Why does Sup Forums have a blindspot for Putin and the eternal Russian...

Why does Sup Forums have a blindspot for Putin and the eternal Russian? Do they genuinely believe that a Western nation can ever be true allies with an Eastern one? Do they actually think Russians aren't trying to infiltrate and cause a civil war? Why does Sup Forums want Russia to win so bad? They aren't nationalist or redpilled or based at all, they won't carry the torch. They want to crush the west and see us all as enemies. You cannot change that fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Western_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations#American_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
pravdareport.com/business/finance/27-10-2017/139051-russia_gold-0/
pravdareport.com/world/americas/17-10-2017/138957-west_russia_competition-0/
pravdareport.com/world/asia/turkey/02-10-2017/138808-putin_turkey-0/
pravdareport.com/russia/politics/18-10-2017/138973-usa_russia_sanctions-0/
pravdareport.com/russia/politics/06-10-2017/138852-russia_usa_presidential_elections-0/
pravdareport.com/russia/politics/12-10-2017/138904-us_russia_relationship-0/
pravdareport.com/russia/economics/24-10-2017/139011-s_500-0/
pravdareport.com/world/europe/06-10-2017/138850-west_russia-0/
pravdareport.com/hotspots/disasters/11-10-2017/138886-indian_curse-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They want to crush the west
>implying this is a bad thing

rootin tootin vladimir putin

He's jew !
No?

seems like a nice guy

grass is always greener, its just a bunch of beta slavbos

Why does Sup Forums have a blindspot for Trump and the eternal American? Do they genuinely believe that an Easterm nation can ever be true allies with a Western one? Do they actually think Americans aren't trying to infiltrate and cause a civil war? Why does Sup Forums want America to win so bad? They aren't nationalist or redpilled or based at all, they won't carry the torch. They want to crush the east and see us all as enemies. You cannot change that fact.

>(((american)))
West these days means this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
>Western culture, sometimes equated with Western civilization, Occidental culture, the Western world, Western society, European civilization, or Judeo-Greco-Christian civilization
>Judeo-Greco-Christian civilization
>Judeo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Western_civilization
>The civilizations of Classical Greece, Ancient Rome, and Ancient Israel are considered seminal periods in Western history
>Ancient Israel

It must be destroyed.

It worked in the napoleonic wars

t. Ivan
Your people could not even stand up to the mongol horde, fuck off.

yes[pic related]

I'm just tired of a US dominated world. We defeated nazis, we defeated commies, now it's time to retire and let the world sort it's shit out. I'd like to see Russia run the EU, maybe they won't fuck it up this time with the communism. Plus it'd be great to sit on the sidelines and see the Euros complain about someone else for a change.

It sounds like you just want happenings, in which case I can guarantee you being complacent and letting Russians slowly exploit tensions in our country will be pretty boring and we will likely die before seeing any real change.

Shalom-

((()))
WTF

Nice argument, amerigoy.

Slavboos and russian shills with short term memory loss.

>getting cucked by the same siberian vodkaniggers who killed and starved your people

Kek

because you can count on the guy who is not involved in your country's status quo, to tell you where your shit stinks, because it's in his interest to do so
I couldn't give 2 fucks about what Putin does in Russia, but his foreign policy speaks for themselves

>defeated communism

Communism is still practiced and meetings are held every year, large meetings. The countries the KGB influenced still have communist support, even the US. We didnt defeat shit, the government cucked the military leadership for decades and it ended with an economic collapse of the head, but the tentacles broke off and exist to this day.

Wow a pic surely proved it!
It doesn't matter though. Even if he is not a jew, he's just a good goy then.
But I really love your level of delusion. It's like that meme with >let me tell you who is white. Same with jews.
USA is the most important ally of Israel, has the biggest jewish diaspora. And they dominate all your important sectors - Finance, Politics, Media. You are by far the most jewed country. And what's worse you bring jewry on others. Like you did with Ukraine today and like you did with Russian empire 100 years ago.

>Why does Sup Forums have a blindspot for Putin and the eternal Russian?

