SHIT
SHE'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

EMA a shit.

RIP Veterans.

those abs compared to those arms and legs are so out of place

Mikasa a shit. Literally a man.

This.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

Can we have some manga discussion please?

no

Doubles and trips don't lie.

Go for it

Mikasa a cute!

Mikasa a CUTE

I wish. How about this, who is the family in the photograph from last Chapter?

What would you like to discuss?
Let's discuss Ymir.
She's obviously dead and those who can't see it are delusional. She knew well that going back to the warrior's village which might as well be a fucking big ass city meant she'd die. And she went back, hence, she's fucking gone.

Of course user, have any theories you want to discuss?

Hard to believe that Zeke is Levi's dad. Also, find it hard to believe that Levi/Eren would be in any way related.

Also, hope Annie comes back soon ;__;

I want to lick Mikasa's abs

Let's discuss what will happen when Zeke and Eren confront each other again after he learns the truth from his father's notebooks.

BRA is love.
BRA is life.
BRA is best trio To me.
BRA might have done some things wrong, but they're still the ones truly fighting for the humanity.

You think Eren is going to team up with Zeke?

No clue. Some people pointed out that they look like some of the characters, but I don't remember which ones

Still triggered

BRA a best.

Some are saying the kid is Zeke, others are saying its Bert.

Bertholdt was a steamy pile of shit and I'm glad he died although I did think his crush on Annie was moe

Annie will be back user. Don't worry.

She'll just kill herself after learning about berholdt

>others are saying its Bert.
Nobody is saying that.

I don't think they'll team up but I do think he'll go to the titan town for some answers or to confirm his findings. Or who knows, maybe Eren will switch sides for some reason and that will lead to EAr's fight.

Bert will take over Armin's mind and save Annie. Then he'll kill himself.

No, people said the mother looks like Bert and that she might be a relative of his.

>Marco

I hope they all get eaten

Looking forward to seeing the titan village, assuming we'll actually get to see it.

Ah yes that's right, thanks for the correction user.

Tumblr. But because they're in denial BRAZ might be good, Grisha an asshole, and the wall people can't be called the humanity anymore.

I can only see Eren wanting to help/save them. AM won't agree.

This.

I'm hoping Eren concludes Grisha is wrong for siding with the wall people and he tries to negotiate with the warriors, or sacrifice himself so that the walls won't be attacked anymore.

I can't imagine what the wall people did that made everyone so angry, but I can't see them being innocent either after Frieda called them sinners and refused to rid the titans.

Knowing Eren, he'll probably just try to commit genocide on humanity outside the walls.

>posts random ship art when people are finally discussing
Kys.

This would probably backfire. And make BRA right.

Please just ignore it, please.

Don't mind it and keep discussing.

That would be the point. Neither side is good, and in the end, Eren was no different from BRA.

Eren is way better because he doesn't make his victims suffer the way BRA and Zeke do.

I wonder if Grisha wasn't a sacrifice like Ymir. And the Wall government demanded regular sacrifices from outside for their titan horde otherwise they would send their titan horde to attack. That would explain why Ymir wandered for only 60 years, and Bert's village was attacked.

I want a Mikasa only thread.

Eren actually said he wants to make them suffer.

Don't be a retard.

Yeah, but he hasn't done it so far.

?
If anything the wall insiders are suffering because of the shitty government. Eren has been the only one to show real desire about making someone suffer.

That's his plan though, so Eren isn't better.

I already believe BRAZ are right, but what they're right about remains to be seen. I don't know how Isayama plans to excuse genocide but if the wall people are as bad as implied, or their existence needs to be abolished for relevant reasons, then I could see Eren killing them all even if his side is wrong. This is probably why Reiner said Eren was the worst person to have the coordinate. The actual enemies have an advantage.

Because they didn't want to tell him why are they doing this. There isn't a reasonable explanation why they want to kill innocent people.

He hasn't but he'll the first chance he gets. And only because he wants to.

????

>That's his plan though, so Eren isn't better.
Because he wants to make the TWO that were responsible for the destruction of his life pay for their crime? it's pretty reasonable. Regardless of what he's said though, he hasn't done anything of that. Unlike Zeke and co.

Also, pic related. This is what a piece of shit looks like.

Why?
I want more Mikasa.

