There are people on Sup Forums that haven't read this masterpiece

There are people on Sup Forums that haven't read this masterpiece

Kurosawa was truely ahead of his time in term of NTR

Other urls found in this thread:

faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/after-the-juvenile-part-1/
faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/after-the-juvenile-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also Kansai was cute as fuck in MM

It's not NTR if she didn't even have a romantic interest in Kurosawa to begin with.

Besides, he got with best girl in the end anyway.

I don't think it can beat Otaku Musume

>NTR

>There are people on Sup Forums that haven't read this masterpiece
not for the NTR, but the fact that he reveals himself as the deviant and shows the aftermath of that is what makes the manga. other than that, him coping with being a pervert, the manga is boring.

He should have just kept it to himself. I mean by the time he confessed no one even cared any more.

>Bully goes out with the Bullied

>There are still people who think Takagawa should've settled for Kurosawa
Are people here so detached from reality they think that a character like Takagawa would ever choose to be with a degenerate who masturbates onto peoples clothing?

That actually ruined it for me. I would have much preferred him mastermind increasingly more elaborate schemes to get back at people and then dodge the blame at the end

i dont know why it was even an issue. She wasnt dating him and the friend didnt know he liked her.

besides if I remember afro guy was one of the nicest characters there

It was shit.
Sup Forums lied once again.

People on Sup Forums are pathetic enough that they live vicariously through anime/manga characters. They wanted the main character to hook up with Takagawa because they wanted to 'win' their waifu, that's about it.

Literally my fetish.

Literally this. It's a midway coming-of-age manga and you dumb fucks missed the point.

MC should have ended up alone. He's too good for that cunt.

The only thing that annoys me more than this page are the "Takagawa did nothing wrong" posters

what I don't get is why Sup Forums hates broccoli. dude was a fucking bro.

two oppisite comments at the exact same time, interesting

these manga's literally changed me

Takigawa isn't broccoli

Has nobody read the after story novel thing that was never turned into a manga?

you are correct but in what perspective are you reading this in?

I am not self-inserting as the protagonist, if that's what you're asking

It wasn't even NTR.

Anyone who got mad should probably deport themselves to /r9k/.
>Hurr I self-insert as this pathetic guy masturbating all over other people's stuff
>I can totally sympathize with him, fuck those normies
>Oh yes time for his bright future with this girl who was just being nice to him, they will get married have 2 kids, a dog, he will etc....
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK HER SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING BAD

The reaction was completely cringeworthy

I want her to bully me.

It was pretty shit though. The ending was terrible.

>art style looks like drawn with pencil
>masterpiece

this. MC got the shit beaten out of him because of that girl then he gets all friendly with her. I like how he told her to go to the mixer on the bus which made her upset. we need more MCs who don't give a fuck about bitches and will avoid their "fated one" on purpose.

desu Punpun did this manga's shtick a lot better
still it's pretty solid

I did, it was alright

Got a link? I want to read it badly.

Google.com

Its terrible, I would seriously recommend skipping it, theres literally nothing worth reading, it also turns the mc into the biggest beta of the series, dude talks about how he has never even held his girlfriends hand after goong out for a year.

I am still blown away that a manga about a guy who jerks it in the girls bathroom and then later gets blackmailed into cumming into girls' personal effects was so fucking good

Just read it.

Yeah it's not that good. The "conflict" is contrived so I skipped to the end. It's still okay in my book, they're going steady and that's good enough for me.

>he has never even held his girlfriends hand after goong out for a year
They're at 5 months user. Still, I agree that they should have move past that stage already.

For those who wanna read it:
faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/after-the-juvenile-part-1/
faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/after-the-juvenile-part-2/

>2009 was 7 years ago