Because half of all Sup Forums fags are from Russia.

>100 years ago

What the fuck is this slavic delusion that americans created communism?

Jesus, your fucking propaganda is just over the top.
What siberian vodkaniggers? It was the fucking jews and they starved Russians, too. Not just Ukrainians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

Or maybe Stalin was Russian?

open a fucking book you uneducated piece of shit

>like you did with Russian empire 100 years ago.

Fucking retard Russian diaspora doesn't even know his own history. We intervened on behalf of the White Russians to stop the gommies.

>Why does /leftypoll/ have a blindspot for Islam and the imminent islamification and share take over? Do they genuinely believe that a Western nation can take in millions of refugees blindly and have them assimilate? Do they actually think Sharia, one of the most totalitarian forms of governing in this current century is in their best interests? Why does /leftpol/ want Islam to win so bad? They aren't progressive or tolerant or liberal at all, they won't carry the torch. They want to crush the west and see us all as enemies. You cannot change that fact.

OP is a fucking faggot, Russia isn't a threat. The cold war is over.

Putin's a smart dude.

Dumb vatniks from overseas are absolutely retarded and blame US on everything from the common cold to their job prospects being shit. I have seen this personally working with them in universities these people think Stalin worked for the CIA.

> retard burgerboi thinks the (((powers at be))) are NOT gonna dismantle america, just like they tried dismantling the USSR

Only a retarded nigger would think "from Russia" is an insult.

Russian is not nation.

that's a bad ass statue though
why can't we have statues like that?

KEK

>leftypol
>not sucking Russian dick
sweetie pie.

Because a significant number of Sup Forumslacks are Russian trolls who try to shape our narratives. They'll pretend to be right and left, arguing fringe shit, and pushing the Kremlin’s expansionist ideology (“Daily XXX hate thread” always seems to refer to a country that was part of the Soviet Union).
They just don’t say anything except the nicest things about Putin. They bury critical threads and make ding his praises. They have

we ask you why:

His maternal connection
Shalom'ova

Russia intervened & saved America from breaking up in the American Civil War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations#American_Civil_War

Americans can't be trusted with statues.

You should be thanking glorious leader Putin for getting Trump elected and saving the white race. He warned the west about removing the guys who were keeping the muslims in check like Gaddafi but we didn't listen.

Yeah most of his not Russian exterior policy has been spot on.

Didn't they do this out of interest in leveraging support against Britain though? They would have been fine with it considering US was not even a superpower then and Britain (the keepers of the West) was their main adversary. Redpill me on the altruistism of the eternal slav during the civil war.

russia is more of.a white christian country than the USA now.

Why the fuck you even think about Russia as a threat? God damn it amerifat, russians can't do anything to your 56% nation.

The worst thing russians can do is stop sending gas to Europe, not affecting you. So why even care?

>They want to crush the west and see us all as enemies.
In addition to the fact that you crushed the Eastern bloc since the year 48, staged a CIA uprising in the Czech Republic and Hungary, destroyed Yugoslavia, organized a war in Chechnya and Ukraine

>boy
>sminem
>cool
kek

100 years ago, Russia was taken over by a Jewish terrorist regime. Its people were gassed, starved, tortured, enslaved, stripped of their culture and traditions and humiliated for the pleasure of the eternal Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk

We won't forget the heroes who died fighting against these Semitic communist gangsters

As much as I hate Canada and like the constitution, I prefer Russia to win because they are more attractive and whipped pussy riot for me

I hope Putin nukes your house.

>koloradka is a set of rotten teeth
Cannot unsee now. If I ever see someone wearing it, gonna punch them clean off, lol. They are rare now though, I wonder why.

westerners are retarded, news at 11

/pol likes Russia because Russia is more-or-less white. It's as uncomplicated as that.

Russia wants peace, and it's defending itself from hostile foreign interests.

>Putin's a smart dude
Your fake meme is gay and you probably are too.

The American and European establishment wants to genoicde Europeans. Russia has done nothing to contribute to our genocide as far as I'm aware of - Putin has acted in his people's interests. Preventing Crimea/East-Ukraine from turning into a NATO base, trying to prevent civil war in Syria etc.

