Does Sup Forums consider the differences between the different types of Blacks?

Does Sup Forums consider the differences between the different types of Blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oF9L5QBr7M
youtube.com/watch?v=EGnB8STyFwg
youtube.com/watch?v=b333_mh7P9E
youtube.com/watch?v=IkgPgabel7Q
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2015/11/28/response-to-daily-stormer-article-black-africans-are-genetically-closer-to-bonobos-than-to-white-humans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean there's a big difference between Eastern and Western african phenotypes (Somalis, Sudaneses, Tigrinya, Bantus etc...)

youtube.com/watch?v=-oF9L5QBr7M

Of course. You've got your dune coons, jungle bunnies, the yard ape, the moon cricket, the sambo, and the rare and elusive deepwater negro

Have some self-respect pierre.

WE ARE ALL THE SAME

What kind of African is the ones from your link?

This one is subsaharan African

youtube.com/watch?v=EGnB8STyFwg

Yeah, when you are around enough blacks it becomes clear that some are more niggerish than others.

yes.

no, everyone south of denmark is a nigger

That's not Black. When we say Black, we mean Africans. Woman in your pic isn't African, therefore not Black. She's Australian.

Somali (Horn African), yours are probably West Africans

youtube.com/watch?v=b333_mh7P9E

Black Lives Matter.

i've never had yellow fever but east african girls are my weakness.

>Does Sup Forums consider the differences between the different types of Shit?
No, it all looks, sounds and smells the same.

Friendly reminder that if you divided humanity into 113 races based on nothing but genetic difference, then most Europeans, Caucasians, Armenians, Jews, Turks, Kurds, Iranians, Jordanians, Iraqis, Assyrians, Druze, Lebanese, Georgians, Caspains and Palestinians are all one race, while Africa has 17 distinct races.

Who's we?

You tell em they're not black then, I'd rather keep my teeth.

Holy shit.

Ethiopians are Mediterranean, and many have European features, with ancient, historical ties to Greece, Egypt, Rome and Israel.

This is correct. I saw it on National Geographic

Dumb fake bitch.

Darker shades of skin do not necessarily denote trash, however:

Anything from sub-Saharan Africa is literally subhuman (see the scientific paper: The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes, pic related)

Arabs are some of the most aesthetically pleasing humans, they created some of the greatest civilizations, and they to be some of the smartest...until Islam cucked them. It honestly depresses me.

North Indians are from Arab decent, thus why they look super caucasian. South Indians are a mud race. By extent, Australian aborigines are even worse, because they came from South Indians, but they literally devolved due to 50,000 years of genetic isolation and inbreeding.

East Asians (chinks, japs, koreans) are just as good as whites and arabs. Southern Asians (vietnam, thailand, indonesia, etc) are dirty mud races.

North American aboriginals (on the eastern half of NA) were dumb. They could grow corn but that was it. On the west side (the ones who descended from Central America) were a little better (see: Mesa Verde).

South American aboriginals: weirdos, some were advanced as hell, others still ate boars in the jungle.

Whitey: the most diverse and retarded. Some groups were top tier, others were monkey tier, and it all comes and goes in waves

But as long as you aren't from sub-saharan africa or australia you've got a decent shot at being a competent human. Everyone from negro stock is fucking disgusting and literally more closely related to monkeys than humans though.

bump

>look they look different lol
....and?

Their apparence is an indication of a genetical difference. They probably have some Caucasian dna

cool, accept all those somali rapists then

wew lad, escalated quickly

I mean, everyone already knew eastern african are some negro arab mix, without going into specifics. So where were you trying to go with that, especially with that choice of op image?

Eastern Africans are the only Niggers who managed to raise a somewhat nice and advanced kingdom. Not surprised to learn that they have caucasian blood.

I like Ethiopian food

mudcakes? they go well together with the english cuisine i would imagine

Africans (the nogs) never even managed to become half civilized until Islam swept into the continent. Just goes to show you how shit darkies are, considering Islam destroyed and set back every culture it came in contact with.

Mudcakes is a good term for nig/kebab mix, I'm gonna start using that.

Even that seems like giving them too much credit, as the ones that ruled the kingdom werent your typical somalis you can see nowadays

As a white male I have always wished I had dance skills like black people. They just are so cool and natural at it, won the genetic lottery I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkgPgabel7Q

Here are 3 groups god dislikes a) the jew (pretends to be chosen by god) b) the muslim (pretends to be chosen by god) c) the nigger d) the rest of the jungle monkeys. There's a reason white people are called the salt of the earth calling the other tribes to christ (jacob means replacement), sub sahara niggers are barely human they're more monkey than human and they behave even worse than apes. With their crime murder and cannibalism.
Also let's skip to the end of the bible where the muslims and the kikes get wiped out, the earth gets judged, the ones who go into the kingdom rise, the ones that aren't physically burnt are changed and replaced with new and glorious bodies to remove the jungle from the monkeys. And the kingdom of heaven ensues.

