W-why is it illegal to investigate the holocaust in europe?

w-why is it illegal to investigate the holocaust in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
youtu.be/rgRJaWOkWP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take a look at your flag.

because antisemitism

Investigating it means you haven't bought the story 100%.

The only other lie that is as important to our Jewish overlords is the one about Satan not existing

>the nazis only had one oven

Only illegal in Germany.

And it's because America wrote the laws in post WW2 Germany.
Austria (which is really just southern Germany and equally part of Hitler's Germany) doesn't have this problem.

people will deny the most obviously objective occurrences in history due to their nationalism.

just look at turkey for example, roaches get totally ass ravaged if you even mention the armenian genocide. if an entire nation can deny the a genocide which clearly happened and doesn't go off on fanfiction-esque rollercoaster tangents like the holocaust then they can easily deny the obviously-constructed holocaust.

were it not illegal to criticize, denying it may be commonplace in europe, regardless of whether it actually happened or not.

Just one point: lets imagine you have a mass grave with corpses in it. After a while, the earth above it would start to sink down, because the corpses start to rot.

That shit never happened.

See what I mean?

careful not to get v&

I never said anything about the holocaust my American friend.

Because it happened and there is no need to look into it??

>2.3 jew per minute
so if they had 10 or 20 ovens and ran them 24/7 it's completely feasible?

got it

(((1 post by this ID)))
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize". Friendly reminder to sage slide threads

i know the holocaust happened but that isn't a good excuse to make something illegal

the reason why its illegal is because lefty WHITE PEOPLE (not jews) think they're doing everyone a favor by making wrong think illegal

hence why it isn't illegal in the US because our government system is far more effective and we're the most conservative country in the Western world

It's not, historians do it

this

can anyone enlighten us? The Nazis had more than 1 oven. 2 Jews a minute is a lot of Jews too. in 1 hour thats 30 Jews. if you have just 10 ovens thats 300 Jews an hour

8760 hours in a year
300 Jews an hour times 8760
thats 26 MILLION JEWS oy vey!

Im not one to believe the 6 gorrilian, but the maths in OPs picture are fucking stupid, it implies there was literally only one oven.

>Hitler's bunker and Auschwitz weren't built after the war by soviets

Look at ur flag

We have it too, just denying it wont get you arrested tho but if you start publishing stuff that denies the holocaust and your intent is to spread it that will get you arrested.

It's a gay as fuck law.

It is so true that it's illegal to think otherwise

>remember how you were killed a few hundredths of years ago if you said anything blasphemous?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Nobody is saying that nobody died..

>CIA releases documents that Hitler survived the Second World War
>Ignored

>Theories about the holocaust with zero proof
>Every one talks about it

Julia is cute.

>it implies there was literally only one oven.

No, it doesn't.

Interesting how only the Christian religion got destroyed by “intellectuals”

You you take the away the cuture and religion of a nation only then can you fully control them, just like Stromboli made the most money off pinocio whi had no cultural strings

>WE NEED TO DESTROY THE JEWISH MYTH JUST LIKE THEY DESTROYD OURS

>OTHERWISE WE ARE DOOMED TO DIE

>MOTHERFUCKKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

> every jew was cremeted

Lol

>Christian religion destroyed by intellectuals

Where? Because you can't destroy religion.

The basis of religion is that you believe in something that you don't feel the need to proof it for.

then wheres the "red pill"? He just breaks down the numbers which doesnt even dispute the 6 million hoax, but moreso reinforces it.

Are you a reverse psychology kike? Im confuss

No one here mentions a red pill.

And no one implied there being just one oven.

Fuck off concern kike.

Why do holocaust deniers always deny the fact that it was the Nazi's themselves who kept all the records?

read OPs Pic, it mentions Elmo taking the red pill.
ARe you literally retarded? are you so incoherent you cannot see OPs pic is trying to claim the holocaust didnt happen due to the numbers being impossible.

Where are these records? And why in god's name would nazi's hold records of their own ill doing?

is this that dark enlightenment stuff?

its 100% correct though

Mutti Merk might not agree, Hans

Yes I am literally retarded.