>Russia has done nothing to contribute to our genocide as far as I'm aware of - Putin has acted in his people's interests.
Educate yourself about Moscow.

Last time we fought against Russians. Next time we'll fight with Russians, side by side. And I mean true Russians, not some Muslim Churkas.

What is Russian Empire taking over Muslim lands? What is 90s free economic movement within Russia?

fuck off

this is what average slav looks like

So you're just retarded then, ok.

Let's see your geoflag

this
and I mean Russians, not some """""Polish""""" jews

Russia is an opponent at the moment. There are no friends or enemies in any permanent sense. Tsarist Russia was an ally! Don't forget it. Russia is certainly not Bolshevik except for a few fools.

The Jew and the nigger and the Democratic party and Israel are existential enemies of the white race. Russia was never and cannot be that, at least until the Muslims it allowed back after the mistake of releasing Chechens from gulag take over in sixty or so years.

Russians hide their loot in the West. They have a stake in our success, but that stake is best protected by defeating the Jew. The Jew uses Cuckstainity to enslave Whites to Tel Aviv.

Russia cooperated with the West against the Kaiser, then again against Hitler (who it cooperated with to train tankers and Luftwaffe pilots before Germany asserted itself), and is quite capable of working against the Jew.

It's easy to test. The Jew objects to Syria. The Jew objects to secular Arab leaders. The Jew objects to Russia. Ignore vatniks, they are as dumb as other plebs, but watch the Jew. Russian trolls and shills should be doing a better job. They play both sides for the lulz, but so what? The idea they can weaken the US is a fiction and to the extent their leadership believe it, a mistake.

Russians aren't supermen. It's a poor country being looted from withing trying to put up a facade of power, so its operatives must be creative. Very well then. Build a foundation for mutual benefit and help defeat the MUTUAL Muslim enemy, the MUTUAL Jewish enemy, and the MUTUAL banker enemy who crashes BOTH economies for profit.

One may disregard vatnik shilling and test they hypothesis against facts. One may ignore the desperate Assad shills (anyone who really believes in anything but power is a child to be exploited) but observe the howls of the Jew.

Sup Forums has many young men. Young people, all of them, tend to be fools. They want to believe instead of THINK. I suggest thinking. Any nigger can believe.

Are you fucking blind, you cuck? But what do I expect from Norwegian.

>Do they actually think Russians aren't trying to infiltrate and cause a civil war?
Do you actually think Sup Forums isn’t also trying to do that?

>Why does Sup Forums have a blindspot for Putin and the eternal Russian?
Because /nu pol/ are bootlicking numales who worship virtue signalling of manliness.

>makes thread about Putin
>posts a pic of young Sam Hyde

what did OP mean by this

This. Most of us are Russian

Let's see your geoflag

Slavs arent great still better than most shitskins

Sorry, Russiaboo, there are no true Russians and the culture has never and can never produce a non-gangster government. Ask Russianons about Putin allowing Muslim infestations and cutting deals with Kadrov II because it's not possible to directly control Chechnya.

Russians stupid enough to have ideals are rightly ruled by their betters. Their betters adapt to reality and understand game theory. So should you. There is much to admire, except of course their piratical economic management which is so bad it's as if they are looting a sinking ship. Ask yourself why Russian wealth is not invested in Russian productivity, then research it and be entertained.

Stop looking for "good guys". That's a delusional "good goy" move. Look for ADULTS to cut deals with. In that respect Trump is a realist.

What? Are you lacking arguments, putin shill?

No, I just want to see your geoflag

Why don't you want to show it to us?

I can assure you I'm not westerner or kike. Btw. you are aware putin is chummy with russian jews, right?

First of all bitch, you're a shit eating lefty. I'm going to manspain this shit for you.

Russians and Americans are not that differnt, and alike in many ways. The two countries also share the same threat, and if you put the average american and an average russian into a room, they'd start as strangers and end up friends.