I can tell you this much, if white people are ever close to becoming a minority or even dissapearing, i would be very worried about the imminent purge of every single human being on this planet. Because that's one of the precursors to it, nobody gives a shit about your lives, humanity as it is right now is not destined to continue fucking anywhere. You are being given a choice on this fallen world weither you want to enter the kingdom in new bodies, or if you wish to be exterminated. But don't fucking pretend that niggers aren't a fucking bane to people all over the world, and so are camel niggers and all the rest of the fucking jungle monkey human 0.4 degenerated humanoids.
Should we try to treat them nice anyways? Sure, but our behaviour is not the fucking problem in the first place, we couldn't possibly bend over backwards more to be accomodating to these shit stain junglemonkeys.

I agree with everything except your opinion of native Americans.

Mexicans have no right to the western US. The Native Americans in the west came from east Asians that crossed a massive ice bridge during the ice age. They are not from South Americans.
South Americans are a bunch of thieving niggers that want to claim a land their parents stole from other people is their birth right.

You need to look at the ages before Europe discovered America to judge their cultures progresses. The Spanish diseases that spread north from Spanish invaders in South America wiped out 80% of the population in North America.

You are judging them based on the mad max like lives the 20% left lived after society collapse.

Jesus is the 2nd adam, is why he was born of a virgin in case you haven't figured that out yet. He's the prototype, he's your replacement. And mankind will be after his image when the kingdom of heaven is established. You're a derelict race that is to be replaced, the only ones holding that back currently are the huwhite people that are calling people to christ, when white people are diminished, you better watch the sky, and the bad ones are going to be burned like crispy critters after the judgement. And some upon arrival. It's good to know that things will be sorted out eventually. This fucking zoo is getting tiresome.

So all of those countries are of the human race while Africa is made up of 17 different non human races. Wow interesting.

Capoid, Congoid, Caucasoid (Ethiopian)

Sup Forums in text means shill thread
SHILL THREAD*ONE JEW DEAD
i made a list of jewish person in my city
And i started painting jewish stars on walls
Muslims are not happy
So I send them the list

as some one who lives near a somali area

I say kill em all they don't deserve to live

Why are you so obsessed with Jewish people?

Gonna need some sauce on that

awww likkle whitey is upset

I prefer west african women desu. They have the thick body and lips genes. East africans being "Caucasian" means nothing to me

there are blacks and there are niggers.
its so easy

Yes. All memes aside, there are different blacks
-Sangoan: also known as Khoisan, African Elves, or "organic dark meat waifus", this is one of the purest ethnic groups in the world, originally the progenitors of Asians as seen by SE Asian similarities and characteristics. Slowly, they were driven into south africa by the ooga boogas of west Africa

-Bantus: also known as dindus, [AIDS come from Kenya], and "oo ee oo ah ah", these humanoid entities, originating from the ebola zone of west Africa are the ravenous result of an unknown ethnic group interbreeding with SCP-1000 with devastating results to all of mankind. During their expansion, they forced native Africans, the Sangoan Africa Elves into isolation in the south of their homeland continent

-Pygmies: seen mostly in Sudan, Yemen, and other areas among central-east Africa, this complimentary group to the Sangoan are known as African Dwarves. During the Gibmedat Expansion, they were vastly raped and cucked by the Bantus, integrating with them in a process called "being culturally enriched" as described by the unanimity of EU, Canadian, and Californian feminist gender studies professors

>"memes asides"
>"organic dark meat waifus"

I never really noticed any difference in blacks until I lived in Sweden for a few years. Then there were actual Africans there (not just what we'd call "African-Americans" whose families have been in the US for several generations). In Sweden, since they have so many African immigrants, I learned to recognize (kind of) where someone might be from based on their looks, and in many cases last names, which is something I never paid attention to in the US. I took some Swedish language classes and many of my classmates would talk about where they were from. ...Not sure if this matters or not (just thought I'd chime in with a reply, lol)

Stop spamming this shit

How are Somalis?

Anything darker than an Italian isn't a person

italians aren't people though

>>i'm going to leave this here

Some fucking mestizo full of plastic surgery Worthy of being called black? Please.

cute

Yes. It's shameful that the Bantu did to the Khoisan people.

