Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Time to become one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0
youtu.be/a8246R_OsdA
youtu.be/ibHU7K2mnVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a Battle Beast and Yuya makes me ahegao.

You can only pick one.

Easy.

Why didn't Shun just summon a couple raidraptors to carry himself and Ruri if he was tired?

Simple.

SPOILERS WHEEEN? This time, this time for sure Yuya will get an xyz monster, You'll all see that I was right all along

Because the show forgets solid vision is a thing sometimes

Will you kill yourself if he doesn't?

okay

This is a semen demon

Yuto and Yuya split when?

You got that right.

Fuck yeah she is

Yuto is objectively the manliest Yu.

Yuto with gains when?

Episode 124, when he splits from Egao Jesus

Will you if he does?

POST CURRENT DECKLISTS

F U N Gears

This show isn't even fun to watch ironically anymore

>73.1% "HATED" it

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0

Why do you keep spamming this picture? From an objective standpoint, do the Japs' opinion matter more than that of the common folks on YouTube who still praise the show?

I think it just gets more interesting. Never has a Yugioh provoked so much asshurt from the japs when they have a chance to collectively and publicly show it.

>101
>no dweller

>Why do you keep spamming this picture? From an objective standpoint, do the Japs' opinion matter more than that of the common folks
No
>on YouTube
Oh hell yes

I'd like you to take into consideration the fact that niconico is actually the equivalent to YouTube in Japan. It serves the same function and is browsed by the same type of people.

>do the Japs' opinion matter more than that of the common folks on YouTube who still praise the show?
Well yeah they actually consume the show before anyone else.

I think it's really just a matter of this - People on Nico are watching full episodes of anime, and usually "bad" ratings are when people all pick the "Eh, it was ok" option

The fact that the VAST MAJORITY picked the "THIS SHIT FUCKING SUCKS" option is telling

By itself it doesn't mean too much, but come on man, the episode was ass. Complete fucking ass

Well, there's a much larger proportion of the Yugioh fanbase in japan who bother to acknowledge the spin-offs at all. If absolutely any kind of sizeable audience is still paying attention to Arc-V, it's over there.

2ch thinks the same thing we do about Arc-V

Great start

WONDERFUL opening

But huge wasted potential

However, while we tend to blame Ono, they say the departure of Zappa Gou is what killed the show

How does that make their opinion any more relevant/any less biased?

Sure, I'm not even trying to defend the show itself, but do you actually think it deserves this kind of hate? Aren't the Japs going too far?

Zappa might have left in the first place because he could sense that Arc-V's was going to be a miserable slog of a production. Or it's just coincidence and something better caught his eye.

The nips feel cucked, so of course they're mad. This is the culmination of a year+ worth of frustration, the last 5-6 episodes by themselves being bad isn't the only root of the problem.

Zappa Gou probably left when they told him to stop giving Side Characters importance, because fuck it, we can just have Hikubo make Battle Beasts for 5 episodes, who cares about Michio and Fisherman?

Oh and let's be sure to completely ignore how we spent half the series on Yuzu and Masumi. Nah let's just drop those characters. Let's drop Reiji too, he's not important

Shuzo? More like Who-Zo. He doesn't even have EGAO WORLD wwwww

What IS important... is EGAO

What's the card between instant ramen and Welding guy?

Yuyafag here.

This isn't how I wanted Yuya's arc to go. I defended the fuck out of him but they made him into a Shitty Yusei Clone minus the JAM PROJECT songs

I miss Masumi ;-;

Current Arc-V would ruin the character, just like they ruined Yuzu

Let's just assume our Brown Cowboy Gem Knight girl is having adventures and intrigue back in Standard

The difference is that Yusei didn't quite go to the same obnoxious lengths with his agenda, not to say that he wasn't still somewhat annoying in his own way. Once he kicked Aporia's ass, he watched him sink into the ocean.

Yes, they're mad. And that's the reason why their opinion is as biased as can be, and we shouldn't consider these ratings as an accurate representation of the show's quality like did. We should be judging it by ourselves.

>Masumi
Please don't mention that name, it reminds me of the good times:_;

The spell next to I. Fuse is Ancient Gear Catapult, a new spell for AG's, the monster next to Ancient Gear Engineer is Ancient Gear Wyvern, another new AG

Since Yoshimasa Hosoya played a character in Yugioh since 5D do you think he might be hired again for the next Yugioh?

I knew there was no saving this show the moment Sayaka beat Ruri in a flashback

And now despite Ruri being saved by Shun she's not saved and is going after Yuya?

OH GEE YUYA IS IN A PICKLE NOW

HE'S BEING DUELED BY THE GIRL WHO LOST TO SAYAKA!

That's what these threads are for. And they've also continuously been declining in frequency and visitor count.

Not to mention that our ~100 (at the most) sample size is dwarfed by the 10s of thousands of hits that each Arc-V episode gets on nico.

Oh you meant power bond, thats Fiend's Sanctuary

They shouldn't bother. Unless they rope him into the MC role so he has no choice but to actually show up to recording.

Arc-V would be better if it focused on Masumi in Standard and the Fifteen Episodes Reiji spent acquiring a boat

Say. I don't think even rituals will make this again. And I am saying this because Konami may as well give all ritualfags some ritual pussy because not even that will fix this collateral damage.

Their bias and anger is directly driven by what the show is doing, though. There is no 'accurate representation' when it comes to entertainment media and the fact that people can have opinions about it.

That's not the point. I'm saying that these tens of thousands of hits are a mass effect.

Hey you

Yeah you, lurking this thread, shaking your head at the negativity.