The divide:
media outlets in the US drive the narrative to the US people that russians are bad. Why?

Back in the late ninties Russia was a new state and needed all the help they could get. They could still be considered young after the fall of communism. George Soros single-handily crashed their economy leading to millions of people to suffer for a long time in Russia. He made a call to devalue their currency. he said he lost millions, but I doubt it. Because he normally shorts his positions.

Russia doesn't forget shit like this. Soros made millions suffer so he could become wealthier.

Soros runs a lot of NGOs, which actually project a lot of soft power, which in light of the current world climate is stronger than hard power. He knows this, and its like having the power of an entire nation in his hand. He also has the DNC in his pocket, because he was always their #1 contributor. His money and political connections have also garnered him control of the narrative through the media. Hence Russia is bad, left and dems are good, everyone else who doesn't think like them are evil. We also get fed the narrative that president Trump is dangerous and Putin is dangerous. Soros knows that nationalism and populism is the antithesis of globalism.

When you get force fed that narrative, question it.

Why don't you want to show your geoflag?

I'm fully aware that Putin is being friendly to both Jews and Israel. However he is not following the agenda of flooding Europe and North-America with non-Europeans. This is the biggest issue.

Putin and Russia is actually supporting the anti-immigration parties in Europe.

Olden times beefs mean jack shit in this age when nukes are on the board. Anything bigger than proxy fuckery in shitskin regions is a non option. The beef is between globalism trying to create a sort of "Homo Latte Colored Low IQ Worker Consumer-eticus", like the old Ruskies and their ideas of a "Homo Sovjeticus".

The "omg Russia is coming" type of propaganda that they run with now is about Trumpler, Putler and Brexitler pumping the brakes on the NWO and in various ways trying to resurrect sound governance of the human race. Governance that takes into account real understanding of human psychology, and history, instead of teary eyed "togetherness" and "tolerance" and "co-exist" tier thinking along the lines of female energy (among the peons and useful idiots), and ultra autistic politicians and economists with their rigid delusions of grandeur, where the globe is to be run as one single country.

yeah man,

Flooding your country with undesirables is the work of one man, with an army of NGOs.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

Amen

Also, a lot of the momentum behind this fanning of the old red scare comes from psychos who can not understand that the "turn" that was "hers" was in fact to be curb stomped by a "big orange clown", whom they can not read, as the really sharp and based individual he is. They think his cheeky antics on twitter and so on means that he is a MAAAANIAAAAC, when in fact he is just a "dad joker" messing around with their toddler brains.
Modern day presidential up in this bitch, bitches.

Are you 5?

Fuck off kike.
You're Not getting your precious war with Russia. Accept it already. White Countries are Waking Up to your tricks, We'll be Fighting you. Not each other.

Eh he’s a pretty sketchy guy if you ask me but he’s a mutual ally to unfuck the West and Syria.

You're fucking retarded.

You believe Russia is bad because some asshole on TV told you so.

You're so easily fucking manipulated

>media outlets in the US drive the narrative to the US people that russians are bad. Why?
Have you ever read Pravda, comrade? It's jam-packed with Kremlin disinformation and Putin propaganda to deliberately whip up anti-American and anti-Western hysteria.

>Russia buys more gold, intensifies activities in Asia to bury the US dollar
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/business/finance/27-10-2017/139051-russia_gold-0/

>Warm war, revolution and breakdown: How the West wants to destroy Russia
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/world/americas/17-10-2017/138957-west_russia_competition-0/

>Putin beats Trump in Turkey
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/world/asia/turkey/02-10-2017/138808-putin_turkey-0/

>If Russia responds to sanctions, the USA may fall into a toilet
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/russia/politics/18-10-2017/138973-usa_russia_sanctions-0/

>Russia gets ready for USA's interference in 2018 presidential election
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/russia/politics/06-10-2017/138852-russia_usa_presidential_elections-0/

>USA finally throws its relationship with Russia into a bin
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/russia/politics/12-10-2017/138904-us_russia_relationship-0/

>Russia's S-500 Prometey to nail USA's THAAD to the wall
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/russia/economics/24-10-2017/139011-s_500-0/

>The West always despised Russia for its alternative way and preferred Nazis instead
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/world/europe/06-10-2017/138850-west_russia-0/

>Indian curse starts destroying America today
Читaйтe бoльшe нa pravdareport.com/hotspots/disasters/11-10-2017/138886-indian_curse-0/

Seriously, you can't make this shit up, yet they do, every day, like a firehose of Kremlin lies.