Is that all it takes for you to fuck off?

because of autism

It’s basically a meme, a traditional meme.

Once people who are being praised as the smartest people on earth start attacking that tradition and say only stoopid people follow it. It gets abandoned, if you depict very single person who follows this meme (Christianity) as a neurotic and low IQ like they do it on TV people don’t want to be associated with that meme anymore.

>Simpson’s Ned Flanders e.c.t

Even if not every jew was cremated it takes up to 3 hours to cremate a body in modern furnaces. If you were not retarded you would have researched a little bit on your own.

lol nice rebuttal. Declare defeat so you dont have to back up your ignorant statements.

ahahahahahaha feels good bruh. THis is the state of holocaust deniers.

ARe you literally retarded?

So watcha gonna do?

oh wait, so because I just assumed OPs holocaust denying statistics were accurate, im a retard? Im DEBUNKING the claim hes making you dumb serbian turd.
When i successfully debunk his claim that the holocaust isnt possible on his own mathematics you reply with "hurr maybe you should look at the correct information!"

My mind is blown from this level of mental gymnastics

can't criticize someone = they are your master
can't investigate something = official story is a lie

you didn't debunk shit

>340 corpses in 24 hours impossible

Yet an entire forest can be burned in a matter of hours

see

>The only other lie that is as important to our Jewish overlords is the one about Satan not existing

>When you realize Satan was the good guy.
>When you realize every single religion on the planet has been infiltrated and subverted from the inside out.
>When you realize everything is worse than you imagined.

>believes the Armenian (((genocide))) was a thing

Go back to plebbit

The earth raises up first, I read that somewhere, can't remember where. I think when it did happen you had to go and dig the corpses up and bury them in a deeper grave. Maybe someone can confirm this.

why is it illegal to deny the Khmer Rouge genocide in Cambodia?
Why is it illegal to openly display communist symbolism in Poland and the Baltic states?

They supposedly also imprisoned and starved them for long enough until they were too weak to climb out of a mass grave. No oven required.

>Let me post a picture some one else made that'll show him

>checks flag

Oh.

>what is available combustible.

>200 IQ Leftist Intellectual BTFOs Holocaust Deniers with This Simple Analogy

The point is not to take anything for granted you dumb gullible faggot.

exactly so the ovens are just one specific method. They used many methods. But assuming they only used ovens, and only had 10 ovens, using OPs picture would imply its possible to oven over 20 million Jews in 1 year.

Its unbelievable that holocaust deniers cant disprove this debunking of OPs pic, but instead just say "hurr NOBODYS SAYING IT WAS ONLY 1 OVEN!"

lol ok then, so 20 million in 1 year is possible? whats your point you drooling retard

>2 Jews a minute
>thats 30 Jews in one hour

might want to check your math there fag

>You say burning a body takes several hours then explain why I can burn 500kg of dry grass in 10 minutes? Checkmate.

>The point is not to take anything for granted
wow so motivational.
I feel inspired. I should have a decal on my wall with that in quotes.

idiot

>Denies documented history

Young t*rk detected.
Chunk is that you?

Can you fuck off. Im literally a man who lusts for cute boipussy and dick and yet you are a bigger faggot then me.

Where are the body pits then friend ?

do you really expect people who get their facts from infographs on Sup Forums to think critically

Sup Forums BTFO

>*licensed
Only Licensed Historians

Sweet meme flag Schlomo

oh sorry, thats actually 120 jews an hour, which means 40 million could be killed in 1 year using just 10 ovens.

ahahah this shits hilarious
Holocaust deniers actually unwillingly convincing others with their own statistics that 40 gorrillian jews could be killed in 1 year.
Any sound rebuttal available? Or am i dealing with retards.

The nazis had a total of 30 wood powered individual ovens to cover a facility that housed 200,000 people. Originally there were 15 ovens, but the Typhus outbreak during the war necessitated an additional crematoria be built to handle the additional deaths from that.