Jewish students make this threads
And when i notice this i must report my local jew to the nearest muslim gang
Muslims kill the jew and flee
Win win situation

Interesting

no, at least I really do not care about them.

>different types of Blacks
only niggers think that way

>Things that literally never happened at all

Good LARP, faggot, it's good to know you get mad about threads on Sup Forums

I totally do.
Even though I'm a Naziracist I know more about Africa and it's different ethnies then most liberals and even blacks.
Same for mid east

Angolans can be spared IMO, they are civilized people. Polite, strong family dynamic and strong sense of community.

Do you even know what an X/A ratio is? The graph has nothing to do with genetic similarity with apes, you retard.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2015/11/28/response-to-daily-stormer-article-black-africans-are-genetically-closer-to-bonobos-than-to-white-humans/

Tis indeed a shame. Some San didn't escape the cultural enrichment as much as others did

I used to work with one before. She was an older lady from Namibia. At first she seemed Caribbean in origin, but after learning more, she revealed she was Khoisan and that she hated niggers with a passion and mostly integrated to south African Dutch lifestyles as possible

What did the bantus do?

Bantus are the niggers of Africa.

It depends if they were raised within american negrofication settings.

But in general:

Nilotic is bro-tier
Nubian can go either way. Usually based.
Congoid is shit tier
Capoid isn't even black. More high yellow, but its not like you encounter them outside of ZA or Namibia. They are fine.

I thought Ethiopians were the best of the bad bunch. Until I worked in the UK for a while. A coworker this Ethiopian guy, was about 50, married with 7 fucking kids btw used to really creep out this young white girl in our office. Used to stare at her for ages at a time, try and touch her hands and shoulders 'on accident' and kept hinting that they should keep in touch outside of work. She complained to our black female boss, nothing happened so she quit. Fuck these apes, they have no self control.

There are different groups of niggers.
Your post depicts Ethiopifu,

What is this black shit, a fucking Jew and Palestinian have more in common genetically and linguistically than a Somali and a negroid.

they dont have Anything to do with niggers

they dont have the "nigger skull" everyone always harps about on pol.

their language is more related to Arabic, Hebrew, Ancient Egyptian, than to the nigger languages.

they enslaved NIGGERS.

they are dark yeah but indians are darker and are they black?

So explain this to me Sup Forums...

>Somalians are not niggers because they have caucasoid skulls.
>Somalia is probably the most fucked up place in Africa.

Explain 1940s europe, every one has had ups and downs.

T. Triggered jew shill

Niggers all.

Sub Saharan West Africans are different than North African Arabs are different than Northern Sub Saharan East Africans are different than Souther Sub Saharan East Africans, it's obvious to anybody knowledgeable about divergent evolution and black isn't a useful term for all of them.
Exterminated other people in a millennia-long expansion-conquest.
Look up the history of South Africa sometime, the Bantus got there shortly after whites and started causing all of the conflict.
> Skull shape is all there is to genotype/phenotype
They're fucked up no matter how you put it, just like pretty much all blacks.

They all have to go back, do not discriminate

well, yes Indians are black

desu it would be interesting to see how different africa would look like if bantu monkeys wouldn't exist.

sure

they all have to go back

That is not a full blooded nigger, probably a rare octaroon or something. Whatever the case, she lucked out being born with straight hair.

You can always tell a nigger by their disgusting, greasy, knappy, pube-like hair. They are so ashamed of it sheboons will use toxic hair straightening chemicals or wear a wig to hide it. But if you look at the roots you can always tell.

You're wasting your time, Sup Forums has very few nuanced thinkers.

I have liked most non americanized blacks that i have met. It's amazing how different they are.
I hate all americanized blacks.

Yes, some blacks are based, most blacks are niggers.

This is the only good answer all the shitskins have to go back,and i mean ALL of them i dont care how manny phds they have or for how manny generations they claom to live here or how hard they larp as white.
You are whit or you are not,and if you are not you have to go back or get shot in the back of the head.

deepwater negro killed me

Do you know what is the X:A ratio? Retard...

>he doesn't know about Ethiopians

Of course, but I have trouble telling blacks apart individually, arr look same.

All black americans are bantu vongoids though as all dna tests show.

Totally. One of my smartest PhD colleagues was black ( well at least half) and some of my best professors.
I shared an office with a black woman from Bermuda for years.
Polar opposite to the "African Americans" (genetically 60% white redneck, 40% west African) that make up half the population of my city. Most of these latter are lazy scum with chips on their shoulders about everything under the sun. More issues than National Geographic, in which their great grandma appeared covered in mud with tits out and a plate stuck through her lip). And the other side of this family bunch of NASCAR loving fried choking eating poker playing baptists. Good ol' USA....