Well Russi has like 20% muslim churkas and some other steppe chinks,even with the new enrichment in the west it has the highest muslim population in Europe.
It also has the highest crime rate,drug use and abortion rate in Europe.Its led by a bunch of corrupt oligharchs that only see their own interests.Putin is either their guy or rules trough fear.
All around Russia is pretty much a barbarian degenerate shithole and most of the rest of eastern europe is pretty much the same just on much smaller scale.
Sup Forums likes them because they are weak western faggots and think that the east is full of strong traditional men and submisive women.If they were to visit they would see the truth.Also you have to keep in mind the Sup Forums is 33% americans and they are mentally retarded and ignorant and uneducated so expecting them to know anything about anything is too much.

They have been love bombed by Russian intelligence

>Why don't you want to show your geoflag?
Because it's anonymous image? Sounds like you want to strawman me basing on my geoflag.

>However he is not following the agenda of flooding Europe and North-America with non-Europeans
This is autistic level of denial. I showed you this pic with his quotes. Does he sounds like white nationalist to you?

*anonymous image board

yeah pravda is trash

Still doesn't detract from the fact that we're constantly getting fed misinformation

Why does Sup Forums have a blindspot for Trump and the eternal Anglo? Do they genuinely believe that a Western nation can ever be true allies with another one? Do they actually think Anglos aren't trying to infiltrate and cause a civil war? Why does Sup Forums want Anglos to win so bad? They aren't nationalist or redpilled or based at all, they won't carry the torch. They want to crush the west and see us all as enemies. You cannot change that fact.

If Soros did that much damage the Russians would have killed him. Easy enough.

Why has no one tried to kill Soros? Ask yourself that. Poison or other simple, discreet method would work nicely, but it's not done because Soros has friends in Russia too.

Soros could get the platter charge treatment easily enough if a dedicated operative surveilled his travels and choke points. Why isn't he dead?

>Sounds like you want to strawman me basing on my geoflag.
So it's possible to "strawman" you, by asuming that you are biased based on your nationality? Ukrainian?

>his is autistic level of denial. I showed you this pic with his quotes
Without source, but even if it's accurate, Russia do support anti-immigration parties in Europe. American and European establishment oppose them.

>George Soros single-handily crashed their economy leading to millions of people to suffer for a long time in Russia.
First of all, it was exceedingly poor financial planning and exceeding corrupt government graft that caused your peso to sharply devalue and your economy to contract by 20%.

Second, it was your Sergei Kiriyenko who made the call to skyrocket interest rates, something Western monetary policies would have seriously avoided.

Third, you squandered the $billion in IMF assistance and tried to artificially prop-up your worthless rubbles. All of today oligarchs were there filling their pockets as fast as they could, Putin included.

Much later in the game, Soros shorted your peso because you dumb fucks refused to float it until it was absolutely worthless. Soros made money because he rightfully predicted you fucks would crash your own economy.

If ordinary Russians suffered, it's because your oligarchs stole all the state assets and lied to you about it.

I believe Russia is bad because they built a wall to stop people from escaping the Warsaw Pact and killed a fair number who tried.

Russians are as nasty as anyone else, vatnik. No country and no people are praiseworthy. Some just suck differently or less than others.

>Sup Forums likes them because they are weak western faggots

Anime is only enjoyed by spiritual weaklings so yes.

> the Sup Forums is 33% americans and they are mentally retarded and ignorant and uneducated

Also true and that's cultural. The weak mind only looks to the past, never develops new thoughts, and while autism is suitable to technical pursuits the autist is an irreversible social cripple because its incapable of understanding beyond mere repetition of memes.