Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Only two and a half weeks till Martyrs got delayed. You can't spell rage without age!

A kind user translated Strike Frontiers intro:
pastebin.com/ZPnwAZk6

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/974593/a1a47d6849/
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
strawpoll.me/11200534
i.imgur.com/lQPJww2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=SFDv5sm9x3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dem frodo ears.

exhentai.org/g/974593/a1a47d6849/

>Beatrix getting drawn by this schmuck
pls no

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

/stryker/ here, NVA is shit.

U a shit

Which has the better semen demons:

The 666th (Inghilde and Marai included just to be fair)

or

The Werewolves (Lise included)

strawpoll.me/11200534 (embed)

Reminder that Beatrix died alone and defenseless.

もつれながらマンションの壁に2機が叩き付けられる。網膜には機体各所が大破したことを示すウィンドと警告音。蹴り飛ばそうとするが機体が反応しない。
『────!』
 外部マイクが衛士の獅し子し吼くを拾う。そして自身の胸元に迫る短刀──ベアトリクスはそれを満足気に見つめた。

◇ ◇ ◇

テオドールのMiG-23チボラシユカ改の握る短刀は、MiG-27アリゲートルの胸部装甲に突き立てられた。
 確かな手応え──MiG-27アリゲートルは力を失ったように停止、動きを止める。
(やったのか……?)
 呼吸は荒いままで落ち着かない。勝利の実感はない。

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Anyone remember this doujin?

>Lise included
Well thats pretty one-sided.

Iris is pretty competitive though.

i.imgur.com/lQPJww2.jpg

I am going to marry this zampolit

>you gonna get loved tenderly

I'm crying mate. I just want to hug her and give her some love.

More?

Jurgen was a pretty lucky guy, wasn't he?

I...I just wanted to save her in the name of Tru Luv, dammit!

Will I get a chance again?

I know you have less pure motives, but this also saddens. Stella also knew the pain of being the nee-san. And too, wished to taste true love, to consume it as she had so readily given it out.

>I...I just wanted to save her in the name of Tru Luv, dammit!
She's already dead mate, killed by tru luv.

I want to sneak up on 666ths when they sleep and cut their hair.

ITS FUCKING OUT

I want to beat Gretel up.

It's a fucking Open Beta.
Oh.Boy. Let's prepare for a long and filed with glitches and journey my friends.

Of course if you can even enter the game,i fucking cant

Cute girls who dindu nuffin!

Why are ALL the stasi pilots females?

>666th 2 votes
>101th 10 votes
666th is losing hard, why?

More broken birds who need healing, hugs, and loving impregnation/lots of babies.

>Best breeding material
Because even if you assumed that the animeonlies are right, and the 101st is "mean, evil, sadistic and retarded girls" the Squadron, they'd still have better bodies.

Because the stasi chicks are hotter. The exude a more overtly sexier air with their aggressive stances and they all have fucking amazing bodies.

If this was a vote on who has the best girls, where we took into account their personalities too, then this might be a different story.

Also, everyone is either a Beatrix or Lise fag, and the stasi fortified suit is better looking then the NVA's.

Best post in the thread so far.

Irisdina is hate. Irisdina is death.

What was Katarina's relationship with Lise; how did they get along with one another?

Old but gold, one of the best OP theme of all time. How I wished Age produce something as good as this.
youtube.com/watch?v=SFDv5sm9x3k

What would you do with this girl?
Would you try to console her and dry her tears?

I heard her design was gonna be used for Farka in Martyrs. Also isn't Katarina Bea's XO in the anime? That would mean she has Lise's original rank. Given Lise is a second lieutenant in the anime if I remember correctly she could have been Katarina's wingman which means their relationship may have been similar to Lise and Farka's in the LN.

Although since Lise seems to be the runt of the wolf litter in the show Katarina may have joined in on the bullying too so who knows.

It's like watching a villainous version of the Shrike team from Victory Gundam, you just can't feel good when they die, especially when they start crying right before the edgelord fucks them over.

do I need to install the unity web player thing? can I finally use the 9000 green crystal things I got from the scam slots?

I think people were saying that she looked and sounded the most like Farka of the 101st.

I thought I heard rumors her actual design would be used for Farka, which while weird given her brown hair wouldn't be the first time hair color was changed for a character in the transition to the VN.

Farka never had an official appearance. She's supposed to be youngish, and devoted to Lise. That's all we really know of her.

Anime Lise probably gets picked on so much because she's a loner and acts like a bitch to everyone else in the squadron.

