Re; Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Final episode: A Story That's Just That (ただそれだけの物語)

Volume 9 in Sept 25
Volume 10 in October
Fifty minutes episode announcement in a few hours
Natsuki Emilio work in progress

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ184709
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/120/
youtube.com/watch?v=pPJt3qY3Xw4
exhentai.org/g/973843/23b7f3f78b/
pastebin.com/h02tQGYV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

I hope the mansion is okay

==// OFFICIAL Sup Forums BEST GIRL RANKING //==

UPDATED

ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER TASTE

1. REM ;_;

POWER GAP
1.2 THERESIA ;________;

ANOTHER POWER GAP

BASED
2. BEATRICE
2.1 ECHIDNA
3. CRUSCH

POWER GAP
ACCEPTABLE
4. JEW LOLI
5. RAM
6. BASED WITCHES
7. PETRA
8. PRISCILLAcunt

POWER GAP
MEME
9. FELT
10. SATELLA
11. SHAULA
12. ELSA

POWER GAP
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
99. EVIL DOG'S GIRL

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE
999999. EMILIA
999999999999999999999999. BRAIN DAMAGED FERRIS THINKING HE IS A GIRL

>Crusch in top three
Not high enough.
Crusch for Queen 2016.

She seems powerful enough to fold the mansion up, put in a book, and just fly away for a bit.

THREAD REMINDER

Ep 25's title is
Tada sore dake no monogatari / ただそれだけの物語
This is the last regular chapter for the WN.

Arc 3 Epilogue chapters are titled:

-Ryuusha de no hitomaku / 竜車での一幕
-Itadakimasu / イタダキマス
-Sorezore no, chikai / それぞれの、誓い

>Rem a best. A BEST.
Yes.

>ナツキ・レム

Holy shit. Slow poke. So Rem AU came right after the chapter 竜車での一幕.

RIP.

Will this get an OVA or some shit before S2 to tie up loose ends?

forgot Patrasche for memes

So, who's willing to dump in three bucks for us all?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ184709

No. Enjoy a rushed anticlimactic ending.

Does anyone feel like Emilia would've been a more compelling character as a specialsnowflake silver-haired half-foxgirl instead?

That way she can tie into the whole racial tensions between beastpeople and humans instead of her shit dindunuffin backstory?

>Julius
>Greatest Knight

>Prominence in image: A shit, loli, trap, loli, based Crusch, a shit, a shit, based Rem. No Elsa.

Would not read if you paid me $3.

I had a dream like that. It seemed to be more compelling until I realized that it simply wasn't Emilia. Then it was still more compelling, until the Bishops showed up and Regulus chopped Reinhardt in half. Then they started playing monkey-in-the-middle with Rem's body.

Arc4 start immediately after the events of Arc3, so is unnecessary, but they can add some conversation that the anime removed like Subaru and Otto and make ovas of ex vol, or inserting some ex chapters in S2 like Crush chapters With Felix Telling things of his past after she lost his memories

>t. furries

She would be more compelling if she was more prominent in the story she's supposed to be the female lead.

That being said, I agree on the Satella connection. Had the author wanted to keep it, then it makes no sense to keep Emilia as a candidate for Empress, since no one in their right mind would even consider her for that position, regardless of the stone.

Otherwise, if the author really wanted to keep her as a candidate for Empress, I think it would have been better to chose some other background instead.

Another possibility, to keep both, would have been to introduce her as a candidate for Empress, and only bring her connection to Satella into public knowledge later, and have her candidacy take a deep dive ( I think this could have been a great twist, and amazing for character development).

I will add him/her/it next time

Emilia a best. A BEST

Alright so how did subaru save appas guy's daughter and at the same time emilia got the flower from her.

user, Ferris is supposed to be at 3rd pos god tier, remember that for next time.

>emilia not at the very bottom
disappointing

Absolute shit ranking

Anyone got the Japanese raws? I want to know how accurate Al's last few lines are, because it seems like it would have very odd implications for Rem.

where the hell is betelgeuse

What is the best way to read this series in english? The manga translation is the furthest along, correct?

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/120/ last section

I'm not gay, but I'd fuck Ferris' ass-pussy.

>that fucking bromance between Subaru and Julius

goddamn there's something really satisfying about their dynamic.

>hey bro we both did some stupid shit but let's get over it and fuck this sloth motherfucker up

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=pPJt3qY3Xw4

Post small feline mercenaries

Word on the street is this porcelain goddess enjoys water sports. Am I understanding correctly?

You're just jealous you didn't get your ear num nummed

This is now a Ferris thread

We need the raw manga. It's the one that seems to have some discrepancy. I asked someone who read the WN and he says that the translated WN excerpt was correct.

I know I am

SAUCE

>tfw you'll never have a healslut like Ferris

> Those lips
> those eyelashes
> that facial structure
> is a guy

Why is this allowed?

Yes. It's definitely different from the WN part linked above. I don't see how the lines could be confused, so it's either that the translators pulled it out of their ass or the manga changed the lines to be a lot more clear about what Al is concerned about.