Individual ovens are for individuals bodies, to return ashes to families. The facilities were not made to murder or cremate vast numbers of people. And the camps were not operational throughout the entirety of the war; it is only claimed that Auschwitz was used for genocide for a period of under two years.

To make the numbers work, holocaust historians claim that 3 to 4 bodies were crammed into each single-body oven and that the "additional fat content" of the bodies caused 500 pounds of flesh to turn to ash in one hour. This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to ridiculous claims that are made about what really happened during the holocaust.

David Cole in Auschwitz (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Bishop Richard Williams(5m)
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

Proxy
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

I'd like to implore the anti holocaust deniers to provide proof of 6 million jews being systematically burned.

Burning them would result in such a large ammount of ash you'd still have to clean it up to this day. Where is the ash?

I'm glad this has become a pasta, it might be the most profound thing I have ever read on Sup Forums

>additional fat content

muh nigguh they were Auschwitz mode

>2 Jews a minute is a lot of Jews too. in 1 hour thats [120] Jews. if you have just 10 ovens thats [1200] Jews an hour

You think a single crematory oven can incinerate 120 bodies an hour?

>I remember now...yes...the ovens...far as the eye can see...as a two-year-old baby I had to squeeze between them...luckily all the jew soap around (used to clean the ovens) help lubricate my body and splash me away from Adolf Hitler's hands himself! I landed on top of a jew hair mattress and rode the Holocoaster past enemy lines...that's where I met my wife...a beautiful skeleton of a girl who was five years younger my age...

>Is able to argue with people for hours upon hours
>One person posts a fantastic deal of information

>You respond with a literal meme

Kill yourself.

Fpbp

>dry grass
A majority of the forest is actually wet
50% of a tree is water

>horse dildo

Its not in Britain, even some ((((((((((((((((GUYS)))))))))))

made a film to expose the RACIST XENOPHOBIC BRITAIN

No they had 3. OP pic refers to the numbers from one small facility.

according to OPs pic they can. I am going by OPs mathematics here, in order to disprove him.

lol are you so incoherent you cant realize im DEBUNKING OPs infograph.
SMDH

Imagine all the commies who followed him for the commie name, getting red pilled from this.

Get lost nigger.

According to kikenstiens, it's buried near Auschwitz. However the water table there isn't deep and would have been contaminated. Guess what? The water there is fine. Indicating that it wasn't buried. But we know this already.

I haven't seen is many JIDF hasbrafags on a single post in a while. KEK

Daily reminder that the Ovens Themselves are a fabrication by German Nationalists desiring to appear more civilised
Eyewitness survivors testify the bodies of the 10 million Jews were burned in enormous open air pyres using infant blood and fertile young women as fuel

>according to OPs pic they can

No, according to OP's pic "the math doesn't add up". It's literally saying that they can't. Because they can't.

The fact that it's illegal to read Mein Kampf should tell you enough.

No you retarded fuck, the image shows how many would NEED to be killed every minute to make up the 6 gorillion statistic. Unless you believe that an oven can totally incinerate a body in 30 seconds? You fucking stupid cunt.

They need the holocaust to justify the Palestinian genocide and stop people that denounces it as anti semitic.

youtu.be/rgRJaWOkWP0

no you dumb cunt, the picture doesnt imply you would need to kill someone in 30 seconds to reach 6 million in over 2 years considering Auchwitz was open even longer than that, because with his numbers is 40 million a year, breaking down the maths of 120 an hour.
Holy shit its like all these people that crop up here are so confident yet are drooling retarded.

I expected more from a brit

>Slavery ships were jewish ships

Well then. It all fits together, doesn't it?

Yeah the guy is a fucking faggot sperg. Probably has gay flag just to be more meming and bait. Probably best to just sage this shit.

120 an hour
8760 hours in a year
120 x 8760 is 105 MILLION kikes.

So tell me, what exactly is the point of Ops pic? to prove that you COULD obliterate 100 million Jews in just 1 year with just 10 ovens?
lmfao im really looking forward to this reply.

because you nazis are pieces of shit I all of you must had died at Dresden. Shame we didnt gas you all nazis