This my friends is just one story, I could tell you scores more, and there are blokes like me all over Britain who watch these horror stories playing out every single day, please, if you have a daughter in Britain today do not let her out of your sight, and if you're thinking about moving here don't move to a Muslim town.

The rotherham deal was sluts that have been brainwashed by jew media. They went willingly with the pakis for drugs and alcohol. Sad but true.

They weren't pulling up at bus stops punching little girls in the face and bundling them into cars in front of their parents. Are you really that stupid.

>11-15 year old girls are sluts
I think you are the one brainwashed by jew media, you pedophile defending piece of shit.

> 11-15 year old girls are sluts.

Yes and they are sluts because of the fucking jew media. If you have not managed to teach your children not to go off with adult pakis for alcohol you have fucking failed as a parent.

I'm not defending the pedos you idiot. I'm pointing out that their was a difference in circumstance and that no children were violently beaten and bundled into waiting cars in front if their parents.

sick limey fuck. you deserve to burn with the rest of those animals

I was there yesterday visiting a friend. It's a fucking shithole. Everything looked grubby, except the mosque which had a mudslime power washing the front entrance. Drove 10 minutes down the road through Silsden and it was actually quite a nice place, and surprisingly mostly white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.[c] The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.
Yeah it didn't have to do with them being threatened with horrible things at all. It wasn't because they were fucking scared to death.
You will go to hell

>Trudy her name was, lovely girl, but you know dirty hehe

You have one of the reason right there. Trudy grew up and voted for more shitskins and free gibs. Men grew up and voted for gibs when not in pubs.

Spent in UK a year or two a decade ago. Was hell on earth for me - natives were alienated people, druggies, homos, whores. Shitskins everywhere and was around the time our gypsies started to come. People were more afraid of them, pickpockets and beggars, than of Ahmeds selling drugs to 10 year olds for sex, as you said.

35 year old British mum getting gangbanged for heroin, was first time (and last) when I saw a heroin addict in action (took her in, was drunk and no idea what she was about, was lonely) and I sobered instantly. She looked 50. Passed by a school, 2 white girls, giggling for attention, surrounded by 20 niglets, their schoolmates.

I spent an insane amount drinking, saw after office party with 10 drunk white women, 4 stayed late and left fro another pub. I reached that later on, one of them around 55-60 was going out with a nigger of 17. Got jumped by niggers myself some night.

Got a nice moment buying an old man a beer, we talk a bit about the situation and he started crying. We were near Windsor walls.

I try to avoid now even Heathrow as connecting flight, is like all employees there are from Nigeria or Pakistan, make me sick.

France is worse than UK but police still is not infested with homos and mudslimes. Germany will take you both in 10-15 years, Sweden is already on 1st place. Then we're next.

Thank God for Sup Forums, were Europeans can shit on each other and fight with burgers and leafs, too.

>I see young girls, white girls all the time, very young, some can't be older than 10, all dolled up and made up hanging around in pairs or maybe 3 of them, playing on their expensive mobile phones and waiting, waiting for a Muslim Taxi to come along and whip em off to god knows where.

are you sure its taxi drivers they're waiting for? that sounds shady as fuck

I'm going to try one more time and then give up as you are clearly stupid or deliberately pretending to be so.

I am not defending the pedos and I would burn them myself given the chance. But the fact is the OP story is a fucking lie. No one openly attacks children and bundles them into cars in front of their parents and the police ignore it.

Call me what you want.

You are calling underage girls sluts, you clearly don't understand what grooming is. Fuck you Ahmed

Yes and they are. But it's not their fault. They have been betrayed and taught that being sexy for darkies is something to aspire to by the kike media.

Just look at the Arian Grandes fanbase etc.

I hope the bongs go down fighting. This is a travesty.

This is a fucking LARP copypasta from a thread last night. Neck yourself, Ahmed

At last someone who gets its.

This story is clearly fiction.

LARPing paki twat.

I'm very happy to hear that the Anglo got what he wanted.

do you guys genuinely think these things don't happen though?

Obviously grooming goes on but this story is a LARP.

This!

To kidnap young girls is very common among muslimes. When the Ottoman Empire occupied Hungary, Serbia, today's Ukraine the Muslims kidnapped as nany women and children as possible they used them as sex slaves. The young boys become muslim soldiers. This is Islam.
We kicked out them in 1686. And we still try to keep them out.

This is not a fucking blog cite, bruv.

>Now, I've lived in Keighley all me life

Leave that shithole it's a lost cause

>Oi, me mates wee lass got roiped by Pakis roight before me very own oys, she did.

Assuming that all these stories aren't massively exaggerated or even outright made up - why the fuck are you britbongs still paying (((taxes))) to such a """state"""?

You must be a boomer or an old ass millennial. As a generation Z person I can confirm most teens are sluts nowadays.

a break down in social cohesion and trust is part and parcel of multiculturalism

You just have to accept it, like weekly bombings, truckings, or stabbings, as the price you pay for your new vibrant society.

You aren't a xenophobe are you?