Threadly reminder that the 9th LN will have content that goes beyond the last episode of the anime.

Only if you ask nicely

Post crusch

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

When does it get released?

Well played, very Emilia to lead him on like that.

>draw a female
>call her male

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Does Subaru ever 1v1 someone and win?

BASED Sup Forums

>no one even bothers to ask Subaru how the hell he knows all the shit he knows
Top tier writing we got here.

Does the time subaru fought against the finger count

exhentai.org/g/973843/23b7f3f78b/
Found it.

best way to make a bromance is have the two hate eachother, then appreciate eachother, then understand eachother.

they asked him once and he gave an explanation.
Now they just roll with it cause hes never been wrong.

Wonder if hes ever wrong in the LN.

Don't question your sources when they're obvious witch cult defectors, it just makes things awkward.

>phone tells him where and when the whale shows us
>he says he's had a run in with the cult before and knows a bit about em

I thought so too, but those gaps are reasonably filled.

Way to ruin the fun, user

>all we know about Subaru is that he's supposedly some kind of hikki
>zero ties to the world he came from and apparently doesn't want to go back for even a second, doesn't miss a single thing about it and nothing is explained that would even explain why

top tier writing indeed

_no

Forgot to add if he defeats anyone with his own powers in an actual fight

They had to have explained it later in the LN.

That dog with his jacket

That jacket is probably the most consistant tool of his.

>fapping to half-devil shit

Subaru hated himself and the choices he made in his own world. He had hardly any ties in his world. He burned most of the bridges. Coming to this world gave him a restart basically.

Alittle of it is told when he was talking to Rem in episode 18.

>>zero ties to the world he came from and apparently doesn't want to go back for even a second, doesn't miss a single thing about it and nothing is explained that would even explain why

Were you even paying attention?

I'm betting that Reinheard dies like a Lil' bitch at some point in the series, even with all his divine protections. Hope he does too, bitch needs to be put in the ground

>half-goddess

FTFY

Sorry Emilia, but if it makes you feel better
you showed us the link last timeline-

It is strongly implied that he was the type of person who loved isekai shit and secretly wished for that kind of escapism

He pretty much spells it out to Rem in ep 18 that he was a fucking loser in that world who did nothing and had nothing. The new world was his chance to start over from zero

It's just Subaru. A good MC would want to go back.

half-devil, half-slut
100% low tier whore

how about when he committed sudoku he won the fight against himself

It doesn't make much sense for it to be Rem since he seems pretty chill until the name thing happens and he confirms Ram is alive. Also, considering Ram is the bullshit one who was stronger than a fucking world ending spirit, it would make more sense were he to know the circumstances behind her birth and OP powers.

So we can all agree Crusch would make the best queen, right?
>Emilia is a clueless, overly idealistic half-devil
>Priscilla is a self-centered bitch
>Anastasia is a country bumpkin Jewess
>Felt is gutter trash who has no idea what she's doing
There's no contest, really.

the final episode will be a one hour special, right ?

>having taste this shit

Too bad she got her memories erased and is a shell of her former self. No personality at all. Truly trash tier.

Believe it! You faggot.

yeah, it's actually kind of silly how perfect she is.

Would Ferris be the Queen?

Because Subaru didn't. Emilia helps his daughter in every timeline though.

25 episodes or 26 ?

So he was in the Witch's Cult?

Tappei: "Oh, the things I'm going to do to her for competing with muh Emilia."

When will Felix let Toyota have some catboypussy?

she's just a boring blank slate for the witch to use

you're waifu a shit

ALDEBARAN

Ferris's ass belongs to Crusch

Truth Of Zero Ferri is manly

can someone spoonfeed links for the spoilers?

So what if the Archbishops are misinterpreting their gospels and the Ordeals are to sculpt Subaru into Satella's perfect husbando?

>Your cult is based on shipping

Sounds like /a

Can Reinhard beat the cock?

But that's the thing. Rem never introduced herself as Ram, yet Al still assumed that's who she was. Al clearly has some idea who Ram is and already knew she was alive. He's clearly unsettled by the idea that Rem isn't Ram.

So, if Al knew Ram was alive since the beginning of the conversation, how could he be shocked to learn Ram was alive? It strikes me more as him being willing to accept that he might have gotten the names confused, so long as the other is dead like they're supposed to be. So, if Ram is the one he knows should be there, that only leaves one option for Rem. It doesn't matter if she's the obviously special one or not.
They didn't make it clear that Rem was smelling at something before she warned Subaru about Al, which implies he might have a scent. Other sources show he has some familiarity with Sins and Witches, perhaps even knowing Satella, so that's a definite "maybe". He's probably Pride.

pastebin.com/h02tQGYV

why did subaru have to lure beetlejuice to the bottom of that cliff?

why couldn't they just kill him like they did in the last loop?

>pastebin.com/h02tQGYV
love you, user.