I know what you're thinking. The show might be complete schlock NOW, but the finale will be good

The finale will certainly be good - with the dragons, the bracelets, HITOTSU NI, "Kachou Fugugetsu", of course the finale will be good!

But here's the big twist - It won't be

Speculating on whether the ending will be good or bad is pointless. We should just wait and see.

I don't need to see the crown of the turd to know my dog is about to take a shit, user

ITT: We write the ending to this show
>All 4 Yu Boys are there and separated
>Hitosnu Ni is happening
>The fusion dimension I collapsing
>All the Yus look like they're about to summon card game Satan
>suddenly, GAME ON GAME ON GAME ON GAME ON GAME ON GAME ON youtu.be/a8246R_OsdA

>Jaden
>Not Cyrus

I just want Sora to duel again. But no, he's stuck in a cage waiting for Yuri to ravage Asuka so he can get his ass handed to him off screen.

At least the brain problems banana will arrive to save him afterwords.

I'm sad that you are right
>tfw we never have more Masumi
>tfw we never have her go through various more LDS courses meeting more students
>tfw we never have her duel more LDS students who all use already established arch-types
>tfw we never have her get more gem knight support
>tfw we never have her get a rival who uses shaddolls or another "evil" fusion arch-type
>tfw we never have her again

>Judai
Ugh. Please don't.

So you're saying you want something similar to GX?

SUPREME KING IS COMING.

Maybe with less retardation like duel chimp and tarzan
and the duel spirit dimension
and the vampires
really cut all the nonsense, I just want normal people dueling with solid light

GX with ARC-V characters and without most of the bullshit.

I don't have one... still. I have to re-think and re-think until I can have something that make her playable and even Rank 7 spam. I don't know if I should combine her with Gravity, Garlandolf or any of the Saffira/Sauravis ritual. Why there are no cards that support Rituals and let me draw a card like Fusion Substitute or Metalfoes Fusion? Konami deserves a beatdown
>that moment when you realize Arc-V has the most "perfect" setting for SoL card games
Well I don't know how to feel about this

It would be way better than what we have right now. I would be completely fine if we went back to normal arcs instead of 1 big plot if it meant avoding the trainwreck of the latest episodes of Arc-V.

>and the vampires

You don't want to be her doll?

Series 5.5, ARC-neXt: Slice of life time skip sequel to ARC-V that's basically Arc of Smile into a full series while still having that card game shilling goodness. Ends with Yuya and Yuzu having their first child.

>3 YGO series at once
>ARC-neXt, DM Super and the new series
How great would that be?

Wouldn't it be perfect? I honestly think that'd be the best way to handle yugioh
We could have so much more good shit, but alas, we have BB

She was too overt user, I need more subtle vampires
Amen

>jack is a main character
>they don't use his dope as hell theme
youtu.be/ibHU7K2mnVg
Yet another missed opportunity by Arc-V.

Used this at regionals this weekend.

This theme is shit though.

Well, if I can see that best Ruri like that, then ok. Will they mantain Serena as best Ruri? Please say yes.

>Battle Beast is the Tarzan and Duel Chimp dipped in early GX season 3 edge
>Captain Solo was the pirate episode

A bit disappointed no Academia Eita for the Quiz filler in terms of pointless shark jumping

She will always be best Ruri

To the point that if the counterparts are in separate bodies in the SoL sequel, there'd be a mini-arc involving mix-matching the Yus and the Ruris' partners.

Yes
Did this get scanned?

But really, that Jackass episode with Serena, Yugo, and Sawatari needs to happen.

Said yourself. Watch as Eita turns out to be Academia agent in the last episodes.

But Serena isn't a canon jackass

Yuya's egao duels just suck, expecially since the start of Xyz arc. They don't appeal to the teenage fanbase. Not to mention how terrible the Action Card mechanic is in bailing out the characters.

[spoiler[What the heck was Action Traps again?[/spoiler]

Not that I know of. It's not R-18 so chances of stuff like that being scanned are even slimmer. Then again, I haven't actively looked for scans of non-adult ARC-V doujinshi. It's a good read though, loved seeing Yuya go berserk while in those PJs.

Will we still get Hitotsu Ni and OmniYuzu?

>Shun doesn't know Ruri's brainwashing isn't 100% cured
>yfw he sees Hitotsu-ni beating the crap out of Ruri
>yfw MISUNDERSTANDINGS
>yfw Shun vs. Hitotsu-ni

>They don't appeal to the teenage fanbase.

They don't care about teenagers anymore. Haven't you noticed how kid friendly it's gotten since Zexal?

Whats a HITOTSU-NI again?

Didn't you read the spoilers?

dark yuya

"We are one."

Shut your whore mouth

Too bad it's the teenage fanbase and older which determines how good/bad the show is. That, and how much BD/DVD and non-card merchandise they can sell.

Remember back then when the only character people hated so much that he ceased to exist after his 2-parter was the quiz boy.

Sorry, Johan. If that makes you feel any better, I don't hate Judai as much as Yusei.

Too bad you're retarded.

If that were true then there would be no point in appealing to kids in the first place. Why are there so many toyetic children's shows are specifically geared to get kids to open their parents' wallet? Also, I really doubt Konami gives a shit about the extraneous disc and merch sales (when the most Arc-V gets is generic stuff) compared to how much card product they can move.

That said, being made with the kid demo in mind doesn't necessarily being shit. Being simpler should not equate to being more terrible.

>doesn't necessarily being shit
doesn't necessarily mean being shit is ok, excuse me

>More Arc-V

Never