Calling children who have been groomed by pedophile gangs "sluts" is absolutely abhorrent.
Will you call your 11 year old daughter a slut, if she gets groomed and raped by a gang of pedophile mudslimes?

Women wanted "diversity", now they have it all over Europe. I say good, the cunts deserve it

My children know that going off with adult pakis to get drunk is stupid and wrong.

it's because you are a bunch of cucks

I suspect from your use of language that you're a woman?

Fix your roof nigga.

Nice LARP

I assume from your defending of pedophiles and your calling underage girls "sluts" that you are a muslim?

It is fault of this Pzemo. First he could not educate properly his daughter. Then when Dorotika was going out with (((asian))) men, to fuck, drink and take drugs, he blamed the men. But it was all his fault. Also a real muslim would not behave like that. They are (((asians))) not muslims.

yes in that case she is simply a whore who needs beatings

R O T H E R H A M

now, kindly fuck off, sand nigger

No one is defending pedos. Are you really that stupid? I just called out OP on the obvious fake story and have been proven correct by subsequent posters who recognised the pasta.

Your repeated strawman argument about defending pedos is intellectually dishonest and I feel bad for you.

#
(OP) #
>Trying hard to sound working class "me and me mum"
>Conviently a bonde, green eyed Polish family arrives (we live our Slavs don't we folks!!)
>polish family immediately lets the whole neighborhood know the name of their child (???)
>police does nothing about a Kidnapping in broad daylight and this doesn't even make the news
>"oh noes MSM hiding the truth" when even a brown person does farting makes the front page of the Daily Fail

Nice LARP you fucking faggot. Go to Facebook where all the Britain first retards and Tommy Robinson supporting mongos will believe this without questioning the obvious manipulation agenda behind it .

At least they're not you, mudslime subhuman

Taxi drives is a euphemism like 'asian'.

You are calling underage girls sluts. I don't give a shit about OP's LARP here. We were talking about Rotherham. You were calling the victims sluts. 11-15 year old girls who have been groomed by pedophile gangs. They aren't sluts, they are victims of pedophile groomers. Not everyone has good parents to tell them what is right and wrong, that doesn't make them any less victims.

Question about Rotherham:

Now obviously these guys should be locked up either way but I'm conflicted. Was it really rape and kidnapping or was it a bunch of slutty working class girls exchanging their holes for free alcohol and cigs? I've met their kind before and I wouldn't put it past them.

Yes, The OP is a larping faggot. But muslims are still dirty paki cunts. So you can fuck right off.

If you have car washed , shop in mudslime shops , eat take away food or use taxi's you are part of the problem. ALL non-muslim people need to stop funding this filth , mostly they do not work normal jobs they fiddle the system and trade in cash. Just STOP giving them money in any form, its easy to do and you will be richer and fitter.

oh, no, the police never ignore kidnapping, child rape, and grooming

never

not even once

>was it a bunch of slutty working class girls exchanging their holes for free alcohol and cigs?

This.

It's termed 'grooming' for a reason. I'm not saying it's not exploitation, however at that age, you should be old and wise enough to know whether or not blowing a 40+ year old pakistani for attention is the right thing to do.

Neck yourself mudslime

Okay, I do see your point and I agree that they are victims. In fact I have said it quite a few times in this thread. I never said otherwise.

But if the girls without good parents and role models look like sluts and behave like sluts I'll call them sluts.

>France is worse than UK

Eh, there are still huge areas of France that are majority white. In the UK even a lot of the rural villages are poor and shit. Scotland and Wales are decent though.

I can sort of understand you, I’m Bengali and my parents emigrated here to get away. But now it’s here and I’m trying to get away from Europe ASAP. Looking towards Singapore or Hong Kong as my gf is Malaysian.
The paki areas truly are hellish, on par with some of the worst in Bangladesh.

Awww a but-hurt dirty mudslime cunt who is upset because UK will be out of the EU and savages will not be aloud in anymore.

> oh, no, the police never ignore kidnapping,

The girls in rotherham etc were groomed and threatened. Not violently bundled into cars in front of their parents. Idiot!

What in the fuck did you just say

Lol should I care ? It's happening because people like you and the pole guy don't organize like those Ahmed's

You and guys like you are the problem, sure the politicans allowed it but that doesn't mean the rest of you keep your mouth shut and go one like nothing has happened...

Better live ones day as a lion then a 100 years as a sheep

>we're next.
Who's we?

think about what you just posted you disgusting piece of shit

I never understood why therhe is call centres everywhere where arabs and niggers live.

It's not worth it Istvan. They think muslims are humans. Let them die painfully in their ignorance while we try to stop fucking shitskins trying to come here.

Britain is dead, they did this to themselves.

Guessing Romania , R U a retard ?

based romanian
I went on holiday to your country and I got the worst shits I've ever had in my life. But I'd rather live there than here.
I went to Bucharest and saw the big crazy government building that they can't afford to light. And the wall where that president guy was shot.

He was talking about UK stupid bong. We only have 0.3% muslims so we do not have your fantasies about Ahmeds. Here they know if they bark they are fucked up.

I thought about and I stand by it as it is factually correct.