Now show me where he does make them suffer in the most excruciating way possible.

>he hasn't done anything of that. Unlike Zeke and co.
Again, it's still something he wants to do.

>Because they didn't want to tell him why are they doing this.
That's not the reason. And obviously there's a reason for BRA to attack. Either vengeance, defense or both.

>There isn't a reasonable explanation why they want to kill innocent people
Well they sure don't do it for fun. BRA have all showed regret and don't enjoy killing people. And Zeke says Eren is brainwashed and wants to save him. We already know the wall people are sinners and are hated for a reason. If they weren't the Reiss family would've freed them decades ago.

Chapter 84.

So just because you want it that way everyone should do it? are you an idiot?

Of course this was Eren's doing. He alone did this for revenge's sake.

B got rekt by ONE fucking human. I used to like him, but after that he fucking sucks and got what he deserved

What's with retards trying to make either BRAZ's or wall people's side good or bad, while Isayama clearly said that's not the case.

Eren lost Ymir as an ally because she saw how much childish and ignorant his ways were.

He beat half the Scouting Legion, Mikasa, and Eren. He only lost because Isayama made him go full retard so the heroes could win.

Still that's not an excuse for killing innocent people.

>wall people are sinners and are hated for a reason
That's a stupid reason for wanting to exterminate them. People of the walls aren't responsible for the sin of their ancestors.

Someone is just saying BRAZ is all bad, and getting some replies explaining the Walls are just as bad.

She just said she couldn't put her hope in him, not that she is against him. Later on she actually did, but not really because he suddenly matured.

Who cares about Ymir? she's not relevant in the slightest and wanted to hand Historia to save her ass at first, she's a manipulative cunt and I'm glad she's dead.
Also in the very same chapter BR admitted they were pieces of shit.

>Ymir's dead

>and wanted to hand Historia to save her ass
Looks like even Connie is smarter than you, if you actually believed that.

I'm only going by the manga. Uri wanted to free humanity until he learned the truth, and Frieda used to go crazy and call humanity sinners. And BRAZ want this shit to end for a reason. BRAZ aren't innocent but neither are the wall people.

Also this.
>Somebody please find us

They're being forced into this. They don't work for the good people.

We aren't saying they are good or bad. There isn't a reasonable explanation for the warriors to attack innocent people.

>Who cares about Ymir? she's not relevant in the slightest
>I'm glad she's dead.
I wonder who's behind this post.
At least BR is self aware unlike Eren.

They killed Erwin, Moblit, Hange's squad and many soldiers. SL deserved a victory. Bertolt deserved to die.

It was like that at first, until he changed her mind at the last minute. Ymir doesn't have the emotional intelligence you believe she does. Her will is wavering.

She was a bad character in my opinion and she's 99% dead. You want me to post all proof of this?

Why didn't they save Bert?

What does that have to do with anything I just said?

We don't know what their reasons for exterminating them are. By your logic the Reiss family were just as evil for letting these people suffer when they could have easily got rid of the titans. Like I said, there is a reason why this shit is happening to them and it might be more complicated than ancestral sins.

Ymir knows she'll be eaten once she goes back.

Anyone is more emotional intelligent than Eren. You can see that by how she was reasoning with Reiner before Eren woke up and start sperging. Anyhow, you're just baiting and trying to stir away from the old discussion.

BR are aware this is the end for Ymir

Stop replying. He made it clear who he is.

>The heroes could win.
At least SL killed one shifter and one of their biggest problems.

> Anyhow, you're just baiting and trying to stir away from the old discussion.

Don't be a weak bitch and call it bait just because I don't favor BRA or Ymir. They all deserve death from where I see it.

>It was like that at first
No, it never was. She was lying, because back then she thought BRA's village was saver than the walls for Historia. It's been pointed out several times and you are still too retarded to get it.

He said there's no hope of her being rescued by the Scouts. Not that she has no hope of surviving.

Bert apologizes because he knows Ymir will die for their sake.

What do you think?

Ymir said it clear BR isn't the bigger problem.

>Ymir deserves death because she called Eren on his bullshit.
Okay senpai.

How do we know BRY went home though? It doesn't seem like they did. They could've been hanging out with Zeke in a place like Utgard for a while and she gave Reiner the letter before taking off.