>you will never bully Lise

>all we see is Lise getting bitched at in the show
>user says Lise is the bitch
No, you the bitch.

Lise is a pretty freaky and scary bitch in the anime.

>that image
Its bad enough how off base your comment is but if you're gonna shitpost you should be more subtle about it.

Lise isn't a very nice person in the anime. She's top tier in the VN though

I want to abuse teen Iris so she could hide the bruises, smile at Jurgen and pretend everything is fine.

They're not, at least in the source material. And actually, they're not, even in the anime - "Berlin" battallion (the one under Axmann) was dudes. The Werewolf also don't just fly Mig-23s, they actually still have more Mig-21s than 23s.

Give me your imoutos.

>Lise isn't a very nice person in the anime
She sold herself out to save her brother, that was pretty nice. And its sorta the last thing she does of her own free choice too, after that its not really up to her anymore. Torture and brainwashing will do that to a person. I know the way its handled makes her look really bad at certain points, but the truth is still there, its just handled really poorly, along with most other things in the show.

Delicious.
Silver.
Hair.

Aren't you late to your appointment, ketchup? You know, the one with Theo and Lise, where they give you a ruptured carotid artery?

>routes never

Pump and dump both of them

Where did you get this ? Is it a custom game or something?

Where...where did you get this?

GK, is that you? Or that other artist we have?

>custom game
I wish. The bg image is stock from Clip Studio. I just drew and colored the sprites. Text is made with Photoshop and etc.

Why do they even use tanks against beta? Wont anti-tank missile jeeps work better?

Y-you'll keep drawing these sprites, right?

Pls say yes

I love these, they're wonderful

You have no idea how strong muh dick and more importantly, my heart are right now.

Thanks to you.

Casually calling Pham a "gook"!

Casually cumming inside Pham and leaving behind ten dorrar!

That's no way to treat an onee-san.

I voted 666th since it had my waifu.

Bro, can you please draw Meiya's sprite? I would really glad to see that.

Guys for some reason as i'm reading ML Unlimited after having finished ML Extra, I find Mitsturugi Meiya more appealing and likable than Kagami Sumika although she is a secondary character of the series. And I always felt this sentimental attachment coming from both Takeru and Meiya whenever they were close together, till the point that it made me weep. Does anyone feel the same as well?

How long before /m/ threads turn into Fate order threads?

Reminder to always hit her or she'd get a wandering eye. Especially if minorities are around.

Full release, I'd wager. Maybe then mods will send it to /vg/.

oh poor sweet child

but good job on good taste

Most of the characters are pretty racist in SM. I think Iris and Beato are two of the more tolerant Germans (out of necessity for their goals), vs someone like Gretel who's always griping about Pham's gook ass.

Oh, you're injecting your autistic modern day drivel, well you'll be disappointed to find out East Germans today don't take shit from refugees, I suppose.

Irisdina and Beatrix are just whores. One is because she's a blonde, the latter is because she didn't feed Lise to baters.

Thank you GK, you truly are our greatest ally.

you are a brave man. don't let the curse get you.

Just like Kancolle threads... Oh wait.

I don't browse those threads, but are they just mobage cancer?

No game discussion are forbidden, it's mostly waifufaggotery. Actual game discussion are in the /jp/ thread.

>marrying this slutbag
>not killing it and dumping it in the river
Theo is a faggot

Yeah, I felt the same way when I first went through it. Second time though, I felt that Sumika earned it more. Really, neither deserve to lose. They're both wonderful.

Wait, Martyrs got delayed?
When's the release now?

October 28th

If I could make a request/suggestion I'd love to see Pham or Stella in office lady outfits with pantyhose, with an angle/view that focuses on their Muv-butts

The Beta is over, you can go home now.
>mfw it was only 6h long

Lise is dumb and ugly.

can you post this on /m/? they really like guys like you so i mean you'd be fitting in

The ending for ML Unlimited is really touching. Aww man, I just couldn't stop holding my tears and kept crying when the scene begins with Meiya's farewell, to Takeru's speech and then towards the song "Harukanaru Furusato no Uta". The song is just so good and compelling.

Any chance of a dual picture of Stella and Mira both grasping Yuuya?

I envy you right now, I certainly wish I could go through the series for the first time one more time. I'm sure you're still going to love MLA, even though Meiya isn't the main heroine there. She's still everything you love about her in there too.

will you bully Yui?

Can we nominate GK as Hero of Mabu Rabu Empire?

Very delicious.

She deserves it all.