That's the good thing about logic, Your feeling make no difference.

What logic? You're misrepresenting sexual exploitation on the scale of thousands of girls with active support from these girl's carers along with sometimes implicit support from the police.

The sheer scale of this shit and the number of people who are supposed to be responsible for the girls makes this more than mere 'grooming'.

Unfortunately this. Many better off white people gloat about these horror stories, and hate the poor and working class. They don't realize that they are next.

If you click on my ID all of my posts in this thread will be highlighted. That will make them easier for you to read. I am not repeating myself further.

based Radu

What's so bad about Romania? I'm thinking of moving there, gf's Romanian and has good country morals (rural Transilvania, not cucked București). The land is beautiful for a homestead.

And ofcourse the Eurofaggots come out of the woodwork to call OP and a liar, call the little girls who were molested sluts and defend the pedophile rape gangs

What a suprise

What you need to do is quite clear. There is an honoured tradition in all societies to maintain order. Form a group and gather some money.

In 2017 it should go something like this.

First thing you need to do is research OSINT. Its basicly open source intelligence.

Learn some of the techniques and master the tools of the trade.
>Start marking all the sandniggers in the area
>compile a data set
>start monitoring the social media posts
>compile another data set of the suspected victims

Now you need to map out the diffrent networks.
>use the tools you like
>make a system for easily adding intelligence
>mark out their favorite cars (identifying details like license plates)

With this you should have enough data to start targeting the degenerates for tracking warez.
>be creative when doing this. (you will learn while researching the topic)

Use this. Start learning. State power has obviousley failed your community. Create an intelligence network and use the power wisely.

Once all this is done you can easily compile enough data to incriminate most anyone.

>its all about knowledge, user. You will quickly surpass the polices ability to monitore. Even in orwellian brittian.

Keep in mind that fucking with the minds and spychie of these people can be more effective than giving the police incriminating data sets.
>mi6 will chase your ass all over England to stop you from knowing too much (litteraly)

Fuck with the heads of these people. You will quickly see how easy it is to do this en mas.

Please highlight the posts defending the pedos.

It's fucking disgusting. It has to be muslims. I can't believe for one second that those are white men. They are worse than muslims.

write that shit in your diary, fag.

We will get the feral pieces of shit out of our country.

Pure LARP although described situations not untrue or uncommon. Too much “down the checklist” British slang phrasings. Left none out. Super larpy.

Basicly create a community driven intelligence operation.
>compile data on targets
>understand the relationships between data points
>utilize data to improve situation
>form a list of "hostile targets"
>target said induviduals with the necessary means
This can be anything from spamming their workplace to constant identity theft. Sometimes its good to open a dialouge and explain your intentions.

In some cases you might get enough incriminating data to just send them off to prison.

Its hard work. But the tools are easy to obtain and the effects canot be overstated.

Keep in mind that you might encounter countermeasures. Good opsec will keep you from getting killed if you mistakenly spy on some spooks.

I'm not far from you user ;) J27 of the M62 not far from Showcase cinemas. I'm not in the midst of Paki central thank God, but driving through some parts of Bradford really is like driving through Islamabad.

Some of the world's greatest scaffolders come from Birmingham, not a lot of people know that

From Huddersfield lad, very similar story here, North of England is on the very brink.

>France is worse than UK
France is fucked, beyond repair fucked, but we're no way near Bongistan, Germanistan or Swedestan levels of fucked.

our decline can easily be blamed on the good people`s lack of action.

Britbongs. Your fathers did these operations for years. Most of them started as community actions. Then became goverment institutions.

If my community became near what you are describing. I would have an intelligence operation most shitskin nations would only dream about.

Nothing is stopping you. There is no gatekeepers of this knowledge. Its just hard work for the greater good.

Revolutions and inquisitions were started for less.

Are you sure? I thought you were the ones who are doing worst, demographically speaking.

You can buy a house in silsden for about 20k.

From Leeds,can confirm, Batley, keithly, Dewsbury all Muslim shit holes. All during my lifetime. I wasn't surprised that old nutter shot that MP. Things will only get uglier.

Jobs fucked mate

This.

We are conditiond to belive there is some invicible power maintaing order. There is no more order than that you create yourself.

The police are institutions easily infiltrated. Create your own. Fight for what you hold dear!

Submission, like Allah commands

They were paid for it with drugs, bitches love drugs #blackCharlesIvesmatters

This is actually true. Lets not put some of these girls on a pedestal. It was a trade off and desu, half these girls are complete trash who you'd cross the street to avoid. Were the men in the wrong? Ofc, but that doesnt change the facts.

its just too much of a parody to be true. hes trying too hard to sound authentic

bang tidy, id smash that m8

Oh I get it, the % of muslims. Well in this case it's a bit harder to tell, because France has had muslims for a very long time, with colonies and everything. They have french nationality and are french, just muslims. Now we also have to deal with refugees, but it's not as bad as UK/Germ/Swed. It's not like France went from 0% shitskins to 15%. And we're lightyears behind London/Swed in terms of brainwashing and anti-white propaganda.

But we're still fucked.